Money! - Cover

Money!

Copyright© 2016 by Dual Writer

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is a flowing story of how money has an unwanted affect on a man until he decides to become a force for his own protection. The story will find its way to be a part of Florida Friends. There is sex in this story. Some times a lot of sex so you've been warned. It is not a sex story.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual  

We had a nice weekend that included a quick trip up to Long Island, New York, to pick up two couples who were movie people and take them to Costa Rica. Diego had another couple that needed to go to Atlanta when we were down there, so we made our day really count with two nice charters. Sheena and Gin acted as our hostesses.

The girls wanted a marathon love-in Saturday night that had us spreading juices until almost three in the morning. The five of us went out to the patio bar and made drinks when we were sated. The girls found Fritos, potato chips and a couple types of dip.

We were snacking and drinking when Mercy and Kathy came out to see what kind of fun we were having. We had all neglected to put clothes on and we were still doing some intimate grab ass. This wasn’t a problem as Mercy and Kathy were equally bare. They decided to join in a drink and snacks, so the party continued.

It was finally agreed to put the glasses in the dishwasher, secure the snacks, and put the dips in the bar fridge. Everyone hugged and kissed, with Kathy and Mercy playing with my re-awakening appendage, but we went to bed. They slid in and I got in on the outside because I had thoughts of running in the morning. Like I said, ‘thoughts’.

We didn’t come out of our funk until Suki and Jenny came in to wake us up at eight. We wouldn’t get any breakfast if we didn’t get up right away. That got us all moving.

We didn’t take a shower and just quickly dressed to join everyone at the tables. Steve was teasing us that we were trying to have our own hot tub party right on the patio in the middle of the night. Shawna was sniffing the air and kept commenting on the wonderful fragrance of last night’s sex.

We helped clean up, and then took a messy shower that required me to shave so that my face wouldn’t be scratching up any tender parts. I put my toiletries, undies, and socks for the next week or two together while the girls were straightening up the bedroom. Not knowing how long I would be gone made it difficult to know what to take. I really didn’t need much, because I knew they would be supplying BDUs, and that there was nowhere to go out on the town. There was no town.

I was ready with a small duffle bag and my flight case that held my pad and laptop. I didn’t know whether or not I could use it, but I might Skype with the girls if I could.

Janet began looking around the room and couldn’t find her purse or phone. She said, “I can hear it, but can’t find it.”

Nikki found the purse behind the dirty clothes hamper in the bottom of the closet. Janet checked to see who had been calling and returned the call. It became obvious that it was her parents. She began looking at me and then held the phone away from her, and asked, “Could you get a helicopter and go get them to come visit? It’ll be an hour and a half before they get here if they drive over. Can we please go get them?”

I told her, “Sure, I’m sure that one of the Bell 407s should be available.”

She told her mom that we would be there to pick them up in thirty minutes or so. We made a mad dash out to the airpark, pushed a 407 out of the hangar, did the preflight, and were on the way to the beach. It was right at thirty-five minutes from making the call that we settled on the roof. Janet’s mom and dad were waiting for us, and Mr. Peterson indicated for me not to shut down. Janet helped them into the back seats, made sure they were buckled up, had them put headsets on, shut the door, and got back in the left seat. I was impressed as none of them were ducking their head thinking that the rotor blades would hit them.

I asked Mr. Peterson; “Are your night landing pad lights on a timer, or can you activate them by radio?” when we were still on the roof.

He said back into the headset, “I have an App to turn them on with my cell phone. That’s smart of you to ask.”

We lifted off and went out over the beach and water, and then circled to get a straight through heading back to the airpark. I asked Janet, “Do you want to call Steve to see if it’s okay to land the helicopter in the big open area by the ball park?”

Janet said, “No way, I want Dad to see our two airplanes. I think they’re both in today. He’ll be impressed with the Mercedes your sister gave you.”

Janet took her parents to the CJ4 at the airpark to show them the opulence someone had created in the aircraft. She then showed them the beautiful G650ER and told them that she could fly all the way to London without having to refuel.

