Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 24: Time To Clean Up

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 24: Time To Clean Up - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Earth needed rebuilding and, even using advanced technology from the Consensus, bodies were still required to do much of the work. Since most people were either extracted or killed during the Vermin attack, the Consensus decided to solve two problems at once. For some time, they had been receiving requests from both volunteers and companions asking about the possibility of changing partners. Since people were desperately needed to help clean up Earth, it was decided that, if both the companion and their sponsor agreed to it, they could sever their contracts. Like an annulment, both parties were then able to choose another mate. I thought that was an excellent idea and, as it turned out, so did some of my companions, though I wasn’t aware of it at the time.

Wanting to capitalize on our success, the Char went public with my plan to defeat the Vermin. They hoped showing everyone how we had worked together to defeat the Vermin would cement their position within the Consensus.

They were as good as their word and, as promised, increased the number of my companions to unlimited status. That wasn’t necessary, though. Everyone seemed pleased with the extermination of the Vermin, but most species weren’t as grateful as the Char originally predicted. I did manage to score a few more companions out of the deal, however, not nearly the amount the Char envisioned I would.

The people of Earth, I’m sad to say, were just as predictable as I had feared and, once it became known how I used, manipulated and even lied to them, it was no longer safe for me to go back there.

Wanting to lighten the tension, the Char had me do an interview with a celebrity host, so I could explain my side of the story. Even though Earth’s surface was effectively destroyed, the Char set up huge outdoor video screens in areas where people gathered so my message could be seen by the masses. We decided it would be ineffective if I was the only one to speak so, to make it more unbiased, they chose one person to oppose me.

I did my best to win people over. I talked of my plan and described the reasoning behind it. I told of all the other ideas and tried to explain why they were each rejected. Photos of other worlds invaded by the Vermin were displayed, and I relayed how they were now uninhabitable. I felt I stood up for myself pretty well.

In the end, all that mattered were the dead humans and the destruction of the Earth’s surface for which I had somehow become completely responsible.

My personal life took a hit as well. Once I returned to where I was staying, some of my companions made it quite clear what they now thought of me. I did not begrudge their words but, when my cousin Marylyn slapped me across the face as hard as she could, I knew it was time to act.

In a voice loud enough to be heard by my entire crew, I stood up and said, “So long as you don’t cause me problems with the Consensus, everyone here gets one free pass to make a mistake like this. Marylyn just used hers. The next time she lays a hand on me in anger I’m going to beat her ass so bad she won’t be able to sit for a week.

“I made some decisions that you all need to be aware of. First, we are not staying here. I’ve spoken with the Char and signed onto a special project which, although I can’t speak of it at the moment, I’m very excited. Here are the contracts you all signed when you agreed to become my companions. As you’re aware, Earth needs rebuilding. The conditions right now are primitive, at best, but, if any of you feel you’d be happier there, all that needs to be done is to write ‘voided by mutual agreement’ on your contract, sign it and date it. I will sign it as well, and then we can go our separate ways.

“I must remind all you ladies with children, if they were born prior to you having partnered with me, you are welcome to either take them with you or leave them behind for my other companions to care for when you move back to Earth. Any children born after our agreement was signed must remain with me until such time as they reach their fourteenth birthday. Then they are free to either become a sponsor themselves or serve someone else as a companion.

“I will be in my bedroom so that you can all talk privately amongst yourselves. You can either choose a single messenger or deliver your contracts to me individually. So long as none of you display any physical violence, either towards me or each other, I promise there will not be any repercussions for those who wish to leave,” I told them before exiting the room.

I knew that some of my companions would choose to return to Earth, however, I still harbored hope that, after watching my interview, most would come to appreciate the position that I was in and sympathize with the hard choices I had to make. Being a military brat, I understood that preserving the Earth was more important than saving individuals who resided there. I felt I had explained myself quite clearly in the interview so I decided not to try changing anyone’s mind if they chose to leave.

“Come in,” I called. I was almost instantly depressed when my cousin Paula appeared at my bedside holding two companion requisition forms.

“I was hoping that Marylyn would have the guts to deliver this herself,” I said as I took the forms from her.

“She only likes confrontation when she has the upper hand,” Paula responded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.