Sexy Romp for Doreen
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Doreen has a bit of naughty fun.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Housewives can be very naughty when their families leave for school and work. They get bored after they do all their shopping and household chores. Sometimes, they do things that you'd never think they'd do. I'll tell you a story about Doreen Martulo.

She had been married for the last ten years. She and her husband owned an Italian Restaurant where her husband also was the chef. They had twins; teenage daughters who both went to college out of state. Doreen sometimes would hostess at the restaurant on the weekends, but during the week, she just did volunteering at the hospital or had lunch with friends.

Lately, Doreen was going through a mid-life crisis. She was a bit bored with doing her volunteering and needed a little pizazz in her life. Doreen decided she'd become a nudist. All this really meant was, she'd walk around her home in the nude. She had discovered she really liked doing this and her husband liked seeing her nude when he finally would come home. He even would walk around in the nude too. They both had wild sex when he finally did get home. Doreen enjoyed having sex. I guess you could say she was a bit of a nympho.

Except one day, when she was undressing in her laundry room, she had just pulled off her shirt and her meter man was in the backyard checking her meter. He had happened to see Doreen standing there naked. It kind of caught him off guard. Doreen is a very voluptuous woman and has large full breasts. Her nipples tend to stick out and always appear hard and erect.

The meter man just stood there with his mouth opened wide. He didn't move and just enjoyed looking at Doreen. Doreen didn't know if he was just in shock or if he was just turned on an aroused. She was hoping maybe he'd want to have a little fun with her. She played with her hair and did a little sexy dance and he continued to watch her. Doreen was horny and hot and then motioned to the man to meet her at her front door.


Doreen ran to her front door to meet the meter man. She opened the door slowly and gave the guy a really big smile. She was just as naked as she was in the window. Doreen was showing off her big, beautiful smile. Her body was tan and looked amazing. Her blonde hair was down and her blue eyes were sparkling. The meter man just admired her beauty.

"You've got to be the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

"Please come in. I'm Doreen."

"My name is Tommy. Nice to meet you."

Doreen pulled Tommy into her house. She was feeling frisky and horny and wanted sex. She was allowed to cheat because she and her husband had an open marriage. She usually had sex with the mailman but he wasn't around right now.

"You're very sweet to say that. I've just become a nudist. When I saw you, I just got very horny. Would you like to fool around and be naughty with me?"

The man just looked at her and smiled. Doreen pulled him into an embrace where he kissed her passionately on her mouth. He cupped Doreen's amazing buttocks while they made out together. She could see a bulge in his pants. She knew that he was definitely into having a bit of fun.

Doreen wasted no time and unzipped his pants. She grabbed his cock and played with it in her hands. He had a nice cock and with her stroking it, he got hard rather quickly.

"I'd like to take your pants off. How about I give you a blow job?"

"That would be amazing."

Doreen pulled the man's jeans and boxer shorts down to his feet. She knelt down in front of him and slapped his cock across her face. She looked into his green, eyes while she wrapped her lipstick mouth around his cock. He watched Doreen while she adored his cock.

Tommy was a tall guy. He was probably as old as her. He had brown hair and green eyes. He had a nice build and Doreen was attracted to him. He was a pretty hot looking meter guy. Doreen was excited to get busy with him.

She held his big, smooth balls while she sucked on his rod. Her cheeks were bulging, spit oozed down the corners of her mouth while she gave him head in her hallway. He had his hands in her blonde long hair.

Doreen's nipples were rock hard. He twisted and pulled on each nipple while she sucked his big dick.

"I'd really like to fuck you now. You're so god damn beautiful."

Doreen took his cock out of her mouth and stood up.

"I want you right on your stairs. Bend over and present that gorgeous ass to me."

Doreen walked over to the stairs. She put her head down and her ass up. The man got behind her and spat on his fingers. He rubbed her pussy with his spit. He spread her buttocks and pushed his cock into her wanting pussy. Her pussy flower opened right up while he pushed more and more of his cock-meat right up inside of her.

He held her hips and began to fuck her hard. In and out he pushed himself deep inside of her wet cunt. She was moaning and groaning while he fucked her on the staircase. Her beautiful breasts were swaying to the left and then to the right. He was enjoying her.

"You're a really good lay. Fucking hell. I'm going cum."

The meter man blew his load inside of her pussy. Her pussy was filled with his hot cum.