Mrs. Peterson loved the mist blue Mercedes. Mr. Peterson knew that this model was the high-end of the Mercedes automobile line. Everything was fairly normal until we reached the trailer park. I drove through the business park, showing them the various buildings and plants. Seeing the magnitude of businesses really was impressive.

I parked at the patio and you could see the couple looking in all directions at once while trying to figure out where they really were. The families were getting ready for Sunday lunch, which was fairly casual especially for the kids. Chuck’s women were getting the toddlers to the table for a small bowl of mild chili and some quarter pieces of sandwich. The big meals for Sunday were breakfast and a dinner of pizza, calzones, and wings.

Steve, Tiny, and Henry were all there with Sue, helping get the little ones started to eat. I took the couple to Steve, and introduced him as the head of S&S, Tiny as CFO of S&S and several of the businesses, and Henry as CFO of Quality Wear and Big Girls dot com. I introduced them as Ray and Martha Peterson, Janet’s parents.

Tiny said, “I have some chickens on the grill, as well as about six racks of some very lean ribs. Could you go for some of those?”

Ray grinned and said, “Now you’re talking. I see all you folks have mugs of something that resembles beer. I could go for one of those.”

Ray looked at Martha, and she smiled as she nodded her head. My other girls decided that was their cue to come out. Gin and Donna had two mugs pulled for the guests in a flash. The four stood in a row together and were smiling. Janet looked at me, so I said, “Girls, I want you to meet Ray and Martha Peterson, Janet’s parents. Ray and Martha, these are the four girls who make up the rest of our family. From left to right are Nikki, Sheena, Grenaline or Gin, and Donna.”

The four girls were holding their breath, but Martha did what they didn’t expect. The woman went to Nikki and hugged her saying, “Aren’t you the cutie. You’re an island girl, aren’t you?” She hugged Sheena next, and asked her, “I hope you’re a part of everything with the other girls.” Gin was next, and she said, “You be careful of the old perv behind me. He might want to carry you off.” Last was Donna, to whom Martha said, “You are precious. Like a porcelain china doll.”

Janet said to her mom, “Let me show you our suite.”

All the women vanished into the house.

Ray chuckled and said, “We set you up a little. I talked to Steve this past week to make sure that we would be welcomed. He’s the one who suggested we get you to come get us with a helicopter. Martha is so excited that Janet has found a direction in life and a man to share it with. It’s only fitting that she’s joined with a few girls to put a family together. Martha and I think it’s unique that you all have enough love between you to make something like this work. She says your relationship just feels right and knows it’s going to work.”

Chuck, Lisa, Bonita, Lizzy, Marion, and Virginia all came into the patio excited about something. They were all carrying instruments. Bonita hollered, “We’re going to play a couple of new pieces for you. These are really exciting.”

You could see Lisa come into view up on the big TV, check on some babies, and then reappear where Bonita was dragging speakers out by the big sliding doors.

Tiny was putting some ribs on plates and people kept appearing like magic. It was still just before noon, but food was ready.

Ray observed, “Those little guys are all so well-behaved. They’re antsy, but are staying in their chairs. Look at all those women hovering around them making sure they all eat.” The mothers began getting the little guys down one at a time, took their bowl and cup to the inside sink, and then came back for their paper plate and took it to the big trashcan.

Sue Ellen saw me, and came running. She leaped at me, turned in my arms, and pointed at Ray, “Is that your daddy?”

“No, Sue Ellen, that’s Janet’s dad.”

The little girl looked at Ray, thought a minute, then stuck her foot up and said, “I have six toes. Want to count them?”

I thought Steve was going to shrink behind the bar. Steve said to Ray, “This is my youngest. She likes to inform those she likes that she has an extra feature.”

Ray took her from me, and said, “I’ll bet Janet’s mother would like to see your six toes on each foot. Let’s go find her.”

Sue Ellen said, “That’s easy, she’ll be in the big bedroom all the way at the end of the hall. I’ll show you.”

Steve rolled his eyes, and said, “It’s going to be difficult to feed those who want some barbeque. Eat up, Chuck, your other brother, Chuck, is going to serenade us.”

