Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 10: I Hear The Drums Echoing Tonight

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: I Hear The Drums Echoing Tonight - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

Babette Franklin checked her phone to see who was calling, but it was merely an affectation and she muted it before returning it to her bag. She knew it was Syl again, calling again to figure out the money situation. Babs wanted to talk to her eldest and assure her that things would be alright, but she didn’t really have any answers for her yet. She still felt a small stab of guilt about telling the kids that she was going to a trainer’s convention. It was true that she had left home because of business; but the business of personal training was not the reason that she now sat in the reception room of Dana Ordon, dreading the prospect of seeing her one-time good friend again. Even more, Babs dreaded what she had to ask of that friend.

“What am I even doing here,” she thought. “Surely, there has to be other options.”

But the reason she was there was because she had found no other options. Clarence’s death had come at the worst possible time, and funds were short after the large down-payment on the new house. Syl’s charge card for school supplies, as well the card she’d given to Lexi and Bridget for “emergencies” were both maxed out, and some bad choices in her past meant that she couldn’t take out a loan for any reasonable rates. Clarence’s life insurance would help once it kicked in, but Babs needed money in the short term, for things like food and gas, and she didn’t have the education or the skills required to get a decent-paying technical job in the current economy.

She was over her head and growing desperate, and having no family to speak of, she was turning to the only person she knew that had the money and perhaps, the inclination, to help her out. But after how their relationship ended years ago, she wasn’t even sure that Dana would remember her, let alone agree to see her.

The pretty receptionist at the desk put down the phone she was speaking into and nodded in Babs’ direction. “Ms. Ordon will see you now,” she said. “Please, you can gather your things and head through.” She gestured to the large mahogany door behind her. The receptionist was startlingly pretty but she looked very young, almost as young as Ben. Babs idly wondered how such a young girl got the job as personal assistant to such a powerful woman, but she knew that Dana had plenty of uses for pretty young girls. She hoped that she might have some for pretty older women as well.

She gathered up her bag, and straightened her suit jacket and skirt before strolling across the marble-tiled floor to the large double doors. She swung her hips and clacked her heels in such a way that she knew the others in the receptionist area would be staring at her. It helped her confidence. She had always been a very beautiful woman but she was nearing forty now and everything didn’t feel as tight as it once had been. It made her feel good that men still wanted her, even if she no longer looked like the vixen at the secretary desk. She pushed open the doors.

The office of Dana Ordon was designed to exude power and wealth and stretched easily twice the size of the large reception area that ushered into it. The floors were of an oily-looking exotic dark wood, and there was a massive, intricately patterned kashmir rug in the center that beautifully depicted Mongol horse-archers slaying figures with flailing limbs and horrified expressions. Lining the sides of the room were various glass-encased historical relics - a sword in one, a ceramic jug in another - along with museum-style brass plates in front of each, displaying their time period and significance.

At the end of the rectangular room sat a massive black desk the length of a pickup truck, and behind it, on the wall, hung a monstrous yet intriguing painting that spanned most of the width of the room. On it, a screaming topless woman drove a golden chariot, pulled in the front by what appeared to be serpents or dragons, across a purple-red sky of fire, lightning, and tempestuous stormclouds. Draped across the front of the chariot were the bodies of two children, and a third body, that of a nude woman, was shackled to the front.

Babs walked through the quiet office, her heels echoing as if in a concert hall, staring at that eerie painting. It was very well-done, but for all its beauty and splendor, it was mildly terrifying and rather unsettling. She stopped in front of the desk and stared up at it and felt a hollow feeling in her gut. Perhaps this was a bad idea...

“It’s Medea, in case you’re wondering,” a voice said. Babs turned suddenly to see Dana appear from behind one of the display cases. The room was fairly dark, having no windows, and had the ambience of a romantic restaurant, with plenty of shadows and rich dark colors. “Do you know the story?”

Babs swallowed, looking Dana over. She had changed a lot from the nerdy awkward bookworm Babs had known back in college. In her dark suit, she looked taller, slimmer, more shapely, and far more imposing than the young girl she had been. She also wore her hair up now, not in the messy pigtails she had been ridiculed for at University. Her eyes were hard and cold. “I’m afraid I’m unfamiliar.”

