Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 4: What's What.

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: What's What. - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

"What the Fuck are you doing?!" My mother yelled as my sister lowered herself on my penis one final time. Our heads shot towards the doorway to the living room, where our mother was standing. Both of our faces turned red. We had been caught. A wave of dread fell over me. There was no way out of this, we were defiantly in trouble.

"We're having sex." Heather said, bravely. I couldn't believe my sister could be so coy about it. But then again what could we say other than that? She lost her contact in her pussy and I was trying to get it out with my dick? Mom walked in to the room, shaking her head.

"Well I can see that." Mom sighed, shutting off the television before taking a seat next to us. "Do you two realize that incest isn't legal, none the less a taboo?" Mom asked. We looked at each other then back at mom and shook our heads. No one had ever discussed incest with us before. "Well it is." Mom sighed. She was taking this unusually calm. "I know you two had entered puberty, and seeking out relief of this kind is ... not unusual for kids your age ... but it is a taboo. Does anyone else know you're having sex?" Mom asked.

"Just Jessi. But..." Heather started.

"Alright Jessi knows. Have you been fucking her too?" Mom asked, looking at us. I nodded.

"Well, I can't say that I can condone this type of behavior, but it's not like I can stop it. You two are having sex now, but, I'm not there to watch you all the time." Mom said. "But you two ... three need to be using protection. Heather you will go on birth control as of the end of the week. And as for Jessi, well until you can confirm she's on it, Joshua, you're going to be using condoms with her. Has your friend Johnny been fucking your sister?" Mom asked.

"No." Heather said.

"Good, let's keep it that way. I don't want your sister getting knocked up now." Mom said. I couldn't believe my ears. Our mother had just given us permission to keep having sex, and told me that my best friend couldn't get in on the sex fest. Mom got up and walked out of the room. "By the way. You two should finish up and get cleaned up for lunch." She had left us to our own actions, and Heather took immediate action, kissing my neck and having me shoot back to being rock hard again, as she bounced on my cock.

"Oh..." I moaned, as I began massaging her tits. She sucked on my neck a bit causing me to moan. She pulled back a bit, and looked into my eyes.

"You really like it when I kiss your neck huh?" She said. I nodded. She smirked and I pulled her into a passionate kiss, before letting her return to my neck. It felt like bliss. That's the only way I could describe it. Her pussy hugged my cock, and her sucking my neck was releasing endorphins into my blood, causing nothing but pleasure. Then I felt it: The buildup.

"Oh, Heather, I'm gonna cum." I said. Saying this I felt her walls clamping down hard on my cock. She was feeling it too. She slammed herself down hard, as she came, causing me to cum with her, and inside her. She pulled her mouth from my neck and kissed me passionately.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.