My Brother's Genie - Cover

My Brother's Genie

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being a Genie's Master can be fun. Being the brother of a Genie's Master, on the other hand, can be less fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Genie   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Body Modification   Big Breasts   School   Nudism  

The following day, Charlie wanted to go shopping, and Daniel wasn't exactly in a rush to go home, so he went with her. They got a bus into the city centre, and proceeded to go around practically every shop they came across. Daniel found it quite boring, but it was better than going home and listening to Harry and Sarosa.

"This is so much fun, don't you agree, Dan?" Charlie said as they walked through the city.

"Loads of fun," Daniel said.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. Why don't we go and get you something?"

"I've got plenty of clothes already."

"So do I, but you can always get more. Now come on, let's go and check out the market."

Late that afternoon they took the bus back, and parted ways, Charlie carrying her plethora of bags with her, after being unable to convince Daniel to come and carry them for her. As she walked down her street, she saw the neighbour's dog digging a hole in the grass. She didn't pay it much attention, until she noticed something shiny in the hole. The dog grabbed hold of it with its mouth, and pulled it out. Charlie looked down at it, and saw that it appeared to be some sort of oil lamp. Although it was covered in dirt, she could tell that it was golden in appearance, with dark red rubies decorating it. It looked rather like how Daniel had described the lamp in Harry's bedroom.

Charlie picked the lamp up, and put it in a spare carrier bag she had. She carried it home, and headed up to her bedroom. Once she'd put her new clothes away, she took the lamp into the bathroom to wash it off in the sink. She placed it in there, and turned the taps on, to try and let the water wash all the dirt and soil off. As she watched the water run, she realised it looked an awful lot like a typical genie lamp. But what was something like that doing buried in someone's garden? It didn't look like a toy, so maybe it was a replica?

Charlie decided there wouldn't be any harm in rubbing it, so she turned the tap off, and grabbed a towel, to start drying the lamp. She was disappointed however, when nothing seemed to happen. It then occurred to her that maybe it was because SHE wasn't rubbing the lamp; the towel was. She carried it into her bedroom, and, moving the towel away, she moved her hands across the lamp nervously.

At first Charlie thought it hadn't worked, but then she felt the lamp begin to warm up in her hands. A cloud of crimson smoke poured out of it, and began to take shape in front of her. Charlie watched the smoke form into a naked, well-tanned and well-shaped man, who immediately got down on one knee, bowing his head before her.

"My Mistress, what a most immense joy it is to see you!" The genie said. "I am Afericus, and it will be my infinite pleasure to grant your every wish!"


Back home, Daniel was laid in his bedroom. There was nothing particularly interesting on TV, so he was browsing the internet on his laptop, trying to drown out the sounds of pleasure from next door by playing loud music through his headphones, but it wasn't helping much. He found a Twitter account that tweeted old black and white photos, and he spent a while browsing through them. One in particular caught his eye. It was labelled simply as "Old Widower with his 3 daughters, c .1904". The man in it was indeed old, but his daughters in the image seemed to only be teenagers, maybe 16 or 17 at most. They were extremely beautiful though, with the large size of their breasts obvious even through their conservative early 20th century clothing.

It was the girl in the middle who really caught Daniel's eye; she looked exactly like Sarosa! Her hairstyle was different, but her face was a perfect match. She was even smiling in the same way as she did!

"What'cha doin', sweetie?" Daniel jumped as he felt Sarosa wrap her arms around him from behind.

"I ... Sarosa?" Daniel asked. He then looked down at her, and realised something. "You're ... You're naked."

"Of course," she smiled. "I couldn't be bothered getting dressed after your brother was done fucking me. It doesn't embarrass you, does it?" Of course, Sarosa knew that Daniel's cock was becoming hard at an alarming rate.

"But if you're here ... who's making all that noise?"

"Half a dozen girls from your brother's year at school. They just suddenly got the urge to come over here and have wild sex with him."

"Oh ... right ... Sarosa, I was just looking through some old-timey pictures, and there's a girl who looks just like you!"

Sarosa looked over at the screen, and smiled when she saw it.

"Oooo, I've not seen that picture in years!" She said.

"You've seen it before?"

"We all look so happy here ... Well, I guess we would, considering all the sex we'd had that morning..."

"What are you talking about? This photo's over a hundred years old!"

"George was such a nice guy. His dick tasted amazing!"

"Riiiight ... I'm gonna go take a shower."


