My Brother's Genie - Cover

My Brother's Genie

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Being a Genie's Master can be fun. Being the brother of a Genie's Master, on the other hand, can be less fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School   Nudism  

It was midday on the 1st of May 1519. At the Château du Clos Lucé in Amboise, France, a girl watched as a priest left, having taken confession from the infirm man who lay inside. As she saw him leave, the girl walked back in, not having been permitted to be present as it went on.

"Are you alright, Master?" Asked Alexis as she walked back into her Master's bedroom.

"Yes, I'm fine," replied Leonardo. "My soul is cleansed. At least I hope so."

"I still don't understand why you insisted on getting that priest in anyway."

"Alexis, nearly five decades with you would be enough to test anyone's faith. But even you cannot determine or even know what lies beyond this life. Think of it as attempting to cover my bases."

"Master, I do not know if there is any sort of afterlife, but I have lived a long time, and in all my millennia of life I have never seen anything to make me believe that there is any God but humans who use genies to give themselves that title. And anyway, even if there is such a thing as Heaven and Hell, I'd say you've got nothing to worry about."

"I certainly hope so."

"Master, I know to an extent I'm obliged to think the world of you, but I can honestly say you are one of the kindest Masters I've had in a long time."

"I am nothing special. And if basic kindness is so rare, then what is wrong with humanity?"

"Not everyone is bad. My last Master tended to just ignore me and focus on his wife. Well, his daughter that he then married."

"How ... nice for them."

"And my Master before him was a young boy who spent a few weeks fucking his mother and sisters, before moving on to turn his entire village into his own personal harem."

"Well offering someone their every desire does tend to result in them indulging in their every desire. You know I've indulged myself once or twice."

"Or thrice."

"And true, one might argue my entire career has been based on talents you have given me."

"Goodness knows that Giocondo girl wouldn't have ever sat still without my magic."

"Yes ... she was a wriggler, wasn't she?"

"Her husband seemed to agree when we mentioned it to him."

Leonardo chuckled, and then coughed a little. It caused Alexis great displeasure to see her Master in pain like this. Leonardo, like most Masters, had wished for perfect health, though unlike some, he'd merely wished for slower aging, rather than none at all. But all Masters must eventually succumb to old age. In the weeks leading up to a Master's death, the magic keeping them alive begins to wear off, as they return to their natural age and physical condition.

"Do you want anything, Master?" Alexis asked him. "More cushions? Something to eat or drink?"

"No no, I'm quite alright. I'm just worried about what will happen to you after I am gone."

"I will return to my lamp to await my next Master."

"I know that part, but what about your lamp? Count Melzi is getting most of my property, but what about you? As far as he knows, you're just my handmaiden. He's going to wonder where you disappear to."

"I've seen inside his mind, and "handjobmaiden" would be a much better term for what he thinks I am to you. Even now, he's downstairs sipping at a glass of wine and reading a book, with the assumption you're balls deep in my mouth at the moment."

"From what you've told me, that would not seem to be out of character for your Masters."

"Not really, no. But please, Master, do not worry about me. All I care about at the moment is that you're comfortable."

"You have always been too good to me."

"I like to think I'm not one of those genies that just mindlessly loves their Master, but I do really like you Master, and I want you to be happy."

"And you've given me 49 years full of happiness. Which is why, at the very least, I'd like to try and make sure your next Master is one who will treat you as you deserve."

"Not Count Melzi?"

"I don't know. Possibly not. I've never considered myself a vain man, but it wouldn't be difficult for him to work out where my talents come from should he discover the truth about you."

"He couldn't make it public though."

"No, but he would know, and I would not like that. Granted the priest knows. I told him all about you, and everything you've done for me. He didn't believe me of course."

"He'd probably assume I was the second coming. Wouldn't be the first time."

Leonardo chuckled at that, and as he did, there was a knock on the door.

"Leonardo, Miss Alexis, lunch is ready," said the voice of Count Melzi from the other side of the door.

"Do you want me to help you down? Or would you like to eat up here?"

"No no, I should like to eat downstairs. I can't spend my final days in bed."


At JFK Airport, Antonella, Daniel, Charlie, Harry and Afericus walked outside to find their ride.

"There he is," Antonella said, pointing to an inconspicuous, 7-seat car which was pulled up waiting for them. "Come on, get in."

"Who's this?" Charlie asked as they got into the car. In the driver's seat was a man dressed in a suit.

"One of my servants," Antonella said, taking the front seat. "Perkins and his brethren here are simple magical constructs. No free will, just complete loyalty to me. Isn't that right, Perkins?"

"Yes ma'am," Perkins said, pulling out.

"Where are we going?" Daniel asked.

"To my home," Antonella replied. "I've made it into a sanctuary for genies and their Masters."

