Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 5: The Offer

Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Offer - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

"Joe, according to your CIP evaluation, your current knowledge either matches or, in most cases, exceeds that of most graduate-level college professors. Therefore, it is simply a waste of your time and talents to remain in a high school. To that extent, with your permission, of course, the Consensus would like to issue a directive to your school stating you have met the requirements for graduation, and are entitled to your diploma. You should receive it no later than this coming Friday. We will do the same for any Ivy League college of your choosing although it will take slightly longer to get your degree from them. I estimate you should have it within two weeks once we put an extreme rush on the paperwork.

"As an added incentive for joining us, we decided to bump up your CIP score by the tenth of a point you missed. This, in addition to the twelve you previously earned when we chose to accept your plan to eradicate the Vermin, will initially bring your total to twenty-two companions," the AI explained.

"Twenty-two companions! You've got to be shitting me!!!" I exclaimed.

"Joseph!" my father warned sternly.

"Oh, sorry," I replied, rather embarrassed by my outburst.

"That's quite alright, young man," The Char replied with a chuckle. "If I were in your shoes, I would be excited about that aspect as well."

"Sir, what did you mean by initially? Is there a possibility I would be receiving more?" I asked.

"Essentially, if your plan proves to be successful, we would have little choice but to increase the number of your companions to an unlimited status. The reasons for doing so are political. You see, even though neither the Char, nor the Vermin has a genetic makeup that is biologically compatible with your own, several other species within the Consensus do. By helping to eradicate the Vermin, you would not only be considered a hero but an avenger, as well, to all those who have lost not only loved ones but their planetary home to these creatures. We believe that many would want to repay your efforts by offering the offspring of their rulers as your companions. This would not solely be a gracious effort on their part either. By linking themselves to you, they would quite likely be boosting their own popularity as well."

"Sir, I don't know if I can even manage twenty-two companions, much less an unlimited supply of them. Would it be possible to give some to my father and his friends?" I asked, thinking I really didn't need that many sex slaves, and this might be a way to relax my father's animosity towards me.

"First, we would like to stress that it is not at all uncommon in other species for the male not to live with all of their mates. Several simply choose to visit them during their fertile period, for procreation purposes. When we first arrived here on earth, we were surprised by the emotional attachment you people seem to share with your spouses. It is not required that you live together with all of your companions, however, should you desire to do so, appropriate housing, as well as material assets, will be allocated to you.

"As for turning companions over to another person ... we had to testify to the rest of the Consensus, that you are an extraordinary young man, able to handle any responsibility thrust upon you, before they would agree to consider your plan. To give away your companions at this time would be looked upon as a sign of weakness or disrespect, and therefore reflect badly upon us and our endorsement of you. Once a few of your earth years have passed, you can essentially do with them as you please, but, for right now, unless it really becomes a problem, you are going to have to handle them on your own. Keep in mind, however, that sharing them for a night or two is perfectly acceptable," the AI explained.

"I understand," I said, knowing that I at least tried to appease my father.

At that point, the door buzzed, and one of the most stunningly beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on sashayed into the room. She stood about five foot six in coal black high heel shoes. Her features, I must admit I was too inexperienced to describe accurately, except to say that her breasts looked to be about the same size as a pair of cantaloupe that were barely concealed by the rather tight-fitting blouse she wore which, incidentally, ended just shy of her belly button.

"We realize that these events represent quite a change in your lifestyle, going from a complete virgin to having a multitude of women thrust upon you. To address that, we have taken the liberty of acquiring the services of Miss Loretta Taylor, who has very graciously volunteered to train you this weekend in the art of sexual exploration and the handling of a multitude of companions.

"Miss Loretta, please show Joe what he'll have access to, should he choose to accept our offer," the AI appealed to the new visitor.

I couldn't believe what happened next! This goddess turned and smiled seductively at me before starting an impromptu striptease right there, in front of everyone. Hell, the only things missing were the music and her dancing pole. I don't think I've ever been so aroused and embarrassed at the same time in my entire life. She glided up to me, and my hand instinctively reached out to try to capture one of her massive breasts, but she playfully swatted it away.

"Sorry sweetie, there will be no touching until you become a volunteer," she reminded me.

At this point, I was so mesmerized I would have signed damn near anything, just to have the feel of those soft, voluptuous globes. My father, as usual, was the annoying voice of reason and sanity.

"Gentlemen, before this proceeds any further, I would like a moment alone with my son," he stated.

"Colonel, this is Joe's decision," the AI responded.

"I understand that. I just want a word with him before he makes up his mind," my father told them.

"Very well. There is an office directly across the hall where the two of you can talk privately," the Char directed.

Of course, neither my father nor I believed that statement to be true, but we both graciously accepted the offer and proceeded across the hall. It was with reluctance that I left Miss Loretta behind so I could face my impending doom.

When we were finally alone, as it were, I decided to take the initiative and begin the conversation.

"So, I guess, you are pretty mad at me right now?" I asked, looking him in the eye.

"No son, I'm really not. I confess to being rather upset with you earlier, but, after having a chance to calm down, I started to examine why I became so angry, and, quite honestly, my reasons were not very flattering. I guess what it all boils down to is jealously. The guys and I worked really hard to come up with a plan that we thought was a sure winner. When you tried to caution me about its pitfalls, I simply dismissed your warnings as the ramblings of a young boy. Once the AI reiterated what you had said, I felt completely embarrassed. Add to that the fact that you stood up and, on your own, gave a very impressive demonstration, of which I knew nothing about. That only helped to intensify my feelings of inadequacy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.