Betting On My Family - Cover

Betting On My Family

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 7: Party Planning

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Party Planning - Ben is out of sorts after moving to idyllic Orange County with his family and is coerced into the illegal and dangerous sex trade. As a crisis at home ensues and difficulties at work intensify, Ben’s family and a motley crew of co-workers are forced to make difficult choices before their new fairy-tale existence comes crashing down around them.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

So who’s Katie? I didn’t know what to say. Despite having spent the morning pretending to fuck my make-believe sister, I was still unsure whether or not I wanted to admit to fantasizing about my real one. Nobody in present company seemed to mind so much, and Riley had even admitted to finding her mom sexy, but I cared very much about what Derek or Drew would say, and didn’t want them to think I was somehow demented.

Because, let’s face it, fucking your sister is like the worst thing you can do in contemporary America. Not only was it a crime against Yahweh, Allah, and probably the Buddha, it was also a crime against nature, and I’d met violent, morally repugnant people before - thieves and bullies - who’d look down upon sister-sex as despicable, the fulfillment of sick sinful urges. Beating the shit of a schoolmate for his sneakers was somehow OK. Fucking your sister, on the other hand, would earn you a one-way ticket to hell.

That being said, incest obviously turned some people on as well. There is an absolutely absurd amount of porn out there depicting family members getting it on, so someone out there must be buying it. And I had watched so many stepfathers banging their daughters that it no longer even struck me as taboo, just puzzlingly arousing. I just didn’t want to fess up to it because it seemed like something I should be ashamed of. I didn’t have the balls that Riley had.

“She’s an ex-girlfriend,” I told them. It was plausible enough. I’m sure that lots of guys shout out the names of past lovers during sex, right? That’s, like, a thing that happens, isn’t it? Neither Derek nor Riley were buying it. They peered at me suspiciously, their mouths hard skeptical lines. Drew didn’t give a shit, regardless. He just rose out of his recliner and stretched, his semi-soft water bottle of a penis swinging side-to-side pendulously.

“That was fun,” he said with sigh. “Who’s down for some ice cream?” He thoughtfully plucked a box of tissues off of a nearby end table and tossed it at Riley, who muttered a quick thanks before wiping the globs of my jizz off her face. “We’re done here, right? Hey omnipresent voice dude! Is there anything else you want from us?”

“PERHAPS,” the voice intoned, “BUT NOT FOR NOW. I MAY HAVE FURTHER WORK FOR YOU. YOUR PENIS IS IMPRESSIVE.”

Drew smiled sincerely before lovingly glancing down at his third leg. “Thanks man,” he said. “I think so, too.” He turned to us. “Hear that guys? My penis is impressive!”

“THE JOB IS DONE. YOU MAY LEAVE YOUR OUTFITS WHERE THEY ARE AND RETURN TO YOUR CLOTHES. RILEY DEAR, PLEASE SWING BY THE CONSERVATORY TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.”

The conservatory? Someone should have told me we were performing for a character from Clue. My bet was on Colonel Mustard.

Riley stood up and began to fix her hair, and the arch of her back and her upraised tits ensured that my boner wasn’t going anywhere. I may have just come, but as a fifteen-year-old athlete, my libido was sheer insanity. She exhaled heavily, releasing a barely audible murmur, and I forcefully repressed the urge to tackle her and pound her for another ten minutes. She rounded the couch before looking at me over her shoulder. “Come with me, Ben.”

“I thought I just did,” I said, grinning. Drew nodded and gave me a thumbs up, appreciating my smart-assery, but Riley rolled her eyes.

“Nevermind,” she said. “You guys wait for me in the foyer.”

“Wait, hold up.” I ran to catch up with her. “Sorry. I can’t help it, sometimes.” We went through the double doors and Riley closed them behind us before narrowing her eyes at me.

“So,” she said, strolling down the hallway. I walked a step behind so I could watch her bubbly butt cheeks bounce with every footfall. “Katie is your sister, huh?” I blushed.

“That obvious, huh?”

“No,” she said. “But you’re fifteen and you were a virgin a week ago. How many exes could you possibly have had?” She made a good point. “Plus, I overheard some of what my mom questioned you about that night. I know you have a crush on them, and not just the step ones.”

“I can’t help it,” I said. “I know it’s weird.” Riley rounded a corner and I followed on her heels.

“I don’t think it’s weird,” she said. “I was being honest earlier about finding my mother hot. I even tried to make out with her once when she was drunk.”

