Kinky Katelyn - Cover

Kinky Katelyn

Copyright© 2016 by Talon

Chapter 7

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The motorcycle accident was supposed to have ruined my life. Katelyn was my nurse and then became so much more. Katelyn gave me a reason to live. perhaps not what they teach in nursing school, but it sure worked for me.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema  

The happy look on Katelyn's face told me she was nicely stoned, and it also signaled to me it was time to move on. Okay; I'll admit I was feeling no pain as well. Since I decided it was time to try and get things started, I asked her stand up and turn with her back to me as I continued to sit on the massage table. I had decided it was easiest for me to keep siting on the massage table and not have to trust my legs any more than necessary. I was getting stronger by the day, but my knees ached if I was standing for too long of a period of time.

After she was facing away from me, I asked her to step back until she could feel me against her back and I proceeded to kiss her neck. Reaching around her body, I began to unbutton her blouse; starting with the bottom button and moving upwards. Between each button there was a lot of kissing, and even more hugging and caresses. Once all the buttons were undone, I pulled the blouse apart and proceeded to softly trail my fingertips over her tummy and then up across the tops of her breasts. By the way she leaned her head back against my shoulder, and her little mews of pleasure; I could tell she was enjoying what I was doing.

Eventually I removed her blouse and then had her lean forward far enough for me to unfasten her bra. When she started to take the bra off, I gently slapped at her hands and told her I'd take care of removing her bra - when it was time. She quickly put her hands back down at her sides and told me she was sorry. I kissed the back of her neck and murmured how much I love her. I took my time feeling the texture of her skin and moving my fingers and hands over any exposed part of her upper body. From time to time my hands would stray across her covered breasts and I was treated with a sharp intake of her breath. I felt it was time to move on and I removed her bra and tossed it aside.

As many times as we'd made love, I'd never really taken the time to explore her body by touching it like I was. I dragged my finger tips over her chest and down her sides. Eventually my hands started to roam over the edges of her breasts. Her head was now pushed firmly against my shoulder, her fingers grasped my legs and her moans were music to my ears. As I played with her breasts I could feel her body tremble and when my fingers finally pinched hold of her nipples she cried out with a small climax.

As soon as she was able, Katelyn turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Darling," she whispered, "have I ever told you how much I adore you?" I nodded my head. "When I first came here to take care of you, I'll admit I was frightened. The ugly things George said to me really hurt, and there was no way I was going to put myself through that again. But, it seems like every thing he didn't like about me; you find totally delightful. Darling, I love the way you make me feel. I can't remember ever in my life feeling so sexy, so wanted, so desirous and that's the way you make me feel. Thank you." Her next words were spoken so softly I almost missed them, "I love you."

I kissed her. I am sure I had tears in my eyes and I didn't care. "I love you as well. For something what started so badly for me, sure has turned out wonderful." We kissed some more and I pulled back and looked her in the eyes. "Do you want to continue?"

"Do you want to continue?" Katelyn asked in return.

"Listen, if I ask you something like I just did; you can assume I want to do it. I would not have asked had I not wanted to continue. I am just looking for some reassurance from you. Understand?" She nodded her head. "Yes," I told her, "I want to continue. Do you?"

Her voice was soft, almost a moan against my chest, "Yes, oh God yes ... please."

I continued to sit on the table and kiss her. While we kissed I ran my hands over her back and then over her pants and massaged her bottom. After several minutes of heavy making out I turned her around again and pulled her against me. I moved my hands down over her tummy and then started to unbutton her pants. When the button was free, I pulled down her zipper. I noticed this time she didn't try and pull her pants down but rather let me take my time to do it.

I moved one of my hands down the front of her panties and cupped her vagina. Her panties were wet, and when I pulled my hand out, it was also covered with her arousal. I pushed her pants down and then her panties. Katelyn stepped out of them both and kicked them to the side. I now could move both hands down over her lower stomach and dip down between her legs. I used my feet to pull her legs apart until she had her feet about two feet apart which gave me clear access to her entire pussy. I teased her by moving my hands up between her legs until at the last moment I would pull them away and bypass her slit and clit. After several times moving past I could hear a whimper when I was started to get close.

Without any warning, I quickly cupped her pussy and with ease, a couple of my fingers slipped between her lips. Katelyn put her head back against my shoulder and with a soft cry and a shudder, she climaxed again. When she started to move forward I told her in a firm voice, "I don't recall giving you permission to move yet. Did I?"

She murmured, "No."

"No what?"

"No sir. I'm sorry."

"I'll tell you when I want you to move. OK?"

Katelyn nodded her head and leaned back again against my chest and shoulders. I continued to move my hands over her body. I could tell from her soft mews and sighs she was really enjoying what I was doing to her; but the truth be told, I was enjoying myself just as much, if not more, then she was. I'd always thought her skin felt like velvet, and now I could just revel in the sheer enjoyment of the eroticism of her skin and body. While I held her and touched her, I was aware of at least three times she allowed herself a small climax and each time I held her tight and told her how much I loved her.

Eventually I decided it was time to move on. I had her stand and then I got up off the table. When I was standing she looked at me and through hooded eyes, asked me, "Can I ask you to do something for me?"

"Depends; what did you have in mind?"

"I would like you naked. I want you to take off your clothes. Please?"

I hadn't really thought about that small detail. I more or less had a plan on what I wanted to do to Katelyn, but I hadn't given a single thought as to when I was going to take my clothes off. I chuckled, "Sorry about that. I want you to climb up on the table and while you do that, I will take off my clothes."

Her grin was adorable and she climbed up on the table. "How do you want me?"

"I want you to kneel with your feet hanging off this edge." As she moved into position I was greeted with all sorts of different great sights of her naked body. I could not fathom how any person could call her fat or overweight. And for sure there was nothing unattractive about her entire vagina. I loved the way her lips hung down and her clit was really fat and sticking out. I thought I was looking at one of the most beautiful sights possible.

I poured quite a bit of lube on one of my hands and then reached between her legs. When I cupped her pussy with my slick hand I heard a deep sigh along with several moans. I noticed she had started to move her body back and forth as she was trying to move her lips through my slick hand. With my other hand I slapped her firmly on one of her cheeks. I heard her grunt and I swore I heard her say, "Another one please."

"You mean like this?" And I slapped her other cheek.

"Please," her plea was whisper soft. I pulled my hand away from between her legs and slowly started to slap each cheek, back and forth. I watched her sweet cheeks turn a bright red and then I placed my hand back between her legs and cupped her pussy. When Katelyn felt my hand touch her she moved her body. Her movement caused her pussy to move between my fingers. I gently pushed one finger upwards and it slipped between her lips and touched the end of her clitoris. My neighbors don't live close by and that's a good thing. When my finger rubbed over Katelyn's clit she screamed and climaxed harder than she had so far. I reached both my arms around her and pulled her body against mine until her legs stopped trembling. I could hear her chanting over and over, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.