My Brother's Genie - Cover

My Brother's Genie

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Being a Genie's Master can be fun. Being the brother of a Genie's Master, on the other hand, can be less fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School   Nudism  

Harry awoke the next morning with a smile on his face. Of course, this wasn’t a particularly unusual occurrence. Since finding Sarosa’s lamp 7 months ago, his life had been perfect. His every desire had been granted to him by this magical girl, who desired only to please him. Someone up there must like him, he figured.

Harry looked around the bed at the chaos on it. His duvet (Not a problem, since his room was always at a magically perfect temperature) and bedsheet, along with both pillows, were on the bedroom floor, having been lost in a fit of pleasure. The mattress itself had been dislodged from the intense acts of passion that had taken place on it. Harry watched his the 6 girls sleep, all worn out from having had their way with Harry the previous night. Their bodies, as well as large portions of the mattress, were covered in Harry’s semen, and that was just the way he liked it.

Harry got out of bed, his enormous, unending erection proudly protruding from above his equally enormous testicles. He reached down to the floor, and picked up Sarosa’s lamp, which had also been hit by a squirt or two of Harry’s cum. He rubbed the lamp, and clouds of dark-blue smoke poured out, forming into the familiar shape of Sarosa.

“Good morning, Master,” she smiled, bowing her head. “Do you desire your morning pleasure?”

“Clean my bed up,” Harry ordered her. “But leave my cum.”

“At once, Master.”

Sarosa raised her hand towards the bed, and it proceeded to sort itself out. The mattress re-aligned itself, and the bedsheet and pillows flew back into place. The duvet floated gently onto the bed, covering the sleeping girls.

“Good,” Harry said. “Now come with me.”

Sarosa stood up, and Harry took her hand in his. The two of them walked downstairs, not worrying in the slightest about their nudity. They walked into the living room, where Harry’s mother was sat watching TV.

“Morning you two,” she said.

“Good morning Mrs Robinson,” Sarosa said. “How are you today?”

“I’m fine, thank you Sarosa.”

“If you two are quite done,” Harry said, sitting down on the sofa. “Mum, I wish for you to strip off and suck my dick.”

Sarosa snapped her fingers, and Mrs Robinson instantly obeyed. She stood up, and performed a striptease for Harry, pulling off her clothes slowly, gradually revealing the magically-enhanced body she’d been previously given by Sarosa’s magic. Then, without a second thought, she got down on her knees and took her son’s cock into her mouth.

“Mmmmm...” Harry moaned. “That’s the stuff...”

“I take it I’ve succeeded in pleasing you, Master?” Sarosa asked, licking his cheek.

“You always please me, Sarosa,” Harry said, kissing her sloppily. “Here’s your reward. Cum for your Master.” Sarosa bit her lip, and moaned a little as her magic activated automatically, causing her to have an orgasm as Harry kissed her. She had to admit, selfish as he was, her Master did like to show his gratitude for all the wishes she granted for him.

When Sarosa was done, Harry broke the kiss, and grinned at her.

“Like that?” He asked her.

“Yes Master,” Sarosa smiled. “Thank you Master, that was wonderful.”

“Good. Now feed me my breakfast.” Sarosa snapped her fingers, and a big bowl of cereal appeared in her hands. She took a load of it on the spoon, and brought it to Harry’s mouth, which he gobbled up eagerly. “Breakfast and a blowjob. This is the life, huh?”

“You’re the envy of all men, Master,” Sarosa smiled, continuing to feed him.

3 bowls of cereal and a dozen orgasms later, and Harry was spooning his mother on the sofa, rubbing his cock against her bottom cheeks. Sarosa was knelt in front of them, smiling, and waiting for her Master’s next wish.

“I’ve got half a mind to lay here all day,” Harry said, content.

“If that is what you desire, Master, then it shall be so,” Sarosa smiled.

“Of course, once the girls wake up they can join us,” Harry continued. “And I guess we’ll have to deal with Dan once he wakes up. Or instead, Sarosa, keep Dan sleeping all day.”

“Dan’s not here,” his mother said.

“What?”

“Dan slept over at Charlie’s last night,” she continued. “He’s still there as far as I know.”

“Why’d he go there? I thought he slept over Friday night?”

“Yes, but Dan had to go over right away.”

“Why?”

“Because he had to. All I know is I absolutely had to drive Dan over there right away.”

“Master, please, allow me,” Sarosa said, putting her hands on Harry’s mother’s head. “Just as I suspected. Your mother has been affected by magic that is not my own.”

“Meaning?”

“Meaning there is another genie at work.”

“Genie? What are you talking about Sarosa?” Harry’s mother asked her.