“Really?” I asked. “You made out with your mom!?” Imagining either Riley or Dana by themselves was arousing. If I ever saw them together, my head would probably explode. Not that head; the other one.

She smiled at me over her shoulder. “She wasn’t having it, but still, I don’t think you’re weird at all. It’s not like you can control who you’re attracted to.”

“Thank you!” I said. At least one other person seemed to get me.

“But how does she feel about you?”

“Oh, uhh ... about me?” I hadn’t anticipated the question. “What do you mean? She’s my sister.”

Riley rolled her eyes again. “I know she’s your sister. But does she think you’re attractive? Does she find you hot? You’re a pretty sexy guy, Ben. It wouldn’t surprise me if she wanted to jump your bones as well.” I hesitated.

I really wanted to trust her. I knew that Dana was her mom, and I knew that I shouldn’t tell secrets to pretty girls, and I knew that I shouldn’t speak about Katie behind her back, but I was dying to get it off my chest. “I caught her jacking it to a picture of me,” I confessed. Riley stopped in her tracks. Then she giggled.

“Girls don’t jack it, Ben. There’s nothing to jack.” Her smile was radiant, but her eyes were interested. “But seriously? Your sister “jacks off” to you?” I nodded, and her eyes grew wide. “That is awesome! Are you gonna do it?”

“Do what?” I said.

“Her.”

“Do her?”

“Yes. Are you going to?”

“I don’t know,” I said pitifully. “I haven’t really thought about it.” What a lie. I had fantasized about fucking Katie hourly for approximately two years.

“Liar,” she said. “What’s stopping you? You like her and she likes you. What’s the problem?”

“I just ... uhh ... why do you care so much?”

“Don’t change the subject, Ben,” she said, leaning in close. She pressed me by my arms against the wall of the hallway and leaned in so that her nipples grazed my chest. I was already rock hard again. One other thing I just couldn’t help. “You want it and so does she. What’s standing in your way?”

I sighed. “Propriety, I guess?” I had just learned the word “propriety” a few days ago; I wasn’t sure if I was using it correctly. “And what if I make a move and she shuts me down? She’s my twin, Riley. I don’t want to fuck up what we have.” Riley leaned even closer until she rested her chin against her shoulder.

“I want you to do something for me, Ben.” I didn’t even need to ask what. “I want you to fuck your sister.” I sighed. Her closeness and the subject matter was making me very uncomfortable but very turned on.

“It’s not like I don’t want to...”

“Please...” she said. I felt her delicate fingers seek out my cock and I jumped as she squeezed it. I heard my father’s words in my ear: “Never negotiate with your pants down, son. You’ll understand one day that it’s just bad business.” Wise man. She squeezed again.

“Please,” she repeated. “Do her for me, Ben. And then I want to hear all about it.” She started to jack me off and I shivered.

“Oh my God,” I said, suddenly weak in the knees. “I want to. I just need to find out how to not jeopardize our friendship first.”

“I can help you,” she said. “Trust me. Introduce us, and I’ll have her blowing you within a few weeks.” I moaned as I imagined Katie sucking me off. My cock swelled under Riley’s fingers, making her smile. “You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Having your sister’s lips wrapped around this nice big dick?”

“Uh huh,” I managed, gritting my teeth. “But how?”

“I have a few ideas,” she said, sliding her other hand against my ribs and chest, pumping me faster with the other. “Oh Jesus,” she said laughing. “I can’t believe how worked up this is making me.” Her chest was flushed red. I couldn’t tear my eyes away from her breasts. “It’s obviously working you up as well.”

“You’re working me up,” I said. She stuck out her tongue at me.

“Come now, Ben. We’re talking about your sister now. You and I have already had sex. Standard alpha male protocol states that you have to move on to your next conquest.”

“I have a better idea,” I said, and grabbed her wrists. I spun her around, bent her over at the waist and pushed her forward until she hit against the wall with her palms. She started to protest, but before she could find the words, I shoved my cock inside her still-wet cunt as hard as I could. I slid in easily, both of us still horny and ready, and as I bottomed out, I once again felt the warm reassuring satisfaction of being buried balls deep inside a hot young thang.

“Oomph,” she said, and then she whispered in a low growl, “If I was your sister, I’d never stop fucking you.” I grabbed her waist and began to pound her. I knew she was teasing me and just trying to stir me up, but it was working. “Katie is gonna love this cock so much.” I gripped her harder, my hips becoming a blur.