I began realizing that I wasn’t startled or surprised by anything that was going on. A bunch of people pulled up on motorcycles and some of the older kids were running out to greet parents. Chuck’s women were getting the little ones up to feed them, and put them in the play area in the living room. Several others were getting soup or chili from the kitchen and coming to the table to make a sandwich from all the fixings.

Martha, Ray, and the girls all came from the back of the house and went to the bar for their beer and some barbeque. The girls were all smiling and happy, so there were no problems with parents. Gin was bringing Sal and the mothers to us and introducing everyone. Their three little guys who were about the same size as Chuck’s kids and Sue Ellen all lined up, smiled, and were excused. They were gone in a flash. Ray and Sal had a conversation for a while.

Sue came out and caused some fumbling around because of her outrageous figure, as usual. She offered to show Martha one of her plants. She suggested that Steve take Ray to the original plant and give the man an idea of what all we do.

Tiny and Steve took Ray and hollered for my car fob. I tossed it to them, and then found Janet to get a report. Janet said, “Mom is so happy that I have a relationship with a man as well as the girls. She said that it was reasonable for a group of us to be in love with the same guy if he was a good person. Dad came in and couldn’t believe how nice our living area is. Those two are really showing me a lot of love and restraint by not criticizing me for my lifestyle.” Janet kissed me and told me, “I do love you like crazy, and I’m only one of five who love you the same way.”

It was about three when we were all back in the patio, just visiting. That’s when Chuck, Lisa, and Bonita really wound up. Chuck began with a very heavy blues bass riff that had you wanting to moan a little. Marion and Virginia added some rhythm guitar in that matched the chord progression the bass was playing. Bonita began playing a keyboard with an organ sound, and then Lisa made you think that some of the masters had come alive. One of the kids was playing an electronic drum set, and the piece really jammed. This wasn’t hard blues rock, but a medium tempo blues piece that had a lot of syncopated phrases and riffs. There was a break, and then the four girls all began singing at once. Lisa led with the twins answering, and then Bonita would lead with the twins answering her. This piece wailed.

You had to get chills, or you were probably dead, when they brought this to a close having the bass doing that sweet riff the piece started with. There was a lot of whistling and applause. Bonita said, “That is something that Chuck wrote a lot of years ago when he was still in high school. I found it among Chuck’s discards and made him work it up for us. I’m sure you’ll agree that it’s special.”

“Let’s change up a little. Here’s something with cow patties, horses, and tractors. Chuck is such a homer.”

There was some instrument changes so that Bonita could play her violin that had been transformed into a fiddle. This had a sixteen bar lead in that had everyone tapping their toe and ready for a real down home treat.

Marion and Virginia showed they were twins by really belting out the lyrics of this one. It was fun, fast, and exciting to listen to. It would be a tune that would often be on people’s lips, that is if you liked country.

The patio had really filled up now, with steady traffic going to the tapper for beer. We listened to several pieces that Bonita, Lisa, and Chuck told us how they were created. Elmer was manning his controller with a headset while fooling around with a mixer.

Ray said, “This place is like a big party. Do people come here a lot?”

I told the man, “The day begins here in the morning, some come here for lunch, and then people come for the fellowship, a beer, supper after work, and often stay for conversation, a card game, or chess while the older kids study, and toddlers finally run down and crash. The place is just called the ‘patio’. I love to begin here about six to six thirty, and I’m early to bed so I’m down by nine-thirty to ten. You’d love the weekend breakfasts. They are special.”

Ray said, “I’ll have to see if Martha might want to come over and spend the night either here or in the hotel next door.”

“You’ll be welcome if there’s room, Ray. Steve, Sue, Mercy, Kathy, Juanita, and Mickey are the most accommodating people you’ll ever meet. I’m still not sure why they like me so much.”

Steve had heard that and came over to sit with Ray and me. “Chuck is like a son to me. Something happened when he came here the first time, and then had all my family wanting him to be with us when he returned. I haven’t let him get away so far, and he’s brought Janet and the other girls to be with him. Do you know that we both have our birthdays on the same date? I know it sounds campy, but we really enjoy having Chuck and his family with us.”

I told Ray, and now Martha who had joined us; “I’ve been thinking that I need to build a place back by the other Chuck’s. We’re eventually going to want a place of our own, especially if we begin to have kids. That’s all in the future, so we’ll have to see what it brings.”

