Sex With My Sister - Rewritten - Cover

Sex With My Sister - Rewritten

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Chapter 11: 2 months later

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: 2 months later - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Shortly after Heather found out she was pregnant and announced it to everyone, mom finally forced us to change rooms. Heather kept the one that the two of us shared, and I moved into the old storage room down the hall. Heather was content, but for some reason after that, didn't want to spend as much time with me, and didn't wanna fuck me either.

Honestly I was beginning to think that the whole "Demon Child" rumor was getting around until she started coming in my room and hanging out again. Oh and it wasn't just Heather who distanced herself from me. Everyone did.

Thankfully, I found the internet, which at the time wasn't much. A laptop was pretty expensive but thanks to a nice gesture from my mother, and I had one. It needed a dial up connection and I couldn't save much to it, but it worked. I also learned the fun of mail ordering things. Even from across the ocean. Japan has the best porn, honestly. 64 mb of ram and a 256k connection. Loved it.

This part of the story starts a couple months after Heather told me she was pregnant. I was lying across my bed, which stood next to my bedroom door. I never locked my bedroom door at night when I did this, for some odd reason. You would think I would in a house of four women, but no. As I brought up my favorite porn movie of a skinny Japanese girl who would get covered in cum then get creampied, my younger sister, Heather, came in the room shutting the door behind her. She made her way over to my cabinet and began shuffling through my VHSs.

"Joshy? Where's that porn?" Heather asked. I was snapped back to reality. Apparently, Heather wanted a certain porn VHS I had in my collection but couldn't locate it. Mind you, I had recently found that AOL was better for porn, because it came from real people learning to upload pictures of themselves.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The one in costumes? You know the Japanese one where they're supposed to be super heroes or something and end up getting tied up and ... Oh wait here it is!" Heather said, bending over a little more. Her shirt rode up to just under her tits as she bent over. And my boner throbbed for attention and I was half tempted to whip it out and show her what she had done. She stood up and turned around. She blushed a bit. "Sorry, didn't mean to flash you." She said. I wasn't sure if she was lying or not. She walked over to me and bent over letting me see right down her low cut V-neck top. I could see her beautiful breasts and it was killing me not to reach out and start groping her right there. It aroused me to have women do this to me, for some odd reason, and it did so even more if they didn't realize it. She loved doing this. She loved just turning me on, thinking I wouldn't be able to react in any way sexual. "Did you enjoy seeing it?" She asked in a seductive tone. "Your pregnant sister's pussy?" She asked. "With it dripping her juices? With her just wanting to be penetrated by a guy for the first time in months?" She set the tape on the far side of the bed and climbed on top of my bed, seductively biting her lower lip. She reached out and closed the laptop. "Well?"

"Actually, yeah. It turned me on a lot." I said blushing. I can't believe I said it. I just admitted to my little sister that she turned me on. "It's not like I haven't seen you before." I said. "You walk in here nearly every night, usually in skimpy clothing, to raid my porn. Not to mention all those times we had hot sex all over the house" I said trying to brush it off. "Wait. First time? I thought you were giving it up to Johnny tonight." I said. Johnny had been her boyfriend for a while now, and she had been planning on giving him a good fuck for nearly a week.

She sat back in a normal manner and got an angry look on her face. I think I had ruined her mood. "Ugh! That bastard! I went over to his house, ready to surprise him at his window and guess what I saw." She said.

"What?" I asked kind of shocked that Johnny would blow it with my sister. Johnny had wanted to be her boyfriend for as long as I could remember ... When Heather finally broke down and told him yes, I thought he was going to hit the roof.

"I'm so angry about it, that I can hardly speak. I'm sorry, Joshy, I'll talk about it later." She said. She reached out and grabbed the tape and slipped off my bed. "Thanks for letting me borrow this, you've got the best stuff." She leaned in and gave me a soft peck on the cheek. I wasn't sure what to make of this. Did I just ruin a chance at getting laid?

I reached out and took her by the wrist before she could walk away. "Wait, Heather." I said, letting my cock do some of the thinking. "I think you need to talk about this before you go off and do what you have to." I said.

"Oh, Joshy, that's so sweet." Heather said as she turned back towards me. She set down the tape on my bed and climbed on, snuggling up to me. "You always know what I need." Oh I knew what she needed and I needed it too, but I was trying to restrain myself and act like a proper brother. My sexual side was screaming out to take her like a man and make her forget Johnny, but my brotherly side was telling me to keep it under control.