"Sanctuary?" Harry asked.

"Somewhere to which they may come and socialise with their own kind. We've got 45 Masters and their genies living full-time in my home, and about 200 or so that come and visit from time to time."

"Your home must be enormous!" Charlie exclaimed.

"Indeed it is, but magic means it can be as enormous as I desire. The interior is many times larger than the exterior, and rooms appear and disappear as needed."

"Hang on, if this place is for genies and their Masters, then surely I can't go in?" Asked Daniel.

"It is my home," Antonella said. "I make the rules, and I can bend them. You are one of us."

"Thanks, I guess."

"I know you three don't like the idea of living away from home, but it will only be until we are able to deal with these people."

"You think we can? How?"

"I'm not sure yet, but we're working on it. Now then you three, the rules. If you are to reside in my home, you must obey these rules. First of all, there is to be no conflict. We must be civil towards one-another. No attempt must be made to countermand anyone else's wishes. If you wish to fight, do so elsewhere."

"Does that happen?" Asked Daniel.

"Someone once tried to stage an epic fantasy war in the gardens."

"Wow..."

"Secondly, though you may make wishes, for the most part, genies are to be afforded the same freedoms in my home as their Masters. They are free to enjoy themselves however they wish. And most importantly, while in my home, genies are to be given permission to move freely in and out of their lamps. Thirdly, though clothing is optional throughout the entire house, all sexual activity is to be conducted in private."


Frank woke up in a start, sweating.

"Are you alright, Master?" Frank looked, and saw Asrah, knelt before him. He realised then he'd fallen asleep in the bed they'd given her.

"Oh ... yes Asrah. I just had a bad dream," Frank said.

"Would you like to talk about it, Master?"

"No ... I'm just worried they're going to take you from me." Frank got out of bed. "Sort my clothes out."

Asrah waved her hand, and Frank's clothes were washed and ironed magically.

"Sir," said a guard, banging on the door. "The council is demanding a call with you."

"Alright, I'll be right out," Frank said. "Probably going to demand I hand you over to them."

"Shall I come with you, Master?"

"Yes, but stay out of sight. I have an idea."

Frank and Asrah walked to the conference room, where he joined a video call with the other 14 council members.

"I assume you've got some bad news for me," said Frank.

"Yes," replied Nicholas. "We've spoken to the Secretary General, and he has ordered Asrah to be confiscated from you."

"I see."

"What's more," continued Carolina. "You are to be removed from this council and a new UK representative will be selected."

"You can't do that!"

"Your memory will be erased, and you will be returned to your old life."

"This decision is final then?"

"Yes."

Frank thought for a moment, and then decided."I see," he said. "In that case, Asrah, I wish for you to put all 14 of them to sleep."

"What!?" Nicholas exclaimed. Asrah hesitated for a moment, and then nodded.

"Your wish is my command, Master," she said. A snap of her fingers later, and the 14 of them dropped into a deep sleep.

"Good," Frank said. "I'm sorry guys, but you've forced my hand. Asrah, I wish that anything I say will be instantly obeyed by anyone who hears it. I wish that the council will look to me as their one leader, and not question me. And I wish that from now on, you will obey me and only me."

"Your wish is my command, Master," Asrah said. With a wave of her hand, it was done. "Master ... what do you intend to do with these wishes?"

"Don't worry, it's not to conquer the world. I just need to make sure that I can keep control of these people. They'd be lost without me."


Far from New York City itself, in the countryside, the car drove down a seemingly inconspicuous road. However, as they got further down it, the passengers noticed an enormous mansion begin to fade into existence.

"Invisible to the outside world," Antonella said. "I like my privacy."

"It's huge!" Charlie exclaimed.

"As I said."

The car reached the house, and the group got out, being greeted by some more of Antonella's servants.

"Welcome home, ma'am," they said.

"Thank you," Antonella said. "These are our new residents. Please show them to their rooms."

"At once, ma'am."

As they stood in the entranceway, many genies and humans in various states of dress stood staring at them.

"What's he doing here!?" Asked one boy, pointing at Daniel. "He's not one of us."

"He is here as my guest. Spread it around. No-one is to harm him," Antonella said.

Daniel was led to a room by one of the servants, and led inside. In there he found an exact replica of his bedroom at home, down to the tiniest detail.

"Oh my God," Daniel exclaimed.

"Miss Antonella was keen that you feel as comfortable and at home as possible," said the servant that had brought him. "Everything you had at home can be found here. Also present is a mini-fridge which will automatically restock with whatever you'd like. The far wall is also retractable to reveal an en-suite bathroom."

"Wow, this is amazing."

"The advantages of magic. I'll leave you now."

