My Brother's Genie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Being a Genie's Master can be fun. Being the brother of a Genie's Master, on the other hand, can be less fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School   Nudism  

"Dan ... Daaaaan..." Daniel heard Charlie's sweet voice, pulling him out of his dream. He opened his eyes, and saw Charlie looking over him, smiling. She was dressed in her school uniform.

"Charlie?"

"Morning Dan. Have fun yesterday?" Daniel sat up, and realised he was in Harry's room. Memories of the previous day came flooding back to him.

"Yesterday? But it was like midday?"

"You slept all day and night. You were exhausted."

"I'm not surprised. What the fuck did you do to me?"

"I made you shoot half a litre of jizz. You passed out after that, so the girls just made love to each-other while you slept."

"Oh my God ... Where are the girls, anyway?"

"I sent them home to get ready for school."

"School?"

"Yes Dan, school. It is Monday, you know."

"Oh yeah ... Do we really have to go to school? Can't you just wish us up a day off?"

"Of course I could, but I've got all sorts of fun stuff planned, so get dressed."

Charlie gestured to Daniel's uniform, which she'd laid out on the bed for him.

"Come on then!" She said.

"Aren't you going to look away?"

"Dan, we're a bit past modesty right now. Get up and get dressed."

Dan reluctantly got out of bed, and started putting his clothes on, still not quite comfortable showing his body to Charlie. When he was fully dressed, Charlie took his hand in hers, and walked downstairs with him. As they walked, they heard low, female moans. They walked into the living room, where they saw Sarosa. Her arms and legs were chained to the sofa, her legs spread far apart. She was moaning loudly.

"What's happened to you?" Daniel asked.

"This is ... my punishment ... for displeasing my Master..." Sarosa moaned. "I am horny ... oh so horny ... but I cannot touch myself ... No relief..."

"Just use your magic to take it away," Daniel said.

"I ... cannot ... I cannot disobey my Master..."

"Well Charlie, you wish it away for her then."

"I'm not helping that bitch out," Charlie said. "I can't anyway. It'd be against the rules."

"What rules?"

"The genie rules. Afericus explained them to me. One of them is I can't interfere with someone else's wishes."

"What? That's stupid."

"Very annoying, isn't it?" Said Harry, walking into the room. "As annoying as coming home to find there's a magical barrier around my bedroom, and having to sleep in mum and dad's bed."

"Oh yes, I'm sure sleeping with your mother was a nightmare, you sicko," Charlie said. Harry just ignored her, and walked over to Sarosa.

"Had enough?" He asked.

"Please Master!" Sarosa begged. "This is agony!"

"That's the idea. Apologise for what you did."

"I'm sorry Master! I'm so SORRY!"

"Do you promise to obey me completely from now on?"

"YES MASTER!"

"Swear to me! Swear you will never disobey me again!"

"I SWEAR MASTER! I SWEAR!"

"Beg me to show mercy!"

"PLEASE MASTER! HAVE MERCY ON YOUR LOYAL GENIE!"

"You may free yourself."

Sarosa breathed a sigh of relief, and then let out a scream of pleasure as she made herself cum. Her chains vanished, and her hands rushed to her pussy. Sarosa masturbated furiously as she rode out her orgasm for what felt to her like an eternity. When it was over, she laid back, panting.

"Now dress us, we're going out," Harry said.

"Yes Master," Sarosa panted, magically dressing them.

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked.

"Well if you must know, I'm entering a sports competition, and I intend to win," Harry said, pulling the poster out of his pocket and handing it to Charlie. "No dorks allowed."

Harry left with Sarosa, leaving Charlie and Daniel looking at the poster.

"That bastard's going to go and cheat his way to victory," Charlie said.

"That's hardly the worst thing he's done with his wishes," Daniel said.

"No, but wouldn't it be great if we messed up his chances?"

"I thought we couldn't interfere with his wishes?"

"Not directly, but I was thinking maybe help someone else to beat him. Give him the same chances as Harry."

"No way Charlie, you're not doing that to me."

"I didn't mean you, idiot. I mean just pick one of the other competitors at random and give him a few perks."

"That could be fun I guess."

"Good. Come on then."


With Afericus' help, Charlie and Daniel got tickets to see the show very easily. As the three of them sat down, the two humans looked around. They were surprised as to how big the arena was, as well as how full it was. They were surprised how they'd only just heard about this event, since something this popular must have had a lot of publicity. There weren't a lot of young people in the audience though, since most of them were at school.

The first event was the long jump. They watched the various competitors compete, and noted that the men and women competed together, and there were no age groups, which they found odd. The first few people were average, but then it was Harry's turn. They saw him walk out onto the field, dressed in an extremely tight pair of shorts that showed off his bulge, and a vest that gave a good view of his toned muscles.

"So what now?" Daniel asked.

"We watch Harry, of course," Charlie replied. Harry had his run up, and leaped so far that he went past the sand box. The crowd cheered.

"Surely that's going to get someone asking questions?" Daniel asked. "That was impossible for a human."