Ray asked, “You finished the Deputy Marshal Academy. Can I see your badge?”

Nikki was gone in a flash, and was back just as fast with my badge wallet. Ray looked at it, and asked, “Janet said that you were going to another school this coming week. What’s that for?”

Chuck Johnson came over and sat with us. He could tell that I didn’t want to divulge what I shouldn’t. He said, “Chuck has been chosen by another Agency to be a part of their darker operations here in the U.S. He’s going to be a Special Operative for the Secret Service. His unit is a separate entity and handles special operations when needed. It is an honor to be chosen to be a part of it. Chuck was part of a similar unit in the Marine Corps, so he was an easy choice for the Agency.”

Martha was alarmed, but Ray half grinned. He said, “I’m familiar with that group; I know that they have a link with the State Department, and that they do extend their operations to other countries. Good luck and be safe, Chuck.”

Pizza, calzones, and chicken wings began coming in the door. The patio was now really full as this was the weekend windup. Janet joined me in drinking iced tea, while Ray and Martha continued with beer. Janet was happy to play hostess for her parents.

It was going to get dark soon, so I suggested that we head to the airpark so we could fly them back to the beach. The Petersons thanked everyone, shook hands, hugged the women, and then Tiny handed me my key fob. He said, “I was watching to make sure that you weren’t drinking. You’re a good man, Chuck.”

I had to push the 407 out of the hangar and do my exterior check as it was getting dark. I probably should have done it in the hangar and then pushed the bird out. We loaded up and I watched the electronic digital engine control start the turbine up. Ray said, “I want you two to know how proud I am of you,” while we were waiting for the systems to all come up to normal. “You showed us your family with a lot of pride in your presentation. That’s what tells me you are doing the right thing. You’re both wacky, but I’m sure you’ll have a lot of wacky fun.”

Martha said, “I think that Janet could have had a bunch of mothers, along with a lot more brothers and sisters, if that opportunity had presented itself to us back in the sixties. I hope you invite us back soon.”

Janet and I both said ‘We will’ at the same time.

We flew back to the beach and stayed right at a thousand feet. The GPS beeped and I asked Ray, “Can you turn your pad lights on now? I’d rather not use the spotlight so that it doesn’t freak your neighbors out.”

The top of a house all of sudden lit up with the big circle and black ‘X’ on it. Four rotating beacons were spaced on the corners, so it was easy to line up. I gently settled on the deck, and Ray said, “Don’t shut down. We’ll get out now and see you soon.”

Janet got out to hug and kiss her parents anyway. She got back in and shut the door. We watched the couple as they moved off the pad area and down the stairs. We lifted off and continued to climb and then made a beeline to our airpark. The rolling pad had been left out, but I had to use the spotlight to line up to land on the pad this time. I set it down on the pad and shut down. We anchored the runners and pushed the helicopter back into the hangar. There I did the post flight inspection and went for the fuel truck.

I shut the hangar lights off and pushed the button to close the two big doors when we were done. It’s always sort of sad to see all the big doors closed. The morning will find most of the doors open, with activity in every hangar preparing aircraft for flights in many directions.

Janet and I made ourselves a drink back at the patio, and toasted each other on a successful first visit by her parents. She couldn’t get over how content her folks were about our relationship. The idea that her dad had talked to Steve and probably had me thoroughly investigated made me know that he was satisfied I wasn’t a love ‘em and leave ‘em type.

Chuck came over and said, “I want to leave here around seven-thirty. I’ll drop you off out there and make sure you will have an escort. They will contact me when it’s time to pick you up. I have to go to San Diego and then up to San Francisco for some station business. You would be with me to learn about some of the admin stuff if you were done with your training. Wanda is going to be with us, but she’s a member of the club so they won’t get nervous over her. I’ll see you at seven-thirty in the morning.”

The girls all looked at me, and I said, “Well, Lovers, let’s get to bed a little early tonight. I probably need the rest after our party last night.” The girls all agreed that we should go to bed early, but I think they were looking for some loving more than sleeping.

