Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 12: Rebreaking Barriers

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Rebreaking Barriers - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I awoke later that night for some odd reason and found myself walking into the living room in just my boxers. Heather was there under a blanket, with it pulled up to her neck just watching a movie. I had no idea what movie it was but I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Joshy, Will you snuggle with me, while I watch this?" She asked. And instantly my desire kicked into overdrive. What was it about Heather that did this to me? Now, I had stopped thinking of her as my little sister.

"Sure." I said sleepily. She lifted the blanket for me to get under and behind her without lifting it far enough to see what she was wearing. I snuggled up to her back and put my arm around her to realize that she was in a pair of panties and a t-shirt. She let out a slight giggle as she got the blanket over us. Within a few minutes she wiggled her butt into my crotch as we laid there, I can only assume to try and get closer, but it was far from doing that, as my cock jumped to attention, sticking out of the front hole of my boxers. She felt it grow to its full size and let out a small gasp. She rocked her hips against me again, letting my cock slip into a wonderful position where it sat against her pussy and throbbed. Only the thin fabric of her panties were separating us now and I could tell that she was definitely feeling it. My hand instinctively reached down to her crotch and my fingers began to rub her through her panties.

"You know. This sort of reminds me of our first time." Heather cooed at me.

"I've missed this Heather, and I don't just mean the sex." I said.

"Really? Not just the sex?" She asked.

"No, I miss that, but I miss us being close too. Before we even started, we'd talk about everything, and now, you keep so much hidden from me." I said.

She pushed her crotch against my hand, as I rubbed her most sensitive spot through her shorts and kissed her neck. I began to actually smell her arousal as I moved my hand from her crotch, with a moan of protest from her, to her waist band. I didn't waste any time slipping my hand in and starting to tease her naked clit. As I teased her she grinded against me, teasing my cock with her cloth covered pussy. With my free hand, I reached up under her bikini top and began massaging her breast. She let out a soft moan. Suddenly she stopped grinding on me, and arched her back, as I felt a hot liquid shoot against my finger as she squirted in her shorts.

"Oh god, Joshua." She moaned. "That felt beyond wonderful. I've missed it all too. I love you so much." She said as she sat up. She got to her feet, letting the blanket fall to the floor. I wasn't sure what she was doing at first, but then she stripped off what little clothing she had on, and I followed in suit. I repositioned myself on the couch and she laid down on top of me, before passionately kissing me. I couldn't quite believe how fast she was moving on this. The night before she hadn't wanted it, wanted to think with her mind and not her body. "Joshua, I can't stop wanting this. As much as I've tried to think of this, I can't come up with a good enough reason to stop. Joshua, I love you and I want this." She said as she reached behind me and positioned me at her entrance.

She pushed her body back, taking the tip and only the tip inside her. It was just between the lips of her pussy, and I couldn't believe she was doing it.

"I don't care about what roads this leads down, or what mom thinks. I've always wanted you like this. I wanted to be your girlfriend even though society is against it, and I've always wanted to be the mother of your children." She said, blushing brightly. "I love you, Joshy, in a way a sister shouldn't love her brother, and it feels normal." And with that, she sat up, impaling herself on my cock, burying it completely inside her womb. Her naked body illuminated only by the television, and I found myself in awe, and in love with my little sister as she began bouncing on my cock, fucking me for the first time in months, both of our bodies and minds lost to each other. She was right, it did feel normal. Here was my sister, who I was thinking of not as a sister but as a lover, or a girlfriend, riding me, and I was enjoying it fully again. I put my hands on her hips and helped her bounce on my cock, when we heard a noise and stopped. We looked back towards the entry way of the room.

"Well I can't say I'm surprised. If anything I'm surprised you two took so long to do this." A voice said. It was our mom's voice and she became illuminated by the TV as she entered the room. She was only wearing a robe.

"You're ... not mad?" Heather asked. My cock was throbbing inside her. I wanted her to keep going, but I took this as a moment to breathe and calm down a little so I didn't cum so fast.

"Why would I be mad? We all have urges and your brother is a very attractive young man." Mom told her as she walked over to us.

"Because it's incest?" Heather asked. "And because he's knocked me up? And because I need to be sure of the consequences?"

"Honey, if it weren't for incest, none of you would be born." Mom told her. "Your father was my brother, and Rachel's and Becky's father was my cousin. As for you getting knocked up, we took precautions and you still ended up with your brother's baby. I'm sure you've done your thinking and realized what the two of you knew all along." I could feel Heather's pussy getting tighter.

"Heather, if you keep clamping down like that, I'm gonna cum fast." I warned her. Heather let out a soft moan and began bouncing on my cock again.

"I had always expected you to at least be fucking Heather, Joshua, and maybe your other sisters as well." Mom said.

"I haven't fucked Becky or Rachel again yet, though they..." I started.

"Oh I know. Your sisters are very open with me." Mom said. "I know all about you eating out Becky and her giving you a blow job. I also know Rachel wants you too. They've both even told me that you've seen them naked." My cock throbbed at this, and I felt myself getting close. "In fact Heather told me how she felt for you when she was ten and her descriptions of what she wanted to do with you were very ... erotic. I know what your sisters feel for you both physically and emotionally and let me say, it's rare to have so many women in love with you for so long. Just be mindful of the consequences of what you are all doing. Be mindful of each other's feelings as well."

"Really?" I asked Heather. All she did was nod as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of my cock inside her, knowing that at least for the moment, she was getting what she had wanted for so long.

"Joshy, I'm getting close." She whimpered. "I want you to cum when I do. I want to feel your cum spraying deep in me."

"You know if you weren't already pregnant, I'd warn you of it." Mom warned.