“Mum, I wish for you to go upstairs and get back in bed,” Harry says. “When dad wakes up, you will both make love for the rest of the day.”

Sarosa snapped her fingers, and Harry’s mother immediately obeyed.

“So you think there’s another genie around?” Harry asked.

“Yes Master.”

“Dan?”

“It does seem likely, yes.”

“But Dan can’t have a genie!”

“If he rubbed a lamp, Master, then he and this other genie will be indeed bonded.”

“But he just can’t have a genie! Bring him here!”

“Master, if your brother does indeed now possess a genie, then my magical will no longer affect him.”

“So bring him here then! If it works, we’ll know he doesn’t have a genie!”

“Yes Master.”

Sarosa pointed her finger at the carpet, and Daniel appeared in an instant, naked, and curled up sleeping.

“Thank God, Daniel’s still normal,” Harry said, relieved.

“But no not forget Master, there is still another genie about,” Sarosa said. “And Daniel here has indeed had magic on him that is not my own.”

“Well that little mystery is easily solved.” Harry got down to his brother, and shook him awake. “Wake up Dan!”

“Whuh ... what?” Daniel asked as he awoke. “Harry? Sarosa?”

“Where’s the genie Dan!? Who’s got the genie!?”

“What’s going on... ?”

“Master, please, allow me,” Sarosa said, before kneeling down in front of Daniel. “Hey sweetie.”

“Sarosa? What’s happening?” Daniel asked.

“We’re friends, aren’t we sweetie?”

“Yes...” Daniel said, falling into a trance-like state.

“Friends tell each-other everything, don’t they sweetie?”

“Yes...”

“So how about you tell me who’s got a genie? Can you tell me that?”

“Charlie...”

“Good boy, sweetie,” Sarosa said, before turning back to Harry. “Easy-peasy.”

“So it’s Charlie,” Harry said, looking annoyed.

“Daniel’s best friend?” Sarosa asked.

“Yeah, the Indian girl. How is this possible? How’d she get a genie!?”

“Genie lamps are often found in many strange places. Why, I myself was once found by my new Mistress in a chicken coop. I’m not sure how I ended up there.”

“Um, what’s going on you two?” Daniel asked, using a sofa cushion to cover his groin. “How did I get here?”

“How’d Charlie get a genie, Dan!? HOW!?”

“Leave him alone!”

The three of them turned to look at Charlie, who had just appeared in the doorway. She was dressed in a jeans and T-shirt, and Afericus was stood next to her.

“Charlie?” Daniel asked. “Where’d you come from?”

“Honestly sweetie, you’re not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? She used magic, obviously,” Sarosa said. She walked up to Afericus, and worked him over with her eyes. “I don’t recognise you.”

“I am known as Afericus, humble genie servant of the most wondrous Charlotte Tamboli,” Afericus said. “And to whom, fair maiden, have I the pleasure of speaking?”

“Sarosa,” she replied, her arms crossed. “Why don’t you talk properly?”

“This is how I have always spoken,” Afericus replied. “With the words flowing from my tongue like a fine wine.”

“Hello, I’m still here!” Daniel shouted. “Isn’t someone please going to tell me what’s going on!?”

“Afericus, I wish for you to dress Dan,” Charlie said.

“At once, Mistress.”

Afericus snapped his fingers, causing clothes to appear on Daniel’s body. Charlie walked over to him, and helped him up.

“Charlie, what’s happening?” He asked his friend.

“Well I can only assume your brother wished you here,” Charlie replied.

“Oh look, we have two brainboxes,” Sarosa said.

“What do you mean?” Daniel asked.

“Dan, Sarosa’s a genie,” Charlie said.

“A genie!?”

“Yes Dan, I’m a genie,” Sarosa said, rather annoyed. “And can I just say that you are a fucking moron.”

“Hey!”

“Your overweight big brother came home one day with an inhumanly gorgeous girl whom he claimed to be his girlfriend, and your parents immediately allowed her to live with you. Didn’t you find that a tad suspicious?”

“Well...”

“And what about the fact that he and I stayed up to all hours having sex at deafening volumes, the sort of thing that would make a normal human bleed to death? Or the fact that overnight Harry started getting perfect marks at school? Or the fact that the other day I teleported you, and you saw me come out of my fucking lamp! Did not one bit of this ever give you the slightest hint that maybe something out of the ordinary was going on!?”

“Now now Sarosa, you really can’t blame Dan for all that,” Harry said. “He had your magic preventing him from noticing anything out of the ordinary.” Sarosa’s expression changed at this, as she realised she perhaps shouldn’t have said what she just did.

“Well ... that’s not entirely true,” Sarosa said.

“What?”

“Well ... although your parents were indeed brainwashed as you commanded ... Daniel wasn’t.”

