My Brother's Genie
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Being a Genie's Master can be fun. Being the brother of a Genie's Master, on the other hand, can be less fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School   Nudism  

In a London pub, a girl sat down at one of the tables. With her she had her own, pink-coloured backpack, and the light-blue one of her friend, who had just gone to the bar. She looked around, taking in the full appearance of the place. People were stood around chatting and drinking, and some were watching a television programme where some men were running around kicking a ball at each-other.

“He asked me for ID!” Alexis said as she came back carrying two drinks. “I’m flattered he thinks I look under 18. I gave him another couple of inches as thanks. He’s got a surprise coming when he next gets hard.” Alexis handed Lumiosa her drink, and she began sipping it.

“What is this?” She asked.

“Vodka and Coke,” Alexis replied, before picking up the £10 note she’d gotten as change. “This money’s so weird. And everything’s so expensive nowadays. Back when I lived around here it was all shillings and farthings and things.”

“Many things about the modern world still confuse and amaze me, such as all those mobile communications devices humans carry with them.”

“Humans and me. Though I mostly use mine for Twitter. I’m @alexisofthelamp.”

“I do not know what that is.”

“It’s a thing that the humans use to insult each-other and stalk famous people.”

“That sounds incredibly strange.”

“Humans are strange. That’s one thing that never changes. Another thing that’s constant is the quality of pub food. Seriously, you have to try a burger in here.”

While the girls drank and chatted, two guys spotted them, and walked over to them.

“Hey there girls, you look lonely,” said one of the guys.

“Do we?” Asked Lumiosa, not quite getting what was going on.

“What my friend means is that of course you can sit with us,” Alexis said, and the boys sat down on either side of the girls, smiling.

“I’m Jake, and this is Ben,” said one of the boys.

“I’m Alexis, and this is my friend Lumiosa.”

“That’s a cool name, is it Italian or something?” Asked Ben.

“Not quite,” Lumiosa smiled.

“So are you two American then? Or Canadian?”

“We’ve lived in America long enough to pick up the accents,” Alexis said, not quite lying. “I used to live around here though, a long time ago. It’s all changed since I was here though.”

“Well then maybe Jake and I can show you lovely ladies around town? And then maybe get some dinner later?”

“Do you often offer to show tourists around the city?” Asked Alexis.

“Only the pretty ones,” Jake replied.

“Well we are definitely pretty, if I do say so myself,” said Lumiosa.

The boys took the two genie girls all around London, taking in all the famous sights. Lumiosa was very impressed by all of it, and Alexis did enjoy seeing all the things that hadn’t existed in the 19th century. In the evening the four of them returned to the pub where the boys were very impressed by Alexis’ appetite, the other 3 eating much more modest amounts. The boys also had to deal with raging boners in their pants, Alexis deciding it wouldn’t be appropriate for the boys to be soft in their presence. By the end of the night the boys were quite drunk, and Alexis was making out roughly with Jake, while Lumiosa reluctantly let Ben kiss her.

“I should not ... Master Matt would not like me to...” she said.

“Wait, do you have a boyfriend!?” Ben shouted.

“No she doesn’t, it’s fine,” said Alexis. “Lumiosa, Matt and Sophie let us do whatever we want while they’re not around. Matt would want you to have fun.”

“Hang on, hang on, what are you two girls talking about?” asked Jake.

“Nothing, just forget all about it,” Alexis said. She snapped her fingers as she resumed making out with him. Lumiosa then began kissing Ben too.

“Mmmmm ... our place or yours?” Jake asked.

“Our place would be a little bit cramped for you,” Alexis said, breaking the kiss. “Let’s go back to yours.”

The four of them went back to the boys’ flat, and Ben picked Lumiosa up to carry her to his bedroom. Alexis pulled Jake in that direction too, but he resisted.

“Woah there,” he said. “That’s Ben’s room. My room’s this way.”

“What? Aren’t we all gonna fuck each-other?” Asked Alexis.