“Of course,” Dana said, walking around the back of the desk. “You never were the academic type, were you?”

“No,” Babs said, forcing a smile. “I suppose that’s why they kicked me out, huh?”

Dana did not smile. “Among other things.” She gestured to the plush black-leather seats behind Babs and the blonde sat in it. “According to the Greeks, Medea was a witch who helped Jason to win the golden fleece and eventually, his crown. She later married him and had several children.”

Babs blinked. “This doesn’t seem to be a depiction of marital bliss.”

“No,” Dana replied. “The Greeks weren’t big on happy endings. As the story goes, Jason betrayed her for another woman, so Medea poisoned her and then murdered both of their children.” Babs looked down from the painting to Dana, who stood unmoving beneath it. She smiled for the first time. It didn’t look genuine. “Hello Babette. I missed you at your husband’s welcoming dinner. I’m so sorry for your loss.”

“Yes, it’s ... regrettable,” Babs said. Clarence’s death had been very hard on her, but time had muted her pain. “I apologize for not seeing you at the dinner. I was very ill and couldn’t attend.”

“I’m sure,” Dana said. She walked around to the front of her ornate high-backed chair and sat down gracefully, folding her hands and placing them on the desk in front of her. “What can I help you with? I don’t suppose you just stopped by to chat about old times.”

“No, I’m afraid not.” Babs took a deep breath to steady herself. “Dana. I was hoping ... I was hoping that you might be able to help me out, considering the circumstances.”

Dana raised an eyebrow “Were you now? Are we talking money, then? I don’t give handouts, Babette.”

“No, of course not, but...”

“And my company has already given your family a substantial bonus for moving out here, hasn’t it? Not to mention his life insurance policy will benefit you considerably.”

“It will ... it’s just...” She steeled herself. “I’m not asking for a handout or anything like that. It’s just difficult to get by in this city without a steady source of reliable income and I thought...” She lowered her eyes. “I was hoping you might be able to get me a job.”

Dana laughed, a cold amused chuckle. “Wow,” she said. “It must have taken you a lot to come here.”

Babette swallowed. “Or even just a loan...”

“I don’t do loans,” Dana said. “And I’m sorry, but I’m not in the business of personal training. I have nothing for you.”

“I know what kind of businesses you’re involved with,” Babs said. “My husband and I didn’t have any secrets. I know what he did for you, and it had nothing to do with his little spaceship game.”

Dana drummed her fingers on her desk, staring hard at the woman across from her who refused to meet her gaze. “I’d figured you’d know,” she said. “Your husband was a gifted programmer. We’ve both known that since college. But he wouldn’t work for me unless I dressed it up to appear as something more ... wholesome.” She made a steeple with her fingers in front of her face. “He was very careful about shielding your children from the fact that he was working on a porn network.” Babs finally looked up. “How are your children by the way? How’s Ben?”

“They’re fine,” Babs said, finding it strange that she’d single out Ben. She had been the one to get him his pool-cleaning job, though. “Ben’s...” She shook her head. “Look, I know it’s strange for me to be coming here after our history but I was...” Dana sat forward and cut her off with a sharp hand gesture.

“Just stop,” she said. “It isn’t strange for you to be coming here, it’s unthinkable. But lucky for you, I’m no longer the sad little victim that you may recall from those days. I’ve moved past all that. But mention our history again, and this meeting is over. Do you understand me?”

Babs nodded. It was true. The stone cold figure who sat across from her seemed like a completely different person than the one she’d humiliated in college. “Yes, I understand you,” she answered, feeling sheepish and small. This office seemed designed to impress and belittle visitors and it was working. She felt inconsequential compared to what Dana had become.

“I was hoping ... I was hoping that you might have some work for me in your other businesses...” Dana wrinkled up her face in question, so Babs continued. “You may remember, I did some work like that back in college, when I was short on...” Dana held up a hand to silence her.

“Stop,” she said again, smiling wide. This time, her smile did seem to be real. “Are you asking me what I think you’re asking? You want to be an adult actress?” She laughed, sitting back in her chair. “You must be joking.”

