Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac!
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ben Markowitz already seemed to have it made, with a sassy, kinky Bosnian girlfriend and the likely prospect of swinging soon. That was when his Welsh friend texted him, desperate for help, as he couldn't satisfy his fiery Latin lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“So, guys, I have some news. My cousin Brianna’s coming back. Apparently, her marriage has hit the skids and she wants me to take her back in. I think that she should live with us and everything. And she should get her job back at the store, at least for now. That’s another source of income, another part of the profits that we can put back into the household funds. Any thoughts?” I informed my new family.

“Yeah, well, that’s a solid reason to move in together, all of us, and share a larger house. Of course, I hope that you’ll seduce your sweet cousin. Don’t even try to tell me that you have no such plans. The wheels are already turning in your head, babe, and I love that about you. She’s family and I would love to watch you fuck your own cousin. Her father would be happy with you for it, too. He might find it unconventional and such. It might be something to adapt to in a way, but he’d approve of you keeping his daughter safe in your arms.

“Yes, one of many great reasons to live together, all of us. With any luck, we can even get Vijay and Avani to live with us. That would rock, and not just the sex, though that’s the best part. I can only imagine how much fun it would be on movie nights and such,” Tamara proposed, getting a grin from me and a very delighted look on Connie’s part as she leered at me, not to mention making Gracie lick her lips with lust.

“I bet that she has a very sweet pussy, too. At least I hope so. I do love eating pussy,” Gracie confessed aloud, though most already knew that.

“So, you’ll eat mine later?” Connie blurted, as we walked up to the Long John Silver’s in the food court.

“I’ll eat yours under the table if you wish. Por favor? Quiero comer tu coño tan mal! I’ve gotten hooked on eating pussy thanks to Tamara here! Well, that and eating ass!” Gracie admitted, making Connie shiver from the goosebumps that the lustful statement gave her.

“Teasing a nymphomaniac? Yeah, your face is about to be turned into her personal stool until she cums on it,” I warned my other girlfriend, “Luckily, we’ll have plenty of time for you to eat actual food afterward. We’re not in that much of a rush, not yet.”

“All in favor of moving in together and including Brianna, Vijay, and Avani in this?” Jasper moved the idea like it was in committee or something.

“Aye!” I grinned.

“Si!” Connie chimed in.

“Hell, yeah!” Tamara exclaimed with obvious desire.

“Pretty please? So much fucking to do, so much kissing, loving, etc. See, I’m doing better at letting lust instead of jealousy guide me!” Gracie pointed out, and I would have to concur.

“And I vote in favor as well. It’s unanimous, then. So ordered,” Jasper mock gaveled it, getting a very curious look from the cashier, who looked somewhat familiar to me.

“So ... what will it be? And is this some kind of commune, like a hippie thing?” the cashier asked, just seconds before she recognized me, “It’s ... you! I fucked you six times now in the past six weeks. I would know your face anywhere! Remember, I’m the masked girl at Club Leather! I’ve picked you to fuck me every time I’ve seen you! Tricia suggested you the first time around and told me that she’s screwed you probably twenty to thirty times now.”

“Sorta ... we’re all mostly lovers. Mostly. What, you want in that action, too, Miss ... Joanna?” I read off her nametag, “Yeah, I remember you now ... and I remember Trish. Maybe I should invite both of you to join our household, if you’re both free to do it. Sorry about that, Tamara. I swear to take you ladies there in the future, both you, Gracie, Connie, etc. if you like. That was during some of my ... extracurricular activities.”

“Hey, I cheated, too, Master. With Gracie, or did you forget? Mostly with her, truth be told. She is rather yummy, and yes, I made it my mission, as stated, to lead her back to you. That doesn’t make your cheating worse than mine, though. Cheating is still cheating and you didn’t know that I was that kind of kinky just yet, plus you suspected that I was unfaithful ... and you’re my Master. I’d never judge you for something that you did in the past, especially if I did it, too. Still, I accept your apology for not taking me there sooner ... on my behalf and the others here,” Tamara assured me with a kiss, “By all means, invite them to join us.”

“My sentiments exactly,” Gracie winked at me.

“And mine,” Connie smiled.

“Mine, too,” Jasper coughed.

“Joanna Swinton ... well, technically Jovana, but who’s gonna quibble. I’m Armenian. Maiden name is Vardanyan. So, what will it be?” the olive-skinned cutie repeated her question.

“Six fish and shrimp combos with drinks, counting yours ... and one sexy Armenian on the side, served up with plenty of malt vinegar. So, how about it? Care to take your lunch break now? Trust me, I can get you a new job. I happen to know the owner of a certain gun shop very well, and you have cash register experience, right?” I flat-out propositioned Joanna, who nodded and then told me the total.

“Don’t sell yourself short. You’re worth a lot more than $39.24, I promise,” I winked at Joanna as she passed the order down and then joined us for her lunch.

“What about Trish? She actually needs a new job as badly as I do. By the way, I’m screwing my boss Cameron, who’s due to come back from his smoke break any minute now. He’s kinda my boyfriend, so yes, I’m a cheater, too, but ... well, I got Tricia to seduce him and it worked like a charm. She’s actually my stepsister, and well, we’ve fooled around with each other at times, too. Only thing is that I’m also ... married. So, yeah, I’ve been cheating on two men, with you and with Tricia ... and others.

“The trouble is that my husband got himself snipped, which was why I started stepping out on him. I was furious that he did that, and I didn’t start cheating until he was no longer able to get it up due to the pain, which was his fault for getting that fucking operation done! I married his ass and gave him my virginity! I waited for marriage ... to fuck, to have kids, to ... everything, and he did that to me, crushing my dreams! It was a slap in the face!

“Tricia introduced me to the club, while Cameron introduced me to fucking on the job ... Could you maybe add them both to your harem? That’s what this is, right? Let’s be honest here. They’re all part of a household, yes, but it’s YOUR household. YOUR harem. You are the boss, right? Anyway, see, I’m bringing more people with me, not just myself. See how useful I am already? Just please don’t bring my husband to the party. I hate him more than I ever loved the sorry son of a bitch!” Joanna opened up, just as Cameron predictably returned and watched her with us ... and saw Gracie rise from under the table, where she had been eating Connie’s twat.

“Joanna, who’s minding the register if you’re eating and I’m on smoke break?” Cameron asked her nervously, unsure of what was up.

“No one at present, but that’s easily fixed if you don’t mind ... minding it until I finish eating. Then I can work the rest of my final shift, as I’m quitting and going to work for ... you know, I don’t even know your name, lover? Or should I just call you ... Master?” Joanna turned to me.

Cameron turned very red, and then very pale at hearing this news, and he started to stammer out an objection, but I cut off him quickly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.