Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 18: Tightest and Strongest of Vaginas

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18: Tightest and Strongest of Vaginas - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

They waited as long as they could. It might’ve only been ten minutes, twenty max, but in that sweat-box, it had felt like an eternity.

Riley had told them to wait for her but both girls felt like they were running out of body water. Katie’s abs, which had already been tight and contoured had started to take on an even more dry and ripped appearance and Lexi felt like she was being dry-roasted on a skewer. Both of their bodies were glistening and flushed and worse of all, they’d run out of objects to shove into the burgeoning anal-aficionado’s anus. The lotion bottle had served them well but it only had the circumference of a roll of quarters and Katie was fiending for something with a little more oomph.

They’d abandoned the sauna for the relative comfort of the shower rooms, where they cleaned off and unabashedly gulped down water from the shower heads. Disappointingly, the shampoo bottle was economy-sized and wasn’t fitting in anything. After that, they fell into exploration. They wanted to see the rest of this expansive property and of course, find something suitable for Katie’s bum.

After changing into their jammies - a fluffy red butt-flap onesie for Katie and Lexi’s cotton shirts and wife-beater - they’d begun their explorations, admiring the classical harpsichord and the ancient Babylonian seer stones in the parlor, and then gazing thoughtfully at the impenetrable modern art gallery rimming the “other parlor.” Neither room was appropriate for anal play.

Fortunately, after stumbling through some weird covered walkway into an adjacent building and winding their way through some pseudo-gothic mansion that resembled a vampire den, they’d found Riley’s bedroom. It wasn’t what they expected.

“Damn,” Katie said. “The girl sure likes her pink, doesn’t she?” Most of the room was the color of bubblegum with the exception of a rainbow-colored carpet and dozens of posters on the wall. Lexi grinned at a few of them for retro-movies like The Neverending Story” and “The Goonies” but was also confused by a few. Tiger Beat? My Little Pony? Rainbow Bright? Was Riley secretly ten years old?

A quick, mildly intrusive search through one of the desk drawers assured her that she wasn’t, as it was nearly stuffed full of sex-toys, racy attire, and more lube than she’d seen in her entire life. What they were really interested in, however, was the television. It wasn’t 70 inches but it would serve. They’d been dying to find another screen of any size since Lexi’s tablet had run out of battery power.

They plugged it in and fired it up, sitting side-by-side on the carpet with big excited eyes. When the image appeared, both of them smiled. Ben was giving Babs’ ass a break, and he was lying on top, giving her some face-to-face lovin’. “Awwww,” Lexi said. “Look at how cute they are!” Even so, Lexi felt a little jealous that it wasn’t her underneath him.

“Look how tired they are,” Katie responded. “I’ve never known Ben to be gentle. He must be drained.”

“Nah,” Lexi said. “He’s definitely been drained, but he’s just following the sage advice of Tenacious D.” She cleared her throat and began to sing. “You don’t always have to fuck her hard. In fact, sometimes, that’s not right ... to do.”

Katie relaxed backwards on her elbows. “Sometimes, you gotta make some love!”

Lexi leaned off to the side to grab the remote off of the bed. “And fuckin’ give her some smoochies tooooo!” She turned up the volume on the set a little bit and smoochied Katie on the cheek for musical emphasis.

“Sometimes you gotta squeeze!”

“Sometimes you gotta say...” She leaned in closer. “Hey shut up, do you hear that?”

Katie perked up her ears. She did hear something. It was a sound she knew very well, it was Ben moaning like a whore. “This feed has audio! Why didn’t you say something!” She scrambled for the tablet to turn up the source volume while Lexi fiddled with the remote to find a balance. ... that’s fuckin’ teamwork!

“It was always on,” Lexi said. “But I guess the tablet’s speakers weren’t loud enough in the sauna. I thought they were just being too quiet to hear. Besides, it was their first time together. How would you feel if I videotaped your first night with Ben?”

“Extremely proud of myself,” Katie said. “Ready to try out for the Olympics, maybe? I wish I had a video of that. Sssh. I think they’re talking to each other.”

... against the pelvis. Alright, now drop your hips and sorta just drag it forward and up.” They watched as Ben lowered his “crotchal region” - these are technical terms - against Babs, burying deep, before using his arms to drag his waist against hers. Her toes started to twitch lightly. “Good. Constant pressure ... just rock your body forward and back, staying as deep as you can...