The servant left, leaving Daniel to investigate. His room did indeed seem identical to his one at home, albeit with a different view outside the window, and with the addition of the magical fridge, as well as a button on the wall. Daniel pressed it, and the wall vanished to reveal a large bathroom, the highlights of which were the enormous hot tub, as well as the separate shower cubicle. Daniel took a shower, and then relaxed on his bed in his birthday suit, flicking through the television, coming quickly to the conclusion that he could get every TV channel on Earth, with English subtitles on all programming.

There was a knock at his door, and Daniel got up to answer it, poking his head out to avoid showing off his nude body. He was greeted by the sight of two young girls, about his age. They were insanely beautiful, and were dressed in tight-fitting jeans. One of them was wearing a pink top, while the other was wearing a purple one, and it was obvious that neither of them was wearing a bra. The girls looked identical.

"Bonjour," they both said together in strong French accents.

"I'm Amélie," said the girl in the pink top.

"And I'm Céline," said the girl in the purple top. "Miss Antonella has asked us to show you around."

"Oh ... like my guides?"

"Oui," replied Amélie. "She believed we would be the best choice, as we are your age, as well as beautiful girls." It was true, and Daniel's cock was beginning to notice.

"Well, um ... sure," he said. "Just gimme a second to get dressed."

"There is no need," Céline said. "You may walk around nude in this house. We normally do."

"Thanks, but ... I think I'd like to wear clothes."

"Whatever you want. We'll be here."

Daniel shut the door, and ran to his drawers to get dressed. He pulled out a pair of boxers, and slipped them on over his rapidly-hardening cock, before putting on a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt, opting to remain barefoot. Daniel opened the door again, where he saw the girls making out.

"Um..." he said.

"Oh, you're ready," Amélie said, breaking the kiss. "Let's go."

The two girls took Daniel's hands, and they wandered through the house.

"So ... are you two twins?" Daniel asked.

"No, we are just clones," Amélie replied, and the two girls giggled.

"Oh ... ha ha..." Daniel chuckled awkwardly.

"We are indeed twins, and yes, we both have genies," explained Céline.

"We found them about 4 years ago while on holiday in Spain."

"Life has been veeeery fun since then." The girls giggled again at this.

"Must be nice having a genie," Daniel said.

"Oh it is," Céline said. "We'll introduce you to our boys later maybe."

They arrived at a door, and opened it.

"This is one of the many communal living room," Amélie said. Daniel poked his head inside, and saw some people watching a large TV. The girls then dragged Daniel along to another part of the house. They opened the door, and Daniel was greeted by the sight of an enormous indoor waterpark.

"Woah..."

"One of the more popular additions to the house," Céline grinned. "Come on, we have much more to see."


Elsewhere in the house, the naked Afericus was wandering around awkwardly. He wasn't used to this level of freedom, normally dividing his time between his lamp and standing by his Master's side. He didn't quite know what to do with himself.

"Are you alright? You look a little lost." Afericus turned around to see a girl, whom he instantly recognised as one of his genie sisters, smiling at him. She had an obvious baby bump.

"I have never been afforded such freedom to roam at my leisure," Afericus said. "I know now how to spend my newfound time."

"Well you can come with me," the girl smiled. "A bunch of us are all hanging out together."

"That would be delightful, good maiden."

The girl took Afericus' hand, and led him to a room. She opened the door, and the two of them walked in to a room with a large hot tub in it. Inside the tub sat two other genies, an Asian-looking man and a Caucasian woman, cuddled up to one another. The girl got back into the tub, and gestured for Afericus to do the same, which he did.

"Everyone, this is..." the girl said. "Actually, what is your name?"

"I am Afericus," he said. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"You talk weird," said the woman. "I'm Nyssha. Not Nyssa. Nyssha. With an H."

"Don't mind her, she's easy to annoy," said the man in a strong French accent. "I'm Riome."

"And I'm Farréam," said the pregnant girl, smiling.

"You are with child," Afericus said.

"I know, isn't it wonderful?" said Farréam gleefully. "Out of all the hundreds of girls in his harem, Master Noam has chosen ME to bear his children! I'm honoured."

"I understand the feeling," Afericus said, smiling. "I have fathered many of my Mistresses' children over the years. It does give one a wondrous feeling of delight knowing my Mistress thinks highly enough of me to desire her children to be made from my sperm."

"My Mistress isn't likely to want to get pregnant any time soon," said Riome. "Her twin sister also has a genie, and their wishes mostly consist of pulling pranks on people, with occasional breaks for wild sex parties."

"My Louisa's exactly the same," said Nyssha. "53 years of Mistresshood and still not a day goes by without a few dozen gallons of cum being dumped into and onto various parts of her body. Humans are all the same. Only interested in the feeling between their legs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.