Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 6: The Fun Continues, Problems arise.

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Fun Continues, Problems arise. - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Mom made sure that not only Heather got on birth control, but she had Jessi's mom get Jessi on it too. For the next two weeks I had sex with Heather on a regular basis. But one night, after a particular sexy dream I woke up with a full hard on. At first I softly jerked my cock, but then I looked over at Heather, who was lying in the bed just across the room. I pulled aside my covers, and found myself climbing under hers. She wasn't wearing much, just a white and blue laced bra, and a pair of panties. She was laying on her side with her back to me, and I slowly slipped my hand over to her bra strap and pulled it down. I maneuvered my arm under her, and down to her cloth covered pussy. I began to massage it only to have her roll onto her back, forcing me to free my arm. I looked down at her body in the moonlight through the window, and swept aside her panties with my finger. Just looking at her pussy made my cock throb. I needed her bad, but I didn't make a move. I just stared at it for a moment. I moved back up and kissed her neck softly and as I did, I slowly pulled loose her other bra strap, and pulled down her bra, revealing her young firm breasts. I moved my mouth down to her breasts, and took the right one in my left hand, gently massaging it. I took the left one in my right hand, and began licking her areola, causing her to moan slightly. I looked up, and saw that she was still asleep, so I continued. I gave her areola another lick, then lowered my head onto her nipple and began to suck it. She gave out another involuntary moan, and then mumbled something. My tongue danced around the nipple as I sucked on it. I then moved my head to her right breast, allowing my hand to take over the work on her left breast. I began sucking on her nipple, causing her to moan again. "Oh Joshua." She moaned, and I looked up at her. She was staring at me as I sucked on her breasts; obviously she had awoken when I had switched sides. My cock throbbed as I kissed my way down her stomach then to her cloth covered pussy. She undid her bra and tossed it to the floor, as I pulled off her panties, and tossed them aside. I stared at her pussy again as my cock throbbed for attention. I leaned down, and took in the scent of her hot pussy, before licking her clit. She grabbed the back of my head, as I slid my tongue into her hole. "Oh god." She moaned. I began sucking on her hole as I licked it. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me tightly against her, as I tasted her hot juices envelope my tongue and shoot into my mouth, which I greedily swallowed down. "Oh my god, Joshua. That was amazing." She said, as she released her legs. I moved back up to her mouth and kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues wrestled as she pulled off my boxers, freeing my cock, and began to jerk it. I pressed it against her, and she released my cock, allowing me to rock my hips against hers, my cock rubbing against her pussy. She rocked her hips back against mine.

"Ugh, Heather, I'm gonna cum soon." I said only to stop, shooting my seed onto her stomach. My cock was still rock hard as I leaned up, to let her wipe it up. She wiped it up with her index finger, and put it in her mouth swallowing it down, then pulled me into a passionate kiss. I grabbed a hold of my cock with my right hand and guided it to her entrance, slowly slipping it inside. She gasped as she felt me enter her. She was hotter than ever and tighter too. My cock throbbed hard enough to hurt as I got it fully inside her.

"Oh my god Joshua. You feel bigger than before." She said.

"I'm so hard, it hurts." I said.

"Well let's fix that." She said, rolling me over onto my back. She began kissing and sucking my neck causing me to moan loudly. "Hmm. So that's the spot." She said as my cock throbbed inside her. It felt so good when she began sucking on my neck again, I was in heaven. I began rocking my hips against hers as she sucked on my neck, sliding my cock in and out of her. She began rocking her hips too, as she gave my neck her attention, helping me to get off. She pulled back, straddling my cock, and began bouncing up and down on top of me. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock as she rode me, and I could feel myself about to go over the edge.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.