My Brother's Genie
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Being a Genie's Master can be fun. Being the brother of a Genie's Master, on the other hand, can be less fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School   Nudism  

Charlie and Daniel turned back to normal, and tried to wake Harry up.

"Give him some time," Antonella said, the van driving away quickly. "He's had quite the shock. We'll need him conscious though for the journey."

"What journey?" Daniel asked.

"Right now that guy is almost certainly phoning his superiors, meaning he's about to realise he's been fooled. He knows who Harry is, meaning he could find his house, and from there, find yours, Charlie. You can't go home."

"Of course we can!" Charlie said.

"I'm sorry, but it's not a good idea. I've put protection on the buildings and your families, but we can't risk you going back there."

"So where are we going?" Daniel asked.

"You're coming with me to New York. It's where I live. There are a few dozen Masters all living there with their genies. It's where everyone can all live in harmony, as well as plan retaliation against those who believe magic should be destroyed."

Before the two of them could respond, they heard Harry begin to stir. He opened his eyes slowly, and saw Charlie.

"Oh God, I'm in Hell," he said.

"No such luck I'm afraid," Charlie said, and Harry turned to see Dan.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"We managed to rescue you before you died," Daniel replied. "We're going to New York."

"Ideally we'd just teleport there, but as Harry's still bonded with Sarosa, our magic can't affect him."

"Sarosa..." Harry said. "Where is she!? Is she alright!?"

"We couldn't get her," Daniel said. "We could barely get you."

"Well we have to go and get her!" Harry shouted.

"No Harry, we can't," Antonella said. "Genie lamps are indestructible, and the only way to draw her out would be by you rubbing it. She's quite safe."

"But-"

"Harry, we'll get her back one day. But for now, what's important is that you're alive. Focus on that."


Sarosa bashed against the walls of her lamp. That stupid, stupid boy! She loved Harry, but he could really be a moron sometimes. Who knows what they were doing do him right now? And she was powerless to stop them, her magic not stretching beyond the confines of her lamp. Sarosa sat down on her large, dark-blue bed, and tried to compose herself. Look at it this way, Sarosa. You can still feel your bond to him, meaning he's still alive. But that doesn't necessarily mean he's okay. They could be torturing him! Her stomach churned at the thoughts of her Master suffering.

On the other hand, maybe she was wrong. Maybe Harry was having the time of his life with these people, doing whatever it was they did. She didn't find it likely though. Despite their feigning ignorance, she was convinced they were a part of the Brookmans' organisation. She wondered who was in charge now, since she very much doubted Richard Brookman was still alive. Sarosa had met the man and his old, frail father in 1898, when they'd recruited her Master, Michele, into their organisation. She remembered that meeting well; dinner on the Eiffel tower, where she and the Brookmans' genie, Apriya, had been expected to sit in silent obedience while their Masters discussed matters. She'd not approved of the things they were discussing, but she'd known to keep quiet. Her Master, while generally kind to her, did not take kindly to being questioned. When her Master had died in 1912, she had returned to her lamp, and not emerged until 103 years later, when Harry had freed her. She could only assume she'd been locked away in the Society's vaults for that time, although Harry had told her she'd been found buried in the mud. She didn't know how she'd ended up there.


Tuesday the 12th February 1924. Archaeologist Howard Carter and his team were doing what they'd dreamed of for years. After months of excavating and plundering his tomb, they were finally opening the sarcophagus of the 18th dynasty Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamen. Inside the first sarcophagus they found a second, and in the second they found a third, which took a great deal of effort to remove. Then, finally, they opened the third sarcophagus.

They all looked on in amazement at what they saw. The mummy, damaged, but still present. But it was not the mummy that amazed them. It was the fact that, on top of the mummy, lay a golden lamp, which surprised them considerably. It was decorated with what appeared to be rubies.

"What is it?" Asked Lord Carnarvon.

"Well it's obviously an oil lamp," said Howard.

"Yes, I can see that Carter. But it's medieval at the earliest. It couldn't have been around in the King's time."

"It must have been. The tomb hasn't been touched since it was sealed. Medieval grave robbers wouldn't have bothered cleaning up when they left."

"Well what else then? Time travel?"