We enjoyed some very loving fun, with the five girls playing as much with each other as they were with me. Gin leaned down to kiss me while she was sitting on me, buried in her to the max, and said, “We’re able to entertain ourselves while you’re gone, as you can see. Brandy says that’s how they were when they first hooked up with Chuck. Nancy is so happy that Sheena is part of us, and little Tiani is like Nikki. It’s almost uncanny how Chuck had five, and you now have five with a similar group makeup.”

Gin was riding me through another orgasm as she said, “It’s going to be a lot longer before this five is going to be ready to want babies if we’re going to do it together. I think we need a few years of practice. I hope I can have the time to be with the girls and you while I become a doctor. This is so good, and I’m very happy that we waited the way we did. I think we all wanted to be like Janet and have a chance at being wild and crazy, but Janet even became celibate and waited to find you. This is so good that I just don’t want to quit.”

Janet pushed Gin off while telling her, “Give the man a break and give me a shot at him. I need him at least once before he leaves if he’s going to be gone for a week.”

Jazzy was the last of the five to be loved, and I knew it was by design for both of us. We had some kind of special connection. We fell asleep with me still inside Janet, but I was softening and drooling around our centers.

Beep, beep, beep, beep.

It took a couple of seconds to realize that my cell phone was ringing. “Miller.”

Chuck’s voice said, “Get up, get dressed in your BDUs, grab your duffel bag, and meet me in front of the patio. I’ll be there in fifteen. There’s a problem we have to fix.” He hung up so I knew that he was serious.

I moved over Janet and checked the clock and noticed that it was three forty-five. I did a quick triple S, dressed, and was about to walk out of the room. Janet got up, kissed me, and told me to be careful. Her movement had the other four also waking up and giving me a loving hug and goodbye kiss. That’ll make you feel good, but sad at the same time.

I made two single serve Styrofoam cups of coffee with lids and was standing out by the street when Chuck pulled up. I threw my duffle bag into the trunk, got in, and gave Chuck his coffee. He thanked me, and said, “I think the McDonald’s up the street is open twenty-four hours, so we can get a couple of sandwiches to take with us. I’ll try to explain what I know. We’ll get more info en route, but it was Tom Crowfoot who called me for help. That’s the way it is when there’s a problem.”

Chuck bought four Egg McMuffins for us and broke some speed limits on the way to the airpark. We parked in the pilots’ lot and walked to the charter office. Chuck told me, “I’ll get the books, you begin the exterior. I see the two techs working on it now.”

Both techs met me at the airplane, and one said, “The exterior is good. Go start the APU and get the electronics up. Everything is what it should be.”

I sat in the right seat while getting the APU up and starting the cockpit checklist. Chuck got in, shut the door, and told me, “Sit in the left seat. I’m going to do some research between here and there.”

“Where is ‘there’, Chuck?”

Chuck laughed and said, “You’re good. You don’t even wonder where, you just ask; straight to El Paso. We’re supposed to be met by a helicopter that’s supposed to take us to the site. This is going to be like Idaho, but in some rough desert terrain.”

I asked, “Is this a Deputy Marshal or an Agency job?”

“Both, that’s why it was important for you to be a Deputy as well as be a part of the Agency’s Operations Group. Most of the Deputies who will be there are going to be Agency people as well. You’ll like working with them, although you may be more aggressive than they are. We’ll have some Border Patrol people with us, but hopefully none of the willy-nilly Homeland people who complain about everything. This is serious enough that we should be good with any action we take. There’s a chance for collateral problems, but we’ll have to see.”

Chuck went to the communications desk as soon as we were at altitude, and was pulling information from files in DC and El Paso. He came up to the cockpit and told me, “Refile for Santa Teresa airport in New Mexico. It’s just outside El Paso and closer to our objective. Let me get the rest of the information.”

Chuck came back up with a stack of papers, along with some fresh coffee for both of us, a few minutes later. We ate our Egg McMuffins and drank coffee before Chuck described what was happening.

“A Border Patrol guy was apparently tracking what looked to him like a group of people being walked through the rough area west of El Paso. There’s nothing in that area, and you really can’t have much of a farm or ranch there. There’s lots of rocky barren land just like where you were in Afghanistan. He was using an ATV, getting close to the some heavy rocks, when he began getting fired on. He got the heck out of there and came back with a couple more men to see what they could find. He had a helicopter with infrared scope sweep the area, and it also began to get fired on.”

