Activist Teacher in Africa - Cover

Activist Teacher in Africa

Copyright© 2016 by DiscipleN

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A quick interracial rape. Student vs. adult. NOTE: author abhors racism in real life. This tale is blatantly ridiculous fantasy.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Fiction   Rough   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Teacher/Student   School  

Clementine Francher stood with her back against the blackboard, wondering for the first time if she shouldn't have accepted the Foreign Teacher Corp's invite to the Sudan.

"You misunderstand, Pavbi, I don't want to take my clothes off. I want you to put yours back on."

"But Miss says Pavbi take clothes. I take yours now."

"That was an example of grammar. You shouldn't have left your desk." The dark black boy tilted his head, clearly confused, and clearly engrossed in his teacher's breasts jutting from her svelt frame. His dangling cock was long but thin. "Now put your shirt and pants back on and take your seat." Didn't the boy feel any shame, having stripped in front of the other boys in the classroom? Girls were taught in a different building.

Pavbi grinned. "Okay, I take your seat." He stepped closer, until his outstretched hand could grasp his teacher's peach shaped hips. "Turn around blackboard." Pavbi told her. His young but strong arms wrenched the taller, now sputtering woman, around by a half turn. He snickered at the sight of her plump ass. It was nearly as high as his chin!

"P-Pavbi, let me go!"

The less bold boys giggled and gave their friend a high hand, signaling their approval. Clementine thought they wanted to asked questions.

"The other boys need my help. You cannot push up my skirt like that!" She started to lose control of her voice. It crackled with fear. Twisting back to face her students proved impossible. For such a starving, thin lad, Pavbi was strong like a big monkey.

"Huh. What this?" Pavi discovered his teacher's wide pair of panties. He'd never seen anything like them. The females he had abused before could hardly afford a skirt. "You want other boy help?"

He spoke in his native tongue. "Check out this white woman's cunt protector! Man, did she come prepared or what? I need to get it off of her. Boboo, Tranc, hold this curvy, white bitch while I pull it."

"Oh, Boboo and Tranc, thank you for rescuing me! Take Pavbi and his clothes back to his desk. Hey! What are you-? Stop that!" Miss Francher yelped! "Pavbi, don't tug on my underpants. Nooooo!"

The leader was not gentle. His dark arms ripped his teacher's panties down her pasty thighs, tearing them and scratching her in the process. His friends held her tight. When she tried to swat at them, they caught her arms and pinned them behind her back. This forced their teacher to lean into the blackboard until, turning her head, one cheek pressed against it. Chalk made her face whiter.

Pavbi leaned forward into the crack of Miss Francher's ass, until his thin cheeks were pressed between her fat cheeks. She smelled like white woman, a nasty smell of soap turned sour by sweat in the hot air, with fear wafting stronger from her bung.

"You ass smell nasty!" The boy got really excited. His narrow, black prick leaped from his crotch, until its full ten inches bounced off of the lady's thigh. She was too tall to fuck directly. He looked around and spied her chair. It was tall, but if he kneeled on it...

Clementine noticed the boy retreat. "Okay, you learned its bad to smell your teacher. Now, let me go, Tranc, Boboo. I'll-" She hear something scrape across the pounded dirt floor. The sound stopped close behind her. "What's that?" She struggled against her captors but their black fingers held firm.

Something very firm and very warm prodded her butt. "Pavbi! You wouldn't! Get away from me!!" She shouted. "Help, somebody! You boys get help! I'm being raped!"

"No!" Pavbi shouted at his classmates. "You not help. Tranc and Boboo maybe later. Teacher only I help now." To demonstrate his power over their teacher, he spanked her ass."

"Yaooowwww!" Clementine cried! "No, Pavbi. That hurt!"

"Okay. This feel good now." He cheered her and rammed his arrow into her. Dry but thrust passionately, his cock knew where to go. It found the teacher's cunt hole and buried itself inside.

"AAAAHHHH!!! That hurts! That HURTS!!!" She screamed! "No no no no noooo!!"

Dry stroking his long, callused dick wasn't fun at first, but Pavbi was experienced at raping bitches. Even this white one pained his plunging prick. He ignored the initial scraping, confident what would happen quickly. All the boys suffered worse pain everyday, trying to steal food, or working in the barren fields, or hauling trash, and taking lashes from their bosses and parents.

How had this happened? Wasn't anyone looking out for the teachers? It was as if the FTC had been hired to find white women to become playthings for the people here. That was ridiculous, of course. The black man who hired her had been a respectful gentleman. He smiled so kindly and appreciatively, when she had signed the Corps' contract.

But here she was in a tiny village not far from a small town in hottest Africa. Sweat poured down her back, dripping between her spread butt and soothing the hard cock ravaging her. She'd only been here a week! And now she was pressed against sample sentences, blurring them with her cheek, as the boy behind her thrust heartily into her body. Two boys holding her firmly, giggled and nodded. Would it be their turn next?

The drops of sweat that dampened his cock were dew before a rain. Slowly a more slippery liquid oozed from Clementine's puss. Pavbi sensed his effort getting easier. He felt her cunt loosen its grip as the secretions slicked onto his pumping rod. It started to feel good.

Oh, the hurt was easing, physically. Mentally, Clementine Francher, despaired anew. Her body was only reacting to prevent her rapist from seriously injuring her. She told herself, but as the burning friction lessened, another hot sensation replaced it. The length and strength and depth of her black rapist's plunging struck places in her that had never felt such ardor before. This boy knew something of women and how to use his fuck tool to confuse them.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.