Sex With My Sister - Rewritten - Cover

Sex With My Sister - Rewritten

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Chapter 16: The Truth will out

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Truth will out - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I woke up a couple hours later to the abrupt buzz of the dryer finishing, finding myself on my side with my right arm underneath Caitlin. Normally that wouldn’t be a problem, but my left arm was around her, and up her shirt which was hiked up, and my left hand was on her breast massaging it. Her left hand however was down between her legs, not fingering herself, but actually softly jerking off my cock. She was moaning lightly.

“Maybe I should wake him. He might get mad if I were to start fucking myself with his cock, but the way he’s been rubbing it against me ... I’m so wet.” She whispered.

She positioned the head of my cock at her entrance and let it slip inside her folds. She gasped.

“Maybe I should wake him.” She said slightly louder.

I would’ve loved for her to take control of her own situation and start fucking herself with my cock right there and then, and fuck me until I filled her to the brim with cum, not knowing that I was awake. I softly kissed her chocolate shoulder.

“Nah, you don’t need to wake me, Caitlin.” I whispered. “Now, did you want me to slide it in?” I lifted myself up a bit and looked at her.

She was biting her lower lip, a bit indecisive if she wanted me to take it right there on the spot, or make me wait.

“I’ll be honest, Josh, I don’t know if I’m ready for doing this again.” Caitlin said.

She turned her head to look at me.

“I mean what if we do it, and then I feel like I’ve made a mistake ... or what if I end up getting pregnant. I mean we’re not gonna be protected this time.” She said.

“Caitlin, what if you do? Are you ready to join this kind of life again? I mean where your lover is shared with his family? Or with other women?” I asked.

“I don’t care if you’re shared.” Caitlin said. “As long as I can have you too.” She said.

“Caitlin. I love you. If this is a mistake then it’s felt more right than any mistake I’ve made in the past and it’s got even me fooled...” I started, I let out a sigh after saying that and got ready to say the most important part. “And if you get pregnant, wonderful, you’ll move in here with us and everyone will help out.” I continued. “Or we could get married, and move into our own house were we can raise our children together.” I said.

Had I really just said that? Was I actually serious? Could this be a mistake? No, it wasn’t a mistake. I knew better than that. I wanted nothing more than to be near her. The sex didn’t matter to me. We could stop right now and be celibate and I’d be a happy man just content in being around her. But if we did do it, if we made love and I got her pregnant, would I be ready to start a life with her? Yeah, that would be awesome, seeing her walking down the aisle in a white dress. I saw tears welling up in her eyes again.

“Oh, Joshua.” She said as she slowly slid herself on my cock.

Her pussy was the tightest I had gotten into in a while, and just as hot as Tammy’s or Sarah’s were the other night. Her walls were clamping down on my cock, to keep it from moving. I was a bit in shock and awe. I leaned in and kissed her as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“Make love to me.” She whispered.

I smiled. I got myself in a proper position to start thrusting in and out of her, but found it difficult, so I pulled out. She immediately caught the cue to switch positions, and into a position on her hands and knees. I got behind her and slid back inside her as much as I could. The truth was, she was tight and wet on her side, but this way was definitely easier on me, but I still couldn’t get my entire length inside her with about a couple inches still sticking out. She moaned slightly, but as I slid it out then back in, I found myself fully inside her.

“Oh, Joshua! That’s so deep!” She moaned.

What I didn’t know was that I was deeper than I had thought and when thrusting in and out, the head of my penis had pushed against her cervix. She was moaning loudly as I thrust in and out of her. Hitting that same spot over and over.

“Cait ... gonna ... cum...” I panted.

I had been going at a slow pace, but it felt like her walls were milking my cock for every drop they could.

“Should ... I ... pull ... out?” I asked.

“No, thrust in hard and cum in that same spot you’re hitting!” She yelled.

“Are you sure?” I asked a bit more focused on getting an answer quick.

“Yes. I want it. I want to feel you cuming deep inside me again. I love you so much.” She moaned.

I slammed it in her hard and came, moaning loudly. She moaned too as I felt her body give a slight jerk before she squirted. While we were both moaning from the orgasms we were having, I heard a softer moan from just outside my door. Who was outside my door? Frankly at the moment, I was more concerned with emptying my seed deep in Caitlin’s womb.

“Yes, Joshua, it feels so right!” She cried out as my cum spurted inside her again and again.