"I don't know. Maybe the ancient Egyptians had things like this that have simply never turned up before."

As Howard Carter stared at the lamp, he was almost mesmerised by it. He reached out his hands, and picked it up.

"What are you doing, Carter!?" Shouted Lord Carnarvon. "It could crumble in your hands!"

"It's fine..." Howard said. "It's solid enough. Quite dirty though."

"Well that's fine, now put it down. Carefully."

Howard ignored Lord Carnarvon's advice, and instead began rubbing the lamp to remove the dirt. In his hands he felt it begin to grow warm, and the group watched as clouds of crimson-coloured smoke poured out.

"The Pharaoh's curse!" Shouted one of them, and the group ran off, leaving only Lord Carnarvon to stare at what was happening. The two of them watched on in amazement as the clouds of smoke clumped together, and formed into a very naked and very handsome man, who was knelt before them.

"Oh my God," said Howard.

"That's impossible," said Lord Carnarvon.

The genie listened to the two humans speaking, and quickly determined that, though he seemed to be in his former Master's tomb, they were not speaking a language he was familiar with. Identifying which of the humans was his Master, he looked at the other one, and with a thought, extracted the knowledge of this language from his mind. He then turned back to his Master.

"My most warm salutations to you, Master," the genie said. "I am Afericus, and shall be my purest pleasure to fulfil your every desire."

"What's he blabbering about?" Asked Lord Carnarvon, but Afericus just ignored him.

"Desire?" Howard asked.

"Indeed Master," said Afericus. "With a few exceptions, it is my sworn duty to grant your every wish. Anything you desire shall be yours in an instant, you need only say the word."

"Genie ... Djinn ... Carter, get back from him and get out of the tomb," said Lord Carnarvon. "Djinn seek only to cause suffering to humans. You ask him for anything and you'll regret it for the rest of your life, and possibly beyond."

"Master, please, do not listen to this man," Afericus said. "My only desire is to bring you joy and pleasure mere mortals may only dream of. With my powers, you may experience happiness unlimited for the rest of your days. Simply speak, and I shall obey."

"Come on Carter, let's get out of here," Lord Carnarvon said.

"Hang on..." said Howard. "Djinn ... you say you'll give me anything you desire?"

"Within the rules, yes."

"Can you bring my wife back to life?"

"Alas, Master, I cannot."

"Carter, we have to get out of here! NOW!"

"Can you shut him up?" Asked Howard.

"Certainly Master. Do you wish it?"

"Carter!"

"Yes, I do."

"Then your wish is my command."

"Carter, please, get away from-" Lord Carnarvon began, but the instant Afericus snapped his fingers, his voice became silent. No matter how hard he tried, he could not make any noise. His entire body became completely silent.

"Oh my God, you really do have powers," said Howard.

"Indeed I do, Master."

"Well then, this is an interesting development, isn't it?"


"Wow, you served Tutankhamen and Howard Carter?" Antonella asked. "That's pretty incredible."

"Yes Miss Antonella," Afericus said. "Both were fine Masters."

"I've met quite a few genies who served famous historical figures," said Antonella. "Where we're going there's the genie who performed Jesus' "miracles" for him. Nice guy."

The two of them were sat together on a Heathrow to JFK flight, for which 5 tickets had magically become available. Sitting a few rows in front of them were Harry and Daniel, with Charlie in the middle of them. Daniel was playing hangman on the screen, Harry was just sat thinking about recent events, while Charlie was sat bored.

"I'm soooo boooored!" She said. "Are we there yet?"

"7 more hours," Daniel said.

"I wanna get there noooow!"

"I'm inclined to agree," Harry said. "I'd forgotten what it was like to not get things the instant I want them. Where are we going anyway?"

"Somewhere in New York," Charlie replied. "Antonella says we need to hide out because they'll be looking for us."

"The people who caught me?" Harry asked, and Charlie and Daniel nodded. "God, I feel so stupid. How could I have let them get me like that?"

"Don't blame yourself Harry," Daniel said. "How could you have known? And you quite rightly felt invincible with Sarosa."

"I should have listened to her," Harry said. "She thought I was in danger, and I sent her into her lamp."

