Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 9: One last fuck before school starts.

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: One last fuck before school starts. - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

It was a perfect Saturday. The sun was shining and the air was still warm. School wasn't going to be back in session until Wednesday. Not to mention I had my older sister around until late Sunday night. So there was plenty of fun to be had. Mom had obviously found out about our recent sexcapades as Rachel had found some birth control pills waiting for her that morning. Rachel had guessed that Mom may have found us sleeping together and put two and two together. I figured that maybe she had heard Rachel's loud moaning. But in either case, Rachel got on the pill.

Heather had come up with some great ideas for the day, and invited Catlin and her older sister over to swim and sunbathe. Rachel and Heather would join with them. Leaving me to join in at any time. I watched out of the kitchen window as Catlin and Heather wrestled in the pool to try and dunk each other under, undoing each other's tops, and giggling hard when someone lost their top. Rachel was laying on her stomach in the sun, topless, to try and eliminate tan lines. And Catlin's older sister Kira was laying on her back, her top strings loosened, and her top just laying over her c-cup breasts. Kira was quite beautiful, with long black hair, which reached down to the middle of her back, and chocolate skin like her younger sister. I had been told, that Catlin had blabbed to Kira about our sexual encounters, by Heather. I had heard rumors before that Kira had been like her sister with her sexual ... prowess, but had not yet had sexual intercourse. But she had masturbated several times in front of her boyfriends, and even had given them oral sex. I had thought this may to be my advantage, as she might share with my sisters or Catlin how to pleasure me a bit better. I headed outside to join my younger sister and Catlin in the pool, only to have Kira stop me. "Stop." Pure and simple command. I stopped dead in my tracks, in front of her. She was laying on one of the beach towels. "Kneel down." She said. I followed her command and knelt down. "And lick." She laughed, jokingly of course. She didn't expect me to do it, but I moved over her crotch, and moved her bikini aside, giving her shaven pussy a nice long hard lick. She shuddered. "Oh my god." She gasped grabbing the back of my head. "I was joking, but damn." She was already quite wet from my surprise licking. Rachel looked over, half awake and half asleep.

"You shouldn't have done that, Kira. He's horney enough without giving him provocation." Rachel said. "Aren't you little brother?" I began licking Kira's pussy, causing her to gasp again. She sat up slightly, attempting to push my head further closer to her pussy, and causing her top to come completely off. She moaned as I continued licking her pussy. Heather and Catlin stopped and laughed.

"No one's ever licked me here." Kira gasped. I reached my hand to her pussy and began teasing her nub. "No not like that." She protested. "Stop, I'm gonna..." She gasped, just before squirting all over my tongue and face. I wiped my face off on her towel.

"Joshua does have that effect on girls." Rachel said, as I began to get up only to get pulled forward into a passionate kiss with Kira. Her tongue explored my mouth as we kissed. Her hand shot down my trunks and grabbed my already hardened cock and gasped into my mouth.

"Oh my god, you're bigger than any of my boyfriends." She said, jerking my penis wildly. I broke the kiss.

"Stop." I said. I pulled her hand off my cock, and said more firmly "Stop." She gave me a quizzical look. "I was sure I heard that you were familiar with the male anatomy."

"Um..." She stuttered. "Sort of."

"Well?" I said. Rachel now was fully aware of the situation, and sat up.

"I thought the harder, and faster I jerked, the more pleasure I'd give a guy." She said. My sisters along with Catlin began laughing.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Well I just assumed. When people have sex don't they move hard and fast?" She asked.

"Not at first." Rachel said, moving over to us. "Even Joshua knows not to lick us hard and fast, or fuck us hard and fast when he starts. He usually just gives a sharp lick when he starts." My sister pulled my cock out of my pants. She began jerking me off slowly, spending time now and then to tease the head of my penis, before continuing to jerk me off. I moaned a bit. "See, that pleasures a guy. Now you try." She said, letting go of my penis. Kira grabbed my hard cock, and began jerking me off the way my sister had. I moaned when she teased my head. I kissed Kira, this time my tongue explored her mouth. I kissed down her neck and began licking her nipples. She was now aware that her top had fallen off. I spirited out some precum on her stomach making her squeal.

"What is that stuff?" She asked as I continued licking her nipples.

