Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 8: Facing the music

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 8: Facing the music - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

“Oh good, you’re home,” my mother announced upon my entrance through the door.

“Yes, Mom, this is Major Johnson. He is temporarily acting as...” I started to say.

“Your bodyguard, yes, I know. It is a pleasure to meet you, Major, and I want to thank you in advance for any effort you put forth in keeping my son safe,” she said graciously.

“The pleasure is all mine, ma’am, and I will try not to be too much of an inconvenience to you or your family during my stay here.” he assured her.

After my mother had shown Major Johnson to his room, she returned to the kitchen to start my interrogation.

“So, Joseph, it appears your father and I missed out on your birthday celebration, yesterday though I’m told you still received some nice gifts,” Mom said, obviously baiting me for a response.

“I certainly did, and no offense to either you or Dad, but they were by far some of the best I’ve ever been given,” I stated while blushing profusely.

“So, I take it that you are no longer a virgin?” my mother asked me directly.

“Yes, I am happy to report that status no longer applies to me,” I replied honestly.

“I suppose there is no way to talk you out of this?” she sobbed.

“No, Mom, I’m sorry that it upsets you, but this is my life, and I have to do what’s best for me, regardless of what other people may think, including my parents,” I responded firmly.

“Good!” she exclaimed, instantly turning off the waterworks. “The bitch obviously taught you well.”

“What are you talking about?” I enquired, bewildered by this sudden change in her demeanor.

“Son, the top two weapons in any woman’s arsenal have always been sex and tears. Since the Consensus has basically given control of when to have sex to their volunteers, we now must rely solely on tears as a means of getting what we want from a man. Your father says that you have been allotted twenty-two companions, and if you can’t manage to stand up for yourself and make your own decisions, they will run rampant over you in record time. Now, I’m not suggesting that you become a tyrant, as that is the surest way to an unhappy home, but when it comes to the really important issues in your life, you should listen to your mates’ opinions first, but the final decision must always be yours. Furthermore, with the sheer number of women you’ve been allotted, you’ll rarely if ever be able to please all of them at any given time,” she said.

“Come on, Mom, just because the Consensus granted me that many slots, does not mean I’ll be able to fill all of them,” I protested.

“Why wouldn’t you?” she wanted to know.

“I’ve been going to high school for almost half a year now and, in that time, no girl has ever given me even the slightest indication that she would like to be my friend, much less anything else,” I told her.

“That may have been the case before, but your new status changes things a bit. Yes, I’m sure there are several other students at your school with open slots to fill, but you’ll have the most by far. What I’m trying to say is that, while the others will have to be more selective about whom they take; you’ll be in the position where you won’t have to rely on just one or two people to fulfill your needs. Any girl or woman you bring will know in advance they probably won’t be called upon to perform on a nightly basis,” Mom reasoned.

“So, I’m supposed to be happy knowing my companions don’t want to be with me?” I asked.

“Joe, attractiveness doesn’t mean what it used to. Thanks to Consensus technology, looks can now be changed at will. The people of earth are still getting used to that concept, but they’ll come around eventually. What can’t be altered is a person’s intelligence, and yours, my son, is off the charts. Once the girls at your school realize that, you won’t have a single slot left to fill, which is why I need to get to you now ... while there’s still time,” Mom added cryptically.

“What do you mean by that?” I demanded.

“Well, honey ... you see, your father and I were rather counting on his plan being accepted by the Consensus. We already had a couple of people lined up we wanted to take with us,” my mother replied.

“Mom, I already tried to share some of my companion slots with Dad and his friends, but the Char wouldn’t let me,” I explained.

“Yes, your father mentioned your generosity but, since he’s now unable to take them, I was sort of hoping that you might do so, as a favor to me,” she requested.

“I don’t know mom. I mean I want to help you out and all, but I’d feel kind of funny accepting your friends as my companions. Do I even know these people?” I asked.

“You know them quite well, I’m afraid. That’s why I am so reluctant to ask this of you,” she replied, honestly.

“So, who are they?” I demanded, growing tired of her beating around the bush.

“Your cousins,” she answered, flinching.

“What!!!” I exclaimed. “Surely, you can’t be talking about the twins. Come on, Mom, you know how I feel about those two bitches!” I practically screamed.

“Joseph, that’s no way to speak about your cousins!” Mom yelled.

“Oh yes, it is. When we were younger, every time we’d get together, it would always be the same thing. You guys would send me outside with those monsters so the four of you could stay indoors and have sex with each other. Once we were alone, they would begin hitting and kicking me, and, when I started to cry, they would just laugh and call me names. If I got a new toy for Christmas, they would be sure to break it because, in their minds, geeks like me didn’t deserve toys. Whenever I tried to complain, they would simply make up some silly story about how I broke the toy myself, and then tried to blame them for doing it, and even though I was the one with the bruises, you and my father always took their side over mine. Didn’t it ever strike you as odd how well I cared for my things when they weren’t around, but the minute they’d show up, or we’d go there to visit, something always got broken?

“I tried for years to get along with them, but they are just plain mean. I even went so far as to attempt to comfort them after Uncle Tom died, but they just laughed in my face and said they didn’t need comforting from a nerd, and besides at least now their mother would let them get away with whatever they wanted, and they were right -- she does. It’s no secret that Aunt Linda has never been one of my favorite people, but when she’s away from her daughters she’s at least somewhat tolerable. I can’t believe the two of you were planning to have them come live with us this entire time, and never even bothered to tell me about it,” I complained, shaking my head in disgust.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.