“This isn’t about what I want,” Babs said. “We’re just stretched so thin right now.” She felt tears of embarrassment welling up. “Believe me, if there was any other way...” Dana pushed back from the table and stood up, beginning the long trek around the colossal desk to the front.

“I feel like you haven’t thought this through, Babs,” she said. “This is a young girl’s game, you know. You’re pushing forty now.”

“I saw the site my husband worked on,” Babs responded. “I know that there is a sizable market for older women, for MILFs or whatever you call them.”

“There’s a lot of men who prefer older women, sure. But do you still look good? She walked around till she stood in front of Babette. “Stand up for me.” Babs rose to her feet, flinching clumsily. She’d been in porn films before, when she was in her late teens and paying her way through college, but it seemed like a lifetime ago. But with no education, no credit, no immediate family members, and four kids to support, what else could she do? It was insane, but it was the sanest option available to her.

Babs smoothed down her clothes again and Dana walked slowly around her in a circle, like a predator inspecting its latest catch. “I will say this,” she said. “You’ve certainly managed to keep your figure after three children. How’re your tits?”

Babs was surprised by her bluntness but, considering her reasons in coming here, she should’ve expected it. “They’re fake. I had them reshaped after Lexi. Kids kind of destroy your breasts.”

“Yes,” Dana said. “I have one too. Look...” she sat on top of the desk and exhaled. “Have you really thought about this? It’s not like you can keep porn a secret. Even if you work smaller venues and don’t attend conventions or anything, you’re still going to get exposure. What if your kids find out? What if your friends find out?”

“If I had friends to turn to then I wouldn’t be here, would I?” She blinked back the tears that threatened. Dana was right. This was crazy. What would happen if Ben’s friends or, God Forbid, Ben himself actually saw one of her videos. She would lose all authority as a parent. Would he hate her for it? Bridget and Lexi certainly would. She could feel herself begin to wilt underneath Dana’s gaze. After a moment, she could stand it no further. “I’m sorry to have bothered you.” She turned to leave.

Dana started to laugh, however. “Oh, stop Babette. Come back.” She stood up from the desk and approached her, eyes sweeping up and down. “I can see you’re desperate,” she said. “But I’m afraid I’ll need to see what you look like nude.” Babs felt her heartbeat quicken. “I’m sure you brought some photos or something, yes?”

Babs felt foolish. Of course, this wouldn’t be so simple as walking in and asking for a job. How could she have forgotten something as simple as photos. “I ... no, I don’t.”

“Not a problem,” Dana said. “You can strip here. We’ve got privacy.”

Babs blanched. “Right here? Now?”

“You seem surprised,” Dana said. “Forgive me if I don’t take your word for it, but I need to know what I’m selling.”

“Can I just send you some pictures later, though? I have a few outfits or lingerie that would...”

“I’m afraid not,” Dana said. “You see, while this meeting is obviously important to you, it’s nothing to me, and intend to forget it ever happened as soon as you walk out that door.” She looked at her watch. “I’ve got another ten minutes,” she said. “Convince me to hire you.” She eyed her up and down. “Or don’t, and get out.”

Babs swallowed heavily. Oh well, here goes... It wasn’t as if she’d never done this before. She slipped her jacket off her shoulders and began to unbutton her shirt. Dana stared at her. She finished with the final button and removed the belt around her waist, laying it on the chair next to her jacket. Dana sighed and looked at her watch again.

Babs picked up the pace, quickly zippering down her skirt and sliding it down her legs, and then she finished removing her shirt, leaving her wearing nothing but some pantyhose attached to a black garter belt, and a matching set of lacy red panties and bra that Clarence had gotten her for Valentine’s Day. She knew she looked good in them, but had worn them for confidence, not because she thought she was going to need to strip. She folded her arms in front of her, and then fidgeted, holding her arms at her sides instead. It had been so long that she barely remembered how to pose.

“All the way,” Dana said. “You can leave the stockings on, but the bra and panties need to go.”

Babs nodded. She had expected it. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, feeling her heavy bosoms drop an inch, deprived of their support. She slid her arms through the loops and dropped the cups, relieved to see Dana nod in approval. Then she quickly removed her panties, surprised to find them slightly damp. She’d had laser hair removal at the time of her reconstructive surgery so she was bare down there, as well as on her limbs and under her arms. Clarence had loved her smooth skin.