"I want to lick my cream out of your married cunt."

The guy pulled out of her pussy and she sat on the stairs on her ass. She spread her legs and he got between her legs. He licked and adored her bald pussy. He licked his cream out of her pussy folds. She played with his hair while he licked her cunt. Doreen was enjoying all his attention to her sweet pussy.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum now."

Doreen screamed and came on his tongue. He licked her juices all up.

"That was fucking amazing. You're a hot piece of ass."

"Thanks. Maybe next month we could fuck again?"

"That would be wonderful."

He pulled his boxer shorts and jeans up and got dressed. He gave her a kiss and walked out of her house. While he was walking out, the mailman came up the walkway and saw Doreen standing there naked.

"I see you're up to no good again. Am I late for our rendezvous?"

"You're right on time. How about a soak in the hot tub?"

"My feet are killing. That's a great idea."

The mailman followed Doreen into the house.

"Should I mix up some drinks?"

"That would be great. I'll go outside and wait for you in the tub."

"Okay."

The mailman went into her backyard and stripped and got into the tub. Doreen mixed up some Alabama Slammers and poured them into some tall glasses. She brought the drinks out and placed them down on the edge of the tub. She slipped into the hot tub and they both enjoyed their drinks.

"You couldn't wait for our afternoon romp?"

"I was doing the laundry and he caught me undressing. I was feeling a little horny and thought I'd get in a little naughty fun before you came over."

"That's okay. I had a little fun with Mrs. Evans' up the street."

"You're so bad. Is she a better fuck than me?"

"She's a little kinky. She wanted me to handcuff her to the bed and slap her with a flogger. She got really excited and had a squirting orgasm. She's a lot of fun to play with. Maybe we could play with her some time?"

"That would be fun."

The mailman put his arm around Doreen and she grabbed his cock. She moved her hand up and down his shaft. In a few minutes, he was hard. She straddled him and eased herself over his prick. Once he was comfortably inside of her, she moved her pussy up and down over his hard cock. The warm bubbles were up against his back. Her breasts were bouncing up and down while she fucked him. He kissed her passionately on her lips. Their tongues danced inside of their mouths.

"I do love your pussy. It feels so nice on my cock. Fucking hell."

"I do love making love to you too. Fuck! I'm going to cum."

Doreen moved up and down and all around over his cock. She screamed out and had a huge orgasm. He bucked up hard inside of her pussy and blasted her pussy with his cum.

They held each other tight and enjoyed the rest of the time inside of the hot tub.

"That was amazing."

"I do enjoy fucking you."

They both giggled and drank their Alabama Slammers. He told her stories about his day and she listened to everything he said. She had her hands on his cock and pulled and tugged on it while they spoke. After a while, he was hard again.

He sat up on the side of the hot tub. His cock was erect and hard. Doreen stood up and bent down and wrapped her lips around his cock. She took his cock down her throat. She held his big balls while she stuffed her mouth with his cock. She had her face in his groin.

"Fuck! You suck cock so good. I wish my wife could suck like you."

Doreen moved her mouth up and down and made all kinds of wet, sucking, gurgling noises while she gave him his blow job. He played with her nipples while she sucked on his wand.

She stood up and they shared a tight embrace.

"I've got to get going. I had a lovely afternoon."

"See you tomorrow! Maybe you could bring your kinky friend with you. It might be fun."

"I could definitely do that. I'd love to fuck the both of you. Maybe you could lick her pussy? Do you even like women?"

"I've had a couple in my time," Doreen said.

"I'll definitely call her. I'd like to see you lick her pussy. I bet she'd love it too."

"Call her up. All this talk is making me horny," Doreen announced.

They both giggled and gave each other kisses. He grabbed his clothes and they both walked into the house. He went and got dressed in the bathroom. Doreen was still naked as a jay bird. She definitely loved to be nude.

Nudity definitely suited Doreen. She was a bit of a whore that day. The mailman left and she took a shower and got herself dressed. She was going to meet her husband at the restaurant and have a late dinner. She couldn't wait to tell her husband about her naughty afternoon.

Her husband enjoyed hearing his wife's naughty stories. They made him want her even more. Their sex life was even hotter after she made love with her lovers. Her husband wanted his wife to be a slut wife. On some occasions, he'd even watch her enjoy her romps. Doreen was looking forward to having sex with her husband.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.