Help, My Fiancée's a Nymphomaniac!
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben Markowitz already seemed to have it made, with a sassy, kinky Bosnian girlfriend and the likely prospect of swinging soon. That was when his Welsh friend texted him, desperate for help, as he couldn't satisfy his fiery Latin lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism  

"What time do you have to be at work?" I asked Jasper, who laughed at me.

"Friend, when I decided on this plan, I traded shifts with a mate on the force to get us both the hours that we needed. He wanted next Monday off, I wanted today. The brass doesn't give a toss as long as their arses are covered. So, I'm off-duty, lad."

"All fucking day. Sweet. And you, Connie?" I asked her.

"Pedro's? No trouble from my boss Pedro. I was fucking him for a good while, which was part of my confession to Jasper, that I'd cheated on him and didn't feel right going behind his back anymore. I didn't want to build our marriage and life together on lies, so I admitted the whole, ugly truth about me, hoping against hope that he would forgive and understand me. He was one of a series of lovers that I had before my confession to Jasper about the cheating and nymphomania.

"He took it better than I expected, at least once he understood about my ... problem. I think that in his mind's eye, it made me more forgivable, and he frankly wanted an excuse to forgive me, but because he doesn't have the same ... disorder, he didn't believe that it would be as pardonable for him to fool around, either from my side or his. That damn fool mother of his messed him up from the grave. I'm a Cuban girl ... I know what men are like, what they want and what they need, okay, papi? I know my man! I know that he really wants to be a stud, but Mommy Dearest screwed him over in the worst ways. Or is that Mummy Dearest, since he's from the UK?

"Anyway, I admitted that I needed more than one man. Frankly, I thought at first that it was understood and implied when he agreed to this that he could get some strange booty, too, that we were opening up our relationship. I never intended anything on the order of a cuckold/hot wife thing, but I guess that since Jasper felt that only I had a good excuse ... that he had no choice but to agree to a double standard in order to meet my needs ... I think that on some level, he also felt that since he couldn't satisfy me by himself, he had no right to bed other women at my expense. Maybe he also felt that I would be jealous and feel that he had neglected me or something. Nothing could be further from the truth, papi. I hope that you know that now," Connie declared, making Jasper blush a bit.

"Yes, I just wanted a more discreet guy than I feared that Jefe Pedro might be, too, since I thought that he would view me as a wimp and cuckold or something, and that he would take that as an invitation to try to take you away from me completely ... or something sick like that whole chastity business. I knew that Ben would be a good friend, would fill in for me, wouldn't rub it in my face or humiliate me, and that he would be discreet about it. I knew that I could trust Ben, you see. It's nothing against Pedro per se, just that I got that impression from each of them. And if something happened and you got pregnant to Ben, he wouldn't try to sabotage things or flaunt his paternity or anything like that. I could easily raise his kids, after all. He's my best mate, after all.

"Anyway, now that I know that you're in favor of an open marriage, especially that you encouraged me to fuck Tamara, would you like to keep fucking Pedro, then? Since that's not an issue anymore, I wouldn't mind, especially as it will probably help you in your job and all that. Actually, with that concern alleviated, I have to confess that it's rather hot to think of you with Pedro, getting down and nasty in his office or some place like that. I don't know what you plan to tell him, and I don't care as long as he doesn't think that I'm a willing cuckold. An unwilling or unwitting one is okay, if you want him to believe that, or perhaps that we're swingers, but no 'wimp Jasper' trash talk, please. I hope that you don't belittle me to him, either," Jasper continued.

Connie got a little angry then for a second and told Jasper, in no uncertain terms, "Papi, please, do me more credit than that! I'm loyal in my own way, if not quite faithful, and I would never put you down, call you a wimp, or make anything that you're into something like that! I wouldn't want anyone to think less of you, papi! Please don't even think of me as capable of that! Surely, you know me better than that! I would never betray you in such a way ... ever.