“Whoever your plastic surgeon was, he certainly knew his business,” Dana said, standing up and approaching her. Then she surprised Babs by reaching out and squeezing one of her breasts.

Babs gasped softly. “Don’t be so jumpy,” Dana said. “Your coworkers are going to be doing far more than feeling you up.” She squeezed it again, and brushed a thumb over the nipple, watching it harden and rise. Then she took a step back and inspected her. As a trainer, Babs spent a lot of time in the gym, and her toned stomach, solid base, and curvy muscled thighs told that tale well. “Well, life certainly isn’t fair. It’s possible that you look better now than you did in college.”

Babs blushed, and hated herself for it. She didn’t want to allow herself to feel proud in front of her, not after what she had done. She was actually happy that Dana hadn’t tossed her out in the streets immediately. If their positions had been reversed, Babs wasn’t sure she could muster the grace and forgiveness Dana was exhibiting.

“Still,” Dana continued, “Older pornstars generally build their fan-base in younger years and hang on to them. There might be some geezers out there who have actually seen some of your old stuff, but that was another time. Nobody even owns a VCR anymore.”

“I can make new fans,” Babs said, feeling her confidence rise as Dana inspected her naked body. “I’ve learned a thing or two since then.”

“I don’t know,” Dana said. “I just don’t know.” She turned away from her and began the laborious trek around to the other side of the desk again. “I have a full stable right now. I’m not sure what I could stand to gain from this arrangement.” She plopped down into her chair and steepled her fingers again. “What are you willing to do, as far as content?”

“Anything,” Babs answered, too fast. “Well, mostly anything. Nothing too gross. No pee or poop or anything.”

“Anal?”

Babs nodded. “Yes.”

“Group scenes?”

Babs hesitated. “Yeah. Sure.”

“How about a gangbang?” she asked.

Babs swallowed. She’d been with two men before in her wild and crazy days, but only two. She was desperate, though, so she exhaled and nodded again. “Yes.”

Dana smiled. “Well well well,” she said. “Life never ceases to amaze...” She leaned back against her chair and studied the blonde across from her. “You may put your clothes back on, Babette.”

“Oh, right.” Babs moved to gather her things. She stepped into her panties.

“This is what I’m going to do for you,” Dana said. “I’m NOT going to grant you a position as an actress.” Babs glanced up horrified.

“Just hear me out,” Dana continued. “I may be heartless in some ways but I won’t have your kids growing up to see you getting fucked on Pornhub.” Babs was shocked to hear Dana using such language, but she knew that she needed to get used to it if she wanted to make it in this industry. “But I do have something that might be a fit for you,” she said. “Aside from porn, I also have an escort service. Are you familiar with the term?”

Babs fastened on her bra. “Isn’t that like prostitution? I don’t want to get in trouble with the law.”

“There’s nothing explicitly illegal about this,” Dana said. “We have contracts and licenses and everything. Just think of it as porn without cameras.” Babs wasn’t sure if there was a difference between un-filmed porn and prostitution but she nodded along. “You can make just as much money as porn. More, if you work the John correctly.”

Babs brightened. This was better than she had figured. If she could do this without the kids having a chance to know about it, all the better. “That doesn’t sound too bad,” she said.

“It’s not,” Dana said. “In fact, there’s a John who ordered an older woman for tomorrow if you’re interested. I already had another girl slated, but if you’re serious that this is something you might be interested in, I’m willing to take a chance on you. You’ve got the looks.”

“Oh my God, Dana. Thank you so much.” She quickly buttoned up her shirt. “You really have no idea what this means to me.”

“I think I know exactly what it means to you,” Dana said. “Despite past problems, I don’t have any interest in watching your kids go hungry.” She pressed a button on the desk. “That being said, I am a very busy woman and need to get back to work. My assistant outside will provide you with a name and a phone number. Leave your email with her and we’ll send you over any remaining details and handle any questions.”

Babs was floored. She had prepared for the worst but it seemed like things were looking up after a long dark spell. “Thank you so much, Dana. I ... Dana, I just want you to know that I’m so sorry about what hap...” Dana held up her hand one last time, silencing her.

