Goddess
Chapter 13: Alternate Reality

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Alternate Reality - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

STATEMENT OF PERSEPHONE D BEFORE THE DEPUTY CHIEF RANGER, ZION NATIONAL PARK

AUGUST 27TH, 201-

PART ONE OF THREE

[EDITED TRANSCRIPT]

WITNESS: My name is Persephone D, and I was abducted by a person named Harry against my will on August 19th when I was hiking with my friends up the Narrows in Zion Canyon. It happened late in the morning but I don't remember the exact time.

Um, is the time really important? It is? OK. That's the best I can remember, sorry.

I was ahead of the rest of the gang, I'm not sure why, and I think Sam was at least fifty feet behind me. I was excited, I mean, this is my first time at Zion, and I kind of wanted to see everything there is. Well, that's silly, I know. I mean, who could see "everything," right?

Anyway.

There was nothing to worry about that morning. The weather was clear, there were no reports of rain or flooding, and we're all in pretty good shape. We had extra water, sunscreen, hats, the whole bit. Besides, we weren't going that far. Hebe was feeling a little something in her tummy, maybe whatever she'd eaten the night before, so I figured she was going to poop out before noon. We'd just go on until she couldn't, that's all. Sam, he'd go anywhere with me and Hebe, and he'd never stop.

The big guy? Oscar, you mean? Nothing stops Oscar. Look at him. He'll keep going and going and going, like a tank, and Rick does OK.

I was thinking about the little trill, the six or seven musical notes Sam told us he'd heard several times. None of the rest of us heard it but I don't think Sam was making it up. I was kind of distracted thinking about it so after I got around that bend I almost had a heart attack when Harry appeared. He jumped down from nowhere, it seemed like, and for a minute I thought he was naked. He likes to take baths in irrigation ditches. Naked, I mean.

Oh, you heard about that? Right. Anyway, he's always seemed just as happy covered in mud as with his clothes on. Turns out he wasn't naked. He had something around his waist. For a second I actually thought it was a diaper, but that was crazy. No, it was a loincloth kind of thing, or maybe really ragged shorts, I'm not sure. Otherwise he was naked and he was waving this giant stick around and yelling and chanting. It wasn't a song or words I'd ever heard before. Maybe they weren't even words.

I screamed and turned to run but Harry caught me before I could take a step. I'm pretty small and I don't weigh much. Harry's big. He grabbed me and lifted me, and he didn't seem to care that I was hitting him as hard as I could. He gripped my thigh with one hand and my left tit with the other and hoisted me over his shoulder. I kept hitting his back as he ran further upstream, but that didn't slow him down a bit.

What's that? Where was Sam, where were the others? Behind us, obviously. I heard Sam yell and I heard splashing like maybe he was running fast in the water, but I didn't see anything. I was terrified, I don't mind saying. This was one crazy guy, and if I'd ever had any doubts before whether he had a screw or two loose I didn't have them now. I kept screaming and hitting him, but Harry didn't say anything. Well, I think he chuckled. Yeah, chuckled. Jesus, what kind of whack job chuckles as he's carrying off someone, anyway?

Harry turned suddenly into a side opening, a cleft in the rocks, I guess, but I couldn't really see anything. My head bumped against the rock as soon as Harry turned, and I don't remember anything else after that.

Is there any water? Oh, thanks.

How long was I unconscious? I have no idea. When I woke up I was lying on a bed, or a pallet, I guess, pretty low to the floor.

A floor? Yeah, there was a floor. Where was I? Where was this place? You think I know? Hell, I have no idea.

OK, sorry, but you've got to understand, I was pretty upset. I still am. And I really don't have any idea where we were. It wasn't a ratty old cave, that's for sure. It was a room, a kind of bedroom, I guess, except there was a pile of stuff in the corner. At first I thought it was exercise equipment, but I found out later it wasn't.

What was it? I'll get to that.

The shock was Harry. He was sitting beside me, but that wasn't the strangest thing. He was cleaned up, dressed. Hiking shorts and a t-shirt, believe it or not. Later he showed me the shower off the bedroom, so I guess he'd used it while I was out cold.

I mean, it was Harry but it wasn't Harry, you know? He looked the same as always, yeah, but there was something about him, a feeling, an aura, an air, I don't know. Yeah, pretty poetic, sure, but I don't know how to describe it. This was not exactly the guy, the loser, who lived and worked on the farm next to my mom's place. This was someone stronger, someone more sure of himself than the old Harry, the one we knew and thought weird, ever was.

It also made him more dangerous, I think. I mean, the old Harry was a bit of a fuck-up. Oops, sorry. But he was. Nothing was quite right about him, we all knew that. He was a hard worker, he was strong, a born farmer according to my mom, but there was always something that left me and my mother and others on guard around him.

My dad? You heard about him? Yeah, I don't know. I still don't know. There was something he liked about Harry and I've never known what it was. And this whole idea that me and Harry would make a good match together, that's the biggest crock of ... oops, sorry again. Biggest crock I've ever heard.

What was I wearing? My clothes, of course. Harry hadn't done anything, hadn't stripped me or anything like that, although only one of my water shoe thingies, what I was wearing for the stream, was by the bed. I don't know where the other one was.

You found it? OK.

Anyway, Harry looked me up and down, and I was pretty sure I knew what he was thinking. I didn't like it.

"There's clean clothes for you in the bathroom," Harry said. "Go shower and change and come back here."

Somehow I found my voice.

"Harry, what the fuck!" I was yelling. Oops, sorry again. No, I'm not sorry. You asked me to tell what happened, and I'm going to tell it my way. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" He put his hand over my mouth, not hard, not like he was trying to smother me or anything, and I quieted right down. I figured I'd get a chance to ... to what? Escape? Knock him out? I wasn't thinking straight, that's for sure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.