Hero and Leander Book I: Julia's Dilemma - Cover

Hero and Leander Book I: Julia's Dilemma

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 4: Transfer Flight

Young-Adult Sex Story: Chapter 4: Transfer Flight - Two kids with gobs of money - They couldn't possibly have problems, could they? Well, coming from a family with a history of tragic deaths? Can Jason and Julia make sure that the O'Connell clan survives another generation?

Caution: This Young-Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Nudism  

Julia

On my first day back in the office I got a lot of strange looks. Granted, most of them had never seen me smile, but after a night of endless, gentle three-way sex with Jason and Hanna, I was walking a feet above the ground. How in the name of all that's holy could I have denied myself something like that for so long?

So sod it, I had fallen in love with my own brother, but not even in my sweetest dreams had I expected that a man would ever love me like that. He was sweet, gentle, caring and practically read my every wish in my eyes. Too bad I couldn't scream out my happiness to the world.

"Ladies, Gentlemen," I said as a way of greeting, walking into the morning briefing. "Before we begin; Trish, Marlene, you will leave this briefing. Effective as of 1pm today, that's in three hours from now, you are no longer employees of this company. Under supervision of security officers, that's the two burly gentlemen waiting for you outside, you are allowed to remove all your personal items from your desks and will be escorted to the exit. A written explanation for your termination of contract will be handed to you before you leave the building. Good bye."

The two gossip-mongers walked out, looking at me like they'd just been slapped in the face by the Incredible Hulk and everyone else looked pretty shell-shocked.

"To explain my course of action," I continued dryly. "These two former employees have been known for some time to stir dissent among employees over something inconsequential as the tradition of the 'Nude Day' on June 14th that I had abandoned for reasons of personal insecurity and lacking knowledge of my late father's reasons to organize such activities. According to company protocol, it was in their rights to ask and talk to me and explain their grievances in a reasoned debate. Instead they chose to do that by gossiping in connection with disparaging remarks about myself and my late father. You will surely understand that we have no use for employees who aren't able to conduct themselves professionally."

Spontaneous applause ensued.

"It is not an easy admission to make," I said, looking at each of the people before me. "But I am not very comfortable with being unclothed in plain sight of anyone but very few select people. However, after careful deliberation and consultation with someone more experienced than myself. I have decided to reintroduce this tradition if there is sufficient interest among the employees."

"Ms. O'Connell, there is nothing wrong with being uncomfortable about being nude in public, and none of the employees will hold it against you if you choose not to follow your father's example. These events were always organized by Linda anyway. Nobody will scoff at you if you don't attend. Well, some would, but I believe you just terminated their contracts."

Jon's passionate speech – he was our PR manager – left many around the table amused.

"Thank you Jon," I said and smiled at him. I could tell he was still somewhat surprised I actually was able to perform that particular face expression. "I chose to challenge myself. Don't expect me to participate in he limbo, but according to someone very dear to me, I might blow some people into the weeds when it comes to karaoke."

Nobody had ever laughed during one of my morning briefings. Right now there were chuckles all around the table.

"Linda, since you have experience with the organization of these events, I want you to resume that duty, if you are agreeable?"

My PA, who had served the same function when dad was still alive, nodded, smiling happily.

"Good, the rules are the same that my father once defined. This year we will have a guest from outside the company, my brother Jason, CEO of O'Connell Airlines."

"Someone to help with the anxiety?" Linda asked.

I nodded.


I snorted with amusement when I came home and I could hear Jason and Hanna banter in the library.

"I'll give it tenderly te you now, me lass."

"I don't want it tenderly, Jason." I heard Hanna say with a lot of giggles. "Give it to me harder this time! I won't break."

"I ken that well enough, me fair lassy, but it is what ye'll get, whether ye ask it or not."

Oh dear, my sweet brother was being 'Oyrish' again. Our name suggested that some ancestors of ours must have been Irish, but as far as we could find out by researching family history, they must have lived before 1720, because that's as far back as we had managed to track our ancestry and they had all lived in Blighty.

