Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac! - Cover

Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac!

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ben Markowitz already seemed to have it made, with a sassy, kinky Bosnian girlfriend and the likely prospect of swinging soon. That was when his Welsh friend texted him, desperate for help, as he couldn't satisfy his fiery Latin lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

Sure enough, the slasher film that we chose did more than enough to create “hold me” moments, as I liked to call them. I especially made a point of holding Tamara and Gracie tight against my body, the former on my left, the latter on my right. This was when I got a crazy idea and decided to broach it with Tamara and Gracie, along with the rest, regarding my cousin Brianna. She should marry Gracie! True, she’d be divorced, but the Church wasn’t going to recognize a same-sex union, anyway, so what difference would it make? I wasn’t Catholic, so I didn’t care.

It would only make a difference to Gracie what the Vatican thought if she allowed herself to worry about it. It wasn’t as if the rabbis were going to jump up and down with joy at me for wedding a Bosnian of mixed Croat-Muslim heritage, either. She was just a shiksa in their book, wasn’t she? As long as the State recognized the union, it would work for legal purposes and immigration ... and they’d need sperm donors as a lesbian couple, wouldn’t they?

“Hey, Gracie, what would you say to marrying Brianna? I think that I could sell her on it, you’d have a bride, if not a groom, and you’d get to walk down the aisle with someone. It wouldn’t be the Mass, of course, but unless the religious component is a dealbreaker for you, well, you’d get a co-parent, well, more than one, counting me. Most of all, it would help you stay in the U.S., as would getting pregnant by me, which I hope that she would get by me, too. What do you say to that, chica?” I asked Gracie, squeezing her while also holding Tamara.

“Okay, but on our wedding night, the two of you must join us in bed. Have a foursome. What do you think of that?” Gracie encouraged what had been my fantasy about that all along.

“Well, that notion had occurred to me, yes. The idea of planting the flag, if you will. Going balls deep inside all three of you and then some. Though part of me thinks that a wedding night orgy might be even better. All of us together in a clusterfuck, a free-for-all. Is that not intimate enough, though? What are your thoughts, hon?” I suggested, making Gracie lick her lips as she nodded ... and then giggled.

“As long as I get to put my tongue inside her twat and her ass, I’m game for it. I think that Tamara got me hooked on lesbian sex and you got me all ... addicted to ass play. Granted, you never went inside that hole, but you will. Trust me. You will, Master. I loved how you would tease me there and lick me there ... and finger me there. Sooner or later, I’d have given up the ass to you, and I think that eventually, if I hadn’t been stupid enough to dump you, we’d have had a threesome, you, me, and Tamara. I was definitely attracted to her, even then, as you know. I think that part of me broke it off for fear that a threesome would ensue and possibly, somehow, prevent a marriage. Silly me, huh? But that was my fuzzy kind of thing, papi,” Gracie explained, even as she knelt in front of me during the movie and freed my dick for her oral pleasure.

“Oh, yes, you bet your sweet, Colombian ass we would have had a threesome ... more than one, I think. I wouldn’t let you out of my sight ... or Ben’s for very long at all. Imagine all of the possible combinations and know that they will happen, someday, anyway. But they would have happened, then, too. I even had plans to set up just such a threesome when you dropped Ben like a hot potato and broke his heart. I had to go out of my way to make it up to him, hence I found the information for Club Leather and set him up to go there. Of course, I intended to go there myself soon enough, but that’s another matter, isn’t it? True story, babe, but aren’t you glad that I did that?” Tamara spoke breathlessly as she joined Gracie on her knees and slurped on my cock as if it were a Popsicle or something.

“Very ... glad,” I groaned, feeling both women’s tongues on my prick as they serviced me without any embarrassment or shame.

“Mmmmm ... looks even yummier than the popcorn,” Connie remarked as she fished out Jasper’s cock and began to give him head as well.

Jasper’s eyes just about bugged out, especially when the ladies winked at each other and Connie swapped with Tamara. My fiancee began to suck Jasper with a vengeance, while the two Latinas got busy practically inhaling my dick. I nearly came more than once, but then the ladies switched again, this time putting Gracie in front of Jasper and Connie together with Tamara in front of me. They did this swap back and forth as quietly as they could, until the sensational sensuality of being sucked and pleasured in this manner caused me to cum all over the popcorn ... and Jasper to follow suit.

“Whoa, how did popcorn get right in front of my cock?” I asked hoarsely, making the ladies giggle as they shared the cum-flavored kernels with each other.

“We placed it there, silly! Same as we did with Jasper. I must say that I’m very pleased with the results, too. I think that we could easily market this. ‘Cum corn’ or ‘cum kernels’ or something like that, right? I bet that it would really take off, too! Maybe the next phase would be ‘pussy’ flavored kernels, or maybe ‘pussy sauce’ for hushpuppies and fries, among other things,” Tamara licked her lips as she ate more of the kernels and fed some to Gracie and Connie.

“Well, it is an excellent source of protein, after all. Cum, that is. Well, looks like the film’s nearly over. That’s good, because I badly want to visit Vijay and Avani and soon, don’t you? I’m eager to get my own turn with him, as I’m sure that Tamara is, and I really want to see both Jasper and you fuck the holy hell out of Avani. Imagine the look on her face when she realizes that she has new men in her life who she can share with us ... and new women who are eager to sample her,” Connie winked at us as the movie ended and the credits rolled.

“Yes, that does sound like fun,” I commented, just as my cell phone rang.

It was an unfamiliar, heavily accented voice, but it didn’t take rocket science to realize that this was Avani.

“Ah, you must be the celebrated wife, the hostess of the feast,” I smiled as I answered the phone.

