Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 7: Loss of innocence

Sex Story: Chapter 7: Loss of innocence - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Joe’s point of view:

Despite, the effort I put into my presentation, I still harbored some major doubts whether anyone would take me seriously, so I was completely unprepared for the deal the Consensus sprang on me. What I told my father was essentially the truth -- I had considered all the pitfalls of my plan -- but what I failed to mention is that it wasn’t the first one I’d devised, just the best. Even so, I never truly let myself believe that they would actually accept it. When they presented a compensation package only a fool would turn down, I showed I was definitely not of that description.

Because the Consensus fully trusted her, Major Johnson allowed me to ring the doorbell myself while he remained in the shadows. I was a bit surprised when a boy, appearing to be about my age, answered and invited us in. I immediately assumed him to be her son, or perhaps the offspring of one of her companions, so I was rather stunned when, after greeting us; she turned and locked lips with the young man right in front of me.

“Joe I’d like you to meet Jason. He is one of my companions,” Loretta said.

“Really? Wow, he can’t be any older than I am,” I said, knowing the Consensus would never allow anyone under the age of fourteen to serve as a companion.

While giving a slight chuckle, Miss Loretta went on to explain how medical advancements offered by the Consensus allowed her to alter his appearance to resemble that of a much younger man. I was beginning to suspect that she had a bit of a fetish where they were concerned, and her proclamation that some of their best fantasies involved him pretending to be a virgin while she took on an authority role as his mentor, further my confirmed suspicion.

“Can I assume that’s the reason you agreed to train me tonight?” I asked.

“Yes, I really enjoy deflowering virgin boys,” she confessed.

“I won’t be required to do anything sexual with Jason, will I?” I asked, beginning to not like this situation all that well.

“Although I would greatly enjoy watching that scene, the answer is no. You are a Consensus volunteer, Joe and, just like me, you have the final say in what you do sexually ... within reason, of course. I am not stupid enough to risk you leaving by demanding that you have sex with Jason; however by limiting yourself to only female partners, you are missing out on a whole new facet of fun,” Loretta injected.

“I think that, with twenty-two companions to contend with, I’ll probably have all the fun I can handle,” I stated firmly.

“As you wish,” she replied, momentarily dejected, before perking up with a request I still wasn’t completely comfortable granting.

“Although I do initially want you all to myself, would you consider allowing Jason to join us for a threesome, later tonight, if he promises not to touch you in a sexual way?” she asked with what I could tell had an air of begging.

“I suppose that would be alright,” I agreed with some reluctance, and then added, “but he’d better make good on that promise, or I’m going to be very upset with the both of you,” I warned.

“Don’t worry. Jason knows better than to cross me. Don’t you, dear?” she asked sternly in his direction.

“Yes, ma’am,” he gulped, obviously imagining some very unpleasant form of punishment that she would likely inflict upon him, should he not do as she demanded. I personally had no desire to learn what that might be.

Miss Loretta told me I could pause or halt anything I felt uncomfortable with, but also urged me to be adventurous, as often one doesn’t tend to realize just how enjoyable certain activities can actually be until after they’ve experienced them.

Although I didn’t get the opportunity to masturbate prior to being with her, as most of the books I’d read suggested I should, Miss Loretta didn’t seem to mind my initial hair trigger, when I ejaculated, in her mouth from what I can only describe as the most glorious feeling I’d ever experienced up to that point in my young lifetime.

After she finished milking me, it was my turn to demonstrate just how well I could implement the plethora of knowledge I ascertained from the various sex manuals I’d memorized throughout the years. My difficulties started early on, though, as the books never really gave much detail on the proper method of removing a woman’s clothing which, incidentally, I found to be far more difficult than a man’s. Naturally, I eventually persevered -- it’s obviously not exactly rocket science -- though, at one point, I pondered whether that would have been an easier concept for me to master.

Once I had Miss Loretta completely naked, the rest was simply following through with what I had read while incorporating a variety of my own ideas, based on my substantial knowledge of human biology, to achieve my ultimate goal. To be honest, I’d rate my performance as “fair”, for someone of my advanced intellect with plenty of room for improvement but, at the same time, “superior” for a person of my physical age and lack of practical experience. Although Miss Loretta appeared to be greatly appreciative of my efforts, I can’t help but ponder how much of her enjoyment stemmed from my actions as opposed to the fulfillment of her fantasies.