“Oh yeah, baby. Do me harder. Are you going to fuck her just like this, doggy style? You wanna pound your sister like a dog?” I chuckled, but kept up the furious pace. “Or...” She pulled away from me and spun around, leaning back against the wall. She then hugged her right thigh to her chest before straightening out her leg and beckoning me closer. She draped her leg over the back of my shoulder as I stepped between her legs, and I eased my cock inside her, this time from the front.

“Ooooh God,” she moaned. “It goes so deep like this.” I used my left arm to squeeze her ass and help her balance while my right attacked her tits, aggressively squeezing them and pinching her nipples. My hips were most actively engaged, ramming my pelvis against hers at a frenetic pace, driving her against the wall. Overcome with lust, I kissed her, mashing my lips against hers. Both of our tongues began to dance, and since we could no longer talk, we simply rutted in the hallway like wild animals for another minute or two.

I wasn’t long in cumming. At fifteen, I couldn’t be if I tried. I pushed in as deep as I could manage, and ushered forth a triumphant scream before ushering forth inside of her. I shuddered at the feeling and gasped as my cock lurched repeatedly, filling up Riley’s pussy with my jism. I broke the kiss to find myself panting from the several moments of exertion. I looked up into Riley’s face and found her staring at me with a bemused expression.

“Wow,” she said. “That was genuinely unexpected.” I smiled and took a step backward, my wet slippery pole sliding out of her embrace. Riley lowered her leg before planting a quick chaste kiss upon my lips. “Do her just like that,” she said. “She’ll love it.”

I laughed and covered my face with hands, suddenly exhausted. “How though?” I said. “How do I approach her and not have her be weird or offended?”

“I told you,” she said winking, “I have some ideas.” She smacked my butt cheek hard and again started walking down the hallway. “Now when you get home, this is what I want you to do...”


We got ice cream. Drew wouldn’t shut up about it, and we all figured that we could use some refreshment after the workout. Plus, it was nice to be able to do something childish and fun after so much “adult” activity. We might have all been fucking for a living, but it was relaxing to remember that with the exception of the slightly older Derek, we were still a bunch of kids. Cold Stone Creamery served nicely in that regard.

Riley had collected our money for us after I practically raped her in the hallway, and also swore not to tell Drew or Derek about my incestuous obsession. She could tell that I was embarrassed about it, even if she couldn’t understand why. “I don’t get the stigma,” she claimed. “I mean, sure, reproducing with your sister is a no-no, but fucking for fun? Why not?” For my part, I agreed. I just didn’t want to shout it from the proverbial mountaintop.

$300 a piece was our take, and I received a small stack of crisp Jacksons to add to the pile in my socks drawer. I’d been thinking a lot about that money lately, and hoped that with a few more jobs, I could buy a quality trail bike. For the present though, I just splurged on a giant waffle cone loaded up with mud pie mojo. Drew was the last to order and approached the table with a big smile on his face. He seated himself and sighed reflectively. “I feel very close to all of you after this morning.” He draped an arm across my shoulder but I laughed and shrugged it off. I was very appreciative of the crew. It had been the happiest I’d felt since my dad died.

“Yeah, well I hope you enjoyed it,” Riley said, shifting in her seat and wincing. “You’re never allowed near my ass again. You should have to register that thing as a lethal weapon.”

“Aww,” he whined. “I really thought we had a connection back there, you know, when all three of us were inside you at the same time? Remember?” Riley sported an uneasy smile and hung her head in shame. “Remember, Riley?”

“I can’t believe you did that,” Derek said. “Didn’t it hurt?”

“It still hurts,” she said, “but hey, if you want to make an omelette, you gotta break a few eggs, right?”

Derek furrowed his brow. “I don’t think that expressions works here, but sure.” He gazed at her longingly and I could tell he had a bit of a crush on her. Who wouldn’t? She was devastatingly cute. “For what it’s worth, I had fun.”

“Yeah,” Drew said. “Me too.”

Riley nodded. “Actually? Yeah, me too. You guys are alright.”

Leave it to me to question things. “Is there something wrong with us?” All three sets of eyes turned to me. Cones, en route to mouths, paused in mid-air.

“What?” Derek asked. “Didn’t you have fun this morning?”

“No, I did,” I said. “But should we have had fun?” They all blinked at me.

“What are you talking about, Ben?” Drew asked. Riley leaned forward and rested her chin upon her hand.

“I don’t know,” I said. “But isn’t all this stuff bad? Isn’t sex work bad? I know I’m new to all this, but I feel like everything I’ve seen in movies or on TV about this sort of thing makes it look deplorable and always involving drugs, rape, abuse and shit.”

