Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 34

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

I woke up with a start because I knew that it was late. I found my phone and saw it was eleven in the morning. That’s not good. I called the contact number and reached my primary contact. He asked if everything was OK, and I told him I thought that we were able to get it taken care of. I wanted to know if he wanted us to come back for the training. He told me to come on Monday and they would work to get both us to where they wanted us for operational use.

That was good news, so I took my toiletries and went into Dora’s bathroom. I had just begun to shower when Sis stepped into the shower and hugged me. It was quickly obvious that she wanted an itch scratched, so we spent a few minutes taking care of that itch, with me leaving a mess running down her leg. She hugged and kissed me, saying, “I still want to steal you away and hide out with you for the rest of our time. Sick, huh?”

“No, Love, not sick, but I think we’ll have to include some others now.”

Dora said, “I know, but it’s something I often think of. It’s impossible, isn’t it? I would miss the girls and Colette. Maybe we’ll just get rid of all this down here and move in with you. Could you handle four more hot properties?”

“I will have to build my own house if this keeps up. The biggest problem would be that you girls would go into withdrawal without so much happening at once if you were to move in with me. You should cut down on the number of places and just have one location. Make it the best on the beach and the talk of Miami the way it has always been. I don’t know how you could make it better, but I have a feeling that you could.”

My sister hugged me after I had shaved, and told me, “You’re becoming the key to our existence down here. Considering how you come riding in on your white horse to save us, you’re the man to make us all happy, and that is way out of reach for most guys. Just keep doing what you do and we hopefully won’t have to call on you for help often.”

Fran had been waiting for Dora and me to finish fooling around in the shower so that she could get ready to go home. Dora woke Colette who was snuggled with Gabby. Dora asked her if she wanted to take us to Executive Airport when she had her attention. Colette asked Dora, “Are you sure you want me to take them, or do you want to do the run and go by your house?”

Dora turned and looked at me. I said, “You can take me, and I’ll call the house to see if they want visitors for a few minutes.” Izzy acted like a kid the way she was squeaking with happiness to have us stop by. She said that Juanita was by the pool getting some sun and she would run tell her that we were coming. I did tell her that we were coming from South Beach?”

We were in the circular driveway of our home in south Miami a half hour later. Izzy came running, wrapped her legs around me, and gave me kisses that I’d bet Julio wishes he had. I met the darling little girl that the couple had produced. She was introduced as the delightful Maranita. I’m a sucker for cute babes and cute babies, of course, so I was immediately done for. Izzy came to me when I wasn’t surrounded by everyone, and asked, “How about putting one of these things in me. I’d love to have your baby. I love my Julio like no other, but you’re the man who took me first and I should reward you with one of your own.”

It was tempting, but I told Izzy, “I love you so much that I can’t do that. I want every kid you produce to be from the pure love you have for that man. I’ll love it just the same.”

Izzy became glued to me as she realized how much I did care for her and her life’s mate.

I told them all that Fran and I needed to get the airplane we were using back to Tampa. Everyone was kissed and hugged, even making Fran feel as if she was family. We drove off to the Executive Airport and went to our aircraft. I told Dora, “Call me at the first sight and thought of an intruder into your business. Call me mentally, on the phone, or through someone else, but call me. I won’t hesitate to protect you and your partners. I really do like them all, and wish that I could play with them more. You go do it for me, and tell them that it’s me with my face where it counts.”

Fran and I were up and down to our Airpark. Jimmy came to get the aircraft, and said, “Perfect timing. Chuck just called and said that he has to be out west for something.”

I called Chuck, and asked, “Do you need us to work with you? We had a good night’s sleep last night, but we’re ready anytime just like active duty Marines.”

Chuck laughed, and said, “This isn’t Marine stuff. This is pussy Agency stuff that some men don’t want to take the responsibility to get done. You’d both be welcome, but you don’t have to come.”

“We’re with you, Chuck. Fran will back us both up.”

I ran for sandwiches for Fran and me, as well as one for Chuck, and went by the office to get some more single serve coffees. I was doing the final outside inspection while the field tech was spooling the APU when Chuck came on board the aircraft. The man said, “Get us out of here. We’ll file on the way.”

We were up and climbing to our assigned flight level when Chuck said, “We’re actually going into Vancouver because these clowns are trying to cross over with a bunch of religious freaks. We’re going to individually process them and see what happens. I think we’ll see a few who go ‘boom’. Knowing that, be sure to recognize that some of these people think nothing of firing at or killing any and all civilians. Shoot anyone you see with a gun. Make sure you shoot to kill, that means head shots. Shoot for the neck if they have face shields. The object is to kill them before they can set themselves off.”

