Not Your Average Joe
Chapter 3: Joe's plan

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Sex Story: Chapter 3: Joe's plan - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

"Joseph I told you to sit still and be quiet," my father said in an angry tone of voice.

"You said not to speak until you were finished. Now that you are, I have a plan of my own to present to the AI," I replied, only guessing at the amount of trouble I was about to get myself into.

"Ah, yes young Joseph. It appears that as of today you've now eligible to serve us as a volunteer, provided of course that you pass your CIP test," they stated.

"That is correct; however, I am highly intelligent, and feel I have something very important to contribute to this meeting," I answered.

"Yes, our records do indicate that you possess an IQ that's well above genius level, still do you honestly believe that you could come up with a better plan then the one your father and his friends have submitted?" the AI wanted to know.

"If I didn't, I certainly wouldn't be wasting everyone's time here today," I replied.

"Very well, since this room isn't booked for another two hours go ahead and show us what you've got," the AI told me.

I walked past my father, who had the biggest scowl on his face I could remember since the time I ran away from home at the age of four to avoid going to my aunt's house on Christmas morning. When I reached the podium I slipped my memory chip into their computer system and began my presentation.

Joe's presentation:

"From what we know of the Vermin, their physical makeup resembles that of a cross between an Asian beetle and a mosquito, only infinitely larger in size. The Consensus has been collecting data on them for about 25 of our Earth years, with the majority of their biological information being recently obtained from the database of an abandoned Goom warship. From what we've gathered so far, they are a highly adaptable, blood sucking insect like creatures that seem to be immune to almost all known poisons and feed much like our native bear, consuming massive quantities of blood at a time to sustain them throughout their travels. They are an aggressive race, who rarely develops any new technology, on their own, preferring to simply acquire it from other life forms during battle. Their ships are so far almost indestructible as is their defense mechanisms, thanks to the species they stole them from. When away from their vessels, their hard shells generally keep them protected, by ward off most attacks from their enemies. Their main objective is to first eradicate anything that may pose a threat to them and then strip a planet of all its technology and natural resources, leaving it barren and uninhabitable, before moving on to their next victims. After studying the information you have on them intensely, I have discovered one major flaw in their genetic makeup. While the Vermin are immune to most poisons and seem to be able to adapt to almost any type of climate and planetary conditions, they have nearly the same adversity to addiction as most humans, possibly even slightly greater. I have used your computer to probe all known highly addictive substances, and narrowed my choices down to three. They are Vactimite, Shockalodon and Carodine."

"Why did you choose these? Oxidite, for instance, has far more addictive properties," the AI questioned, interrupting my presentation.

"That is true, but it works differently in the body than the ones I mentioned, and if we were able to combine all three of them into a single compound, I believe that its level of addictiveness would increase exponentially," I replied.

"If you mixed Carodine with either Vactimite or Shockalodon, it would explode," the AI commented obviously figuring that I hadn't done my homework on these substances.

"I actually discovered that early on in my research. That's when Dr. Barbooski's (English translation) experiments became so fascinating. You see he once tried to extract the addictive properties out of Vactimite so that what remained could be used as a powerful pain killer. Although unsuccessful in his efforts I still believe he was on the right track. I have been studying his work for months, and am confident that I have discovered where he went wrong," I said as I posted his mathematical equation next to my own for everyone to examine. I went on to explain how he had concentrated on the hallucinogenic properties of Vactimite while I focused more on its addictive nature. I summarized that with slight variations of my work, it would be possible to extract the addictive agents from all three of these chemical compounds. I also pointed out that once the hallucinogenic properties had been removed from Carodine, it would no longer be explosive in nature.

"Even if we were able to perfect such a substance, how would we infect the Vermin with it?" the AI wanted to know.

"By injecting it into their food supply and watching them drink it," I replied.

"Son, the Vermin are blood suckers that feed off the creatures who oppose them. Are you suggesting we make them addicted to humans?" the AI asked.

"Only to the infected ones, you see the reason I chose these particular chemicals over other more potent substances is that they attach themselves to every cell of the body and can't be removed. In essence one's own body actually becomes the drug. Now of course it wouldn't be powerful enough to sustain the addictive nature in its host, even after increasing its strength by the levels I am predicting, however; it would very temporarily relieve the cravings of other infected beings."

"But the Vermin have medications to ward off such addictions. We know that because they stole them from us," the AI argued.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.