"He's probably got everyone brainwashed," Charlie said. "And I suppose they could do drug tests and stuff and he'd come up clean anyway. Anyway, the next competitor's coming up. Afericus, wish time."

"What do you desire, Mistress?" He asked.

"I wish for that guy to jump even further than Harry did, and nail a perfect landing," Charlie said.

"It shall be done, Mistress."

The next guy took his run up, and jumped. As he did, Afericus stuck his hand out, grabbing hold of him with his magic. As he moved his hand, the boy flew, looking quite alarmed at how far he was jumping. He landed perfectly, as amazed as everyone else in the stadium.

"There, that should show Harry," Charlie smiled. "I can't wait for the next event."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The three of them turned around to see a woman sat behind them. She looked to be in her early 20s, and was slightly tanned. She had an Italian accent.

"Who are you?" Charlie asked.

"Word of advice Charlie, guard Dan's mind," the woman said. "I've just read everything from him. Rule one of having a genie; protect your friends and family."

"What are you talking about? Do you have a genie too?" Daniel asked.

"No Dan, I don't," she replied. "But that's not important right now. What's important is you stop your plan and get out of here."

"Why on Earth would we do that?" Charlie asked.

"Don't you find it suspicious that this event was literally announced yesterday? Seems a bit quick for a big thing like this. And how it's on a Monday, when most people are at work or school? It's a trap. They're trying to lure Masters and their genies. The short notice and poor scheduling won't be a problem if you have a genie, and right now, they're going around scanning people, trying to work out who's got a genie. It's a simple trick. Try and read your mind, and if they can't, you're probably a Master or genie. It's what I did. Just be glad I got to you first."

"That's nonsense," Daniel said.

"No, it's really not. There are two guys walking around here trying to read people's minds, and I reckon Harry and the other guy will have just caught their attention.


Meanwhile, the two guys in question, Frank, and the French delegate, Nicholas, were indeed on their way to see Harry in the changing rooms.

"I've checked Freddie," said Nicholas. "He's clean."

"Must have been Harry wishing for them both then," Frank said. The two of them walked into the changing rooms, where they saw Harry getting a blowjob from Sarosa, while the other competitors took no notice.

"Harry Robinson?" Frank asked.

"What!?" Harry groaned. "Can't you see I'm busy here."

"My apologies," Frank said. "My name is Frank Johnson, and this is my associate, Nicholas Durand. We'd like to speak to you and your genie." Sarosa stopped sucking at this, and the two of them stared at the men in shock.

"Worry not, we mean you no harm," Nicholas said. "We represent an organisation which would be very interested in meeting you."

"You're not with the Brookmans' lot, are you?" Sarosa asked. "Because if so, we're not interested." Frank and Nicholas looked a little bit shocked at this, but remained calm.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Frank said. "But the rest of our group would be very interested in meeting you."

"Master, I do not recommend we go with them."

"Shut up, Sarosa," Harry snapeed. "What sort of group is this?"

"All will be revealed on arrival," Nicholas said. "Come, we have a car waiting."

Harry stood up and pulled his shorts up, and followed after the men, with Sarosa staying close to him. They led him outside to a large limo, and the 4 of them sat in the back. Nicholas clapped his hands, and the car set off.

"Where are we going?" Harry asked.

"All will be revealed," Frank replied. He pressed a button, and a plate of vol-au-vents appeared. "Please, help yourself."

"And if you'd like a drink..." Nicholas said. Another button press later, and a glass of wine appeared.

"But I'm only 16," Harry said.

"Please, you are a genie's Master," Frank said. "The laws of the world do not apply to you."

"I'd just like to say I don't trust you two and I think we should leave," Sarosa said.

"No-one asked for your opinion," Harry said, stuffing his face full of vol-au-vents.

"Yes genie, be quiet," Nicholas ordered.

"Neither of you are genies, I'd know one of my brothers anywhere," Sarosa said. "But there's a large amount of magic on you both."

"Sarosa, I said shut up!" Harry shouted, his mouth full.

The car arrived at the organisation's building, and the two of them were lead in. Sarosa noted that the entire building, as well as all of the heavily-armed guards around were practically swimming in magic.

"It's at this point I'd ask you to dismiss your genie," Frank said. "Strictly humans only beyond this point."

"Oh, alright," Harry said. "Into your lamp, Sarosa."

"Master, I really don't think that's a good idea," Sarosa said.

"Sarosa, I wasn't asking."

"But Master, I-"

"NOW!"

" ... Yes Master."

Reluctantly, Sarosa conjured her lamp in Harry's hands, and was then sucked into it in a cloud of dark-blue smoke. Harry then walked into the room with the men. Inside was a large conference table, though no-one was around it.

"Please, sit down," Frank said, and Harry did so, placing Sarosa's lamp down on the table.

"Comfortable?" Nicholas asked, and Harry nodded. "Good." Nicholas pressed a button, and a set of chains appeared, wrapping themselves around Harry and completely immobilising him.

"What's going on!?" Harry asked.

"The first step in saving the world," Frank said. He put a pair of gloves on, and picked up Sarosa's lamp. "This is what people like you get."

