Goddess
Chapter 12: The Rape of Persephone

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Rape of Persephone - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

What's the deal with this chapter title when the story itself doesn't carry a "Rape" code? My blog has the answer.

THE TRILL CAME TOO LATE for me to save Persephone.

Early that morning I'd opened my eyes to see Hebe, her face inches away, her smile an open invitation. In answer I rolled onto her and settled myself in the cradle of her hips and entered her with a single stroke. She grunted and locked her legs around my butt.

"Don't wait for me, Sam," she whispered. "I'm right on the edge."

She was. After I finished I slid down and used my tongue to give her a little vibrato of my own. She shoved my head to the side.

"Sam, enough, no!"

I'd give her No! I'd give her over the top, too. I crawled back up and straddled her and offered her my renewed erection. I was a little harsh, I admit it, but I wanted her, wanted her mouth, wanted over the top, and I gave it to her. And she wanted it, the way she grabbed my butt and pulled me tight as I thrust into her mouth. It took me a little while this time but when I came she swallowed, and after my last spasm I withdrew and settled beside her and kissed her mouth and pulled her into my arms and soothed her.

From the other tent we heard movement, followed by a groan and a rustle and, "No, not there!" That sounded like Rick, and I wondered for a moment if Oscar was attempting to put his monster where it wasn't desired. Then we heard an "Oh!" followed by a "Yeah!" and the rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh. No way to know exactly who was doing what to whom, but the final shriek was definitely Persephone in climax.

The three emerged a little while later, smiling.

Breakfast at the Grill Room made it official: this was a pretty soft camping trip. Back at our campsite we grabbed what we thought we'd need for a half-day hike, part of it wading in the freezing water of the North Fork of the Virgin River. We had waterproof bags for our cameras and other stuff that needed to stay dry.

We were alone that morning at the end of the trail to the Narrows where the wet part of the hike begins. It was midmorning, getting hotter by the minute, and we were dripping with sweat even before we started.

The water was freezing, no surprise, we were prepared for that. Every turn revealed a new constellation of sandstone or a new pattern of striations. After a quick break to have something to eat we continued upstream. We'd gotten kind of strung out, and I think Persephone must have been at least ten yards ahead of me. Hebe was behind me, Oscar behind her, and Rick brought up the rear.

Persephone had disappeared around a bend and I'd turned back to say something to Hebe when I heard the trill, the six or seven notes. When I realized Persephone was no longer in sight I sprinted ahead, splashing through the water. I heard another trill as I rounded the turn, only to stop dead for a moment.

A large naked man with a stick in his hand sprang screaming out of nowhere and blocked Persephone's path. With a shock I realized it was Harry and he wasn't actually naked. He had some kind of Tarzan-style loincloth, or maybe it was a Spartacus-style diaper, around his middle. He was jumping up and down and chanting something I couldn't understand, but suddenly that didn't matter because he stopped his incomprehensible yelling, threw the stick away, and shouted, "I am Harry!" With that he lunged for Persephone and picked her up bodily and flung her over his shoulder, even as she screamed and pounded her fists on every part of him she could reach. It didn't seem to have any effect.

I'd yelled as soon as I realized what was happening, but before I could move forward Oscar knocked me aside and into the water as he charged past me. He was within a step or two of Persephone and Harry when he slipped on a loose stone in the riverbed and stumbled to his knees. He broke his fall with his hands and levered himself up in a graceful move that was one of the most extraordinary things I'd ever seen someone of his size execute, but it was in vain.

In the few seconds it took for Oscar to recover Harry had managed to stop Persephone's blows, even if she continued to scream, and was running with her up and around the next curve of the river. Oscar and I splashed after them but by the time we rounded the bend ourselves Harry and Persephone had disappeared. There was only empty river and silence, until I heard the trill again and saw someone or something disappear around a large outcropping.

We moved quickly up the river. There was a small crevice to our right and for a moment we thought Harry had somehow maneuvered himself and Persephone through, but at less than eighteen inches wide I didn't see how that was possible. It was dark in the depths, I could see that, but there was nothing to indicate Harry had gone that way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.