"It's true, though. I want to keep fucking Pedro on the side, as well as Ben and Tamara ... and I also want to fuck Nina Mavros, my personal trainer. She's so damn sexy, such an Amazon, papi! She is, however, a complete lesbian. She's not going to want any of you guys, though maybe she might go for Tamara. I'll ask her if you want, Tamara. See if she's the jealous type or not. Of course, I will tell her that we're both bi and engaged, see how she reacts to that.

"As for Pedro, I hope that I can ... let him think that you're in the blind ... for a while. It's very hot to think of him fucking me while seeing me as a cheating puta. It's the intense fear of being caught, the sense of danger, even if I know better, and the eagerness to get me alone and fuck me bow-legged in risky situations. He loves risk, you know. Then, when the right moment comes, you can catch us in the act and lay down the law to him.

"Basically, make it clear that he must do as you say. I'll be the penitent, desperately sorry, guilty wife ready to do anything to make things up to you, and then you can demand whatever you want from him ... by that, I mean whatever I mean exactly that ... whatever YOU want from him. I'll have no real say in the matter, though I wouldn't mind a gang-bang or two out of this. Still, that's up to you, papi, not me. Oh, and in case you didn't realize, I really am sorry, but he doesn't know that we settled this yet, of course.

"As for me ... I hope that you know that you really can demand whatever you want, though you seem to be mostly pleased with me, despite my own rather aggressive demands. Sorry about those, but truth be told, they're just because I'm a horny puta who needs to get fucked a lot. Anyway, these are just my ideas. In the end, it's all up to you," Connie presented her side of things again.

"This plan sounds nice, of course, but for the record, were there any other lovers during our relationship so far, and if so, whom?" Jasper now asked Connie outright, to see if she would come clean to him about some things.

"Yes ... I just figured that if you knew that I'd been unfaithful, that would set us both free from the whole monogamy trap ... and, of course, I already hoped to lure Tamara as well as Ben into a foursome, which seems to have worked in this case. It's ... Nina. Nina and I have been having a lesbian love affair already. That's how I know that she's gay, but I'm still not sure how jealous she is ... not when the actual deal goes down, much as she has talked a good game of sharing, that is.

"I mentioned Pedro first because I knew that it would drive home the nymphomania better, whereas you might explain away a Sapphic tryst as simple bisexual curiosity ... and the lure of the unknown. I swear, those have been the only affairs ... until Ben and Tamara, that is. Can you forgive me for that? I should have told you about Nina and Pedro at the same time, of course," Connie fessed up to her lesbian liaison with Nina at last.

"Well, I can forgive that, too. Just no more lies. Period. And naturally, I am pleased at the idea of a gang-bang with you, Pedro, Ben, and me ... maybe even Tamara can be involved somehow. Also, I take it then that I'm not going to be restricted to Tamara's rag time, after all? At least not from your side. You absolutely agree to an open marriage, am I right? And you two, what are your ideas, since they affect you so much now? This is you and your girlfriend, sorry, fiancee, at stake here," Jasper sought to clarify things now for everyone's benefit.

"I would say that is a definite yes, papi, at least from me. What about you guys? You haven't said much, just listened for a while now, to our little chat," Connie confronted us at last.

"Tamara and I are going to have an open marriage, of course, so that will mean that, period or no period, she's going to get fucked by at least you, me, and Jasper, just as I will continue to fuck you myself, naturally. However, we will also have a D/s relationship, with Tamara as my willing slave slut and me as her Master. We've agreed that we both want that. It's just how we feel. What do you think? Is that hot or what? Very sexy in my book. We've been toying with it for a while, but now ... well, you get the idea. As for Nina and Pedro, I also want Tamara to sleep with them ... in time. Has to be when we're all ready for it. Nina sooner than Pedro, of course. Does this answer your questions?" I grinned at them, while Tamara began jilling off.