"What do you mean!? People like me?"

"Those who would use the power of genies to infringe on the liberties of others," Nicholas replied. "You and the rest of your ilk are a danger to humanity, and must be stopped."

Harry look around and saw the room changing into a completely white void, with only his chair and the door remaining.

"You will be left here until you die," Frank said. "Which if you've done something silly like eliminating your need for food, will be a very long time indeed."

"You can't do this! This is murder!" Harry protested.

"It's more than scum like you deserves," Frank continued. "You and every other Master will be rounded up and killed, and humanity will be free of the genies' tyranny forever. Goodbye."

Frank and Nicholas left, and the door disappeared, leaving Harry on his own. It was true that he'd eliminated all unnecessary bodily functions, so he was likely to be here for decades before his body gave in.

"Oh, and just to speed things up a bit, as well as torture you," Nicholas' voice said over the intercom. "We're going to very slowly remove the air and heat from your cell." Now that was definitely bad. Harry didn't have any sort of protection against anything like that.

"Sarosa!" He shouted. "Help me!"


"Look, I don't know who you are, lady, but we're perfectly safe here," Charlie said.

"It is in your best interests to keep your Mistresshood secret," the woman said.

"Why?"

"I'll explain at your place," the woman said. She then grabbed Daniel, and disappeared.

"Hey!" Charlie shouted. "You can't do that! Afericus, I wish for you to take us home!"

"It shall be done, Mistress."

In an instant, the two of them were back in her living room, where they saw Daniel and the woman sat on the sofa.

"I'm sorry about this," she said. "But I didn't want to talk with anyone around."

"Would you mind explaining who you are now and what's going on?" Charlie asked.

"No to the former, yes to the later," the woman replied. "It's better if I keep myself to myself."

"I thought genies had to obey humans?" Charlie asked.

"I'm not a genie," the woman told her.

"But you have magic?"

"Like I said, it's better to keep myself to myself. And anyway, even if I were a genie, I wouldn't be obliged to obey some random girl."

"I'm not some random girl!" Charlie shouted.

"More than 100 billion people have inhabited this planet over the years. You're no more special than any of them."

"Charlie, is there a chance you could not make this woman mad please?" Daniel asked. "I've had quite enough of people casting random magic spells on me."

"Okay fine," Charlie said. "Will you at least tell us your name?"

"Antonella," she replied.

"What kind of a name is that?"

"You're a girl called Charlie, and you're insulting my name? You know, I'm really starting to regret saving you."

"Saving us from what?"

"That event was set up purely to lure out genies and their Masters," Antonella explained. "They're hosting dozens of them over the next few weeks."

"Who's "they"?"

"The UN. They've set up a special division specifically targeted at removing magic from the world."

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? Anyone who's rubbed a genie's lamp has near-infinite magical power at their disposal. And there are thousands of genies on Earth. They're scared."

"That's no excuse to true and get rid of all the genies!"

"Isn't it? Look at this from their perspective. Most Masters use their genies to have fun. But what's fun for one person isn't necessarily fun for another. Their idea of fun might involve torturing random people on the street. Hell, Daniel's brother has, without any specific malicious intent, committed several hundred counts of what is effectively mind-controlled rape. Many would see that as reason enough to have him killed."

"And do you agree with that?"

"Of course not. Magic, when used properly, can be a tool for great good. And in truth, this group only poses a danger to those foolish enough to allow themselves to be harmed. With what I've read from your mind, Daniel, I fear that your brother may fall into that category."

"Harry?" Daniel asked. "You think he's in danger?"

"Possibly," Antonella replied. "Assuming he allowed the group to lead him into a trap."

"Well we've got to do something!"


"Well?" Asked Frank.

"I'm sorry Mr Johnson, but we've not been able to determine anything," replied the Professor. Asrah was laid naked on a table, after extensive examination.

"Nothing?"

"Her heart rate is 86bpm," the Professor said. "Blood type AB-, which, while rare, isn't anything unheard of in a human. Body temperature approximately 36.7 degrees. X-Rays reveal she's perfectly normal on the inside, as far as we can tell. We could perform a vivisection, if you'd like."

"No no, I wouldn't want to break her. So you can't find anything unusual about her?"

"No Mr Johnson. As far as we can tell, she's a perfectly normal human girl. Though to be fair, you didn't tell us what we were supposed to be looking for."

"That girl is far from a perfectly normal human being. That girl could have you screaming in indescribable agony with a flutter of her eyelashes. That girl could knock over the Eiffel Tower with a light blow from her lips. That girl could bring down every government on Earth with nothing but a wiggle of her finger."

The Professor looked at him with a look of confusion. He didn't understand Mr Johnson's fascination with this girl. She seemed like a perfectly ordinary girl, maybe 19 or 20. He wondered where she'd come from. Aside from the perfectly legitimate work he and his team did, their bosses tended to give them jobs which might appear to the outside world to be a tad immoral or illegal. Truth be told, the only reason he stayed where he was was because of the money. The government did love throwing taxpayers' money at him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.