Derek answered, “Do the three of us strike you as purveyors of drugs, rape, abuse and shit?”

“Well no,” I said. “It’s nothing like I had expected. It’s just that ... Isn’t it wrong to have sex with people for money?” Nobody spoke. “I mean, we’re all sitting here happy as clams, but when you think about it objectively, this morning was ridiculously fucked up.” Riley tilted her head.

“Question,” she said. “Are you religious, Ben?”

I shook my head. “We used to go to church on holidays as a kid, but nothing in recent years.”

“I only ask because I was, up until a few years ago,” she said. “My dad is still a deacon. I went to church every week until I was thirteen. I mention it because I was raised to believe that sex is a sinful thing except between man and wife. It was taught to me that it was like this horrible act that would ruin my life if I didn’t stay chaste. To stay away from sex, I used to, you know...” She made the jacking off gesture with her hand, “ ... but then they told me that was sinful too. Only I couldn’t resist doing that, so I just sulked in shame every night after I inevitably did it.

“Yeah,” I said. “That’s the idea I’m talking about. And having sex for money seems even worse. How’d you get over all that?

“I didn’t,” she answered. “Not for a long time. I felt extremely guilty about it until one day, I confided in a Sunday School teacher. She told me that sex was a gift from God and that he never would have made people so horny unless he intended us to do something about it.”

“Wow,” Drew said. “That argument is air-tight, sister.”

“Oh shut up,” she replied. “I’m just saying that we wouldn’t be biologically wired to crave something so much unless it was part of God’s plan.”

“Somehow I don’t think this morning’s four-way gangbang was part of God’s plan,” Drew replied dryly. Riley leaned back and raised her hands in a “fuck it, I tried” gesture.

“There is no God,” Drew said to me. “People are hard-wired to fuck because fucking ensures the survival of the species. It’s that simple. But more to what you were asking, no, I don’t believe this is a crime, or even a bad thing. You think it’s bad because it’s illegal. You think it’s bad because talk show hosts claim it objectifies women. You think it’s bad because Walter Cronkite gets on the news every night and tells us about how we poor children are being victimized by it.”

Riley interjected. “Walter Cronkite is dead, you idiot.”

“Same difference,” he continued. “But fuck all that, dude.” He took a big bite of waffle cone and shamelessly continued with his mouth full. “If you’re happy, and she’s happy, then where’s the problem? The fucker feels better after, the fuckee feels better after, and both parties leave satisfied. What’s wrong about that?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know, guys. Both of you make sense, but I can’t shake this feeling that I’m headed down a path to destruction.” I looked to Derek. He was leaning back in his chair, looking contemplative. “What do you think?” I asked.

He chuckled. “You really want my opinion?”

“Yeah,” I said. “I really do.” He always seemed to have good ideas. He was the Gandalf to my Frodo, the Ben Kenobi to my Luke, which reminded me - I needed to stop by Tosche Station on the way home to pick up some power convertors.

“What I think,” he began, “is that you’re fifteen now, and a big part of growing up is figuring these things out for yourself.” I frowned. He was right, of course, but I was hoping for more of a “magic bullet” solution. “Just try and be a good person,” he said. “Whether you do that by pleasuring women or mowing lawns is inconsequential.”

I nodded, and apparently he took this as encouragement to keep going. He loved it when people listened to him.

“Stop believing what you see on TV and start thinking for yourself. Make your own decisions and then accept responsibility for them. That’s what being a man is.” It was all good enough advice, but I felt like he was lecturing me, which kind of annoyed me. “ ... but rest easy, Ben. I think you’re a good guy, and I think your father would be proud of you for simply asking that question. It’s good that you care. Don’t stop caring.”

“Don’t stop believing, either,” Drew said. “Hold on to that feeling.”

Riley punched Drew for being Drew just as my phone started to ring. I looked at the face and saw a name that I’d never seen before. “Mr. Popular over here,” Riley said. “Another one of your bitches?”

“Not my bitch,” I said. “But yes, still a bitch. It’s Lexi.” To say I was surprised would be an understatement, but when I answered, the voice didn’t sound like Lexi. It sounded like the smart sexy nice girl that Lexi pretended to be whenever she wanted something. As soon as I heard that flirty lilt to her voice, I knew that I was being manipulated.

“Hi Ben. How’s work?”

“Spent all morning double-stuffing the boss’s daughter in front of an old pervert,” I said. No, of course I didn’t actually say that, but I should have. “What do you want?”