“What? All four of us together?” Ben asked.

“It would be a lot of fun,” Lumiosa said.

“Just think, two gorgeous girls making love to you both,” Alexis said, rubbing Jake’s tummy. “You’d remember this night for the rest of your lives.” Ben and Jake looked at each-other, and then both nodded.

“Alright then,” Jake said.

“Yay!” Lumiosa cheered, kissing Ben. “Let’s go.”

The four of them walked into Ben’s bedroom, and the girls gently pushed the boys back onto the bed.

“Nervous guys?” Alexis asked, and they nodded.

“Don’t be, we promise to be gentle,” Lumiosa smiled. “Shall we, Alexis?”

“Certainly, Lumiosa.” The two girls stuck their hands out, and with a swift gesture, the boys’ clothes flew off their bodies.

“What the fuck!?” Ben shouted. “How the fuck did you do that!?”

“Do what?” Lumiosa asked innocently. The girls snapped their fingers, and they too were instantly naked.

“Oh my God,” Ben said.

“Not quite, but I’ve been called worse in my time,” Alexis said.

“They’re witches!” Jake shouted.

“Not quite,” Alexis smiled. The two girls floated into the air, and over towards the boys.

“Maybe they’re succubusses!” Ben shouted.

“Succubi,” Alexis corrected. “But we’re not those either.”

Floating above them, Alexis and Lumiosa kissed the boys lovingly.

“Please don’t hurt us,” Ben said. “You wouldn’t like our souls. Really.”

“Oh God, we’re begging you!” Jake said, practically in tears. “Please don’t take our souls. I don’t wanna die!”

“There’s an old married couple next door! Take their souls! They’ve lived long enough!”

“Humans are rather strange creatures, aren’t they, Alexis?” Lumiosa said, kissing Ben again.

“Very strange,” Alexis said. “Superstitious too. Relax boys, we’re not witches, and we’re not succubi either. We’re everything you’ve ever wanted.”

Alexis and Lumiosa floated over to one-another, and began scissoring each-other as they made out, their hands caressing every inch of their naked bodies. Several minutes passed, before they landed next to the boys, who tensed up slightly.

“What are you?” Jake asked.

“I’m Lumiosa, and this is Alexis,” said Lumiosa. “Are you scared?”

“Yes,” Jake said.

“Good,” smiled Alexis. “Humans are so cute when they’re scared.”

“What are you gonna do to us?” Ben asked, dreading the answer.

“Well we were thinking of having sex with you,” Lumiosa said. She waved her hands, and the lights were dimmed to a more romantic level.

“All night long,” Alexis said. She waved her hand, causing a wave of exquisite pleasure to rush through the boys’ bodies. “Of course, If you’d prefer, we could just go, and we’d never bother you again.” The boys just looked at each-other, and nodded.

“Alright, you can stay,” Ben said.

“Smart boys,” Alexis smiled. The two girls then began making out with the boys with an inhuman passion.

“Neither of you are virgins, are you?” Asked Lumiosa. The boys both shook their heads. “Well we promise you this will surpass anything any human has ever given you.”

The two genies grabbed hold of the boys’ dicks and began stroking them, while they simply looked them in the eyes.

“Oohhhhh ... Oh God...” Jake moaned.

“You guys ever seen each-other naked before?” Alexis asked. They both shook their heads. “So then Jake, what do you think of Ben’s dick?” Jake looked over at his flatmate’s groin, and gazed at his dick, which was still being stroked by Lumiosa.

“It’s, um ... it’s nice, I suppose...” Jake moaned. “It’s bigger than mine.”

“Well we can’t have that, now can we?” Jake groaned, and looked down at his dick. He watched as its girth doubled, and its length increased by several inches.

“Oh my God...” he said.

“Alexis, that’s hardly fair on poor Ben, now is it?” Said Alexis, Ben groaned, and his cock also grew until it was even bigger than Jake’s.