"There is ... something else. You mention D/s. I think that I might be submissive. The trouble is that, despite her sometimes aggressive and demanding ways at times, so is Connie. You can see that, right? I think that I would like to be dominated, and so would she, but by whom? If we're both submissive, then Connie would make a terrible Mistress, even if she is a great wife. I'm straight, so it couldn't be you, Ben. In fact, part of the appeal is being dominated by a woman, but the right woman, that is.

"I'd have my marriage to Connie, she to me, and we would both be lovers to Tamara ... while you will have your marriage to Tamara and your affair with Connie. In addition to this, Connie will have her affairs with Pedro and Nina. And you say that it's okay for Tamara to sleep with Nina and Pedro, too. Fair enough.

"This doesn't fix the issue, though. To whom do Connie and I submit? Who would be willing to top us? Nina? Pedro? Tamara? As you can see, Connie has more choices than me. Allow me to make an observation. With you, Tamara is rather submissive, and that's cool, but with Connie and me, she seems somewhat dominant at times instead, if that makes sense to you. Connie should submit to Tamara, to you, but also to Nina and Pedro ... and she and I can trade off being in charge with each other, though that last deal with Connie and I would be only for kinky games and wouldn't work as a lifestyle.

"For my part, I would submit to Tamara, who along with Connie would continue to submit to you. I wouldn't mind, however, finding another Domme or Mistress to whom I could submit whenever Tamara and Connie aren't available. Any thoughts on this predicament?" Jasper raised a surprise issue with me...

I hadn't realize that he was so keenly submissive ... best friends should tell each other, but this is one of those that some might fear would ruin even an apparently solid friendship ... might. It must have been tough on a macho guy like Jasper to reveal such things to me, for fear that I would think less of him in terms of masculinity, but to me, there was no cause for worry. If my buddy wanted to be tied up by a woman, that didn't make him less of a man or a friend. The test of those was things like loyalty and dependability ... could I count on him when I needed him, that sort of thing.

"Well, Nina's stepsister is another personal trainer, and is ... how do I put it, somewhat wild, but in a bisexual way. Sandra Radu, that's her name. Anyway, Sandra is a bit of a switch, she has confided in me. She likes to submit to some folks and dominate others. She has a husband, but it's a green card marriage with no real love. He takes good care of her, she looks good on his arm, and he likes to watch her get it on with other people. That's his scene. He fucks her, too, but he's more than twice her age and can't possibly keep up with her. That's how he discovered that he enjoys watching her fuck.

"Sandra used to be a stripper and still does amateur night at times for kicks, but now she's mostly into fucking her trainees and colleagues of both sexes. Unethical? Sure, but she gets away with it because she sleeps with the owners, who are a couple of married swingers, David and Leah Johnson. Sandra's husband is named Miles Courtland. Handsome in a stodgy, jaded, rich, older white man way. He is more of a voyeur than a ladies' man, though on rare occasions, depending on his arousal and stamina, he's been known to join her for threesomes of both kinds. She definitely tops him, though he's no cuckold in the usual sense ... just more of a submissive voyeur.

"Trust me, Sandra would be fun for all of us, though I hadn't thought of her because it slipped my mind. I was bound to remember her sooner or later, because Nina has been urging me to find Sandra a dominant lover. She has so many submissive ones who are drawn to her in her job that it would be nice for her to get it on with Ben. However, she has intimated that Sandra never minds having another submissive guy, such as Jasper ... it's more that she needs a dominant guy, too.

"The last one dropped her like a hot potato because she wouldn't divorce Miles and move in with him for 24/7 TPE ... that's total power exchange for you lay folks. He wanted to dominate her daily and she declined that, because she's a switch. She sometimes submits to Nina and she would probably submit to Tamara now and then, but it's mostly guys who she prefers to obey. She might enjoy trading off power with Pedro, too, but it's Ben who really comes to mind for that sort of thing. She would definitely like topping Jasper and me, I'm sure of that," Connie declared, not that we were shocked by this news ... Connie tended to get a lot of folks to confide in her ... something about those open, soulful, caring brown eyes of hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.