Sex With My Sister - Rewritten - Cover

Sex With My Sister - Rewritten

Copyright© 2016 by Arquillius

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Story edited to fit within the guidelines for this site, otherwise, same as the original. Synopsis: Guy has sex with his sister, then her friends, then his older sister, then his youngest sister. This story is fiction.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

The next weekend, Mom ended up having to work overtime, leaving me and Heather home alone. Mom said we could each have a friend over, but Johnny had left town with his folks, so Heather had her friend Jessi over. I had met Jessi before, and she was attractive, A little heavier than Heather, but attractive none the less. I ended up sun bathing in a lawn chair on the back lawn, while my sister and her friend played in the pool. My sister kept looking at me and whispering in Jessi's ear. I noticed this once or twice, but was more concerned with napping in the sun. As the girls splashed, and dived up and down, Heather's bikini top string came loose and her top fell off, exposing her breasts. The only reason I had noticed was Jessi shouting out. "Oh my god! Your top fell off!" My sister only laughed and looked over at me, before fixing her top. It was obvious that she was doing it on purpose. She gave me an evil grin and dove under water. Jessi was close behind, and before long the two of them popped up. My cock started to get hard as Jessi's bikini top had come loose this time, letting me see the full view of her breasts. Jessi quickly covered her tits with her arms, as she grabbed for the spaghetti straps of her top to fix it. The thought of what had happened the other night immediately entered my mind, and then having Jessi on top of me slipped into my mind. My penis got harder. I wasn't sure what heather was up to but I needed to give my throbbing cock some attention.

I grabbed a nearby towel and stood up to go inside, covering my hard on, which caught my sister's eye. I wandered into our joint bedroom and closed the door behind me, not bothering to put on the latch. I laid down on my bed and shucked my trunks, and began caressing my hard cock, thinking of my sister's hot body again. It wasn't long before I heard the door open slightly and my sister, with her friend peeked in. I watched my sister, watching my cock, almost drooling at the site. It seemed that the other night of our passion hadn't left her mind either. She slowly made her way into the room, trying to not be noticed, with her friend close behind her. Jessi's eyes went wide when she saw what I was doing, and how my sister moved closer to my bed. My sister's eyes were still glued on my penis, as she sat down next to me and took over the job of playing with my cock. My hand immediately found her vagina, and began caressing it through the cloth of her bikini bottom. "Heather? What are you doing? That's your brother!" Jessi protested. Heather looked up at her.

"And?" Was her only statement, as she gripped my cock firmly now and began jerking it off. "I told you earlier what we did before. You didn't seem to mind then, and didn't you say you like him too?" This had my attention as I looked over at Jessi who had turned three shades of red.

"Jessi? Is it true? Do you like me?" I gasped. Jessi nodded. "Come here then." I said. Jessi walked over and climbed on the bed, and I pulled her towards me, so that she was laying next to me. I kissed her, to find that she more than liked me, as she forced her tongue in my mouth. My free hand went to her left tit, as Heather decided to plunge my cock in her mouth and suck on it. This new warmth was too much, and I came in her mouth. She swallowed it up and licked my dick clean, as I made out with Jessi. My hand made its way from Jessi's breast down to her crotch, where she grabbed a hold of it before I could caress it too much. She broke the kiss.

"I don't think..." She started as my sister pulled off her bikini, tossing it to the floor, laid down on top of me and began thrusting her hips against mine. " ... I don't know if I'm..." She continued, but my hand broke free easily and shot down the front of her green flowered bikini and my finger shot into her sex. She leaned forward, kissing me hard as I fingered her. My sister lifted herself up and freed my penis only to shove it inside her, and I started my thrusting. Her hot juices covered my cock now and her pussy was clamping hard on my dick as she started bouncing on me. My hands were now busy undressing Jessi, pulling off her top first, but before I could get to the strings of her lower bikini, she had already removed it, and she forced my hand to resume pleasuring her. Jessi sat up, and immediately was pulled into a kiss by Heather. Heather was panting hard now, and I recognized the feeling from before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.