Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 11: Oral Sex, but at a Price

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 11: Oral Sex, but at a Price - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

“I’ll blow you for your story,” she stated like it was the most natural thing in the world.

“Excuse me?” I asked, totally stunned by her offer.

“I said I will give you a blowjob if you let me print your story,” she clarified.

“I’ve got twenty open slots to fill. What makes you think I need a blowjob from you?” I questioned.

“Rumor has it this is your second visit to the companion selection area today. Have you had any auditions yet?” She asked, obviously knowing what my answer would be.

“No,” I admitted, sheepishly.

“Then I imagine, after seeing what goes on here, you must be pretty horny,” Debra summarized.

Well, she did have a point. Just the smell of this place had my cock hard as a brick and screaming for release. I looked over at Major Johnson who just shrugged his shoulders as if to say “why not?” I mean, it was quite obvious that, after the events of today, people either knew or could make an educated guess as to what must have happened. As long as I didn’t reveal too much information, who would care if I confirmed a few suspicions.

“If I agree to your offer, there would be certain things I’m not able to comment on and other items that you will not be allowed to speculate about publicly,” I warned.

“I predicted as much,” she responded happily.

“It will also have to be done after school lets out, preferably at my house,” I told her.

“That’s agreeable. Would you like your payment now?” she asked.

“How do you know I’ll honor my end of the agreement?” I countered.

“I’ve watched you in the past hold doors open for people, and I’ve also seen you bend down to pick up items that someone else had dropped. It didn’t matter to you whether that person was male or female ... you just did it. That tells me you are too much of a gentleman to renege on an agreement. Besides, if you were planning to go back on your word, you would have waited until after I blew you to bring it up,” Debra reasoned.

I’ll have to admit, this girl obviously knew people. It’s a shame she was wearing a gray wristband that indicated she was a Consensus volunteer; I would have been pleased to take her on as my first conquest.

Debra did the honors, and I’ll have to say she wasn’t half bad at it. I’d been taught that, when performing oral sex and regardless of the gender of the recipient, you had to keep your teeth at bay, use lots of tongue and, above all else, secrete a good supply of saliva. Nothing dulls the sensation of oral stimulation faster than a dry mouth. She followed those rules well!

Although Debra’s performance didn’t quite measure up to that of Miss Loretta, she was still more than adequate for my needs. I tried to warn her of my impending emission, but she just kept sucking so, when the time came, I held nothing back and let her throat muscles milk my cock of its potent fluid.

When she was finished, I graciously offered to return the favor. She declined, stating that her payment would come in the form of my exclusive story. She even indicated that if it was good enough, she might be inclined to give me something extra -– an added bonus. I certainly didn’t expect her offer, but I sure as hell wasn’t about to refuse it, either, especially since my two trips to the companion selection room hadn’t managed to procure a single female audition.

My final class of the day was, of course, advanced calculus with Mrs. Anderson. Although I made up my mind not to let her bully me, I was hoping that she wouldn’t do something stupid like trying to mimic the actions of Principal Hayden, as I really didn’t want anyone else getting in trouble. It turned out I needn’t have worried. My class progressed as usual, with her neither ignoring my presence nor singling me out.

When class was finished for the day, however, she did ask me to stay behind to chat with her for a few moments. I thought, oh boy, here it comes, but it turned out she merely wanted to apologize. She admitted to losing her temper on Friday when I turned the tables on her in class and, had she known I was doing something so important, she never would have disturbed my concentration. It’s funny how you manage to get one little principal fired, and all of a sudden everybody wants to kiss your ass.

I was gracious, though, and accepted her apology even going so far as to state that I probably deserved the original detention for the way I acted in class. She expressed her desire to just disregard the entire incident, and I quickly agreed to this.

Mrs. Andrews was curious about the work she saw me doing, but I told her I couldn’t talk about it and, if she recalled anything she’d seen on my papers that day, it would be in her best interest to keep it to herself.

The woman did express sorrow about her actions leading to the dismissal of Principal Hayden, but I assured her that she wasn’t to blame, as it was his refusal to follow the orders from the Consensus that led to his downfall.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.