"Do you fully understand, Mistress?" Afericus asked Charlie. He had just explained the rules of the genies to her.

"I ... I think so," Charlie nodded.

"Then I eagerly await your first wish with baited breath, Mistress."

Charlie sat in silence for a while, trying to decide what she wanted to wish for. She could have absolutely anything she desired. But what did she desire? She looked around her room, and saw one of her bras lying around. She then decided to be completely unoriginal in her first wish.

"Afericus, I wish for really big boobs," she said.

"Your wish is my command," Afericus smiled.

"Wait!" Charlie shouted. She stood up, and pulled her top off, followed by her bra. She then positioned herself in front of her mirror. "Okay, go for it."

Afericus snapped his fingers, and Charlie felt her boobs begin to tingle pleasurably. She hated how small her boobs were, so she was overjoyed as she watched them grow in the mirror. Within seconds she was sporting a pair of DDs, and she held them with glee. However, she was a little shocked to find that they kept on growing. Charlie watched as they grew bigger and bigger, before she finally shouted "Stop!" Afericus snapped his fingers again, and Charlie's boobs stopped growing.

"Oh my God..." she said, as she examined her new boobs. They were huge; at least G or H cups, or maybe even bigger. "What the fuck did you do to me!?"

"I endowed you "really big boobs", as you requested, Mistress," Afericus replied. "Does this please you?"

"I didn't mean THIS big! Make them smaller!"

"How much smaller?"

"Hang on..." Charlie got her phone out, and found a photo of a nude girl. "This big."

"It shall be done, my Mistress."

Another finger snap later, and Charlie had a much more manageable set of DD boobs.

"Ooo yeah, these are much better," Charlie said. She stood in front of the mirror, fondling and playing with her new breasts.

"Would you like to make any more wishes now, Mistress?" Afericus asked her.

"Oh you bet. Millions. You're going to make me the sexiest girl on Earth. I wish..."


As Daniel stood in the shower, he thought about the picture. That girl in it had REALLY looked like Sarosa. Impossibly like her. Maybe it was her great great grandmother or something? She'd acted like it really was her in the photo though. It must have been a joke. That would make her at least 125 years old!

Daniel heard someone try to open the bathroom door, but fortunately he'd locked it.

"Sarosa!" He heard Harry shout as he walked off. A few seconds later, he returned, and Daniel saw the lock turn to the open position, as if by magic. The door opened, and Daniel saw Harry, Sarosa, and several Year 11 girls stood there; Lucy Willis, Yasmin Wright, Eleri Jones, and 3 others he didn't recognise. All of them were naked, but his eyes were drawn to his brother. Harry's chest was one of perfection; a perfect six pack, with not a millimetre of misplaced fat. And his groin was perfection times a million. His cock and balls were completely hairless, but more importantly, they were huge! His balls were the size of tennis balls, and his cock was at least a foot long, if not longer, with a girth to match! It was mesmerising seeing it there, sticking up with a full erection. Daniel also noticed that all the girls' bodies were covered in semen. They were drenched from head to toe.

"I'm showering here!" Daniel shouted, trying to cover his groin.

"Oh relax Dan, no-one wants to look at your tiny dick," Harry said, as he and the girls walked in. "Sarosa, get him out of here."

"You got it," Sarosa said, snapping her fingers. "Sorry Dan." Suddenly, Daniel felt an irresistible desire to get out of the shower, and go back to his bedroom. He walked out, not bothering with his towel, or even to cover himself, and went straight to his bedroom.

Dan put on a set of pyjamas, intending to relax with some gaming. However, as he sat down, he felt an incredibly urge to get up again. He didn't know why, but at the very moment, he knew that he absolutely HAD to go back over to Charlie's house, right now. Dan went downstairs, and started putting on his shoes as fast as physically possible.

"Hurry up Dan!" His mother urged him, already dressed to go out. "You need to get over to Charlie's this instant!"

Dan agreed, and got in the car as fast as he could. His mother drove frantically, simply knowing that somehow, every light would be green, and they would not crash. When they got there, Daniel ran into the house, and straight up to Charlie's room. He opened the door, and walked in.

"Charlie?" He asked. "Are you in here? Charlie." There was no sign of her. "Charlie!?"

"Hello there, Daniel."

Daniel shuddered intensely at this. Those words were like the most wonderful music he had ever heard in his entire life. It was so incredibly arousing that his cock went hard within seconds, tenting his pyjamas. Daniel heard a giggling, which only served to further arouse him.