"So tell me what happened." I said, wanting her to at least get it off her chest.

"Okay, so there I was, wearing that halter top mom hates, and a pair of shorts, and I was outside his window." She said. I knew which top she meant. It was the one that showed off her upper stomach and her made her tits look bigger. It was white and lacey around the cleavage, and when she had worn it or rather tried to wear it to high school my mother threw a fit. "So I peeked inside to make sure he was in there before I knocked and I saw him naked on his bed, but he wasn't alone. Tabi was on top of him, riding his cock. I didn't want to believe they were having sex at first, but I could clearly make out his cock as she rode him."

"Really?" I said, kind of surprised. Tabi had always been the shy type. It was kind of surprising that she'd give it up to her older brother. I tried to imagine the situation of this short goth girl with huge boobs riding her brother, but it ended up letting my sexual side take a firmer hold. I placed my hand on Heather's stomach as she continued telling me the story.

"Yeah. She was bouncing on his cock for a while, and I was glued to it. I felt myself get so wet that I almost had an orgasm in their back yard." Heather said spreading her legs a bit. She lowered her hand to her pussy and began teasing herself without even looking down. My hand trailed up under her shirt and onto her naked stomach. "Then she pulled out and he got up, and she got into a position on her hands and knees and he started doing her from behind. He fucked her for a while before pulling out and putting it in her ass."

"Wow, he really put it in her ass? No prep, no lube? I doubt it was her first time then." I said as my hand crept up and cupped her tit. The feeling of it was wonderful. It felt full and firm but soft.

"I noticed that too." Heather said. "I watched as her tits swayed from the motions. And found myself getting hotter and hotter. I wasn't sure if I should interrupt or not, and call them out on the situation." I was getting hotter and hotter myself, and actually noticed my hand was now up my sister's shirt, massaging one of her tits. "When I watched his cum dripping out of her, that's when I left and came back home. I walked the entire way, trying to come to terms with him cuming inside his own sister. I know I shouldn't be one to judge, getting knocked up by you, but I was so jealous and hurt." She said as she placed her hand down my shorts and grabbed my rock hard dick. I was surprised at this, but not as much as when she turned her head and gave me a passionate kiss. Afterwards she pulled back and blushed brightly, removing her hands as I did mine. "I'm so sorry. I ... I ... never..." She stuttered. In my mind I wasn't sure what to do, and was probably as confused as she was, but my sex drive took hold and I grabbed a hold of her, and pulled her into a passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss this time, she was the first to speak. "Wow. I never thought ... I mean this is insane, but it feels right. It always has." Heather said.

"I know. It's alright though, I've missed this." I said, confirming that it wasn't one sided.

"I should go. We can discuss this later, when we're both thinking with something other than our bodies." Heather said as she pulled away reluctantly.

"I don't want you to." I said.

"And I don't want to go. I want you to make love to me again, dear brother, but that's my body talking, and not my mind. I have to be sure of myself if I'm gonna go back down that road." Heather said.

"I understand." I said.

"I know you do." Heather said. She grabbed the tape and got off my bed. She turned back to me when she reached my door. "I'll talk to you later, okay?" She said. "Hope I didn't torture you too much."

"Nothing that a session with Rosy Palmer and her five sisters can't handle." I said as I put out my hand.

"You perv." She said before turning back to the door and opening it. Becky was right there and pushed past her as Heather left. Becky closed the door and sashayed over to my video cabinet, after the same thing Heather was. Her hair was loosely tied in a ponytail and was dyed black.

"Hi, Joshy, just came to grab some porn." She said openly like it was nothing. She was wearing a pink see thru nightie, which hid nothing. While yes, the top part around her chest was a darker material, it was still see thru, and like Heather she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You all need to get your own collection." I said. Becky, hearing this, turned back around. She quickly grabbed the straps of her nightie and pulled them down pulling down what little covering she had for her chest, letting me see her beautiful breasts. They were an A-Cup, something she was proud of. In her view, how many girls can say they still have small tits at her age? Honestly, I was in awe. With as long as it had been, this was the first time she had done this. Again, my cock was aching for attention.

"But then we couldn't come in here and tease you." Becky said as she slowly walked over to me. Becky was a bit deeper with the teasing before today, bringing things close to too far, then pulling back at the last second, so I mentally prepared myself as she climbed on my bed. "And if you weren't my brother, I could pay you back in ways other than teasing." She whispered.

