Not Your Average Joe - Cover

Not Your Average Joe

Copyright© 2016 by double_entendre

Chapter 2: Colonel William Covington's plan explained

Sex Story: Chapter 2: Colonel William Covington's plan explained - This is story inspired by, but NOT a part of the "Swarm Cycle Universe" about a boy genius who comes up with a plan to defeat an alien race known as the Vermin, that intends to invade Earth. Will he be successful in this venture? What complications will he face? Is he man enough to handle the sheer number of companions he's been issued, and can he live with the results of his actions?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Incest   Cousins   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   School   War  

Like I stated earlier, I had no doubt that my father's plan would be rejected, as I'd discovered that one very similar to it had previously been attempted by another species several years back, with disastrous results. When I tried to convey that to him, he simply dismissed me as usual, so I decided to just keep my mouth shut from then on and let him do what he wanted. The one nice thing about Dad's group was that they always allowed me to tag along with them whenever they visited "the Point" so that I could essentially be wowed by their collective ingenuity. The Point was in fact a place where groups who were granted special permission by the AI could meet and interface with Consensus's computer systems. That allowed them access to crucial information that was not usually conveyed to the general public. Of course everything had to be translated, but as I mentioned prior, the Char had really good programs for doing so. My research into their computer systems was what led me to believe that my father's plan would be rejected. Despite that, our arrangement worked out quite well for me, as while my father and his friends were off formulating their plan of attack, I had free rein of the Consensus's computer system, which you can damn well bet I made good use of.

It was really rather sad to watch my father and his buddies strut confidently into the meeting room all the while knowing how easily their idea would be shot down. At various times throughout the course of them planning it, I had half way considered voicing my concerns to one of the other members of his group, but quickly ruled that out, as they were all military men, who shared the same mindset that children should be seen and not heard.

I watched as my father explained their idea of taking a relatively useless planet, and using Consensus technology to make it appear to hold vast quantities of minerals which would no doubt be of great interest to the Vermin. Once our enemy landed their ships and started trying to extract these materials, they would set off a chain of hidden nuclear explosives buried deep within the planet's surface that would be strong enough to completely demolish the planet and anything on it, including the Vermin. Naturally he included all the specifics of which weapons to use, what type of planet should be selected, and where the explosives should be planted. My farther then sat back looking quite pleased with himself while I cringingly waited for the other shoe to drop. It didn't take long.

"Colonel, while your idea might have held some merit at one time, the Vermin have since acquired technology that would easily detect such a hoax. The fact is that we actually attempted a plan very similar to yours about eight of your Earth years ago with disastrous results. As near as we could tell a long range probe, sent by the Vermin to scope out the planet Zubron, unintentionally set off the explosive devises we had hidden there long before they actually arrived. That was prior to them capturing one of our warships and incorporated our scanning technology into their defenses. At any rate, even if that had not occurred, we simply no longer have the resources available to perpetrate such a ruse. We want to thank you gentlemen for your time, and remind you that we are still willing to listen should you happen to come up with another possible solution to our mutual problem. If there is nothing further, I suppose this meeting is as you people say adjourned," the AI told them.

"Actually, I have a plan for your consideration," I said standing up to be noticed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.