Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 23: A Battle Of Epic Proportions

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 23: A Battle Of Epic Proportions - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Even though the Char advised me against it, I insisted on watching the battle from their satellite feed. I separated the big monitor screen into several smaller ones, each showing a different view of the conflict. I spent days in that room -- barely eating, sleeping, or even going to the bathroom -- as I watched in horror the people of Earth succumbing to their gruesome fate. I cried, screamed, and beat my fist into the thankfully padded walls, all the while imagining I was doing it to those monstrous creatures.

After days of feasting on the blood of my people, the Vermin must have got their fill and started preparing to rape the Earth of its resources. Up to this point, there was no indication my serum had any effect on them. It truly appeared all was lost.

Oil was the first resource to be pursued. They started extracting it immediately after they had chased the few remaining humans into hiding. Then all of a sudden they stopped, exited their ships, and started scrounging for food again. To the best of our knowledge, that had never happened before.

The second indication that something might be going right for us was when one of the Vermin was about to bite into its prey, and for no apparent reason, it changed its mind and chose another victim to dine on. This, too, had never occurred before.

The final confirmation that my formula was working was when one of the Vermin got injured by a suicide bomber. Although it didn’t seem to be hurt seriously, two other Vermin showed up to carry it back to its ship. They were about half-way there when they suddenly paused, looked at the wound, and simultaneously attacked the incapacitated creature. Our feed didn’t include sound, but the emission the Vermin made was so powerful, it temporarily caused the cameras to blur.

After the cannibalism event occurred, it was every Vermin for itself. Each battle proved to be even more gruesome than the previous one. Some of the creatures managed to escape back to their ships. I could only assume they were frantically searching for a cure, and I prayed they wouldn’t find one.

Actually, regarding a cure, I did come across something in my experiments. Although I didn’t pursue at the time, I recognized a pretty good indication that my chemical compound could, be scaled back to being manageable, if not completely neutralized, using the medications the Consensus had already developed. For some reason, I didn’t see fit to mentioning this to the Char, or the rest of my research team, at the time. I wonder why?

In the end, I needn’t have worried because, just as I predicted, the Vermin weren’t sufficiently medically savvy to come up with a cure themselves. After succumbing to their predicament, they set off the self-destruct mechanisms built into their ships and, even though the explosions were not nuclear, they sure made one hell of a mess of the Earth. I could only assume they did that so others couldn’t follow in their footsteps by acquiring their stolen technology.

I thought I’d be happy when it was over but, in reality, I wasn’t. I grieved for the loss of human life. I grieved for the sponsors and companions who were unable to take their friends and relatives with them when they left. I even grieved for the Vermin. Yes, they were true monsters, but how would you feel knowing you were directly responsible for the extinction of an entire race of intelligent lifeforms?

Editing and Proofreading by WildBSinTX

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.