Fran looked at me, and said, “This isn’t in the fucking training guide. I know that I studied it all, and this scenario wasn’t in it.”

Chuck said, “Don’t worry about it. These situations are handled purely by feel and response. Eliminate the challenge if you’re faced with it. Eliminate what’s threatening your partner if he’s unprotected. We all hate this shit, but we know to eliminate all the opposition as fast as possible when it happens.”

We landed at Vancouver and parked the aircraft. Chuck decided to get a rental and discuss what to do with the locals. We were out of the U.S., and possibly not welcomed, but it seemed that Chuck was a welcome guest when we arrived to meet with the local team leader.

Chuck had Fran and me listen in as the leader told the story. “We discovered these Russkies with about fifty girls under fifteen, and ready to transport them to various locations in Canada and the U.S. We can’t have that, so we confronted them. They threw two bodies of little girls out, and said they could arrange for another fifty if we didn’t back off. We’ve had no further contact so far.”

Chuck said to me, “What do you think we should do, Chuck? You take over here and I’ll watch.

I stripped to regular clothes and walked down the street in front of the house, and then around to see if there was an alley. There wasn’t one, so there basically was only the front entrance to worry about as an escape route. I sent four people to cover behind the house after doing a headcount of available men.

I stood in front of the group who were the force to capture these men, and used the bullhorn. “You are surrounded. You hold children from many countries and probably some from your own. We won’t have to pay to send them back if you kill them. I’ll get tired of being nice in a very short while, and blow you up and kill everyone, hoping a few of the girls you have might survive. It’s no big deal if not, right? What’s it going to be? You send the children hostages out and you come out. You don’t die and the little girls live.”

I waited a long while until there was a hand that came out of the top of the door and threw a handgun toward us. A man came out and we waved the man to the side. He was reasonably treated, but was immediately chained. Another came out and was handled the same way, followed by one after another who tossed sidearms out and came out with their hands in the air.

There were twenty-one men guarding almost sixty girls under the age of fourteen. This was as sick as it gets. Chuck said, “Don’t let it get to you. Let it be remembered the next time you encounter these people. We’re the force to stop them. Don’t write a report because you aren’t on U.S. soil and we didn’t have a formal invite, Chuck. We’re out of here and they can report this anyway they want.”

Chuck said, “This ended up being a non-event because you were up front contesting them. You gave them a reason to give up. Be thankful it was a bunch of Middle East men the way they were presenting this. When they want you to come to something like this one don’t believe what they tell you up front. See for yourself. If this had been one of the radical groups, someone would have shot at you. The Ruskies all want money and more money. Good job.”

I’m sure that Fran was hungry, since I was famished. Chuck didn’t care one way or another; he was single-minded about getting back home. We landed far later than food was going to be available at home, so Fran and I went to Park Place for a steak and veggies. Our women caught up with us while we ate, and happily shared our food to the point that we ordered another two dinners and had help eating everything.

Gin told us, “I may not be able to be with you guys like tonight very often because I’m going to be on the regular emergency room training rotation. I’m not sure how long that will last, but I’ll be home for some rest. I know you will all help me sleep.”

We were at the patio bar after everyone had left for the night. Fran and I wanted something that would kick our butts so that we would sleep. Janet got up and said, “Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I have a flight from San Francisco to the Island Paradise and back to Chicago. We may get our next CJ4 tomorrow, as well as the certification on Wes’ twin. What did he name that aircraft?”

No one knew, but we all wanted to know from Wes and his men so we could call it something other than Wes’ CS&S standard twin.

I woke up at the usual six o’clock, but felt like I could sleep another full eight hours. I sat up and was greeted by Janet hugging and pulling me back into a full body hug. She whispered, “God, I love you so much and love you more every day. What’s with us for me to be so attached to you? There is a secret allure that you have that drives me crazy wanting to be inside you and be a part of it. Brandy says that Chuck has that, and that’s part of how and why they all got together.”

I said back to her, “I love you too, Lover. I’ve thought that I might have found my one and only a couple of times before, but you’ve proven there is only one, one and only. Our friends and lovers hugging us make us feel even better about us as a family. Do you know that my sister says she and her partners should come up and be a part of our family, too? That would be a total disaster, but it might be fun sometimes.”

Janet smacked me on the shoulder and a small hand was grasping and squeezing my gonads while the small voice said, “You have to bring them for us to check out and figure out whether or not to keep them if you want more of us. We are your gatekeepers, as well as your bed keepers.”

I guess I had been told. I still wonder how Sal kept his cool during his introduction to the women who claimed him.

We all got up and had coffee with Steve and Glenda. Tiny and Ruth came, followed by Shawna, Charlie, and their kids. It was neat that I had been able to learn which kid belonged to which parent, as they all went to the nearest parent to ask them something. I thought it was amazing how the individual kids found their way home with their proper parents after mixing it up all day.