"Charlie? Is that you?" Daniel asked to thin air.

"Why yes it is, Dan." Daniel turned, and saw Charlie, laid seductively on the bed. She was, to his amazement, completely naked. Daniel had never seen his best friend naked before, but at the same time, he was certain this can't have been her body. Her face was cleared of acne, her pussy was completely hairless, and her curves were much ... curvier. Her breasts were at least 2 or 3 times as big as he'd expected them to be!

"Charlie?" Daniel asked. "What ... what's going on? Why did I come over? Why are you naked?"

"Oh this?" Charlie asked. She sat up on the bed, and squeezed her giant boobs. "Well, I guess it would be easier to show you. Although I've already shown you quite a lot, haven't I?"

Charlie stood up, and opened one of her bedside drawers, bending over to give Daniel a good view of her bottom, which he noticed also seemed to have changed. Charlie turned around and stood back up, holding what appeared to be an oil lamp. Daniel noticed it looked a lot like Sarosa's, only with rubies instead of sapphires.

"Charlie, is that-" Daniel started, but before he could finish, he saw Charlie rub the lamp. Clouds of crimson-coloured smoke poured out, and Daniel watched it form into a naked man.

"How may I serve you, my Mistress?" Afericus asked him.

"Oh my God!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Dan, this is Afericus," Charlie said. "He's my genie."

"Genie? That's nonsense, there's no such thing," Daniel said.

"Afericus, I wish for Dan to be naked," Charlie said.

"It would be my pleasure, Mistress," Afericus said. He raised his hands towards Daniel, before moving them swiftly; one up, and one down. Daniel gasped as his pyjama top flew up over his arms, while his pyjama bottoms dropped to the ground, leaving him completely exposed. Charlie wolf whistled him.

"Believe me now?" She asked.

"How did he do that!?" Daniel asked, trying to cover himself.

"The same way he changed my body. The same way he compelled you to come over here. The same way he made it so my voice is so arousing. With magic."

"Charlie ... how?"

"Why don't you come and sit down?"

Charlie patted a section of the bed next to her, and Daniel nervously sat down, still trying to cover himself.

"Dan, don't bother covering yourself," Charlie said, guiding her hands away from his groin. "You're beautiful."

"Charlie, you're my best friend in the whole world. It's weird being naked with you."

"Dan, I know it's weird at first, but having a genie changes you. You feel less protective. Suddenly the whole world is your oyster. You realise there's no need to feel ashamed in being naked."

"Well I don't have a genie, so I feel embarrassed."

"What if I do something to make you feel better?"

"Like what?"

"How about a blowjob?"

Dan just stared at her.

"Charlie, I've known you 10 years, and in that time, you've been adamant about refusing to touch my dick."

"I didn't mean a blowjob from me. I mean I could use Afericus to get you one."

"Stop joking."

"I'm serious. All I have to do is say a few words and suddenly you're moaning and groaning in pleasure while your nob gets gobbled."

"You really mean it?"

"Of course. So do you want a blowjob or not?"

"If you're really serious, then yes, I'd love a blowjob."

"Good."

Charlie grinned, and then turned to face Afericus. "Afericus, I wish for you to give Dan a big, wet, sloppy blowjob."

"Your wish is my command, Mistress," Afericus said, bowing his head.

"Wait ... what!?" Daniel exclaimed.

Afericus started shuffling towards Daniel, who looked nervous.

"Uh ... no thanks man," Daniel said. He stood up, and went to the door, but he heard it lock in front of him.

"What the fuck Charlie!?" Daniel exclaimed. "This isn't what I meant!"

"Mistress, this boy seems rather distressed," Afericus said. "Are you certain you wish me to fellate him?"

"I made a wish, now grant it," Charlie replied.

"As you wish, Mistress," Afericus bowed.

"Charlie, seriously, this is-WOAH!" Daniel exclaimed, feeling an invisible force pull him onto the bed, and then flip him over onto his back. Daniel tried to get up, but this invisible force was preventing him from moving out of position.

"Okay Charlie, whatever I've done to upset you, I'm sorry, but please, call him off!" Daniel begged.

"Honestly Dan, you asked for a blowjob and I've gotten you one," Charlie said. "I don't know why you're complaining."

"I meant from a girl!"

"A blowjob's a blowjob. Stop moaning. Well, except for all that moaning you're about to be doing."

"My mistress desires me to fellate you, and so I shall," Afericus said. "You should be honoured to be a part of fulfilling my Mistress' will."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.