“Yes ... I understand that Vijay wants us all ... to be intimate. It’s a shocking notion, at least for one brought up as I was, devoutly Hindu, but to be perfectly candid, I have had fantasies about this kind of thing for a good while now. Blame accidentally finding certain story sites, especially the stories about Desi ladies, particularly married ones. Part of me wonders if Vijay arranged that, too, but I think that I’m game. Hearing about him fucking Gracie didn’t upset me as much as I once expected, perhaps thanks to compersion and voyeurism on my part, as well as being ... desensitized by all of the smut stories, including the group sex ones.

“So, in any case, I’m more than ready to host this little orgy that my husband wants. Besides, I love submitting to men, from my lord husband, to vigorous American men like you, to this Welshman ... and maybe even submitting to women as well. I would love to sample the charms of this Gracie of yours ... not to mention this Tamara of yours and this Connie. I would love to watch Vijay fuck them. I would love to get fucked hard by you and this ... Jasper fellow.

“Did you know that I’m only twenty-one, barely enough to drink, that I’ve only married to Vijay for three years, that I married him and lost my virginity to him on my eighteenth birthday? Mind you, it was an arranged marriage, but I was willing to go through with it, because by then ... I was ready to get fucked. I already knew about sex and I wanted to experience it, whatever it took! Other young Indian women ... they don’t always feel that way, but that was how I felt. I didn’t want to go to college. I wanted to finally be able to stop jilling off so much!

“I was only a little more conservative than this back then, and only in the sense of not fornicating outside of marriage. I’m ready to be a slut wife, since that’s what Vijay wants of me, just as I was ready to be a faithful wife when we first met. If I was willing to do that, and it was harder, this will be much easier and I’m much happier to be like this. Just one favor, though. No condoms. I want to feel the strange dick inside me. I’ve already told Vijay all of this and encouraged him to go bareback as well with the other women,” Avani made a sound that resembled a pop with her lips as she said this last.

“Well, as to that, I have a proposal for the both of you, which I’ll explain soon enough. Let’s just say that you’ll both get a lot of regular sex if you agree to it. I do mean a lot. There is a strong chance that you’ll both breed with someone else at this rate, trust me. You just have to keep an open mind on the subject of coupling, mating ... breeding in general. You have to be open to a lot of ... dare I say, bastardy? Anyway, we’re on our way, then, if there’s no objection, and we’re likely to bring more people over soon enough,” I warned Avani, who giggled in response.

“Well, we’ve been trying to conceive, so maybe the extra seed will do the trick, eh?” Avani laughed, “see you then. Vijay’s ordering the pizza as we speak. I have to warn you that I call shotgun on your cock as soon as you arrive. I aim to have it lodged in my pussy before you can say ‘Jack Robinson,’ as the saying goes.”

“Promises, promises. ‘Til, lots of love and lust to you both from all of us!” I hung up as Jasper ordered an Uber X for the five of us, remembering that we had walked to the mall.

I texted Vijay briefly to confirm his address, so that Jasper could get the order as accurate as possible. While we waited for the driver, we sat outside of the theater and flirted with each other relentlessly. Tamara especially teased me about the idea of her getting into a sixty-nine with Brianna while I buggered my cousin. Gracie then mentioned the notion of rimming Brianna while I used her tight pussy and bred her. Connie, meanwhile, talked about us all taking a long honeymoon cruise together, including Joanna, Tricia, and Cameron. I, for my part, spoke of plowing her while Jasper screwed the hell out of Trish and Cameron used Gracie or Tamara.

“What if I fucked the Uber driver or sucked his cock while we were on the way, or just after we arrived? Or, if it’s a woman, ate her pussy or ass until she screamed my name?” Connie suggested, her lips making it very obvious that she wanted to do so.

“Sounds wonderful ... you know who I would to see fuck you someday, in my own fantasies, dear?” Jasper asked his fiancee.

“No, who?” Connie’s eyes flashed with anticipatory lust.

“I’d like to watch you ride, and I know that this sounds weird, but Danny De Vito. I’d love to watch you get reamed by him ... and Judd Hirsch, in a threesome, double-teamed, maybe even airtight if I’m fucking your throat while they did that. I often had weird fantasies of them banging Marilu Henner, back when I used to watch Taxi, so this makes sense, doesn’t it? That and my nasty fantasy, my guilty pleasure, where I’m Jack Tripper on Three’s Company and I’m getting it on with both Janet Wood and either Cindy or Chrissy Snow,” Jasper confessed, blushing a little now in spite of himself.

“Oooh, kinky! I’d personally love that, but my own fantasy is you, me, and Natalie Merchant in bed together, while she eats my pussy and you fuck her from behind. I’d love to see her get knocked up by you while I lick her ass, too!” Connie admitted, right as the Uber X driver arrived.

The driver, a vaguely Middle Eastern guy in his early forties, seemed instantly drawn to Connie and I laughed as she flirted constantly with him. To keep Jasper nice and happy, just in case his jealousy came back with a vengeance, Gracie and Tamara flashed both he and I their wet pussies and jilled off in front of us. They even made out in front of us and kissed each other on the neck. At one point, Gracie even stuck her fingers in Tamara’s ass and she returned the favor, making it clear that both women were still very much lovers.

When we finally reached the house, a very fine Tudor-style home, Connie fished out the driver’s cock and made him titty-fuck her. By then, his balls were probably bluer than the Snow Miser’s and he was more than ready to spill his jizz all over her bosom. Connie had mercilessly teased and flirted, but she took matters in hand now and made it up to the man by taking every spurt of his cum all over her now exposed tits. As the man drove away and Vijay greeted us, Tamara made a point of licking every drop of the Uber man’s spunk off Connie’s fine breasts and swallowing the lot. The fact that the driver was married clearly registered with us all, and in fact, Connie licked her lips as she gestured about it to all of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.