Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 14: Correcting The Mistakes of Others

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Correcting The Mistakes of Others - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I yawned before rolling over and looking at my alarm clock. It clicked over showing exactly two minutes before it would go off and I would have to get up. I reached over and turned it off before pulling my legs over the bed. I sat there for a moment and scratched my head, then I stretched and yawned. It was gonna be a long day, and I had a lot to do, or at least a lot planned. I stood up and yawned again and walked over to my closet. I opened it up and looked in the mirror. For a 16 year old I wasn't bad looking. School today, Monday, meant Science, English, Gym then Math.

Science meant that I would be ignored by Jessi ... which was odd because she was my lab partner. Math meant the Caitlin wouldn't give me the time of day, even though she sat next to me. But Gym, I liked the idea of Gym. Swimming with Heather. Thinking of taking her pregnant pussy in the pool while she wore that form fitting one piece got me hard instantly ... and it hurt.

"Maybe I over did it last night." I mumbled to myself. I gathered what I needed for my shower, and headed to the bathroom. I found the door there shut, but unlocked. I turned the handle and stepped inside to find Becky on the toilet, naked, hunched over, and groaning in pain.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know ... the door was unlocked." I said. She immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her, hugging my stomach and sobbing. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"It's nothing big." She said. "Just cramps from my period."

"Period? Isn't that good news then? You were worried about getting pregnant." I said.

"I know that, but honestly, this one is the hardest hitting one yet." Becky groaned.

"Anything I can do?" I asked.

"Help me clean up?" She asked.

"Sure, I was about to take a shower anyways." I said. Now you probably have an idea where this is going. I started the shower, got it to a decent temperature and got us in. As I soaped down my little sister's body, I couldn't help but get an erection, and when she turned her back to me, I found myself slipping my rock hard cock into her pussy. She let out a moan and bent over.

We fucked there under the water until it turned cold, and I pulled out, my cock covered in her period blood, and came, what little I could, on her ass cheeks.

"Oh god, that felt good." She cooed. "I didn't know that I could get my cramps to go away by getting some." She said as she stood up and turned towards me.

"Neither did I, Becks. I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't sweat it, you helped. Besides, you even were thoughtful enough to pull out instead of cumming in me." She said.

"Well you want me to use a condom if we fuck and I didn't wanna cum on your ass, it just seemed the smart thing to do." I said.

"Well, I appreciate this." She said, before grabbing ahold of my still hard cock. I winced from the pain. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, I just think I over did it yesterday." I said, groaning a bit from the soreness.

"Well then, you better rest this massive cock of yours, because I don't want you hurting yourself." Becky said before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. She grabbed the shower head and we rinsed off before getting out of the shower and toweling off. We headed out of the bathroom to our separate rooms and got dressed. After getting dressed, we met up with Heather in the living room and headed off to school. The day was pretty uneventful. I got ignored by Caitlin and Jessi, stayed in the shallow end of the pool with Heather and exercised lightly for her pregnancy, and went home after school like nothing at home had ever happened.

Thankfully, a full day of no fucking or any sort of action had me feeling a bit better, but when I got home, Heather kept Becky satiated by fucking her with a strap on.

I did my homework then started looking for my flesh light, figuring that I wouldn't be getting any today from my sisters. I didn't find it in its usual spot, so I headed to the bathroom and checked there. Nope. Finally I gave up and headed to Heather's room. There I stood in wonder, in Heather's doorway, as I watched Becky getting fucked by Heather using a strap-on, while eating out Tammy. Becky was on her back, in only a t-shirt and bra, with Heather, who was fully naked, minus the strap on, fucking her as she laid half off the bed. Tammy was poised over her mouth, with a freshly shaven pussy, getting eaten out. It was a sight to behold, and I stopped to consider myself lucky.

"Joshy!" Tammy squealed getting up off of Becky's face and nearly tackling me.

I realized as she squealed that it wasn't Tammy but Sarah who had jumped me. Before I could say a word, she was on her knees, had my cock out and was sucking and licking it.

"What's this? What's going on here? Why is Sarah sucking my cock?" I asked.

"Well I was talking to Tammy last night." Sarah said after pulling my cock out of her mouth, "And we agreed that if I wanted you, I should show it."

"What? Why would you want me?" I asked.

"Well ... you see." Sarah started.

"Her and Johnny got in a fight last night." Becky moaned. "It was bad."

"How bad?" I asked.

"He tried to rape Tammy when she got home from fucking you." Sarah said. "I walked in on him trying to, and Mom and Dad were not pleased."

"What?" I said, shocked and in disbelief.

"Yeah it was bad. Johnny's in juvy right now. According to the lawyer, he's gonna be there for the rest of his youth, then serve another fifteen to twenty years for the sexual assault." Sarah continued. "He was convinced that Tammy was supposed to be saving herself for him, and him alone and that she had committed a crime by letting you take her virginity."

"So he fucked her?" I asked.

"Yeah, he had somehow tied her up, beaten her, and started fucking her when we walked in." Sarah explained. "I loved him, but seeing that made me realize that he needs help and that he probably never loved me back." Sarah said. "So here's the deal, so that you know. I've talked things over with Heather, Tammy, and Becky already, and they've all said that it's up to you who you fuck." She said.

"Okay, so what's the catch?" I asked.

"Well, I don't wanna just be a fuck buddy. You see, the relationship between Johnny and I was different. He was supposed to be my master, but obviously he never knew how to treat subs, or even do a real job of it. I'd like you to take a shot at it."

"Stand up." I said.

"Yes sir." She said quietly, letting her submissive nature take over.

"Sit on the bed." I commanded.

She walked towards the bed then stood there.

"No." She said, testing me.

"I said SIT." I got louder on the word 'Sit'. She turned towards me. She had fear in her eyes, but a bit of defiance. I walked over to her and grabbed her by the hair. She was getting aroused by me taking charge like this, and I didn't have to be a mind reader to tell. Her breath was getting ragged and the smell of her wet pussy was clear to me while I was next to her. "Bitch, I said sit." I said very softly so that only she could hear me.

"No." She said softly back.

I forced her down to her knees. I pushed her face up to my cock.

"Take it in your mouth, and suck it, Bitch." I commanded.

She opened her mouth and took my cock inside and began sucking on it as I told her to. I kept a firm hold on her head and made her bob it on my cock. I turned my attention to Becky. Becky and Heather had stopped fucking and were in awe of what I was doing.

"Did you want some too?" I asked Becky.

Becky nodded still in awe. I'm not sure, but it seemed like Becky wanted in on the action at least.

"You're sure? The domination I mean?" I asked again.

"No, but I wouldn't mind you being a bit rougher with me." Becky said, blushing. "Watching you command her like that is very arousing though."

"You hear that bitch? My sister wants me to be a bit forceful with you." I said, looking down at her.

She had a look in her eyes, wanting me, begging me, urging me to throw her on the bed and take her, to claim her. I could easily do so, but I wanted to set myself apart from Johnny. I wanted to show her that a master could be a true man, and not some piece of filth that would just rule over her. A wonderful idea creeped into my mind to cement that fact into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.