Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 25: Moving on

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 25: Moving on - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

We started our journey to outpost Elisha where I would meet the team of my new assigned project. I was very excited to be working with some of the best minds in the entire galaxy.

When the Char first mentioned the project, I thought it was the coolest idea I ever heard. Imagine being able to create a device that could not only replicate raw material but also mass produce it from small samples of natural resources. This might actually turn out to be the most challenging and rewarding thing I’d ever do.

Just like last time, this was classified, meaning I was not allowed to tell any of my remaining companions what I was doing. This, naturally, created a bit of a rift in my household, heightening any suspicions they had against me.

My professional life wasn’t going all that great, either. The Char had made it sound like their team was really closing in on a breakthrough any time now. In reality, quite the opposite was true. Upon arrival, I learned that the new replicator was merely a concept and not much more than a pipe dream. Worse yet, everyone seemed to have vastly different ideas on how to develop it and, instead of trying one of them, all anybody wanted to do was sit around and argue.

Despite my success in defeating the Vermin, I was looked upon as just a kid whose presence reflected the Char’s political aspirations and nothing more. They wanted their “golden boy” to be part of the group so they could have bragging rights when the “real” scientist came up with a breakthrough. For the most part, nobody even talked to me and, since our translators allowed us to dictate to whom we spoke, I was even kept out of group discussions.

Instead of wasting my time playing their games, I just studied on my own and tried to bring myself up to speed on where the group stood. The problem was that they hadn’t made any real progress. Even their theories were rather limited and lacked substance. Of course, not having access to their private data, I only got to see what they shared with the rest of the group.

Unlike my previous work for the Char, I was not under any strict time limit, so I made it home most nights. My supply of companions had shrunk considerably, but I still had more than enough to satisfy my needs. I also had two more on the way -- the heads of the Nat-a-gee and Do-ub-an species both offered up their daughters to me as rewards for exterminating the Vermin. The Char explained that this was common practice, and it would be considered quite rude on my part to refuse so, even though we had never met or even laid eyes on one another, I agreed to accept them.

They arrived by ship about two weeks after we were settled on outpost Elisha. They had both been promised to other suitors, previously, but their intended mates were killed when the Vermin attacked their planets.

Sionna was from Nat-a-gee and had light baby pink skin, stood 5’5” high with small breasts and shoulder-length golden hair that glistened in bright light. From a distance, she slightly resembled a human but, up close, you could clearly see she was not. Though beautiful, in my opinion, her face was similar to most humans, only slightly more round in shape. She also had eight fingers on each hand and no thumbs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.