Miss Loretta’s point of view:

Damn! I wonder if this kid is any good at writing. After he gets done saving earth, we could co-author one hell of a sex manual!

Of course, I knew why the Consensus was so interested in him. I mean, really, what else could it possibly be? When you factor in his high IQ, perfect CIP score, and the sheer magnitude of companions they issued him, not to mention the appropriation of my services, it could only add up to one thing. He must have submitted a plan of attack that the Consensus thinks might actually have a chance at defeating the Vermin. Did I care? I’ll have to admit probably not as much as I should have, at present. I mean, how could I possibly be expected to ponder such trivial matters as earth’s survival, when all I could concentrate on were his hands, lips, and tongue ... and the way he would lick me, suck on my breasts, finger my pussy and hum into my clit ... oh damn, I’m leaking again, just thinking about it.

Now, to be honest, his transition between acts could use a bit of finesse, but Jason could definitely take some major pointers from Joe in the art of foreplay and, if I have anything to say about it, he most certainly will be doing so before I am forced to give him up tomorrow.

I really thought I was clever by hiding a video camera in an old Kleenex box, but Joe obviously wasn’t fooled. Thankfully, he didn’t seem the least bit upset by my actions, and he simply grinned and waved at it with my juices still running down his face. After that, it was finally time for the main event.

Joe’s point of view:

Well, I can’t say that I was in love with the taste of pussy, but I could certainly get used to the flavor if it could produce the same type of response I received from Miss Loretta in other women.

Did I mind that she was filming me? Not really. Hell, I might even request a copy for myself. It would be nice to have a memento of my first sexual encounter with a woman.

I figured we were both pretty evenly satisfied and excited, at this point, so it didn’t take a genius of my caliber to predict the next phase of my studies.

“Miss Loretta, I’m ashamed to admit that I am not quite as prepared as I should be for what I suspect is coming next so, by chance, do you happen to have any condoms?” I asked apprehensively.

“What’s the matter, Joe? Don’t you want to plant your baby in me?” she challenged with a straight face.

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but I’d really prefer my first child to be born to one of my companions. That way, I could have a hand in raising it,” I tried to explain.

“Relax, Joe, I was just teasing you. I get the shot every month. I’m not fertile,” she replied, laughing.

“But I thought the main purpose of having companions was for procreation?” I questioned.

“It is, but there is no law saying that I have to be the one to reproduce. That is what I have Stephanie for. To be honest, that is not the only reason I have her,” she giggled.

“Who’s Stephanie?” I inquired.

“My other companion. She was taking a nap when you arrived. You’ll meet her later,” Loretta promised.

“Why would she be sleeping at this hour?” I asked curiously.

“As I’m sure you’ll soon discover, pregnant women require a fair amount of rest,” she offered.

“Oh, so can I assume that Jason...” I started to ask.

“Yes, that part of him I left fully grown. Now, if you’re through objecting, my pussy has a terrible itch that needs to be scratched, and you look like you might have just the equipment to bring me some relief,” she purred.

If there is a feeling any greater than that first time one’s dick lodges itself between the moist, cushiony layers of the petals lining a female pussy, I’ll probably never experience it. I knew what it felt like to cum, and her mouth had been an experience beyond description, but this was a level of pleasure that I could never have imagined.

Everything I’d ever read about this moment instructed me to start slow and gradually increase my thrust. However, my libido was screaming at me to do the exact opposite. I tried as hard as I could to remain calm and stifle my urges, to prolong my release but, in the end, I was simply fighting a losing battle within my own body. I finally gave one final thrust, impaling my cock as deeply as it would go inside her hot, wet pussy and exploded with what had to be the largest load of cum I’d ever produced. If she hadn’t been protected, I’m quite certain I would have just impregnated her, regardless even of the timing of her monthly cycle!

From the amount of noise Miss Loretta made during our coupling, I could safely bet she was equally satisfied, although one can never be truly certain of such things – as most women, especially experienced ones, know how to convincingly fake an orgasm. Miss Loretta later assured me that my initial assessment was correct, and there was absolutely nothing about my performance that required fabricating her level of enjoyment. She then went on to explain some subtle ways I could determine whether a girl or woman was actually in the throes of ecstasy or if they were simply pretending for my benefit.

“Keep in mind, though, since companions essentially have no rights of their own, it is purely at the discretion of their sponsor, whether or not they derive any pleasure out of sex,” she elaborated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.