"That does sound pretty stupid," Charlie said.

"Yeah ... look you two, I'm really sorry for how I acted."

"It's fine," Daniel said.

"No, it's not," Harry said. "Charlie, I shouldn't have made you fuck me."

"No, you shouldn't have," Charlie agreed.

"And suck me for 12 hours straight."

"No."

"And pose for nudes with me that I posted on 4chan."

" ... I did what?"

"And bum me with a penis I made Sarosa give you."

"Um..."

"And lactate on my cereal so I could use your milk instead of cow's milk."

"..."

"And eat your cereal with my jizz instead of milk."

"Okay, I think we get it!" Charlie shouted.

"And Dan, I'm sorry for being so selfish," Harry continued.

"Harry, really, it's fine," Daniel said.

"Dan, please, let me apologise," Harry said. "Like I was saying, I was so selfish. I spent months wishing up endless pleasures for myself, while ignoring my little brother. Your dick deserved pleasure too. And I promise, when all of this is over, when I get Sarosa back, I'll tell her to grant your wishes as well as mine."

"Well this is all rather touching," Charlie said. "But we've got 7 hours to kill, so let's do something fun. Pull your pants down."

"What!?"

"Come on you two, trousers and pants down," Charlie said. She then stood up and shouted. "Afericus! I wish no matter what the three of us do here, everyone will think it's perfectly normal!"

"Your wish is my command," Afericus shouted back, no-one taking any notice of the two of them.

"Good," Charlie smiled. "Now take your trousers off you too. We've got 7 hours to kill and I'm in a handjob sort of mood. Now do it."

"Sure, I could do with something to distract me," Harry said, pulling his down.

"Charlie, we're on a crowded plane!"

"Yeah, and no-one's gonna notice thanks to my wish," Charlie said.

"Come on Dan, you were complaining about not getting enough sex, and now a hot girl is asking to jerk you off."

"Fine, I'll do it."

The boys both took all their clothes off, which Harry then shoved into the overhead locker.

"Ready to join the Mile High Club?" Charlie asked.

"Well ... technically we're about 5 miles too high for that to be accurate," Daniel said. "It should be something like the 6-Mile High Club."

"Plus I joined the 6-Mile High Club with Sarosa in my first week of having her," Harry added. "But we did it without a plane. We flew through the air fucking, then cuddled and napped on a cloud. We also joined the 6-Mile Deep Club when we fucked at the bottom of the Mariana Trench. And the 250,000 Mile High Club when we fucked on the Moon."

"Alright then you two, ready to be wanked off on a plane?"

"Yeah, sure," Harry smiled.

"Good."

Charlie grabbed hold of both boys' dicks, and started stroking them.

"I must say Dan, that dick of yours is looking pretty mighty," Harry said. "Charlie give it you."

"Uh ... yeah..." Dan said, not quite as used to talking casually while being pleasured as Harry was.

"Changing my body was one of the first things I wished for," Harry said, groaning a little as Charlie rubbed the head of his penis. "Sarosa had lots of fun moulding me as she saw fit, until I had the body of a God."

"Are there many 16-year-old Gods?" Charlie asked.

"Depends how many 16-year-olds have genies, I suppose," Harry moaned.

"Wow, you two are bloody talkative, aren't you?" Charlie said, amazed at how chatty two guys could be while getting handjobs. "I wonder which of you's gonna cum first."

"Probably me," Harry said, grabbing hold of his seat arms. "In fact, here I go ... Uhhhhh!"

Harry leaned his head back and thrust his hips up as he unleashed an enormous load, splattering large quantities of semen on the seat in front of him.

"Oooo yeah ... that's good..." Harry moaned as his climax came to an end.

"Really?" Charlie said, still stroking Daniel. "I'd have thought with all the sex you have you'd have much better staying power."

"I wished my staying power away," Harry told her.

"Why?"

"Why would I want staying power? No staying power plus no refractory periods equals lots and lots of orgasms. Why settle for one load when I can blow a hundred an hour?"

"I guess that makes sense, eh Dan?" Daniel just nodded, enjoying his handjob. "You feeling about ready to blow?" Daniel nodded again, moaning as Charlie rubbed the head, and caressed his balls.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.