Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 21: Punishment Wednesday

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 21: Punishment Wednesday - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

My appointment with Miss, or maybe I should call her mistress, Loretta proved to be quite informative, although nowhere near as enjoyable as our previous encounter had been. I wanted to use a practice dummy, but she insisted her demonstration be with a live person, claiming that I needed to see the effect that each instrument had on a person’s body so that I would never be tempted to take someone’s punishment beyond a safety level.

The first thing I did was apologize to Jason since he had been chosen as the object of her demonstration. He claimed to be ok with it and assured me that they had used a very liberal amount of the numbing cream on him prior to my arrival. As long as she didn’t take things too far, he would be fine.

He also mentioned that she promised to make it up to him once he was feeling better, which is something he eagerly anticipated. Whether he was telling me the truth or just relaying back what Miss Loretta had told him to say, I could not tell, but he seemed genuine enough, and since I did need the training, I had little choice but to take him at his word.

Loretta led me through a variety of different instruments and procedures, from simple hand spankings to paddles, belts, hair brushes, wooden spoons and a few other, more exotic, devices that I was certain would never become a part of my arsenal. She taught me about welts and bruises as well as how to alternate blows to avoid administering too much damage to any one area. First aid was also included in her lesson since accidents do happen, occasionally.

She told me, with the exception of pain sluts, all my companions would try to convince me to end their punishment prematurely and that I needed to be able to recognize when they were faking and when they were truly sorry for their indiscretions.

When she reached for the cane, I stopped her, refusing to be privy to anyone being tortured. She argued that I had come to her to learn about all forms of punishment, but I responded that I merely wanted to know how to handle disciplining my charges, and caning them was something that I would never do. Even though Loretta wasn’t happy about it, I could sense that Jason was thankful that I put a halt to her instructions.

She was clearly turned on by the end of her demonstration, but I was not and politely begged off when she offered to continue my sexual enlightenment.

The twins were not as easily dismissed, and I was unable to discourage them from sharing my bed that night. Oh, I suppose if I were truly forceful they would have obeyed my wishes, but I reasoned that keeping my charges happy was part of my responsibility now and tried my best to ensure they were satisfied. I really did need to build up my endurance.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.