Kinky Katelyn - Cover

Kinky Katelyn

Copyright© 2016 by Talon

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The motorcycle accident was supposed to have ruined my life. Katelyn was my nurse and then became so much more. Katelyn gave me a reason to live. perhaps not what they teach in nursing school, but it sure worked for me.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema  

The next morning, I woke to the sound of my dogs barking as they ran through the house. I actually found the sound comforting and for a moment I just laid there relaxing and enjoyed finally being back home. That, and the feeling I was on the mend. I finally felt I was getting healthier; especially after last night. If the dogs running through the house hadn't informed me it was morning, I could tell by the sunlight patterns shining into room.

While I was lying there, I heard the front door open and then shut, followed by the sounds of the dogs running to the front to welcome my new guest. Shortly I heard approaching footsteps coming down the hallway and when the door to my room opened I hear my sister's voice softly exclaim, "Oh my God!"

When I felt the bed move, I realized Katelyn had been curled up next to me all night and was now getting out of bed.

"Stop, please Susan," I heard Katelyn say as she softly begged my sister, "Don't go."

My sister implored, "Please don't get up." However, Katelyn had ignored my sister's pleas and slipped out of bed. I opened one eye and watched Katelyn's cute naked bottom move over to the pile of our clothing on the chair and as she picked up something to wear, memories of the previous played in my head.

My sister's voice was just a whisper, "I'm so sorry." I could tell by the tone of my sister's voice she was extremely embarrassed. "I shouldn't have just barged in." Her voice trailed off.

"Stop! Would you please stop? it's okay." Katelyn tried to assure my sister we weren't upset. I watched with one eye open as Katelyn picked up my shirt and slipped it on. She extended her hand and took my sister's hand, dragging her from the room. "Come with me to the kitchen Susan, we need to chat for a moment."

"Did you, ahhh..." I could tell my sister didn't know exactly how to ask her question. Finally, she blurted out, "Did you spend all night with him?" I heard my sister finally ask as they left the room.

"Yes, we finally made love," Katelyn answered, "And it was amazing." The two of them were giggling as they softly shut the door to the room and after that I could hear nothing more of their conversation. I carefully swung my legs off the bed and tottered into the bathroom to relieve myself.

I was surprised how well I felt. There was almost no pain in my legs, which was rare. I was used to waking up each morning in pain and moving about created a great deal of pain. This morning was wonderful. In addition to the absence of pain, I found I could actually walk without the use of the walker. Life was really looking up.

I sat on the john for a few minutes, but other than pee, nothing else was moving. I was tapering off all the medications, but evidently I was still taking enough pills so my system was backing up. I was going to have to do something about it; and soon.

I found a pair of old sweatpants and shirt and slipped them on; pleased to see I was able to do things with greater ease. I wondered how much of my happiness was due to my actions from the previous evening. I had to admit, I was really happy that everything still worked and last night's sexual experience did wonders for my attitude. Again, as I moved around the room I was content with the lack of pain I was feeling. I headed for the kitchen and as I walked down the hall, I heard my sister's voice ask, "So, what are you going to do now?"

I stopped and listened. I heard Katelyn respond, "I really don't know. He says he loves me and I know how I feel about him. Last night just kind of happened and it was - well, wonderful. I'm sorry if this is too much information, but last night was the best I have ever experienced. Since things just happened, we haven't really talked about any sort of a future..."

At that point I stepped into the kitchen and looked at both of them sitting at the kitchen table. "How can a guy get at cup of coffee?"

Katelyn jumped up and grabbed an empty cup, filled it and place it on the table. As she turned to get some half n half from the fridge, I saw the tails of my shirt part and I noticed her naked pussy. That was all it took, just that brief flash of last night's pleasure and my cock was starting to get firm. I poured the proper amount of cream in my coffee, took a sip and smiled at both of them.

"Thanks baby, it tastes good." Katelyn smiled back. I turned to my sister and grinned, "I guess the cat is out of the bag. You know about Katelyn and me." My sister nodded her head. "As for our future..." Katelyn blushed and my sister looked down at the table. "Hey, I'm sorry, I overheard you talking. As for our future, that's up to Katelyn."

