Best Practices - Cover

Best Practices

Copyright© 2019 by WINDJAMMER

Chapter 1

In order to achieve this experience, one should seek out a professional dominatrix. Sure, you can say, “I can do an enema myself.” That’s true, but you will not achieve the same experience. Besides it is more erotic if a woman does it for you.

I bet you think giving yourself an SSE or HHH enema wearing thigh-hi stockings, garter belt, and heels, with a black bra is the ultimate enema. I am here to give you a new perspective on the matter. Then you decide. I am sure this story will give you pause.


I made my appointment with a local dominatrix and arrived on time as she has a tight schedule. She told me she had a regular parade of clients all day today and to be on time. I booked 3-hours in the middle of the day, probably more time than I needed. I didn’t want a rush job. I arrived at her dungeon wearing a custom made plum colored, white pinstriped latex pants, with feet. It also had a two-way zipper with a covered placket. The matching polo shirt zipped up in the front. It had a nice open collar also with white pin striping. It was a very heavy gauge ( .60 mm) made in Germany. As far as I am concerned they make the best. I wore the outfit under my street cloths as I didn’t want to upset the neighbors. It was a quiet residential neighborhood. The DOM greeted me at the front door and we exchanged pleasantries as she led me to the dungeon in the basement. She was wearing black platform high heeled boots with black open mesh stockings and a skin – tight black leather faux pencil dress. Her top was a sleeveless black faux leather blouse that laced up on the sides. It was a very provocative outfit and it was punctuated by her bold makeup and nail polish. When you make an appointment with her you can request whatever outfit you want her to wear and even the role play style. I was introduced to her sub who was a very meek and mild mannered young girl that took care of the preparation and clean up. The room was dimly lit with small pink and pale blue hi-intensity lights. The room also had a sweet aroma from the candles scattered about. It was a fully equipped dungeon with every imaginable devise you could think of from the sophisticated St. Andrews Cross to a simple steel wire strung across the room over the changing table. She also had portable IV stands but preferred to use the wire to suspend enema bags and such. Some of the equipment she had was foreign to me, so I had to ask what it was and how it worked. I felt pretty dumb. I was more comfortable in the area of enema equipment than BDSM. She had a large variety of different size, and color enema bags, including a latex 10-quart backpack. There were nozzles and colon tubes of various diameters and lengths. She let me pick out what I wanted for the session. I chose the silicone bag as I like to watch the flow. I almost chose a ¾ inch diameter, 60 - inch, teal colored colon tube. It looked delicious and I wanted to try it. However, I wasn’t sure I could handle the 60 inches. I told her to surprise me and let her pick the nozzles.

After removing my street clothes, I was placed on a wide changing table and wrapped up in what looks like Saran wrap. She stretched the plastic wrap to make it tight fitting on my body and did several layers. I am now a mummy! She left a space in the plastic to access the front zippers of my latex paints and slid one zipper all the way up to expose my butt. It was a little bit of a struggle as I was wrapped so tight. She pulled the other zipper all the way down in front for easy access to my penis and testicles. The two-way zipper is a must for this session. She then attaches electrodes to my testicles, penis and scrotum and the inside of my thighs.

The last device is a large prostate massager plug that she inserted into my butt which also accommodates electrode pins in two places, so you can be stimulated at the top and bottom of the curved plug at the same time. I never saw one like this before. She holds it up and asks, “Is this ok?” All I could say was, Wow, I want it!” She rolled me over on my stomach to expose the other opening in the plastic to insert the plug. It was skillfully inserted deep into my rectum using a good dose of K-Y lubricant. Then, just using two well lubed nytril gloved fingers, she opens my rectum and messaged my prostate making me ready me for the insert. She made sure it was seated properly and it rested on my prostate before attaching the wire connectors. Despite its very large size it felt good and very sensuous once it was positioned properly, even without any current flowing. I loved it and got an erection. We are off to a good start! It was also a little bit of a struggle on the insertion because I was wrapped so tight. When she finished, I was rolled onto my back. Naturally, I am hooked up to an industrial strength power box. I thought it was the (ErosTek ET312B) that has multi channels and a variety of controls that operate each device independently. It is one I had my eye one for some time. It is rather expensive ($600). This is a feature rich power box. It has 18 preprogrammed modes. The tempo and frequency are easily adjusted using a single multi adjust knob. The intensity level is easily adjusted using separate knobs for each channel. Then I thought about it; it had to be a power box with at least 4 channels. The ET321B only has 2, A and B. You can only attach two devices per channel. She already connected six devices. So what brand of power box was this? I don’t know. The next thing I know the dominatrix fires up the power box and slowly stimulates me by activating one of the devices, plays with the settings to change intensity and wave form to my liking. That alone is enough to get you into an erotic state and have an orgasm. The anticipation of what was to come produced a high state of sexual arousal. She goes out of her way to accommodate your desires by asking what pattern and intensity you like by demonstrating 18 of them! Once established, she activates the other devices one at a time and experiments on the settings to see how much pleasure you can take comfortably. Pretty soon all the devices are active, and I am in ecstasy; each device is now doing a different pattern with varying degrees of intensity. I never had so many organisms! I was being stimulated from everywhere all at the same time. It was awesome! Then she got creative and would randomly select one device at a time and change the pattern and intensity while all the rest remained the same. She used everything from short stinging bursts to rolling waves from low to high and back again. She worked her way through about a dozen different wave forms. I liked them all. From time to time she would ask if I was ok before increasing the intensity. I could even specify which location.

I found my testicles were the most sensitive, so I had her ramp up the intensity slowly and give me a few minutes to get accustomed to the new level. Then she changed patterns of stimulation that really excited me. A welcome surprise!

