Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 6: Bill Faces his Wife

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bill Faces his Wife - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Independent Narrator Speaks:

As Joe was on route to his coupling, his father was trying desperately to figure out how he was going to explain to his wife, who incidentally also served as his companion, the events that unfolded today.

As his mind pondered his predicament, he couldn't help recalling a simpler time -- when he and his son once shared a very close bond. That was, of course, before that awful Christmas incident occurred. In retrospect, Bill couldn't really blame the boy. His wife's sister, Linda, was a bit of a handful, and, although Bill enjoyed fucking her both before and after she agreed to become his companion, her twin daughters, Joe's cousins, were total hellions.

The daughters were also rarely disciplined by their mother. Bill and his wife used to swap with Linda and her husband Tom, before he was killed in a horrible traffic accident coming home from work one evening. Once Tom's influence was no longer present, the daughters could basically get away with anything.

They were about three years older than Joe, and would pick on and make fun of him unmercifully, to the utter amusement of their mother. The Covington family visited them on Christmas every year, without fail. After the presents had been exchanged, the kids would be sent outside to play while the adults enjoyed other activities.

Joey, as he was called back then, often returned, with broken toys and bruises on his body. Since he knew better than to ever strike a girl, he was essentially defenseless against them. The twins would usually make up some elaborate story of how it happened which always reflected the blame back on Joey. He would then get yelled at by both Linda and his mother. Bill often suspected the truth, but his wife, Margery, always seemed to side with her sister, and if he wanted sex with either of the two women, he pretty much had to stay out of it.

The year Joey turned four, the anticipated nightmare of once again spending the holidays with them became so unbearable he simply ran away, hiding in the crawl space underneath his house. He was missing for hours, and both his parents were frantic with worry. When they finally found him, Bill did something he swore he never would do and took a belt to the boy's backside.

After that, things were never the same between them. Dad suddenly became sir, or father, as Joey retreated into his shell, taking all of the closeness they once shared out of their relationship. At first, Bill thought this to be a temporary reaction and assumed things would eventually return to normal between them, but, as time passed, he reluctantly realized that this was not the case, as Joey never forgot anything he was taught, and, that day, he learned to fear his own father.

Though they still spent some time together, it was always at Bill's insistence and never instigated by Joey.

Although Joey knew better than to ever use it against his cousins, Bill started teaching the boy self-defense moves about six months prior to the incident. Even though Joey remained focused on his training, Bill could tell that the boy did so just to appease him, as the youngster clearly no longer held any enjoyment for his teachings.

Being of a military background, Bill had seen this same reaction many times before. The respect for his leadership was still there, but it only existed out of fear of repercussion, rather than actual love and admiration.

Bill mostly gave up at that point, allowing his wife to raise his son the way she saw fit, a mistake he later came to regret. Now, not only was he faced with the task of explaining to her what transpired this afternoon, but he also knew that they would both have to tread lightly where their son was concerned, or risk him going off to live with one of his companions until he was extracted.

"Oh good, you're finally home. I've been waiting all day to hear how your presentation turned out. By the way, where is our son?" Marge asked.

"He's spending the night with a friend. He'll be home sometime tomorrow," Bill told her.

"You sent him away on his birthday?" She questioned. Then, after thinking about it for a few seconds, she added, "Oh well, I guess I can always refrigerate his cake so we can have it later. I take it your presentation went well, then?" she inquired seductively, obviously thinking that her husband had arranged this so the two of them could celebrate without Joe being underfoot.

"No, our idea was shot down almost from the start," Bill sighed.

"Oh honey, that's terrible. What happened?" she asked.

"It seems a plan similar to ours had already been tried once before by another species, but a long range probe sent by the Vermin inadvertently set off the explosives prematurely. They have since acquired technology that would detect our weapons. Joe tried to warn me about it months ago, but, like a damn fool, I didn't listen," Bill said dejectedly, to her utter surprise.

"Joe? But he's just a boy. How would he know about something like that?" she probed.

"First of all, he's not just a boy, he's a young man now, and, as I discovered today, he knows far more than either of us ever gave him credit for," Bill quipped.

"So, are you and the guys going to get together this weekend and work on a new strategy?" she asked, ignoring his statement.

"There's no need for that now, Marge. The Consensus chose to go with someone else's plan this afternoon," Bill said.

"Damn! I know how much you and your friends were looking forward to being the ones to save Earth, not to mention acquiring a few extra companions to play with. I guess I'll just have to call my sister and tell her that you won't be able to take the twins after all. I suppose at least now we won't have to explain to Joe why they were coming with us. By the way, which friend is he staying with? You never did say," she wanted to know.

"Her name is Miss Loretta Taylor, and she is a volunteer for the Consensus," Bill responded.

"I don't understand. What would a Consensus volunteer want with our son?" she inquired in earnest.

"Well Marge, quite a lot has transpired today, and I'm sure that you're not going to like most of it. Let me fix us a drink, so we can discuss this rationally," Bill told her as he got up to get them each a glass of wine.

"Honey, after our idea was rejected by the AI, we were getting ready to leave when Joe stood up and announced that he had a plan of his own for them to consider. They originally tried to dismiss him, as did I, but he stood his ground, and eventually they decided to hear him out," Bill started to explain.

"But that's crazy! Why would the Consensus want to waste their time listening to the ramblings of a child?"

"Because he has a genius level IQ and was smarter than any adult in the room, myself included," Bill replied.

"Even so, his plan couldn't possibly have been anywhere near as good as yours," she argued.

"Marge, his plan was far better than anything the guys and I could ever hope to come up with. In fact, it was so good the Consensus decided to go with it," he told her.

"Do you mean that Joe is the one who beat you guys out?" she gasped.

"I'm afraid so. Can you believe it? All that time I wasted working with the guys on what I thought was a sure thing only to be upstaged by my very own son," Bill confirmed.

"Well, what is this brilliant plan of his, anyway?" she wanted to know.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.