But he was just like our late father, who'd also had a habit of speaking with a faux Gaelic twang from time to time and, also like dad, he ended up sounding rather Scottish than Irish. Right now he was about to go all 'Oyrish' on Hanna's pussy by the sound of it.

The door to the library was wide open, as an obvious invitation for me to watch. I had as much fun watching as Jason had. We had more or less realized that due to our morning games on the island. We had played the same sort of game the night before, when I had enjoyed a very gentle and long round of face-sitting Hanna, making sure that Jason could see as much as possible, while also being able to watch him stroke my favourite meat-toy slowly and gently. It was only fair to return the gesture, so I took off my skirt and the panties before walking into the library.

I had to clutch my mouth to prevent a really loud laugh that could have startled Hanna. Jason's favourite maid was blindfolded and propped up on her hands. My brother held her spread legs up at the height of his hips, like the handles of a wheelbarrow, slowly and gently sliding in and out of her pussy.

When he saw me, still in my business suit, at least the upper half of it, he winked at me and tilted his head towards a large, strategically placed chair.

Jason

How much better could life become?

Julia and I had not even a whole week of experience with being intimate lovers, yet we seemed to understand each other perfectly just by exchanging looks. The fact that my gorgeous sister had come in here, stark-naked from the waist down was testament to the fact that she had riddled out what I wanted. She also knew instinctively why I had selected a relatively wide chair with well-padded armrests. Spreading her legs wide, letting them hang over the armrests, she afforded me a glorious look at her shaven pussy.

Even that particular body part was utterly gorgeous and perfect on my sister. It was perfectly symmetric, smooth and tightly closed, with no 'bits and pieces' hanging out. She spread it open for me, presenting her pink flesh with a smouldering look. I flicked my eyes upwards and Julia immediately understood that I wanted to see the girls.

Frustratingly slowly, she unbuttoned the blouse. With a swift movement, she unhooked her bra and my favourite, perfect orbs bounced into freedom. Never taking her eyes off me, she started to play with her nipples.

Do you know how difficult it is to push a blindfolded wheelbarrow while shagging it? And that must also qualify as one of the weirdest sentences ever. Since she couldn't see, I had to give Hanna gentle directions by squeezing her thighs depending on where she needed to turn. With a bit of effort my sexy wheelbarrow freed one of her hands to explore her surroundings, feeling along Julia's thigh until she had found my sister's already sopping wet pussy. Getting back to being 'two-wheeled', Hanna scooted forward, using her tongue to find the way along Julia's thigh.

With a moan Julia welcomed Hanna's tongue. My beautiful sister had her eyes closed and savoured the skill with which our favourite maid ate her pussy. We all settled into a rhythm.

Julia

God, what a way to relax after a long working day. I was close and I went over the edge when Hanna screamed her own orgasm into my fanny. Who would have thought that my sweet darling brother would be last to go. With a grunt that wouldn't have been out of place in an Ice Age cave he spilled into Hanna while our maid and I were still coming down from our own orgasms.

Jason slipped out of Hanna's pussy and set her down gently. She shared some of my juices with him by way of kissing and then she trundled off. My eyes went wide when she didn't take off the blindfold. Instead she found the door surprisingly confidently, feeling along the furniture and left.

"Does she do that often?" I asked with a bewildered smile.

Jason cackled and gently kneaded one of my breasts. "Today's the first of June. The first of every month is Hanna's 'blindfold day'. She never takes it off from right after breakfast to just before dinner. It makes her horny no end to go about her business with a blindfold on."

"So you had to make your own lunch," I realized with a giggle. "I'm happy you survived it. I remember you were quite useless at everything that was more complex than scrambled eggs."

"Wrong," he said and helped me get up out of the chair. "Hanna made lunch. Why do you think we're banned from the kitchen? We could accidentally move something to the wrong position and she might end up using flour instead of salt. It's only simple dishes, but yes, she even cooks completely blindfolded."