Next, she would reset them all to work together. She then asked if I was ready to go higher. I said no, it was all I could stand. I needed a rest. She shut everything down just long enough to insert a well lubed stainless steel urethral rod in my penis, added it to the power box and activated it without warning. It was a real rush to say the least. The rod must have been 7 or 8 inches in length. Now I am up to seven devices! Holy Moley! Then one by one she activated all seven at a very comfortable level. My whole body was humming! I really enjoyed the hell out of this experience. She let me savor it for about 3 or 4 minutes. There are no words to describe the pleasure.

This was really over the top as she began to slide the stainless - steel rod slowly up and down inside my penis; resulting another orgasm! She asked, “Are you having fun yet?” Talk about sensations, this was the ultimate. I wanted to scream for joy, but, could not as she had placed a nylon ball gag in my mouth. It was a bit uncomfortable, but I got used to it. I was really doing some heavy breathing at this point. Huffing and puffing is more like it! It was a non-stop euphoria of sexual pleasure. She left it in place with the current on at a comfortable level and began to adjust other devices varying the intensity for each with a different pattern. She would ask, “how’s that, ok?” “Do you want it higher?” I don’t know how to say no to something so enjoyable. I shook my head yes. I was addicted at this point. All my erogenous zones were on fire! I would tell her in a muffled voice to go for it. After, about 30 min. of pure ecstasy she removes the ethereal rod and the prostate plug, rolls me over on my stomach and inserts a large ¾ inch diameter blue silicone enema nozzle about 24 inches long and returns me to my back. The insertion was very sensuous as the nozzle had several nobs on it that excited me as each nob slipped passed my anal ring until it reached the full insertion length. Fortunately, for me I took an enema before I came so there was no resistance. She teased me further by slowly slipping the peppermint oil coated nozzle in and out several times to enhance the experience of feeling the nobs making contact with my anal ring. Another sensual joy. There is no end to her surprises!

I am now in position for my first enema. I am already exhausted before she even starts. The starter enema is composed of one quart of warm water to which she adds the contents of 2 Fleets enema solutions and 4 tablespoons of glycerin vegetable oil. It is administered very slowly, at a trickle. I can feel the flow of the warm water and relax. To enhance the experience, she restarts the electrostimulation activating each devise one at a time at a very comfortable level of intensity. I was told I would have to hold the enema for 15 min. Finally, in what seemed like an eternity, the bag was now empty. I am going out of my mind by this point. I am desperate to get to the toilet! The urge to evacuate was very intense. She removes the nozzle and the ball gag, then cuts me free from the plastic wrap with one swipe of a utility knife. This enema promptly cleaned out the lower bowel and then some. I felt like the energizer bunny; I kept going and going! The glycerin vegetable oil is very powerful and extremely difficult to hold! There was no way I could hold it for 15 minutes. I really had a tough time retaining it. After expulsion I return for the second enema still in my latex outfit. I thought to myself, for a starter, that one- quart enema was a block buster! But I can’t complain, it was what I asked for.

I am now ready for the second enema consisting of 3 quarts of fairly hot water with 3 tablespoons of Dr. Bonner’s liquid peppermint soap and 6 drops of organic peppermint oil. The silicone nozzle is also coated with peppermint oil to enhance the sensations. It is indeed a great sensation when using a 24-inch-long nozzle. She administers the enema while I am in knee chest position, again very slowly to avoid cramping. While the water is flowing, ever so slowly, she resumes the electro-stim changing patterns and intensity. She again asks if she can increase the current on each devise, I said yes. Another orgasm followed by a surprise spanking with a short 18-inch rubber stranded flogger. I can’t handle the leather type. I found that the rubber was pleasurable and wanted more and told her so, she accommodated with an increase in frequency and a more intense spanking by sapping the rubber strands on my butt. I loved it! Finally, she stopped! I thought I was done! It was the longest 15 min. of my life trying to hold the enema. She shut everything down and allowed me to evacuate on the toilet and rest for a bit. My entire colon was now squeaky clean.

I was wiped out at this point, but we were not done. I returned for the 3rd enema which is commonly known as “Fire and Ice”. She filled two separate 2 qt. silicone bags that are joined together with a Y connector forming a single hose. The bags were hung from an elevated IV pole. Each bag has a one- way check valve and a ramp clamp shut off before being joined together. This is to prevent the water from backing up from one bag to another. The single hose is connected to the nozzle which also has a ramp clamp. One bag contained very hot water, the other was filled with ice water, both contained 2 drops of organic peppermint oil. The silicone bags allow for the visual monitoring of the flow, so she can make adjustments switching back and forth between the bags every 2 or 3 minutes. in an effort to maintain equal parts of hot and cold. Besides, I like to watch. Naturally, the nozzle had peppermint oil mixed in with the K-Y lubricant to enhance the experience. I laid on my back to receive this enema, so I could watch the progress. The ice water really stings going in and sent sensations throughout my entire body. It was a wonderful sensation and the peppermint nozzle really intensified the burning sensations. After alternating hot and cold taking a quart of each, she stops the flow and resumes the electro-stim with each devise having a different pattern and intensity. They were switched randomly to assume new patterns at a higher intensity. Gads, I am loving this. She then made some more powerful than the others and began switching them back and forth. She then rolled me on my stomach for another spanking with the rubber stranded flogger to increase this pleasurable experience. When she finished she returned me to lay on my back. I was loving it even more! I had to hold this solution for another 15 minutes as well. After 15 minutes had passed she resumed the enema and let the remaining contents of each bag flow into my rectum alternating between hot and cold until they were empty. I thought I was going to explode! I made it to the toilet and let the explosion commence! The hot and cold layers of water came out the same way they went in. I could feel the changes in temperature as each layer was evacuated. Quite a thrill!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.