Sex With My Sister - Rewritten
Chapter 3: Storm

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Storm - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Crash, the lightning crackled through the sky. Heather watched out the window, as it poured. It was hot and humid, and with the rain, no one wanted to go out, and the pool wasn't an option. Mom was at work, and it looked like it was going to be one of those days. Mom was working a double, and there was nothing on television. I flipped the channels but it was infomercial after infomercial. I've never understood, how, during summer break none the less, all the normal television channels air nothing but infomercials. I finally stopped on Jerry Springer. The episode was "I'm sleeping with my sister" and it made me look over at Heather, who was on the opposite end of the couch staring out the window. Some guy was getting beaten on by his overweight girlfriend for sleeping with his sister, and every third word was a bleep.

"Wow. She's really mad at him." I said. "All over having sex with his sister."

Heather walked over to me, sticking out her chest, to try to get me to notice her tits. She was wearing a tight pink t-shirt and her bicycle shorts. The t-shirt was so tight, that it left nothing to the imagination, and her bicycle shorts were just as tight. She sat down between my legs, leaning back against me so that she could watch with me. I put my arms around her, hugging her tightly. Of course my hand instinctively found my way down to her pussy and began massaging it through the cloth as we watched television. I kissed her neck and she moaned.

"Oh Joshua, that feels so good." She said, as my other hand left her stomach and began massaging her breast through her t-shirt. My hand returned to her stomach only for a moment, in order to go up her shirt, under her bra, where I began massaging her soft flesh. She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off, then pulled off her bra in order to give me better access to her tits. I moved my other hand to her tits, as she grabbed her bicycle shorts and pulled them off, exposing her naked pussy. I could already tell that it was dripping wet, as she had been anticipating me fucking her again. I began sucking on her neck as I massaged her breasts. She let a hand trail down to her pussy where she began teasing her clit.

"Lay down." I whispered into her ear. She did as I told her and laid on the couch, spreading her legs for me. I got between her legs, and inserted a finger into her pussy. As I fingered her, I began licking her clit. She grabbed the back of my head as I did this and moaned loudly.

"Oh my god! Don't stop. I'm so close." She moaned. She wrapped her legs around my head, attempting to keep it where it was, as I felt her hot juices soaking my finger, and she cried out as I gave her pussy one more lick, squirting out her juices onto my hand. "Oh, god, Joshua. That was wonderful." She panted, as she released her hold on my head. I slowly pulled my hand from her pussy, and stood up. She sat up a bit and pulled down my black shorts, freeing my half erect penis. She slowly jerked it off, licking the head every now and then until I was fully erect. When I was fully hard, she looked up at me. "I want you inside me." She whispered, laying back down. I pulled my shorts and shirt off, and positioned my cock at her entrance. I slowly slid my penis inside her, her walls hugging my cock tightly. I could feel her hot juices surrounding my cock, as I began sliding it in and out of her. I laid down on top of her, as I slammed my cock in and out of her, feeling a wonderful feeling building up inside me. "Joshua!

I'm gonna..." She started, but was unable to finish as I felt her shudder under me, and this new feeling of her molten juices around my cock, pushed me over the edge, causing me to cum inside my younger sister yet again.

I groaned loudly as I continued to cum. When I stopped cuming I pulled out of my sister and sat down to catch my breath only to have Heather climb on top of me, and slipping my penis back into her pussy. She began bouncing on my cock, her walls still hugging my cock tightly. We didn't even hear the door, or my mom yell that she was home, if we had, we might have stopped and grabbed our things. No. We weren't lucky this time, as we heard the loudest "What the Fuck Are you doing!" We had ever heard in our lives. With my penis buried completely in my sister's pussy, and our mother now standing in the doorway, looking at the two of us, who were completely naked, what could we say? We were in trouble, deep trouble.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.