Steve and I were talking about that when Ellen came running out and jumped into my lap. She hugged me, then crawled to Janet, hugged her, and then to her Dad. Steve held the little girl and played with her six-toed feet. I can just imagine the thought processes and the temporary anguish of letting those six toes remain on her feet when she was born. It came to me from Steve and Mickey how they had looked upon the little girl they had created and just knew this wouldn’t be a problem as she grew up. I think it was unique as Sue Ellen thought of it as one up on all her extended family siblings.

This was a TGIF that I really believed was a true ‘Thank God it’s Friday’. I was mesmerized by everything that had happened this past week. I think Dora, Beth, Gabby, and Colette are taken care of for the time being. I hadn’t heard from the contact as yet what the disposition of the men from the club was. I actually didn’t care what happened to them, but I wanted to know who was sponsoring their move on the clubs because I wanted their bosses if they had someone over them. I would have to discuss that subject every time I made contact with my controllers. No, I didn’t care what the final disposition of the men was, and no it wouldn’t harm the relationship between Fran and me.

Chuck told me, “There will be no calls to you this weekend unless it’s a real crisis. You’re to report to the training center Monday after leisurely flying there. You’re going to love flying those crazy aircraft they have. Lisa and I had a great time playing cat and mouse when we took the training. They will test you with the game, and all I can tell you is to outthink the opponent and don’t do what they expect.”

I told Chuck, “I need to complete the requirements for type certification of your Citation X. That aircraft has some differences from the CJ4, so can you get me into a simulator with an instructor to truly learn the aircraft?”

Chuck said, “Let’s run out to the airpark and do a couple of things. I’ll get Wes to come with us so he can help you with any additional help to do that.”

Wes was excited to show someone new another simulator. Wes put me in the left seat of the cockpit and told me to get the aircraft off the ground. I did what a pilot should do and went through the checklist item for item until I had both engines at sufficient thrust to move to the runway. The simulator gave me all the responses and I was soon rocketing off the ground on my way to Atlanta. I had filed the simulated flight plan, and as soon as we had climbed to our operating altitude Chuck said, “Turn around and take us back home.” You know how to use this flight director, so use it to land in dense fog.”

The videos changed to heavy fog, and then a strong left to right wind accompanied by the heavy fog that was being blown away had me sweating. I was able to crab onto the runway without a lot of bouncing and tire screeching. The simulated tower had me pull in front of the business aircraft hangar.

Chuck said, “You read all the docs and all the training information on this aircraft. You probably know more about flying this machine than most pilots who do. We would never have an incident if all the people who go for type certification were as diligent as you are about studying an aircraft. Congratulations, Chuck, you can fly my ten or CS&S’s ten any time you need to.”

Janet said, “I’m going to read everything the same way Chuck does so that I can become certified to fly the Citation X too.”

We went back to the patio and were having some snacks in preparation for lunch that would be out soon.

Tiny came to the table we were at, and said, “We have a couple of new aircraft at the airpark. Let’s go see if we might want to keep them after lunch.”

Janet hugged my arm and softly said so that only I could hear, “This is the beginning, isn’t it? The two of us are going to be big time aircraft owners or rather leasers. We’re going to be flying hundreds of hours a week for the courier service and just as many for our Island Paradise flights. You know four aircraft aren’t going to be enough for what Tiny wants us to do.”

Janet grinned at me, and said, “Let’s see, you’re going to be flying the CJ4 all over rescuing the world. Our two Gulfstream 650ERs will be traversing across the USA to the Island Paradise or Hawaii. We need crews who can do this on a continual basis. With another CJ4 and a CS&S twin doing the courier work, the pilots will be up and down all over the area of the country they are working. We will be short of pilots for courier and our bigger charter aircraft. We can rent aircraft from CS&S and fly within the areas delivering and picking up packages if we have more courier work than that.”

While we were chatting about this, I asked Janet, “Do you think you can handle all the paperwork and personnel required to do this?”

Janet said, “Sure, I’ll have Kissa work with DeDe, Betty, and Star for a few weeks while we set her office up. Her first big job will be to put out advertisements for pilots. We’ll need four to six pilots type certified for the 650 in case we have to be in the air so much that we need to alternate crews. We will need a bunch of pilots with their Commercial license who need hours. We can put any people we find without their instrument ratings through school right here. We can create a contract that we will pay for their schooling, and they will work for the company for a period of time to pay us back in return. One of Sal’s wives is an attorney. I’ll bet she’ll help. CS&S probably have attorneys that will do it for us too since we’re sort of part of them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.