“Is Babs ... like ... training him?” Katie asked.

“Well sure. If you want to teach a dog to fetch...” She thought about it for a second. “Isn’t there some saying about teaching a dog to fetch?”

“I don’t think so ... there’s that one about leading horses to water ... There’s the bird in the hand and something about a bush...”

“Good,” Babs continued. “Now this generally feels good for all women, but Lexi especially will need more pressure than other girls.” She rested her hand upon Ben’s biceps as the youth slowly but surely hollowed her out. “You’re good and thick so the width isn’t a problem, but she’ll need a little kiss against her cervix...” Ben gritted his teeth and thrusted. He was already down to the root. “Ooooh, just like that. Do that again.”

Katie turned to Lexi and gave her a mischievous grin. “You need more pressure than other girls? What’s that about?” She stood up a second and grabbed a few pillows from the bed, making herself a small mountain on the floor that she then laid back against. “And more to the point, what’s it like to watch your mother teach your brother how to fuck you better?”

“My mother enjoys turning everything into a learning experience.” She cast a sly grin toward the younger girl. “Which reminds me, weren’t we looking for something to continue your own uhh ... training? Your anal awakening?”

“My uhh ... asshole’s enlightenment? A real private education, eh? Eh?” She jabbed her elbow into Lexi’s ribs to make sure she heard how terrible the joke really was. “And I guess that makes you the tutor of my pooper, huh?”

“Good God, please stop.” Lexi smiled but there was something unsettling about making jokes that involve learning how to properly get fucked up the ass. And if possible, Katie’s puns were even worse than Ben’s. Still, she started looking around for cylindrical objects that she could stuff inside of Katie. It had become a fascination of hers. “There’s probably a ton of stuff we could use in here.”

“Mmm, I can’t wait.” She transitioned to the other side of her pillow mound, lying on her belly instead. When she was comfortably chin to pillow, she then reached back and unsnapped the corners of her butt-flap, flinging it open for access. She had no idea when she turned into such a little hussy but surely it had something to do with her overly accommodating siblings. Lexi began to rummage through the desk drawer again.

While she searched, Katie scooped up the tablet again in the hopes of making it even louder. She found out that the embedded video player could also pause and even rewind to earlier segments. “Oh, nice to know you’re recording this. For posterity, no doubt.” She grinned at Lexi and was about to say something else but Lexi beat her to it.

She turned from the drawer. “Something something posteriors for posterity?”

Katie laughed. “Close enough.” Confident that the action on-screen was being recorded, she rewound the feed back to when Ben was doing her doggy. Katie was in a very graphic, unrestrained, and well ... anal kind of mood and she tended to favor rougher, more action-packed porn over the more touchy-feely stuff. Judging from the video, so did Ben and Babs, at least they did earlier before they’d fucked all the energy out of each other.

Lexi lifted a rubber dick out of the drawer and held it up, comparing it visually to Katie’s exposed bum. Unsatisfied, she tossed it back in the drawer and shut it with finality. She stood up and crossed the room to the closet. “Everything in that drawer is either too big or too small. We have to find you a Goldilocks cock. I’m sure in a house this big, we can find something...” She pulled open the sliding doors to the closet and stopped short. “Good God,” she said. “I’m starting to get a sneaking suspicion that this isn’t Riley’s bedroom.”

Katie craned her head around to see what the fuss was about. “Oh my word,” she said. “Is that what I think it is?”

“I ... I don’t know.” Lexi reached out to touch it. So much metal and black leather. She found her heart start to beat faster just looking at it. She fingered the zippers, the clasps. The leather had a slightly oily texture to it and smelled like Clarence’s old bomber jacket. Remembering the smell admittedly made her heart race even more. She wondered if Katie would be down to...

“I have to put that on,” Katie said seriously. Lexi turned to find Katie staring into the closet like she’d finally found her calling in life. “I don’t know why I need to, or even how that works, but a tiny voice somewhere in my head is urgently telling me that I need to put that on so I can be serviced like Babs.” On the screen, the image was paused. It was a side shot of Ben behind Babs, his penis half-way sunk into the blonde, caught mid-thrust with a rapturous expression.