"I know and I'd still want it." Heather said. "Joshy, I'm about to cum!" I grabbed hard on her hips and thrust into her with all my might. She screamed out as I did, and we came in unison. She was squirting in a stream out of her clit as she came. My cock was erupting like a garden hose with full pressure inside her. I could feel my cum spraying deep into her and filling her up. She collapsed on top of me, as I kept cumming, letting out a long moan as I did.

"Oh god, that felt so good." I said as my cock stopped spasming inside her.

"I never thought it could be like that." Heather said.

"I have a feeling that you're gonna have many more times like that with your brother." Mom said. I looked over to her and saw her robe was now open, and she was sitting in front of us practically naked.

"Mom his cock just felt so perfect." Heather said as she pulled me out of her. I just kept my eyes on my mother's body. Mom gave Heather a passionate kiss as Heather pulled herself off of me. What happened next really blew my mind. My mother climbed on top of me and began grinding her body against mine until I was hard again.

"I hope you've got enough left in you for another round." My mom said. "It's been a while since I've had a dick as big as yours inside me." She said with a grin. She and Heather kissed passionately again. "Hope you don't mind the rest of us sleeping with Joshua."

"Not at all Mom." Heather said. With that mom lifted up, positioned my cock and lowered herself on it. My mom's pussy was hot, wet and tight. Holy shit was she tight. Mom quickly began bouncing on my hard cock. She grabbed my hands and put them on her C-Cup tits. Her nipples were a bit bigger as were her areolas. Her pussy wasn't as well trimmed as Heather's, Rachel's or Becky's. I couldn't believe it was happening. Like I said, my mom was a definite MILF. Any of my high school friends would've loved to have been in my situation right now. My mom rode my cock for a few minutes then pulled me out of her. I was kind of surprised that she did until she laid down and motioned for me to fuck her in missionary position. I was happy to do so, taking in the sight of her hairy pussy before doing so. As I fucked her, I sucked on her neck and massaged her tits. Soon I was grabbing her ass with both hands as I got close. I started to warn her but she just wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I felt her juices squirt from her pussy, covering my balls, which pushed me over the edge and I came inside her as hard as I did with Heather. After I was out of breath and exhausted. My cock hurt from the sex, and I was dizzy.

"That felt so good, baby. Mommy needed that." Mom said seductively.

"But I might have..." I said.

"Yeah you might have just knocked me up, but I'm not too worried about it. Your sisters are the same way." Mom said. "And the orgasm you gave mommy was just wonderful."

I slowly removed myself from my mom's cunt and the three of us got cleaned up and staggered back to bed. I couldn't believe that we had just done all of that. I drifted back to sleep with the thought of my little sister and my mother being knocked up with my children.

I spent the afternoon in the basement working out. I was on my back using my Bowflex to work my chest. I didn't even hear her come down the stairs, but soon found who I thought was Rachel at first, straddling my waist. She was wearing a pair of spandex shorts and a work out bikini top with her hair pulled back in a neat ponytail. I thought it was Rachel at first, because Becky hated wearing her glasses but Rachel loved them, and this time, Becky was wearing them.

"So have you thought about the other night and the email I sent?" Becky asked.

"Oh, Becky. Sorry, thought you were Rachel." I said, letting the straps ease back. The freckle wasn't there, so this was definitely Becky.

"Wait ... it was the blasted glasses wasn't it? Or has Rachel started teasing you again? I thought she stopped." Becky said.

"No, she still does it, just in a more ... what's the word ... sophisticated way." I said.

"How so?" Becky asked.

"Oh she'll do things like mounting my waist while I'm working out, in a skimpy bikini and then talk to me pretending that I'm not looking at her body. Or come to me with a question in very form fitting clothing and do a variety of poses that while not revealing would get a man's juices flowing. Or recently, she's started walking around the house stark naked, just to see me pitch a tent in my shorts. Why?" I said.

"No reason, I just might have to get some pointers from her. Any who, I might have mentioned something that night to her." She warned me.

"Yeah, she knows, so does mom and Heather. No one cares. You're an adult, Becks, you can do what you want." I told her.

"Yeah she came to me about trying some different methods of falling asleep and I can't think of anyone else to come to. So I figured the constant masturbation sessions I'm having are getting to me. I need to work out this extra energy." Becky said.

"Well why don't you?" I asked.

"Why don't I what?" She asked.

"Work out." I said.

"Would you show me how to use this thing then? That's why I came down here looking for you." Becky said.

"Sure." I said. I started showing Becky some of the basic exercises showing her which areas it would work out by touching her body. I didn't know if this was some roués for her to get me to grope her, or just she wanted to work out, but I was fine with both. I helped her stand up after showing her the basics. "So do you think that you'll be working out on the machine?" I asked as I wiped it down.

"Maybe. I'll see if I'm up for it." She said. "Why do you wipe it down?"

"Keeps it lasting longer and not smelling like ass." I said.

"Oh, that makes sense." She said.

"And regarding the other night, I'm perfectly fine if you need something along those lines again. I had done some soul searching and asked some people who know regarding these types of matters." I said. "So yeah, if you wanna pursue this kind of thing, just let me know." I said.

"People? What people?" She asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Stricker." I said.

"Really, why would they have insight on that?" She asked. I leaned in so that I could whisper in her ear.

"They're brother and sister." I whispered. She grabbed my face and kissed me, passionately. I don't know how long she had been waiting to do that, but she did it. Her tongue soon found its way in my mouth and explored a bit before she broke the kiss, and looked up at me, blushing brightly under her cute glasses. It almost made me forget I was half a foot taller than her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.