My sister shook her head and looked at Katelyn and then at me, "No, it's up to both of you. I knew the second I met her how the two of you felt. It was so obvious you were both crazy about each other. I'm pleased the two of you did..." there was an embarrassed pause, "well, whatever happened last night." My sister's face was beet red and both Katlin and I laughed. "But it is very obvious both of you are completely satisfied." Susan's face flushed even more as she realized what she had just said.

Katelyn looked at me, and then my sister, "I'm still having a difficult time digesting what's taken place so far," she continued to look at my sister, "I do care deeply for your brother, but I do not see myself as he does." Katelyn paused and I could see the hurt she still felt about her self-image on her face. Taking a deep breath, she continued, "I still am dealing with issues regarding the way my body looks, and a past relationship that really hurt me a lot..."

My sister, bless her soul, interrupted Katelyn, "Body issues? Are you fucking kidding me?" It was the first time I'd ever heard Susan use the "F" word. "You have a body I would kill for. Do you have any idea how sexy you are? How beautiful you are? You are a knock out girl. Hell's bells woman, even I have the hots for you." The comment from my sister surprised me. I'd always thought sis had a really great body, even thought she was my sister. For her to tell Katelyn she was jealous of her shape was way cool.

I looked at Katelyn with a big grin on my face, "See, I'm not the only one who feels that way about you." I turned to Susan and said, "I keep telling her how damn sexy she is and how sensual I think she is but she keeps coming up with this crap about how fat she is. Actually I'm getting a bit pissed about it." I continued to look at my sister for a moment, and then the coin finally dropped; she had just told Katelyn she had the hots for her. I think I was starting to understand why my sister had never married. "Sis, can I ask you a question?"

My sister nodded her head, "Stop! I know what you are going to ask. Yes, I prefer women over men. I am BI but I think I am more lesbian than BI. I like men and have had several lovers. But, if I have a choice, my preference for a sexual partner would be a woman." The room was silent for a moment and then as Susan looked at me, she continued, "I hope that doesn't ruin how you feel about me." I shook my head no. "I think both of us like Katelyn. I know she does not swing my way and I have to admit, I wish she did. But, what's important is she is good for you. I've never seen you as happy as you've been since you came home from the hospital. You have a beautiful, sexy caring woman there."

Katelyn stood and held out her arms towards my sister. Once both of them had their arms wrapped around one another, they stood there for a long time, hugging and rocking back and forth. Eventually Katelyn leaned over and placed a quick kiss on my sister's lips. "You are a very sweet woman." She told her, "I feel very lucky to be friends with both you and your brother." I noticed a mischievous grin played across Katelyn's lips. "I'll let you in on a secret my friend, I've been with other women in my life and I liked it." My sister grinned at her, "But I also have to tell you right now I have found what I really prefer." Katelyn stepped over to me and slipped her arms around my body. "I love the way your brother makes me feel. And last night, he made me feel like the sexiest, most desirable woman in the world. Look at my arms, I still have goose bumps! He really is great."

My sister laughed and then pointed at the bottom of Katelyn's shirt, "You need to be more aware of how much; or how little that shirt covers. I just may have to show you why I'm the better choice between the two of us." Susan pointed at me. Katelyn blushed and then tried to pull the shirt down a little, without much success. Susan laughed, "Don't bother girl, I know my brother likes to look and so do I." Sis gave Katelyn a big wink and we all chuckled.

"I think I need to go shower." Katelyn looked at me, "are you going to be okay for a bit while I clean up?"

I nodded my head and as she started to leave the room, I called after her, "When you are done, I need to discuss something medical with you."

A quick look of concern came over her face, "Are you in pain?"

"No, take your shower and we'll talk when you're done." As she spun to leave the room, I was treated to the sight of her naked bottoms and a brief glimpse of her pussy. When I looked at sis she had a big grin on her face.

After Katelyn was gone, sis came to me and slipped her arms around me, "Bro, I think you have a keeper there. I really like her; the two of you seem to hit it off very well?" The last sentence was said as a question.

"Yeah, we do seem to be getting alone better than I had hoped. I think she is drop dead and she thinks she is fat. We are working on the idea she may be wrong about her weight." I went on to tell sis about Katelyn's last male friend and how he had hurt her. I ended up with, "he even told her she had an ugly pussy ... her lips were too long and her clit stuck out too much."

I swear there was a dreamy look on my sister's face. "That's just the way I love 'em." I nodded my head and we both laughed. "I need to get going, I just wanted to check on you and I see that I really didn't have to." She laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.