"Oh you would huh?" I said. "I'm not sure why you've forgotten that I was your first. I don't believe you, Becky. I think you'd be having fun teasing me even more."

"Oh you do?" Becky whispered. "And what if you had enough teasing?" Becky loved hearing me talk dirty to her, telling her what I would do, I've told her a million different ways that I would've fucked her at this point, and it was always more than enough to get her to back off usually. She seemed to love this little game of cat and mouse nearly every night. It was like she was addicted to it.

"Well the first thing I'd do is force you up against the door." I said. I watched her hand trail down between her legs as she got closer to me. "Then I'd lift up your nightie." She let out a soft moan. "Then I'd start by licking your nipples, teasing them and sucking them until they were nice and hard." I whispered.

"Oh yeah. Tell me more, big brother." She said as she started to pant. I couldn't believe it. This time was different from the others, she was actually masturbating to what I said. She had never done this before. Normally we just talked dirty as she picked out a movie, and then left. A few times, she's flashed me in the past.

"Then after your nipples were nice and hard, I'd slowly lick down to your pussy." I said. She let out a whimper. "I'd start by teasing you, licking and sucking your pussy lips before attacking your clit with my tongue." She bit her lower lip. "When I was sure you were wet enough I'd move back up to your mouth and kiss you, sucking your neck would begin as I massaged your tits and then only when I was sure you were close, I'd start teasing your pussy with the tip of my cock." I said. Suddenly she reached into my shorts and grabbed my hardened member. She pulled it out and looked at it. Her eyes went wide.

"I don't know if you'd fit, Big brother. You're pretty big and I haven't been penetrated by anyone or anything in a while." She whispered as she looked into my eyes. She had never done that before either. She was being either extremely brave or she really wanted me.

"Oh, We'd get it to fit, your natural lubrication would help and if you were fully aroused you could probably get me in. But like I said, we'd start with some teasing with the tip." I said, shifting my tone at the end to a more seductive one. This was going further than I ever expected and there she was, just slowly jerking me off. "Then after you begged me, I'd slowly push inside you, taking it slow every step, giving you time to adjust." I said.

She let go of my dick and laid on the bed with her body in the opposite direction of mine. She hiked up her nightie around her waist, keeping her top pulled down, then slowly spread her pussy lips, letting me see her virginity was indeed intact. Her pussy had a light brushing of red hair and she was fully aroused. Her outer lips were swollen with anticipation and she was wet between her legs. She slipped a finger inside her tight hole and moaned softly with one hand, while rubbing her clit with the other. I sat there in awe with my throbbing dick out. "Keep going, you're doing great, I just really need to get off." She said.

"Did you want me to actually do this stuff to you?" I asked.

"No ... I ... just ... let me get off like this then I'll be good." She said. Needless to say, I was a bit disappointed. My cock was throbbing and wanted her attention. I knew what I should do if I wanted to take it further.

"Okay, so I'd start out slow, seeing how deep I could get in you, and how hard I could thrust." I told her. She bit her lower lip again. "Then I'd spin you around and start taking you from behind, not caring that people could hear us pounding you from behind against the door. I'd make sure that once I was taking you from behind, I would be doing it hard and fast." I said as I lowered my head without her noticing. I moved in close to her pussy and as she switched to teasing her clit, I put my mouth on her lower lips and began licking.

"HOLY SHIT!" She yelped as she felt me lick her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head as I kept licking. "Oh my god, Joshy, I never thought it'd be like this. It feels so right having you touch me like this." She moaned as she continued letting me lick her wet pussy. I moved from the lips to the clit, and began teasing it with my tongue. I couldn't believe it. I was the first one to eat this pussy too. "Joshy, I'm almost there. Come here." She said. She grabbed the back of my head, forcing me to stop licking and pulled it to her mouth to passionately kiss her. As she did, my body was pressed against hers, and I could feel her juices squirting all over my cock and balls. The feeling was intense, and I was having a hard time not shoving my erect cock inside her pussy as hard as I could. She broke the kiss and felt me against her, because her next move was to carefully move me off of her and onto my back. "That ... was ... hot. But you're not about to get laid, Joshy." She said, but before I could say a word, her mouth was around my cock. Even though this was a first for me, I enjoyed it thoroughly. The way she teased my head and licked my shaft, and with all the stimulation I had, I didn't even get a chance to warn her before my cum was erupting into her mouth. She swallowed every last drop down then licked my cock clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.