“Some guy wearing robes and a turban shows up the next day, demanding his people be left alone as they supposedly own some of the land out there and are using it as place to make peace with Allah. The Sheriff in El Paso told the guy he was at the wrong place since the property is in New Mexico. This made the man angry and he was yelling that he was going to steal the wives and daughters of the lawmen, and they would then show him and his people more respect.”

“They thought that he was just some whack job who was making a fuss to get noticed. It turns out that one of the Deputy Sheriff’s wife and two daughters turned up missing that night. Another wife and daughter are missing the next day. Deputies began calling in to make sure that their families were protected. A call was received at the Sheriff’s office that they would trade the two wives and three girls for a million dollars and a guarantee they be left alone. The FBI got involved since this was an interstate incident, and one of their men promptly gets shot. The man goes out to a known hostile area without armor. He’s not dead, but he’ll be out of action for a long time.”

“The Marshals Service gets called into action, and there is a call to the Agency for some covert help since the ACLU is now aware of what’s going on and are hovering around to make sure no one’s civil rights are being violated. No one even knows whether or not these people are citizens yet. Well, they called again last night, and said that all the females would become their concubines if the ransom wasn’t paid within forty-eight hours. So there is a problem with the two wives and three girls being used as collateral, and we have no idea what their installation looks like. My suggestion was to exchange the money for the hostages, and then sweep the area to clean it out. No one high up is willing to do this, so we have to see if we can penetrate their guard and get up close to these people. They tried using small drones, but apparently these guys have been practicing their skeet shooting. I’m going to find a place to observe while you and another man you’ll like will do the leg work. I could do this, but I’m not as agile as I might need to be.”

I was smiling as I said, “Imagine that. I leave all that, and now I’m doing it all over again on home soil this time. Tell me about this partner who I’m going to have.”

Chuck said, “She graduated in the same class you did, and is a medically retired like you Navy Corpsman assigned to the Marines, according to her bio. She’s obviously healed because she went through the Deputy training. Her name is Frances...”

I finished for Chuck, “Cunningham. She’s one tough babe. She was part of the group that I hung around with in school. She was captured and tortured over there, and then was able to kill her guards and all the soldiers who had captured her. She freed six other men who were in bad shape and were scheduled to die by decapitation within a day or so. She should have the Medal of Honor for her actions, but you know how that is. Everything is political.”

Chuck asked, “Then you don’t have any problem using her for a partner and backup?”

“She did everything all the men did and excelled at them. She’s really a Marine, even though a Navy Corpsman so she has had Marine training. Does it say whether or not she’s had scout training?”

“She was a combat corpsman. She was Marine trained, but had to be Navy for medical training. It doesn’t say that she went through scout training, but may have before going on her first tour. She served three tours over there and was captured during her third. The Agency is interested in her, and she could be invited at any time.”

I told the boss, “I’m good working with her. It’s going to be OJT under fire if she hasn’t had scout training. She’ll like that.”

An F-18 was off our port side for a few minutes, and then vanished as I set up to land at Santa Teresa airport. We were directed to a hangar area at the north end of the buildings and told to shut down. A cart came from one of the hangars and parked where our door was. Chuck pulled the keys as he said, “This is all a little strange, but I don’t have any bad feelings. We’ll put the chocks out and lock up. We might not be here that long.”

Chuck opened his case, looked at it, and then told me, “Watch for field equipment vests. Grab one if there are some stacked somewhere. They aren’t in anyone’s inventory, so you won’t be stealing from one Agency over another. You might even keep an eye out for MP5s, especially those with threaded barrels. It would be nice to find a silencer for one, as well as a bunch of extra magazines. How many extra pistol magazines do you have?”

“I have five extra. That’s a lot of close work. I hope that I don’t need that many.”

Chuck said, “You can use my collapsible if you can’t score an MP5. It works the same way, just with a fold-up butt that’s made of extremely heavy wire. I only have one silencer, so now you know something else you need to get when you’re in training.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.