"That's precum." Catlin said as she and Heather walked over. She leaned up against Heather. Watching us was obviously getting her wet. She reached back and began massaging Heather's pussy as she lifted up her top and began playing with her right tit. "Guys shoot it out when they're about to cum."

"I thought guys only came during sex." Kira said.

"Yes and no. When a guy gets stimulated like you're stimulating Joshua..." Rachel started, only to have my seed shoot on Kira's stomach, and I shot a lot of seed. I stopped licking her nipples.

"Now what?" Kira asked. Rachel rubbed a finger through some of the cum, and put it in her mouth.

"Salty but at the same time sweet." Rachel said.

"Nice description of Joshua's cum. I think you hit it right on the button." Heather said, gasping at Catlin's intrusion on her pussy. Kira scooped up some of my cum with her index finger and tasted it. She smiled, and I leaned forward and began sucking on her neck.

"Oh my god, what now?" Kira gasped.

"What do you think?" Rachel asked as I pulled down my shorts abit and began humping Kira. My penis rubbed against her pussy. Kira moaned then gasped.

"Wait. I've never done that before with a guy." Kira protested as I continued humping her. "I mean ... I've only had oral sex!"

Catlin and Heather both moaned. "I remember my first time, it was with Josh." They said in unison, then both laughed.

"Yeah, he was so good." Rachel said, spreading her legs, and beginning to rub her pussy. Heather whispered something in Catlin's ear. Catlin nodded, and they ran inside. I stopped sucking Kira's neck. I had left a hicky that was nice and dark, but I continued humping her.

"So you don't want me to fuck you?" I asked, stopping humping her, and reaching down to feel how wet her pussy was. Her pussy was defiantly wet.

"No, it's not that. I defiantly want to have sex with you. Especially since how horney you've made me." Kira said. "But I ... I don't want my first time to be in a back yard. I want it on a bed ... with someone I love." She said.

"You're saying you don't want me to be your first?" I asked her.

"No, I didn't say that. I can't say that, with your dick ready to fuck me. I want you so bad. I'm defiantly attracted to you. But I'm not sure if I'm in love with you..." Kira said. I took her by the hand as Rachel laid back down to continue her tanning. I led Kira inside to my bedroom. I looked back at Rachel, she had readjusted her bikini bottom back to its original position. I stopped before the door and kissed her. Our kiss turned passionate, she then broke the kiss and hugged me tightly. "I want you to be my first Joshua." She said. I opened the door, and we entered the room. Catlin and Heather were on Heather's bed, completely naked. Heather was licking Catlin's pussy. I led Kira to my bed. She pushed me into a sitting position, and pulled off my trunks. My dick was soft again. She wrapped her mouth around my cock and began sucking me off. She wasn't an amateur at this. She defiantly knew what she was doing. She swirled her tongue around the head of my dick, causing great waves of pleasure to flow through me. I moaned. Catlin looked over at us.

"Kira, tit fuck him." Catlin suggested as Heather stopped licking her pussy and began licking her nipples.

"What?" Kira asked, after she removed my cock from her mouth.

"Tit fuck him. You do know how to do that right?" Catlin said. Kira shook her head. Heather got off Catlin, so that she could get up. She got up and walked over to her older sister. She kneeled down behind her sister, and made her sister lean forwards. She took her sisters hands and had her press her breasts together around my hard cock. "Now move your tits up and down around his dick, and every so often stop to lick his head." Catlin instructed. Kira did as she was told. Bliss. Udder bliss. Catlin returned to Heather's bed, and Heather returned to pleasuring her.

"Oh, Kira, I'm gonna..." I started to warn her, but I ended up cuming before I could finish warning her. My cum ended up all over her face and breasts.

"Oh my god." She said. I gave her a tissue, and she cleaned up her breasts, then I helped her clean off her face. I pulled her up on the bed and laid her down. I pulled the strings on her bikini bottom, and gently removed it. I moved up to be face to face with her. We kissed passionately, as I began humping her. "Stop teasing me, please." She said. I nodded. I grabbed my penis and positioned it at her entrance. I slowly slipped it inside her until I reached her resistance. She wrapped her legs around me pushing me through her resistance. I began slowly thrusting in and out of her, as we continued making out. Her pussy was tighter than Catlin's when I had taken her virginity.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.