“Oh Katie,” Lexi said, letting her eyes and fingers explore the contraption. “I think you need to put this on too.” She eyed another leather and chrome contraption behind the first. “Because a little voice in my head is telling me that I need to put that on and service you like Babs.” She grinned at the idea while glancing at the screen. “ ... but maybe we should go back and try to find Riley. She did not tell us not to go anywhere...”

“Riley would understand,” Katie said, rising, and before Lexi could even protest, Katie had unzippered her outfit and stepped out of it. Onesies are nothing if not efficient. She approached the closet on cute little naked feet, and Lexi just shook her head and sucked in her abs in envy.

“I think you might be even worse than Ben,” Lexi said. “Weren’t you a virgin like four days ago?”

“Listen Lexi.” Katie turned to face her older sibling while reaching up to gather her new blonde tresses into a top-knot. “Since moving here, I’ve lost my father, broken my leg, near-been attacked by some gang-banger, had the worst date of my life, and was “literally” assaulted by George R. R. Fucking Martin. It’s been a really tough month.” She huffed at the last mention and finished with her hair, crossing her arms like the little, now-blonde, samurai she was.

“Messing around with you and screwing Ben has been a very pleasant distraction. It’s been the only distraction. So sue me if I’ve become a little obsessed.” Lexi nodded and looking back, she could agree. As frightening as the bet with Ben had been at first, the excitement of sucking his dick had made her forget about her real-life concerns for a while.

“It’s nothing to be ashamed about,” Lexi said. God knows she was plenty obsessed with sex herself. “And don’t get me wrong, I want you to put that on. And then I want to do lewd nasty shit to you.” Katie smiled.

“But honest to God, Katie. We’re fucking our brother. Our mom...” she pointed to the screen “ ... is fucking our brother. Tomorrow, we’re all going to fuck our brother, on film, for money!” She shook her head. “I mean Jesus, Bridget has a point. I can’t help but wonder if this all is going to completely screw us up down the line.”

“It could.” Katie nodded thoughtfully. “ ... but the only thing I’m wondering right now is why you’re still in your jammies and not wearing that...” She pointed into the closet. “ ... that thing.” She reached out and grabbed Lexi’s shorts, tugging them down to mid-thigh. Lexi let her and laughed.

“We can all talk about how this is going to screw us up tomorrow after we get screwed by Ben.” She took the hem of Lexi’s small shirt and lifted it. Lexi raised her arms to allow Katie to pull it off of her head. She shimmied her shorts the rest of the way down.

“ ... but for the moment, we’re spending the night in a funhouse,” Katie continued. “ ... and I’m damn sure going to have fun. So get dressed.” She pointed at the screen one last time. “See that expression on Babs’ face? I want that expression on my face, and you’re going to give it to me.”

“Oh is that so?” Lexi said. “You know, that expression isn’t all pleasure. Make no mistake, having a wild animal like Ben...” She smiled. “ ... or me ... shove something up your ass all night takes more experience than you might think.”

Katie brushed off the warning and stepped into the closet, lifting out the surprisingly heavy leather and chain apparatus. “Whatever, I’ll be fine,” she said. “If Babs can handle it, so can I.” Lexi laughed out loud.

“Oh man, now that there is quite a claim...” Lexi shook her head, unbelieving that so small a person could have such a huge sense of self-confidence. Neither of them could handle a pounding like the one Babs had been receiving all night, of that she was sure. But if Katie wanted to put her ass to the test, then who was Lexi to stand in her way? In fact...

“You wanna bet on it?”


“So...” Babs cleared her throat and stood up in the hot-tub. She looked like she was about to give a speech but aside from her tits, the only ones in attendance were my penis and I. In her hands she held a clipboard, which was full of scribblings and crossed-out sections we’d had argued over for the last thirty minutes. We’d finally come to an accord.

She held the clipboard at chest height and peered down at it in the poor lighting. “To all who shall see these presents, greeting: Know ye that today, this Monday the 22nd of June, 2015, the Sex Battle between Benjamin Rutherford Fairchild and his legal guardian Babette Franklin Fairchild was brought to bear ... This is very professional, Ben. Nice touch.”

“Thank you,” I said. After crushing a few Red Bulls earlier that night, I had discovered energy that I didn’t even realize I’d had, and I’d renogiated terms before using that energy to plow Babs some more. Gives you wings, indeed... But even sans energy drinks, Babs was able to fuck back. By all that is holy, she fucked back! Truly, she’d even placed a counter-bet, and before things got entirely crazy, we started writing things down. I couldn’t help but get a little fancy with it.