"Well now some things make sense," I said as we walked out, hand-in-hand. "I'd always thought she has OCD what with her arranging everything to the millimetre."

Who would have thought?

Jason

Although Julia still didn't share our predilection for going naked most of the time, and usually wore underwear and an oversized shirt that nearly reached down to her knees, she didn't expect Hanna or I to be clothed. I did however wear Bermuda's now most of the time, because my dear sister could simply not keep her hands and tongue of her 'favourite meat-toy' as she called my gentleman sausage. It might sound strange, hearing from a guy that he is 'protecting' himself from spontaneous blow-jobs or paizuri attacks, but I didn't want to cheapen the sex with Julia.

It had sadly happened a bit with Hanna. My active sex-life was only fourteen months old, but I had shagged her so often, it had become somewhat of a routine job and several times I had realized that I was boning Hanna's arse or fanny more for her sake than having wanted to do so myself. I didn't want that to happen with Julia. Making gentle love to my gorgeous sister was too precious to me.

For the moment I had to push those thoughts to the back of my mind as I had to plot the flight plans for a visit to the London and Hanover offices of Julia's company. Knowing that Julia was not the most comfortable flyer due to our family's history, we would make a long detour in the north, which made sure we would never fly more than thirty minutes without land being visible to our nervous passenger.

The first leg to London consisted of two flights. First a transcontinental red-eye flight to Teterboro Airport near New York. After refuelling we'd fly north towards Nunavut before turning east out over the ocean. Overflying Greenland on a path via Nuuk and Kulusuk we'd head out over water again towards Iceland, overflying Reykjavik and then water again, overflying the Faroer Islands, then water again before reaching Britain at Stornoway. We would basically fly along the route that transfer pilots used to hop along from airport to airport when transfering small aircraft over the atlantic. I had one such flight coming up in a Britten-Norman Trislander that we'd bought from Aurigny Airservice, an airline operating from Guernsey island.

It was testament to how much Julia loved me that she would accompany me on the crazy return flight, instead of making it 'short and painless' for herself by returning on the Citation. We would have to make no less than eight flights to get from London to Iqaluit in Canada. From there the Trilander would be flown by two cargo pilots of my airline, while Julia and I would switch to the citation again. The positive thing about this was that it would take Julia's mind off the upcoming 'Nude Day' she'd reintroduced. I could tell that she was getting more anxious with every day it drew nearer.

Julia

I must be crazy. It would have been easier just going back on the Citation, but not seeing Jason for several days was not an option, and surprisingly, after Jason had asked me to accompany him in the cockpit on the return flight from Hanover to London, I felt a lot less anxious. I guess it's right what they say – it's easier if you can see that the pilot has everything under control. He was so sweet. Knowing that I was getting antsy whenever an unexpected sound appeared, he warned me every time. This way I learned that this nasty whirring noise that usually gave me half a coronary before every landing, was the sound of 'extending the flaps'.

In London I would visit our office, as I had done in Hanover. Meanwhile Jason would take delivery of the plane he'd bought and we would fly that little thing all across the Atlantic. Well, he would fly it, I would just be nervous.

I hoped that the visit to the London office would go as well as it had gone in Germany. Now that Jason had pulled the rigid stick out of my arse, I felt more confident in my interactions with people and I had seen how much more motivated they suddenly seemed. Okay, for Jason's sake I had also bought a few business suits that looked much sexier and even showed a bit of cleavage. Well I had certainly had the full attention of the male employees, even if it wasn't always directed at what I was saying.

Another thing I'd learned was that the whole 'Germans don't have a sense of humour' spiel is complete bollocks. I don't think anyone laughs as hard about Germans as they do themselves. You'll hardly find any people who mock themselves as skilfully and funnily as they do. We should have taped that meeting. It would have sold well as a comedy performance. My sides had been hurting from laughing so much. It's not what my body had been used to in recent years.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.