“WHAT!? Why!?”

“Well when you made the wish you said you wanted it to affect “Everyone in my house” ... but Daniel wasn’t inside the house at the time, so I didn’t do it to him.”

“You told me to you wouldn’t twist my wishes!”

“I told you I was allowed to use my judgement to best grant your wishes. And in this case, I judged that it might be fun to let Daniel maintain his normal thought processes.”

“Sarosa...” Harry growled angrily.

“I’m sorry Master...” Sarosa said, bowing her head.

“Hang on, I think everyone’s missing the big problem here,” Daniel interrupted. “Harry, you’ve got a genie.”

“Obviously,” Harry said.

“So why the fuck did it never occur to you to get me laid!?”

“Well, I was busy.”

“Busy!? Seven months you’ve had Sarosa and not once did you have 5 seconds free to say “Hey Sarosa, I wish for my brother to have sex”? Bullshit.”

“But you don’t know what it’s like bro! All that pussy! It does tend to distract you.”

“If it helps,” Sarosa interrupted. “I did ask him to get you laid and he told me to shut up.”

“Shut up Sarosa! You’re in enough trouble already!” Harry shouted.

“You know, if we’re complaining about the things Harry did and didn’t do,” Charlie said. “I’d like to object to all those girls you forced to have sex with you, since I’m assuming they came by the bucketload.”

“Oh you’re one to talk,” Sarosa said, squaring up to Charlie. “I bet you hardly stuck by the letter of the law and morals last night.”

“I hope you’re not comparing me to him.”

“You didn’t do one bit of mind control on him then? Didn’t do anything to him without his consent?”

“Well...

“I thought so. Hey Africa, what did Charlotte here wish for?”

“Her first wish was for “really big boobs”, followed by a series of wishes to make her body “perfect”. She then wished for an arousing voice, and she wished for Daniel’s mother to bring him over immediately. She then wished for me to fellate Daniel, and then I-”

“Wow Dan, I didn’t know you liked guys,” Sarosa said.

“I don’t,” Daniel said. “I was very much not up for that blowjob!”

“You liked it in the end, didn’t you?” Charlie said.

“At least my Master had the decency to make those girls want to have sex with him,” Sarosa said. “They enjoyed every second of it, unlike Dan here.”

“Oh and what about all that teasing you did to Dan? Appearing naked in front of him? Making him jizz all over his bed?”

“I was giving him a treat! Giving him as much fun as I could get away with giving him without explicitly disobeying my Master!”

“Don’t blame him for this!”

“He’s my Master! I can’t disobey him!”

“Girls, girls...” Harry said. “Stop arguing! Honestly Charlie, you weren’t like this when I fucked you.”

“WHAT!?”

“Oh yeah, I’ve fucked you loads of times,” Harry said. “Of course, I got Sarosa to erase your memory after, but damn girl, you were good.”

“Oh you dickhead!” Charlie shouted. She went in to kick Harry in the balls, but she found her foot colliding with a different hard object entirely. “Ahh!”

“Oh, that’s where I left my concrete block,” Sarosa said, making it disappear. “Silly me.”

“Look, this is too messed up you guys,” Harry said. “I’m gonna go for a walk to think about everything.”

Harry turned to leave, and Sarosa started following him.

“ALONE!” Harry shouted.

“Oh ... I’m sorry, Master...” Sarosa said, know fully realising he was mad at her.

“Dress me,” Harry ordered, and Sarosa made clothes appear on his body, before he stormed out of the house.

“Now look what you’ve done!” Sarosa shouted at Charlie.


Asrah was led out of the building she was in, and led into a black coach, almost like a rock band’s tour bus, only with significantly fewer markings on it, and with significantly more armour. As she walked, Asrah looked around. She didn’t recognise this place. Was she still in Russia? What year was it? Certainly the building she’d been in, as well as this vehicle and the guns the men had seemed rather more advanced than she was used to.

“I’m sure it goes without saying, genie, but no magic without permission,” her new owner said.

“Yes Master.”

These men were speaking English in a variety of accents, so she figured she probably wasn’t in Russia any more, but then, maybe Russia had been invaded since she was last free of her lamp. She remembered that, not long before his death, her last Master had encountered a man called Richard Brookman, who had asked him to join some sort of society of which he was a part. Her Master had refused, of course, preferring to work his magic alone, but a few days later, while she had been relaxing in her lamp, Asrah had felt the link to her Master be severed, and so she had remained in her lamp ever since. Until that poor man had been forced to release her. If only she’d realised what was going on in time, she could have saved him. Despite his forced wishes, he was still her Master, and she felt a large amount of guilt in having failed to protect him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.