“I take the time to call you up, and you immediately think I want something?” Derek and Drew started talking to each other but Riley stared at me, attempting to listen in.

“So what do you want?” I repeated.

“Fine,” she said, the tone of her voice lowering. “So listen. Syl is visiting this weekend but mom has to fly out to some PT conference in Washington, last minute. Bridget and I were thinking of throwing a party.” Babs was going out of town. This was the first I’d heard of it. Even if she was, it was too soon.

“My dad is barely in the ground and you want to throw a party?”

“Hey!” she snapped. “That’s not fair, Ben. We all miss him, but how long is enough? Bridget and I are going crazy sitting around here all day. Besides, how often does mom go out of town? This could be fun.”

“Look,” I said. “It’s whatever. Do what you want. What do I care?”

“Well...” she said, “we were hoping you’d come...” There was a pregnant pause. “ ... for starters...”

“Would you just come out with it, already? What do you want from me?”

“What do you want from me!” Drew sang. He looked at Riley. “Adam Lambert is the tits.”

“We want you to invite your friends,” she said. “That’s all.” Aha! So that’s what she wanted. She was afraid her shindig would be a taco party. “Moving during the summer hasn’t been as hard on you because you met friends at your job. But Bridget and I have only met two other people that live down the street. I’m sick of not knowing anyone, and I feel like I’m just wasting time until school starts.”

“You want to steal my friends?” Couldn’t she just join a fucking book club or something?

“We want to borrow your friends,” she said. “And c’mon! It’s a party! We’ll get Syl to buy us some booze and we’ll make margaritas. It’ll be fun.” I glanced across the table and studied Derek, who was animatedly discussing Dark Souls 3 with Drew. His face was lean and tan with just a hint of danger, and then he cracked a smile and my heart melted. Fuck that. He was far too handsome to bring around my sisters. Drew would be a little bit safer, but instead of his goofball nature, he was a good-looking dude too.

“I don’t think so,” I said. “It’s a bad idea. I don’t feel like partying anyways.” I had gone to a few parties back in Pittsburgh, but the main reason I went was to try and hook up with girls. Now that I was getting steady pussy, I failed to see the point. Besides, it would just be my sisters and whoever the poor strangers were that they met down the street, and my sisters only wanted to jack my friends. Drinking would be fun, but no.

“You’re saying no? You won’t even ask your friends?”

“Sure won’t,” I said. “That’s what “no” means.” I could practically feel her temperature rising through the phone.

“How about this, then?” she said, her voice quick and irritated. “You invite your friends tomorrow or I’ll tell mom you’re a DRUG DEALER!” She screamed the last two words so loudly that I had to hold the phone away from my ear. Riley looked at me quizzically. She raised her eyebrows at me and mouthed the question “drug dealer?” I shrugged and shook my head.

“Drugs? What are you talking about, Lexi?”

“I decided to do a nice thing today and put away your laundry, and guess what I found in your top drawer?” Shit. I knew what she found: fifty crisp $20 bills, the grand I’d gotten for giving up my virginity. She probably assumed that I couldn’t have made that kind of money, that fast, any other way. I tried to keep my voice low.

“I’m not selling drugs, Lexi. Jesus.” Our father had always stressed the importance of staying a hundred percent natural, training wise, and when he told me that most stuff aside from pot was harmful, I listened. Her thinking I did drugs was insulting, and a little bit stupid. “I mean, seriously?”

“Whatever, Ben. I didn’t realize that cleaning pools paid $50 an hour.”

“Fine,” I deadpanned, “you caught me. I’m running guns and coke for the Mexicans. But I need that money or El Chapo will pull out my fingernails.” Derek stopped talking, mid-sentence, and both he and Drew turned back to me, suddenly interested in the conversation.

“You can’t joke your way out of this, Ben. This is serious.”

“Yes,” I said, licking around the edge of my cone. “It is very serious.”

“C’mon Ben, just ask your friends to come tomorrow and I won’t tell a soul.” Fat chance of that, I thought. Odds were good that everyone at our previous high school had already heard that I was the next Pablo Escobar.

“They’re older than us,” I whined. “They don’t want to come to some stupid high school party.”

“Party?” Derek asked, raising his eyebrows.

“Where?” Drew said. “I wanna go!”

“Just ask them,” Lexi said. “Then I’ll give you your money back.” Fuck it. I covered the receiver and looked to the guys.

“My sister’s throwing a party tomorrow and wants you guys to come.”

“I’m there,” Derek said.

“Totes,” Drew added. I was surprised. They were both older. Didn’t they have anything more exciting to do?

