Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 12: Tuesday and Joe’s First Companion

Sex Story: Chapter 12: Tuesday and Joe’s First Companion - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

I was running a little late the next morning and just barely made it to class before the bell rang, so I naturally assumed most people had already read the article, though I had no idea how they would react to it. I really didn’t expect a lot to change; because all I did was confirm a few rumors that everyone already suspected were true anyway. I made it through my morning classes and a speedy meal break without much fanfare. I was standing by my assigned padded table, looking around the room and wondering if there was really any point to me even being there, when I spotted Janet Davis tentatively walking towards Todd Numen.

Being about 30 pounds overweight, Janet wasn’t exactly the most attractive girl in our school, but today I thought she looked rather cute in a blouse that was obviously meant to accentuate her best features while concealing some of her excess baggage. It wasn’t hard for me to determine that it took every ounce of courage she could muster to walk up to Todd and ask for an audition.

Todd, acting just like the sadistic asshole I’d always known him to be, actually laughed in Janet’s face, while boasting that she was so fat and ugly he’d never be able to sustain an erection long enough for her to service him. Of course, he said it loud enough for the entire room to overhear.

Janet ejected and on the verge of tears, simply slumped away to a small corner of the room and tried to compose herself. I, on the other hand, was livid. I’d been treated with disdain throughout most of my life, so I knew exactly what it felt like. I quietly walked up and put my hand on her shoulder, causing her flinch as she turned to face what she probably assumed was more ridicule.

“Janet, please don’t let Todd get to you. Everybody knows he’s just an ass who, from what I hear, just barely managed to pass his CIP test,” I confided.

“Oh, he’s right. I told mom it was useless, but she spent hours searching for the perfect outfit, so I promised her I’d give it a try. I knew he wouldn’t accept me, but he didn’t have to be so cruel about it!” she practically sobbed.

“Would you be willing to audition for me instead?” I asked tentatively.

“I know that you’re not really interested in having me as a companion either! All you want is a free blowjob,” Janet accused.

“Well, you’re wrong on both counts. First of all, I have been intrigued with you ever since I took a sneak peek at your CIP scores and discovered that we have many similar interests,” I told her.

“That’s not possible. CIP scores are private unless somebody decides to share them,” she argued.

“I’ve been granted certain concessions by the Consensus,” I said, handing over my CIP card so she could scan it into her mobile device, and see for herself that I was telling the truth.

“OK Joe, you said that I was wrong on both counts. Does that mean you don’t want a blowjob from me?” she questioned with a smirk.

“Oh, I’m quite sure I’d love one, but that is not what I plan to base my decision on. I am much more interested in how well you respond to sexual stimuli,” I said honestly.

“If you think I’m just going to let you fuck me...” she started to say.

“I believe you’ll do exactly that, but first, I want to test your sensitivity level. With your permission, I would like to engage in a bit of cunnilingus. After that, you can decide if you’re comfortable with us proceeding any further,” I assured her.

Now I’m not claiming to be any great expert in the art of oral gratification yet, between Miss Loretta, her companion Stephanie, and the sheer magnitude of the books, magazine articles and other paraphernalia I have studied on the subject, I was convinced I could perform the task well enough to accurately assess Janet’s reaction to my abilities. I must admit that I started out rather tentatively, but soon gained momentum, as it’s rather difficult to stay timid and shy when your face is buried in someone’s pussy.

It wasn’t long until her first orgasm materialized, quickly followed by her second and then her third. All the while, she kept begging me for more. When she finally reached her fourth eruption, she just couldn’t hold out any longer and pleaded with me to fuck her, which was exactly what I’d hoped she’d do.

Being new to the game, and previously stimulated, I must admit I didn’t last as long as I would have liked. Still, I managed to bring her to her fifth orgasm before I emptied my load deep inside her steaming canal.

A condom wasn’t necessary at that point because, with the arrival of the Consensus, sexually transmitted diseases were pretty much a thing of the past, and all females entering the companion selection area at school had to be on contraceptives. Once selected, it was left to the sponsors to determine when to get their charges pregnant. Until such time, the school wasn’t about to allow a herd of knocked-up girls roam their halls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.