Finally after a minute or so of emptying my seed into Caitlin’s womb, I pulled out and fell back on my ass. My dick was limp and I was a little light headed. She pulled herself into a sitting position and leaned against me.

“Oh god, that felt great. I missed that.” Caitlin said.

We heard another soft moan on the other side of the door. She looked at me, then walked over to the door. She opened it, pulling it inwards to find Tamicka on the other side. She grabbed Tamicka by the underarm and lifted her up. I turned and looked to see her little sister standing there, with a t-shirt pulled up around her upper chest revealing her b-cup tits entirely and her underwear and shorts around her knees. Caitlin pulled Tamicka inside and closed the door and locked it. Caitlin was keeping a calm face as she turned back to her little sister, who just stood there, looking at the ground not trying to cover up in any fashion. Her nipples were small and dark brown and she had a line of pubic hair above her pussy. Her body, though similar to Caitlin’s was smaller. I wasn’t sure if she was waiting for a reaction or what. The inside of her legs were obviously wet from her own juices, as I quickly put two and two together and figured out she had been masturbating listening to us go at it. Caitlin walked around Tamicka and sat on the bed.

“Well?” Tamicka asked, expecting to be cussed out.

“Well what?” Caitlin asked.

Honestly, I couldn’t take my eyes off Tamicka’s body. She seemed almost ashamed at being caught doing it.

“Well aren’t you gonna cuss me out?” Tamicka said, lifting her head to look at us.

She still made no attempt to cover herself up and just stood there with her arms down at her sides. Caitlin stared at her for a moment then threw her head back laughing. I admit I had to laugh too. Tamicka looked confused.

“Why would I cuss you out?” Caitlin asked.

She turned her head to me.

“Do you see any reason to cuss her out?” Caitlin asked me.

“Nope. Why would I?” I said. “I’m betting Heather let her in, or she wouldn’t be outside my door masturbating.”

“So you’re not mad?” Tamicka asked in a reluctant tone.

“Why would I be? Tamicka. We’ve shared everything. I know, remember?” Caitlin said.

Tamicka had a look of relief on her face.

“I thought you be mad that I was interrupting. I mean you did say you wanted to date him too.” Tamicka said looking down again.

“Know what?” I asked.

Caitlin walked over to Tamicka and gave her a kiss on the lips as she grabbed the bottom of Tamicka’s shirt and lifted it over her head. She then helped Tamicka remove her panties. She turned to me, blocking her sister from my sight slightly.

“Don’t worry. I kinda always felt that I wanted you in on this too.” Caitlin said softly.

Tamicka just nodded. Caitlin turned towards Tamicka and grabbed her by the right hand. She led my sister over to the bed where they both got on it in front of me. Sitting on their knees they began making out like they had been doing it for ages. Holy shit. I was flabbergasted. They broke the kiss.

“Get on your stomach with your hips in the air. I have wanted to try something with you for a long time.” Caitlin told Tamicka.

Tamicka did as she was told, laying down with her chest in Caitlin’s pool of fluids on my comforter, right in front of me. Her head was inches from me as she looked back. Caitlin got behind her and began licking and sucking at Tamicka’s pussy. Tamicka moaned loudly as Caitlin began assaulting her clit, then turned her head towards me. She took my partially hardened member and plunged it in her mouth. I couldn’t believe it. Her sister was now bobbing her head on my cock.

“You love that cock, don’t you?” Caitlin teased between licks.

“Yes.” Tamicka said, gasping for air, in between bobs.

My eyebrows raised in disbelief. Tamicka was starting to talk nasty with Caitlin.

“Tell your crush how much you want his cock.” Caitlin said. “Tell him what you told me.” She pulled my cock from her mouth and began jerking it off, trying to get it fully erect.

“I’ve wanted you inside me ever since we were kids. That day when Caitlin’s top kept coming down, I brushed up against it, and felt you were fully erect. I wanted to have you take my virginity right there. I wanted to feel you fuck me in every way possible. I wanted to see it, feel it, taste it and then I wanted to have you fuck me raw until I couldn’t move. I wanted it soft and gentle but rough and hard. I thought you would never take me as your girlfriend, but I always secretly wished you’d make me yours. I stayed celibate waiting to find another guy like you, but there never was one.” Tamicka blurted out before squealing as Caitlin made her cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.