Kinky Katelyn
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Talon

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The motorcycle accident was supposed to have ruined my life. Katelyn was my nurse and then became so much more. Katelyn gave me a reason to live. perhaps not what they teach in nursing school, but it sure worked for me.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema  

I was surprised the next morning when I awoke and found myself in the back room of my home. I had to think back to the night before to figure out where I was. I couldn't recall much of the ride home; however, I did remember the dogs had been happy to see me, as well as my sister to have me finally return.

I looked around the room and enjoyed the sun filtering through the sliding glass door; I was home. I closed my eyes and thought to myself, "I am home! I am home!" There had been days in the hospital I thought this day would never come. I wanted to shout I was so happy. The previous night had been the first night I'd been able to sleep all the way through since the accident. The house was so much more quiet than a hospital, and finally I was able to get a full night's sleep. I felt great; or at least a lot better than I had in several weeks.

I lay there a moment wondering what the day was going to bring, and as if by magic Katelyn walked through the door. She was wearing a loose fitting shift, and the way her breasts swayed under her garment I could tell she was braless. She gave me another of those great big smiles that makes me feel happy, and then stepped to the edge of my bed. Katelyn leaned over and as she placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, I glanced down the front of her shift; I was correct, there was no bra. As far as I was concerned, the view just keeps getting better all the time. I grinned up at her and told her, "The view was great, however you missed." My comment was greeted with her sweet familiar giggle.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked.

"Are there any restrictions?"

"Nope, you can have just about anything you want..." I was informed.

"Okay, I want you for breakfast; oh, and lunch and dinner and..."

"Be serious." She chided.

"I am. I don't know why, but I'm – well; I guess let's call it fondness for now. I love the way you laugh, your sense of humor, your playful sexiness, just everything about you. I really hate it I can't move much yet. I want to take you in my arms and hold you. You know; I'm actually fairly quiet, and what you told me I did in the ER was not my typical self. For some reason, you bring out something in me."

Katelyn stepped up to me and placed a finger on my lips. "Shhhh. Let's make sure not to rush this. I am also, ah, what did you call it; fond of you?" I nodded my head. "I just want to make sure you are for real."

"What do you mean; for real?" I know I sounded a bit surprised by her comment.

She smiled down at me and I felt a look of great wisdom come over her face. "Honey, you have gone through a life changing experience; an experience that can warp your sense of judgment. I don't want you to discover later you didn't mean to say the things you have..."

I interrupted, "You mean like the night in the ER?"

She actually blushed a little, and then laughed, "Well, you tell me that's not like you. You were such a flirt when they brought you in. I was just so surprised. But, in a way, yes that is exactly what I mean. I am sure you were serious when you said what you did, but there were some very good drugs involved." We both laughed. "I am asking you to be careful and not say something that later you might regret."

I smiled, "I know part of what I was feeling were the great drugs," She chuckled, "But for some reason, when I saw you, the rest of the pain went away." Katelyn reached out and gently ran a finger over my cheek. I continued, "It was like there was an angel there; you! I just knew I was going to be okay, and you were going to take care of things. I can't really explain it any better than that; but the moment I saw you - I knew."

"Stop. Like you said; you were full of great drugs and; well, let's just leave it at that."

"Can I just tell you I am growing very fond of you?"

"Thank you, and for what it's worth, I have become very fond of you as well." I wanted to say so much more, but I could see that Katelyn was having difficulties with our conversation. I didn't want to push her away so I just shut up.


The daily rehabilitation was grueling. There were times when I just wanted to give up, but Katelyn wouldn't hear of it. She would promise me "the special treat" if I would keep working just a little longer, and since I had become addicted to her "special treats", I kept working as hard as I could.

Finally came the day when I was allowed to go outside on my own. Actually, what happened was I felt well enough to go outside and I more or less snuck out. Just as I had slipped through the sliding glass door leading to the backyard, Katelyn stepped into my room and saw me leaving.

"And where do you think you are going mister?" She asked with her hands balled up on her hips.

"Oh shit! Busted. Outside, just for a moment."

Her voice was gentle as she chided me, "You need to let somebody know. I know you think you are feeling much better, and you have made remarkable improvement, but you need to still be carful. You never know when you still might black out or..."

I held up my hands in mock surrender, "Okay! Okay! You win. I'm sorry. I just felt better than I have in a long time and I wanted to feel the sun and wind. Before I always took those things for granted, now they are so important," I paused a moment and then added, "Just as important as you are to me."

"Stop! Remember, we are going to take it slow. Let's get you well first, then we can see how we feel about each other."

I felt something rising inside of me. I couldn't call it anger, but I was upset. "Katelyn, listen, I understand about how things change due to what happened. I am willing to acknowledge that my perception of..." I waved my hands in frustration, "things probably have been altered. I realized my judgment may have been impaired in some ways, and perhaps I might not comprehend the changes inside of me; but, what I do know is this, you make me feel good." I stood there staring at her. "You have made all of the work and pain and everything I have gone through so much more bearable. Accident or not, when I look at you I feel happy. You make me feel good. I care deeply for you."

I paused again, wondering if I was perhaps going too far, but I wanted her to know just how I felt. "You know I'm fond of you; but besides all you have done for me as a nurse, you have done things for me inside my heart and head. Besides taking care of my physical needs, you have taken care of my emotional needs."

I paused a moment, then continued, "Remember when you came into my room and found me crying?" She nodded her head. "You were wonderful. You were funny and sexy. What you did in front of me and then let me suck your finger made me feel like I was already well. At that moment, I knew I was going to be just as well as I was before the accident. I also knew right then you were something very special. I started to fall in love with you."

I saw a new look on Katelyn's face, one that I had never seen before; I felt it was a look of panic. "Please don't say that. When you talk like that I start to feel uncomfortable."

"Why? You mean when I use the 'L' word?"

"Yes ... and ... ah ... well ... I have my reasons."

"What's wrong with me telling you how I feel?" I asked.

"I would prefer not to go into it right now." Katelyn's voice now had a definite edge to it.

"Can you just give me a little hint?" I was not ready to back off. I wanted her to know how I felt.

"NO!" Katelyn barked at me. "Leave it alone!" She then turned and stormed out of the room, leaving me wondering if I'd said or done something to upset her.

For the rest of the day it was like walking on egg shells; accept I wasn't able to walk yet with out the aide of either a walker or a cane. Late in the afternoon I had had enough and I decided I needed to be alone for a while. Fuck checking out with anybody.

I snuck outside, and with the aid of a walker, I hobbled out to the garage. As I entered the garage it dawned on me this was the first time I'd seen the inside since I'd been released from the hospital. I also wasn't aware the old bike was being stored in the garage. Seeing it there all mangled and hunkered down in a corner, I felt badly. I felt badly because of the way it looked and also the way it had been ignored for so long. The two of us had spent a lot of happy hours together and this was not how it should have ended up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.