“Fine, Lexi. They’re coming.”

“Great,” Lexi said brightly, suddenly becoming sweet again. “Tell them to bring their suits.”

“You better give me my money back,” I said.

“Of course,” she said. “Right after you clean the pool and hot tub.”

“Lexi!”

“Oh, don’t be a baby. It’s what you do all day. You’ll live. Dinner’s at seven.” Click. I placed the phone on the table. Drew shook his head.

“I knew you were hiding something,” he said. “I was just thinking yesterday about how much happier I would be if I could get my hands on some guns and coke.”

“Bring trunks,” I said. “They wanna swim.” I did feel some excitement at that prospect. Lexi might be venomous, but I bet she and her sisters would look amazing in bikinis. They allegedly tanned in the backyard every day, but by the time I got home, they were always back inside and dressed like comfortable slobs.

I also was excited to see Sylvia. Although she was the eldest sister at 21, she was both shorter and less buxom than her large-chested sisters, but still very beautiful in a more quiet and elegant way. She was also, by far, the kindest of the three, and the only one with which I’d had a real human-style conversation with. In my eyes, one of the benefits of moving to Orange County was that it was close to Stanford and we could see more of her, but she had yet to visit. I assumed that she was busy.

“What about me?” Riley asked. “Am I not invited?”

“Oh,” I said, caught off-guard. “You want to come?” I hadn’t been sure about the guys, but I was positive that Riley would have existing plans for a Friday night.

“I’m supposed to attend some dinner with my mom, but when I’m done, yes! After that discussion in the hall, I can’t wait to meet your sisters.” I wasn’t so sure. While I didn’t understand females as well as I pretended, I knew the danger in bringing pretty girls to a party full of other pretty girls. Blood might be shed.

“OK,” I said. “You probably look decent in a swimsuit. I guess you can come.”

“Fuck you, I look incredible in a swimsuit,” she said. “Tell you what. I’ll even send you some pics later and you can pick the one you want me to wear.” Kick ass. She didn’t need to sweeten the deal, but I’ll take it.

“Hmm,” Drew said, scratching his chin and eyeing me suspiciously. “What were you guys talking about in the hall? You were gone for like fifteen minutes.”

“None of your business,” she chided, “but we were only gone for so long because Ben lost his mind and banged me against the wall.”

“Whaaa?” Drew said. He held up a fist for me to pound. “Respeck.” Derek was motionless. I caught his eye for a second. His expression was chilly.

He said “Couldn’t help yourself, huh?” and I shrugged. I couldn’t read him. Was he jealous, angry, upset?

“In any case, I’m coming,” Riley said, polishing off her cone. “But don’t expect anything more from me, boys. Today was just a job. It was fun job, but it was still a job. Besides, my poor little private parts need some time to recuperate.”

“It’s OK,” Derek said, allowing himself a slight smile. “We’ll just have to content ourselves with Ben’s sisters, instead.”

“Goddamnit.”


Riley had something else to do afterwards so she took off in a Uber, but we still had another two houses to do. One was another bored housewife with a bi-weekly appointment to have her guts pumped by a Chippendale’s-outfit-wearing Derek, but the other was just a house. Believe it or not, sometimes we actually cleaned pools. Once both pools and the housewife were thoroughly scrubbed and snaked, our long day of toil and labor was over, and it was time to go home and put the moves on my sister.

Riley had given me some interesting instructions on how to seduce Katie, and though some of what she suggested seemed crude and somewhat juvenile, I was still excited to give it a try as I walked through the front door. I went for the stairs, eager to find Lexi and get my money back, but glancing into the dining room, I saw a sight that turned my blood cold. Sitting at the table was Babs, and sitting across from her was Triss and Diana. Between them, resting on the table, was my closed laptop. Oh ... my ... God...

My heart accelerated from a normal pace into full-on panic mode within a few seconds, and my chest started to throb and feel constrictive. I couldn’t imagine a more unwelcome sight to come home to. I could feel my neck and face flush at the sight of them, and I knew I was about to start sweating, too. Babs looked up from the conversation and met my eye. “Speak of the devil,” she said flatly. “Ben, come in here for a moment.” I timidly entered the dining room.

Triss and Diana’s backs were to me as I approached, but they mercifully looked over their shoulders so I could gauge their expressions. All three faces were severe and unsmiling. Not good. I noticed a box of tissues near Babs and her eyes were raw, as if she’d been beating back tears. “I’m guessing you probably remember Beatrice and Diana from across the street?” I swallowed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.