“If Benjamin Fairchild, hereafter referred to as The Penis Mightier, manages to defeat Babette Fairchild, hereafter referred to as The Sad Vagina...” She lowered the clipboard and gave me The Look. “Seriously Ben, The Sad Vagina?”

“Yeah, we should probably give you a cooler name. At first, I figured “weeping vagina” as in crying because you’re obviously going to lose, but it sounded too much like a medical condition.” I shrugged and took a sip of my coffee, because 3 am is a perfectly reasonable time for coffee. “You can be The Happy Vagina if it makes you feel better.”

“You know, sometimes it blows me away how mature you seem, so I’m glad that we have these little moments to remind me how totally fifteen you really are.” She shook her head. “I feel like I had better standards when I was fifteen. I can’t believe I had sex with you.”

“Nine times, too” I said. “So far. According to paragraph three, subsection A, the bet isn’t over until 8AM.” Babs scrolled down with her finger, incredibly amused.

“Oh yeah, here it is ... eight to eight, a period of no less than 12 hours to gauge sexual potency, endurance, and the ability to lay pipe like a boss ... and you even used the Oxford Comma.” She lowered the clipboard again, flashing those great tits at me again. It was amazing they still turned me on. It was amazing that anything still turned me on. “I’m so proud of you. Good thing I have five more hours with which to express my pride. How’s my dick?”

I laughed and glanced down. The tip of my best friend was still visible, slicing through the surface of the bubbling waters like the tip of a glacier. You know, it’s true what they say: no matter how big it appears on the surface, 90% of it is underwater. “Still hard and unsatisfied,” I said yawning. “As if there was any doubt.”

Babs read on: “Upon the submission of The Sad Vagina...” Babs shook her head and quickly used her pen to scratch the word out.”Here, I fixed this for you. Upon the submission of Cockswallow, tightest and strongest of vaginas, to The Penis Mightier, which shall be indicated by a state of exhaustion so complete as to render in the former an inability to receive further fuckings ... Seriously Ben. You should consider becoming a lawyer ... the following shall be awarded to the victor.”

“Firstly, the initial bet stands. If the Penis Mightier proves the victor, then he shall be awarded his father’s truck, that should, by all rights, already be his.” She shook her head at me before continuing. The second provision, agreed upon between incidents three and four...” Or was it five and six? She lowered the board again. “I’m sorry, I’m trying to get through this, but incidents? Every time we screw it’s an incident?”

“Hey! I didn’t have thesaurus on hand, OK?”

“OK.” Smiles. “Anyway, the second provision, and I can’t believe I agreed to this, is _ ... The Continuation of sexual and bedtime endeavors through the near future, up to and including the final day in California, hereafter referred to as Moving Day.”

“Right, we all remember that one,” I said. “I want more nights like this one. Now let’s keep it moving. I find my legalese humorous as well but in the interests of getting back to the task at hand, let’s just do this. Provision three, you no longer get to wear clothes when working out. Once I win, the only time you’re allowed to lift is when you’re as naked as you are right now.”

Babs took a deep breath and glanced down at her naked body. “Well, I’m not going to lose so...”

“Provision four, we have beef stroganoff every Tuesday. I think that one’s pretty straightforward. And provision five, my favorite provision, is that we get to celebrate birthdays in a fashion commensurate with...” I was getting sick on my own humor. “Basically, we get to exchange very special gifts on birthdays. Man...” I spread my arms out wide along the rim of the hot-tub. “I’m going to be spoiled as hell once I win this thing.” I smiled at her. “And I’ll never have to wonder what to get you for your birthday...” Babs took another deep breath. I knew she was winded. She had to be close to her breaking point.

“ ... but if I win,” she said, “not only will you take Lexi out on the best date of her or anyone else’s life, you will, three, never again fuck pornstars, prostitutes, or anyone you’ve known for less than 24 hours, to include your pornstar friends across the street.” She gave me a glare that I probably deserved. I guess that cat was out of the bag as well.

“Four, you will never drink or take drugs again until you go to college and become someone else’s problem. Five, you have to model photos for me so I can claim you as a fitness success story for my business. And six, there will be no more lies, no more videos, no more secrets, and NO MORE BETS ever again.” I couldn’t help but notice how much more reasonable her demands were compared to mine. “ ... and my demands are the ones to remember, because you’re not winning this bet.” My demands were way more fun though.