“No,” she said. “I told you. It’s water under the bridge. Now please,” she made a shoo shoo gesture with her hand. “I have business to attend to.”

Still sputtering “Thank you’s,” Babs quickly slid up her skirt and smoothed everything down, making sure she was presentable. And then she took up her bag and beat a slow retreat down the huge office toward the doors on the far end. Her heart was beating rapidly, but in a good way. She was far more hopeful now than when she first arrived. “Oh and Babette,” Dana called, as she reached the door.

Babette turned, “Yes?”

“Give my best to Ben, would you?” She nodded, pausing a moment, and left.

Dana relaxed into her chair but didn’t get back to work just yet. She knew that Babs was collecting her materials from Riley outside, and she was expecting the questions that would undoubtedly arise. It was a mistake to use Derek’s crew for the last job at Victor’s. She didn’t want Riley getting too familiar with any of the workers, let alone Ben Franklin.

After only a moment, the wide doors opened yet again, and in walked Riley, looking every bit the professional young woman in her business dress. Dana smiled at her. She’d never wanted Riley to be a part of the business, but she just hated seeing her little girl upset, and disliked the vitriolic shit-spewing that Riley would engage in whenever the topic arose.

It was also somewhat hypocritical of her to deny Riley work, considering that Dana had started as a performer herself. Instead, she’d considered it a blessing that she could control the situations that she placed Riley in, making it safer at least, and hopefully more enjoyable. But there were other parts of the business that she couldn’t control, and those are what worried her.

“That woman who just left,” Riley started, brushing her hair behind her back. “Babette Franklin. Isn’t that Ben Franklin’s mom?”

“Indeed, it is,” Dana said, turning to her computer. “She was hurting for funds, so I offered to help her. Why aren’t you at your desk?”

Riley was stuck between a smile and a frown. “Ben’s mother is going to be working for us?” Inside, she was fluttering with excitement, but outside she tried to appear dispassionate. “And you’re sending her to the Mackleroy gig? I thought you were worried about sending one of your girls there. Wasn’t that why you wouldn’t let me do it?”

“The Mackleroy engagement is no place for a young girl like yourself,” Dana said. “I was worried about sending Tori there but Babs is tough. She’ll be fine.”

Riley nodded. It was really none of her business but she found it fascinating that now two members of the same family were working the business. She wondered what Ben would say if he knew. “Yeah. With the bouncer there, it should be fine.” Dana looked up.

“About that,” she said. “I’ve had to book Kelsey for another engagement that night so cancel him for Mackleroy.” Riley raised an eyebrow.

“You’re sending her out without an escort? I thought you said never to do that with parties.”

“ ... and I also said that you’ll never understand how this business truly works until you sit in this chair,” Dana replied. “Just do as I say. I’ll schedule someone else to meet her there.” She turned back to her computer, expecting the matter to be resolved. Riley didn’t leave.

“While we’re talking about the Franklin’s,” she said, carefully selecting her words. “Ben invited me over later tonight to go swimming. Is it OK if I leave the dinner a little bit early?” Dana stopped typing again and exhaled.

“You know how I feel about you becoming familiar with your coworkers,” she said. Riley bit her lip. One of the compromises she’d been forced to make when coming to work for her mother had been that she adhered to a few rules, one of which was not to fraternize with the help.

But Ben was just a kid like Riley. It wasn’t as if he was some older male talent trying to score with the boss’s daughter. Well, he probably did want to score with her, but it had nothing to do with who her mother was.

“But it’s just Ben,” Riley whined. “C’mon please? I’ve been good all summer so far, and he’s the only other person in your company that’s my age.” She never normally would’ve even told her where she was going, but a driver would be necessary and they all reported to Dana.

“I realize that, my dear, but the Franklin house is a bad idea for tonight.” She cracked her knuckles. “And I know this goes without saying, but you are NOT to tell that boy about his step-mother coming here.”

“Of course,” Riley said. Another one of her rules was that she was forbidden to speak of anything related to the job outside of the building. She found herself straying on that one sometimes, like in the van the other day, but she mostly kept quiet about what went on there.

