Sex With My Sister - Rewritten - Cover

Sex With My Sister - Rewritten

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Chapter 5: The Whole Story

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Whole Story - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

"You kids need to hear this story, and I don't want any interruptions." My mother said. We both nodded and listened intently. "I was only fourteen years old back then, but I had matured almost as fast as your sisters." My mother said as she looked at me. I was sunbathing in the back yard...

Natalie laid naked on the chair with her back facing up. The sun kissed her fourteen year old body as she napped on the deck chair. Her skin was tanned nicely, only showing lines where her bikini bottom had left them. She had red hair, and a petite figure...

"I was kind of small back then, but the imagery that the media puts into our minds nowadays was still there. I wanted to be sexy like the supermodels. So I worked on my tan every day." My mom told us. "What I didn't know is that your uncle had been keeping an eye on my sunbathing every day. I had thought he had been working during the summer until a certain time, but it turns out that he had been getting off of work an hour early. Jason had arrived home early a week earlier, and had been watching me sunbathe, and then masturbate, while letting himself get off." Mom told us...

Natalie rolled onto her back and spread her legs, letting her bald mound get some air. She spread her legs, and reached a hand down to her pubic mound. She began teasing her young clit. She trailed her other hand to her left breast and began teasing it. As she began masturbating, her brother Jason watched from across the back yard. He pumped his six inch cock in his fifteen year old hand. "Mmmm..." Natalie moaned. "I wish I had a real cock inside me." She gasped. Hearing this Jason slowly moved towards her...

"So there I was, naked as a jaybird, masturbating in the back yard, and Jason was watching and listening. I said I needed a real cock and it was all the invitation he needed. Before I knew what was happening, he had slipped his cock inside me and took my virginity." Our mother said. My cock was now standing on end, I needed to fuck. I looked over at Heather, who was teasing her clit under the table, through her shorts...

"JASON! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?" Natalie yelped, pulling her hands up to cover her breasts, even though her brother was buried to the hilt inside her.

"You said you needed a cock inside you. So I put mine inside you. I've been watching you masturbate every day this week. You seemed really horney." Jason said.

"I am, but..." Natalie protested.

"But what?" Jason said as he began thrusting in and out of her snatch...

"It felt wrong, but at the same time right to have him inside me. Your uncle wasn't making things easy fucking me while I protested to him fucking me. He had taken my virginity, and what's worse, he had me feeling really good about it." Mom said.

"So he fucked you right there? Without protection or anything?" Heather asked.

"Yes. We did it, until about ten minutes before our parents got home, right there on the patio. Then we moved to his bedroom and continued until just before dinner." My mom said. "After we didn't speak for about 3 days about what we had done, but our lustful desires got the better of both of us, and he ended up sneaking into my bedroom late one night." Mom said. The story was obviously affecting mom too.

She hadn't moved her arm out from under the table for a while, and when I stole a glance, I saw her fingering her bald pussy. My mother was actually masturbating while telling us the story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.