“Yeah, I heard you saying that before, and I still hear you now but...” I stood up in the hot tub too, and my Willy swung forward to say hello with such aplomb that he poked her in the belly-button. I reached out and seized her breasts too so it all seemed intentional. “Even after filling you up all night, I still have loving left to give.” I narrowed my eyes at her. “Resistance is futile, Babs. Surrender to The Penis Mightier.”

“Never is your age more apparent than when you open your mouth.”

“And never is my penis happier than when you open yours.” I relished the feeling of her breasts in my hands. Strange how I’d been squeezing them off and on for hours now and yet it still seemed fresh and exciting.

“You are clever though,” she said, and then she glanced down between us and took up the unclaimed appendage to fondle. She rolled it between her hands like she making a snake out of Playdoh. “I hope you were clever enough to conserve some energy,” she said, leaning in rub her cheek against mine. “Because while you think you’ve fucked me in every way there is, I’m about to hit you with my secret weapon.” I sniffed at her skeptically. She was right, I did think I’d fucked her in every way there was; I’d kept a thorough log.

“Whatever you say Babs, but I seriously doubt you have anything left.” I nodded toward the clipboard she had placed back on the rim of the tub. “There is no sex act within reason that we didn’t cover on page two.”

She laughed and broke contact to pick up the clipboard. “The hell is on page 2?” She flipped to the second page and began to read again.

“Thus follows a record of proceedings: One, Babs fucked by Ben, first standing upright - then on ledge - then in standing doggy. Cum on face. Two, Babs fucked by Ben, missionary. Cum in pussy...” She read down the list, smiling the whole time. She suddenly laughed. “This is fun. Five, Ben fucked by Babs, break-your-shit-apart cowgirl. Cum in pussy. You have such sweet words for me, don’t you?” She lowered the clipboard. “You actually wrote down every time?”

“I’ve cum nine times tonight, Babs. Nine. I’ve never been more proud of myself in my entire life.” She put aside the clipboard again. “Plus it helped me last longer.” We’d initially penned “The Bet” in the living room an hour ago once we started forgetting what was at stake. She’d been very nice to my penis while I put words to paper and I just managed to finish it before painting her tonsils with whatever remained in my balls. After, I’d playfully tackled her onto the couch and banged out the ninth line. Milkshakes in the hot-tub hadn’t been just a good idea after that, it’d been a necessity.

She moved again to where I stood but sunk back into the water next to my legs. There’s nothing quite like a beautiful naked woman at your feet staring hungrily at your erection. With the tub lights on, bathing her in electric blue, it felt even more surreal. “Unless this ‘secret weapon’ is some other hole hidden somewhere, I’m calling your bluff.” I crossed my arms.

“Same hole,” Babs said to me, kneeling between my legs. “But I may have been holding back ... just a tad.” She leaned forward, taking me in her mouth once more which felt heavenly enough. Her tongue circled my head and the slippery sensations were still enough to make me groan.

But then she turned it up ‘just a tad.’ Taking a deep breath, she sunk down again, and kept going. In a single fluid motion, I felt my dick contact the back of her throat and then I felt it open, and my dick slithered into a hot wet tunnel not unlike the ones between her legs. She went all the way down till her nose was pressing against my belly, and then holding me in place by my ass cheeks, she rhythmically began to swallow.

I thought I’d experienced deep-throating before then. Triss had swallowed me quite a bit, and Riley and Lexi both had made admirable attempts at forcing my meat log down their gullets, all of us being too inexperienced to know the difference. This was something else. I grabbed her by the ponytail, thinking to stuff her even deeper, but there was no deeper. And as she started swallowing and drooling all over me, I felt my legs start to shake, such was her intensity.

Her secret weapon, as with others like the Paris Gun, the Death Star, and that mecha-rat at the end of American Tail, left only devastation in it’s wake. I reeled at her assault and did my best to hold on, for I knew that there was only one more load left. Unfortunately, I think she knew so, too, and her head remained plastered to my cock no matter which way I turned. She maneuvered me to the rim of the tub and I fell onto it, Babs’ lips around my penis beginning to seal my doom.

This is it, I thought. My reign of terror has come to an end.