This new development was different. As soon as she saw Babette’s name, she wanted to call Ben and tell him immediately. Keeping this secret would be harder. She also wanted to know how he was progressing with his sister. The prospect of him fucking his sister got her incredibly wet for some reason. “Besides, it looks like his mother won’t be at home, tonight. I’m sorry darling. I don’t want you going there. Some other time, perhaps.”

“Yeah, I’m afraid that’s not going to work for me,” Riley said. Dana looked up at her. Unfortunately, her daughter had inherited some of her stubbornness. “I’m sixteen mom. You can control who I work with, but you can’t control who my friends are.” Dana stared at her, letting the silence linger.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me, mom. I’m going to Ben’s tonight, and the only choice you have in the matter is whether or not I have to steal a company car to get there. I was planning on having a few drinks, so a driver would be preferred.” Riley straightened up. She looked confident, but not arrogant, and Dana found herself smiling inside at how independent her daughter was becoming. She was still the parent, however.

“You’re prepared to willfully disobey my orders?”

“Orders?” Riley said, smirking. “As an employee, I will obey your “orders” without question. You know that. But as a daughter, you need to lighten up. I’ve only been here a year and Ben seems cool.” She stared back at her mother, using the silence herself. “This has nothing to do with work, or with you. I just want to hang out with some friends.”

Dana took another breath, before returning to the computer. “No, Riley,” she said, starting to type anew. “I’m sorry, but I need to be clear here. Ben is not someone with whom I want you associating.”

Riley put her hand on her hips. “You don’t want me associating with him? Mom, you do realize that you set it up so that he fucked me yesterday, right?” Dana winced. She used the word so often that it barely registered but it still stung to hear her little girl throwing it around so recklessly.

“Don’t use that tone with me, darling,” Dana said, still typing. “That wasn’t my choice. Derek’s van was the only one available at the time.”

“Regardless,” Riley said. “He still fucked me, mom, and I liked it.” She watched the look of agitation suffuse her mother’s features. “You know, I think I might just fuck him again tonight. Hell, I might just fuck every guy that shows up.”

“Oh Riley, do we have to get dramatic over this?” Dana relaxed into the chair but kept typing away. “You know, I let you get away with far too much already, but I have to put my foot down on this. I do not want you going there tonight.”

“I hear you,” Riley said, turning back toward the door. “Loud and clear. But don’t think that I’m actually listening.” She strode down the office, using that same hip-gyrating strut that all of Dana’s girls used when feeling confident. Dana was forced to remove her glasses and stand, but they were too far apart by that point for Riley to see or care.

“I can stop you!” Dana yelled, her voice cracking. She hated losing her composure, as it only often tended to happen when she confronted her daughter. She was pleased to see Riley so independent, but it worried her sick to see her feeble control over the girl evaporating. Riley knew everything about the business, which made her an asset to the company. She could ground her daughter, but she couldn’t ground her secretary. She needed her secretary at the desk.

“Sure you can, mom,” Riley said, with a flash of a grin. “Go ahead and try. We’ll see how that works out for you.”


Given the impromptu reunion of the siblings, there was a lot of catching up to do. A lot of things needed to be said, about us, Babs, and of course, Dad. We got it out of the way quickly. Even though the death was recent, we all had spent enough time mourning that we didn’t want to reopen wounds that were still fresh. We spent some time commiserating, but we also spent that time drinking our freshly purchased beer, making the death and all subsequent discoveries seem less severe with every sip. After only an hour of catching up, we were all laughing and feeling a lot better. Even Katie had a drink by then.

I, a young virile boy on the cusp on manhood, was basking in the glorious consequence of a summer pool party - being surrounded by teenagers in bikinis. Katie set the ball rolling by putting hers on, and minutes later, Bridget came down wearing her bikini, and then Lexi, wearing one even more scandalous than the little thing she had on earlier. I sat on the corner of the couch with my leg tucked up. It was easier to hide my cock that way.

The incorrigible little bastard had sprang into life under Kleio’s attentions, and though it had dissipated on the ride to get beer, the sight of more and more scantily-clad step-sisters was bringing it back with a vengeance. I was fine as long as I sat where I was. But If I stood up and started moving around, I’d be knocking over lamps and poking eyes out left and right.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.