Goddess
Chapter 5: Hebe and Her Mother

Copyright© 2016 by Bondi Beach

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Hebe and Her Mother - Two young women on a road trip with Dad's blessing, what could go wrong? Dads mostly think they know best for their children, especially their daughters. Their daughters often have a different view. Zion National Park is a magical place, and the journey proves full of surprises and transformations. AAA coverage? Who needs it when you have a goddess with you? IMPORTANT: There's a short cheat sheet in my blog entry for April 1, 2016 to help you understand who the heck all these people are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

I DEFLOWERED HEBE ON THE last day of that same summer after our freshman year at college.

The day had started innocently enough when Hebe called to say we'd been invited to Rick's uncle's cabin up north for the day.

"Rachel and Rick are already up there. Persephone will come with us. You interested?"

"You bet. Picnic?"

"Yeah. Fried chicken, potato salad, and Persephone is making her famous coleslaw."

She had me at fried chicken, and she knew it.

"Besides, I have an announcement."

"Yeah?"

"Uh uh. When we get there. Pick me up in an hour, OK?"

I got to Hebe's house at the appointed time. Just before I went out the door with the last load of picnic stuff, Mrs. H put her hand on my arm.

"Sam, wait."

She stepped in front of me and I put the bags I was carrying down.

"You take care of her, Sam, OK?"

She moved closer.

"I mean it, Sam. Treat her right."

I put my arms around Mrs. H. She kissed me, and she lingered as though she didn't really want to let me go.

"Of course I will, Mrs. H. Count on it."

I felt her breasts against me as she pulled me in tighter and rested her cheek under my chin. After moment she pulled back and kissed me once more. I think I heard her sigh.

"Thank you, Sam."

I gave her a last squeeze and let her go. Hebe watched me from beside the car.

"What was that about, Sam?"

"She wanted me to take care of you."

I put the bags down again and pulled Hebe into a bear hug.

"I said yes."

She snickered.

"Good."


The so-called cabin turned out to be a cozy well-furnished retreat with a veranda, a swimming pool, and no neighbors within a mile. Rick and Rachel were waiting for us. It was obvious from Rachel's hair they'd already been in the pool. They hadn't bothered with swimsuits.

Hebe once told me Rick had the most gorgeous cock she'd ever seen, "After yours, of course." It was just the right length, beautifully curved, and promisingly thick. This afternoon, it was evident from the state of said cock Rick was ready for more than swimming or sunning.

"I'm going in." Hebe pulled her top over her head as she spoke.

She stripped off the rest of her clothes and ran for the pool and dived in, Persephone right behind her. Rick stayed behind as the rest of us followed Hebe into the water, not in a rush. We watched her stroke quickly to the wall and execute a pretty good flip turn. When she reached the corner steps at the shallow end Hebe ascended, one step at a time, as though listening to a beat only she could hear. She posed on the deck, dripping, her hair sleek and her curves shining in the sun.

Just as Hebe raised her arms in a smooth slow movement, apparently ready to make her announcement, Rick came up from the other side and grabbed her around her waist and threw her back into the water. As soon as she surfaced we dunked her. She came up a second time, spluttering.

"I'll get you for that!"

"Getting you" meant lunging at Rachel to pull her into a clinch and kiss her. Rachel responded by wrapping her legs around Hebe and grinding. I moved behind Hebe, Persephone behind Rachel and we made a double-girl sandwich. The funny thing is, we didn't really get very far, except for Rick. He saw an opportunity and jumped into the pool and moved behind Persephone. When he hit his target she shrieked.

"Would you like that?" I whispered in Hebe's ear as I rubbed my erection between her cheeks and Rick began thrusting behind Persephone. We all swayed gently in time with Rick.

She nodded.

"Now?"

She nodded again.

"Sure?"

Hebe turned her head as far as she could.

"Do it, Sam."

I reached down to dislodge Rachel's grip on Hebe's hips. Rachel whined, but let go enough for me to bend Hebe forward a little and sink into her.

"Like that, Hebe?"

She shoved back against me.

"This is going to be quick, Hebe."

I took about five strokes before I spurted and filled her as the others watched. Hebe's expression must have told them what they wanted to know because first Rachel, then Persephone and Rick, who was still embedded in Persephone, began to clap.

Once we were out of the pool and lying on deck chairs in the sun, Hebe leaned close, her hand on my now-flaccid cock.

"You owe me."

"After lunch, Hebe. Promise."


I kept my promise, too. Late that afternoon, after we'd gorged ourselves on fried chicken and potato salad and coleslaw, I woke up from my nap to the sound of flesh on flesh, Rachel mounted on Rick. With a shriek she came, writhing and crying before she collapsed and Persephone beside them lightly stroked Rachel's back.

Hebe poked me.

"Hey."

I turned to her. She smiled a hungry, almost feral, smile.

"It's my turn, Sam."

With that, she rose and took my hand and led me over near the other three and stretched out on the grass, grinning, her thighs parted in welcome.

Beside her I put my hand on her flat belly while I kissed her. When I put my hand all the way between her thighs to cup her bottom I felt her grind a little, and I slowly withdrew my hand, letting my wrist bone tease her cleft and the little bump I knew was making itself known.

"I like that," she whispered.

I rotated my wrist against her, to her quickening breath and little gasps. As she began a counter rhythm, I increased my pace until she was humping my wrist. In a moment the resulting friction was too much for her and she was over the cliff and falling, with little squeaks, before I knew it. When her hand grabbed my wrist I knew it was time for a little rest. I kissed her, gently, but with enough vigor to signal I wasn't finished.

"Better, Hebe?"

I kissed her again.

"God, Sam."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Come inside, Sam."

"Yeah, Sam," I heard behind me, "let's see you fuck that girl."

I tried to flip whoever it was, Persephone probably, a reverse bird. A snicker answered me.

I kissed Hebe's neck, then each breast and each nipple. She continued to writhe under me. I could hear her breathing quicken until she was almost panting. She trembled when I reached her belly button, and giggled when I blew a raspberry there. I went further, into her fragrant curls, on to her center, now wet and glistening. I jumped to her left thigh and kissed that smooth inner skin softly. A touch of tongue, and I moved to the opposite side and repeated the kisses. She sighed.

Hebe tugged me by my hair back to her pussy. Smooth strokes of my tongue, bottom to top, light touch on her button, firmer on her lips, my tongue probing inside. I heard a grunt as she squeezed me between her thighs and humped up against me. After a moment or two I eased one finger, followed by a second one, inside her. She gasped and twitched as she felt me stroke her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.