What had I been thinking anyway? I was but a fifteen-year-old boy, and I’d thought that taking down Cockswallow, tightest and strongest of vaginas, would be a simple task. And nine loads later, after scraped knees and elbows and a completely ruined sheet set, I was going to lose. After two meals, three snack breaks, two bags of supplements, numbing cream, and two showers, I was going to lose. How had it come to this! In my mind, I saw the pale face of Switch from the Matrix shaking her head at me, whispering “ ... not like this ... not like this...”

And then, through the fog of war, a single ray of light shone through the darkness! My hand holding the tub slipped and fell upon a few console buttons, accidentally pressing ‘Play.’ And just as I felt the stirrings of sure and utter defeat, I heard it. That music ... Could it be? The glorious synth-pop sensation that was Toto roared out of the speakers.

Hurry boy, it’s waiting here for you! Bum bum bum, ba dump dump splash. It’s gonna take a lot to take me away from you! There’s nothing that a hundred men or mooooooooore could ever do!

“No.” I gritted my teeth with renewed fervor as the power of Toto surged through my veins. I couldn’t lose. Toto would never allow it to happen.

“Noooo!” With their golden voices, techno-pop mastery, and harmonies granted to them by God himself, I was invincible.

“Noooooo!” I yanked her head off of my cock by her ponytail, and as her startled eyes looked up at me, I stood, pulling her to her feet in the same motion. I crushed her body to mine and a felt a swelling of potency at those ancient powerful melodies.

Then I kissed her, heroic as fuck, bending her body backwards and dipping that shit, before swinging her around and bending her over the edge of the tub. And as David Paich, legendary vocalist of Toto, blessed the rains down in Africa, I blessed Babs’ pussy with a nice, shiny, and once again rock-hard penis. I easily slid inside of her, and buried myself to the root.

If anyone were to happen by their fence, they’d certainly catch an eyeful. A gorgeous stacked blonde, bent over the side of a hot-tub, wriggling and moaning at the thick cock being thrust inside of her. And behind her, a muscled young youth, holding her hands behind her back, his hips ramming into hers, the “pow pow pow” of energetic, incredible sex carrying out into the street. And all of it underscored by the indisputable best song ever recorded.

Ahhhh, the music of Orange County...

Losing this bet was not an option.


“4244 Catchfire Avenue,” Bridget responded with a sigh. “Georgio said he was shooting inside the gallery of a place called Greymonte.” She lowered her eyes from the sting of betrayal. It was true that she felt less loyalty toward the man than she had when she’d arrived, but even so, she felt like a snitch just giving him up like this.

She wasn’t sure if Georgio was as bad as everyone seemed to think, but there was something about Dana’s posture and presence that made her questions impossible to ignore. Bridget could no more lie to her face than she could walk on water and staying silent was just as difficult. She felt an odd compulsion to satisfy the woman. Dana’s expression was not one of satisfaction.

“Don’t lie to me, girl. It doesn’t work,” Dana said, before turning to Riley. “Did you put her up to this?”

“No!” Riley responded, aghast. “I ... had no idea he was at Greymonte!”

“Oh,” Bridget said. “Do you know the place? Georgio said he was staying with a friend but I wasn’t sure if...”

“Stop talking,” Dana said. “Riley, did you tell her where you were shooting tomorrow?” Riley hurriedly shook her head.

Before even listening to Bridget, Dana had demanded Riley inform her of the next day’s activities. Riley admitted that she’d planned a shoot for the client they called Victor, but that she’d only done it to help out with the Fairchilds’ financial troubles. When she mentioned it involved the entire family, Dana actually appeared amused. That is, until she brutally chastised Riley for thinking she could plan ANYTHING in this company without the boss knowing about it.

Afterwards, Dana proceeded with an angry lecturing tirade about how their business wasn’t a charity, and how Ben’s family could all get jobs if they wanted more money, instead of intruding upon her affairs. When Riley screamed back that giving them a job was exactly what she was trying to do, Bridget tuned them out. For her part, she couldn’t stop staring at the gorgeous drunken wreck sitting across from her, massaging his temples.

Before he’d pinched her, just feeling his hands upon her skin had nearly stopped her heart. She wanted him to do it again. Despite all of his nasty comments, Bridget had been softened to hear about his sister, and she wanted to help him somehow. It had nothing at all to do with the fact that she couldn’t look at him and breathe at the same time...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.