“Oh yeah?” Alexis said, making Jake’s cock continue to grow. The two girls fought over the size of their guys’ dicks until the boys were wielding weapons which would make even the most well-endowed of horses jealous. They were comically huge, sticking up high into the sky. Their balls were equally large, weighing them down heavily.

“Oh my God, what have you done to us!?” Ben exclaimed.

“We just gave you some “magical male enhancement”,” Alexis replied.

“Does this not please you? We do so like pleasing humans,” Lumiosa asked.

“They’re enormous!” Jake shouted. “How the fuck are we ever gonna use those!? They won’t even fit in our trousers!”

“And we’d rip you girls apart if we tried to fuck you with them! They’re as big as my arm!”

“They’d be great for you guys though! I mean, just check this out!”

Alexis snapped her fingers, and the boys cried out in pleasure as their cocks exploded. The boys were completely overwhelmed with sensation, barely able to comprehend the orgasmic intensity that such enormous penises could produce.

“OH GOD, IT’S TOO MUCH!” Jake screamed. “MAKE IT STOP!” Alexis snapped her fingers, and the boys stopped cumming, trying to catch their breath. “Are you trying to kill us!?”

“Nonsense, we just wish to serve humans and make them happy,” Lumiosa smiled. “Are your genitals too big?” She waved her hand, and the boys’ bits shrunk to a human, albeit large size.

“Humans do tend to enjoy sex, don’t they?” Alexis asked. She took some of the boys’ cum on her finger, and swallowed it. “Mmm, yummy. Makes me want some more.”

Alexis leant down, and took Jake’s cock in her mouth, sucking on it hungrily. Lumiosa did the same, although being somewhat more graceful in her ministrations. Despite having just blown the biggest loads of their entire lives, it still felt absolutely incredible for the boys. The genies’ millennia of experience was certainly paying off. The boys both spread their legs, and instinctively took each-other’s hands as the girls continued to pleasure their still-quite-large penises. Up and down their heads bobbed, while their tongues massaged every millimetre of their cocks. Had they been able to think clearly both boys would likely at that point have told you these were the greatest blowjobs they’d ever gotten.

The boys came in unison, blasting hot cum down the girls’ throats. When it was over, the girls began making out, swapping the boys’ cum between themselves, licking it up as they did. The boys’ cocks remained hard, although little about any of this surprised them anymore. The girls stopped kissing, and stared at the boys.

“Oh God, please, no more,” Ben begged. “We’re exhausted!” Alexis just snapped her fingers, and both boys were immediately fully recovered.

“Fuck time,” Lumiosa said. The girls crawled on top of the boys, and began making out with them, as they lowered their pussies onto their cocks. The genies bobbed their hips up and down on the helpless boys, who couldn’t decide whether or not this was the greatest or worst night of their lives.


Daniel slept deeply, having passed into an orgasm/chocolate-induced sleep. He was spooning Asrah, his soft cock and balls rubbing against the genie’s perfectly-formed bottom. Asrah was awake, content to listen to her Master’s peaceful breathing.

“Daniel, Asrah,” came a voice knocking at the door. Annoyed they were being disturbed, Asrah got up, making sure not to disturb Daniel, and went to open the door, where she saw Christophe stood in the doorway.

“It is the middle of the night and my Master is sleeping,” she said.

“I’m sorry, but Mistress Mary and Sir Adam have called a meeting of everyone in the house,” said Christophe.

“Now?”

“Now. All must attend in the main dining room.”

“What’s this about?”

“I’m not allowed to say, but it’s very important.”

“Very well, but my Master will not be pleased.”

Asrah shut the door, and went over to Daniel.

“Master...” she whispered, shaking him lightly. Daniel just grumbled slightly. “Master ... you need to wake up...”

“Mmmmm ... I’m sleeping...”

“I’m sorry Master, but we’ve been told to get up...” Daniel opened his eyes, and looked at her.

“What time is it?”

“4am, Master.”

“So 9am at home. Still too early.”

“Master, we have been told we must attend an urgent house meeting.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.