Hero and Leander Book I: Julia's Dilemma - Cover

Hero and Leander Book I: Julia's Dilemma

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 3: Sod The Denial

Young-Adult Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sod The Denial - Two kids with gobs of money - They couldn't possibly have problems, could they? Well, coming from a family with a history of tragic deaths? Can Jason and Julia make sure that the O'Connell clan survives another generation?

Caution: This Young-Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Nudism  

Jason

This 'morning show' became a daily routine over the five days since I'd seen Julia completely naked for the first time after so many years. At five I would go for a morning swim, towel myself dry and stroke myself until I was hard before parading my large erection past Julia's window and she didn't even try to hide the fact that she was masturbating while watching me.

The same happened about an hour later in reversed roles. She would walk down for a morning splash in the ocean and put on a little naked posing show for me to give me time to spank the monkey while ogling her. After three days we didn't even bother with bathrobes any more, just walking down to the beach naked already.

I could see that Julia grew more and more confident with every day. When she did that the first time I could actually see her shaking. That anxiety seemed to be gone and that morning she had even struck quite a lewd pose in my direction, spreading her pussy for me before disappearing into her cabin.

We never mentioned our mutual morning show with a single word. We would meet up around 9am and spend the day playing tennis, racing each other around the island with electric buggies or taking walks through the forest talking about business matters.

Well, neither of us could really leave it a hundred percent behind. During the morning hours usually at around eight we'd call our offices for a status report from our deputies. Seeing that her business was not imploding because of her absence, Julia was now much more relaxed and started to realize how unnecessarily hard she had pushed herself over the last few years.

But as much fun as ogling my naked sister was, this mutual teasing left little to guess about what we both felt for each other and that our minds were dominated by the wish of acknowledging and showing our love for each other. Despite the fact that we masturbated daily, I doubt Julia wanted any less than I that we could manifest that love physically as well. But we went on in complete denial, spending the day as brother and sister, never ever mentioning what we did every morning.

But I've had enough of that. My love for Julia was bigger than any fear of being ostracised for an incestuous relationship. Nobody had the right to persecute me for whom I fall in love with. We would have to keep it a secret of course, but I was willing to pay that price. Being able to confess my love was worth it and it was time to find out if Julia thought the same.

The supply boat had left about an hour ago and Julia had settled on the beach, trying to get rid of the last remnants of swimsuit-shaped tan lines. She would of course replace them with bikini-shaped ones, but they wouldn't look so ridiculous. I packed a few snacks and a six-pack of beer in the cooler, and took a beach towel with me.

When I arrived at the beach, Julia shot up into a sitting position staring at me wide-eyed when she saw that I was stark naked. I used her stunned silence to crouch down next to her and I took off her bikini top after it fell forward when I had unclasped it on her back. She was so stunned, she even lifted her bottom so I could pull down and take off the bottom piece. Completely dumbfounded she took the beer I offered her, but didn't open it yet. Instead she just sat there, now naked as well and stared at me as if I'd grown a second head.

I noisily opened my beer to rattle her out of her state of shock.

"Julia, how long do we want to keep up the denial. I know you've seen me masturbate in Washington. I knew you'd seen it when you came home bladdered, crying and babbling my name."

She blushed a ridiculous shade of crimson, but interestingly enough she made no move to cover her naked body.

"And your little show on the first morning here wasn't an accident. Nobody would be so horny to forget to close the window. You hoped that I'd watch. Even I could see that you'd been more comfortable on your back instead of lying on your side, holding your leg up all the time so I could see everything. If you need to know, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen and since I'm a bit of a voyeur, I'd be quite happy if you forgot to close the window more often. I shot such a massive load into the grass, I'm surprised this island isn't teeming with grasshoppers who all claim to be O'Connells."

That broke the spell and despite her embarrassment my sister started to laugh hysterically, at the expense of my dignity, because seeing her perfect and gloriously naked breasts bounce in the rhythm of her giggles made me hard in an instant and with such a substantial club between your legs, it's nothing that people are likely to miss.

"You know that I love you, Julia and I don't know any song or poem that goes 'Make love to me baby brother, show me how much you love me', so I'd hazard a guess those lyrics are yours. I'd rather live the rest of my days as an outcast before denying my love for you."

"Oh god, Jason," she sighed and this time it was my turn to be shocked when Julia casually wrapped her hand around my erection. My beer can fell out of my hand and emptied itself into the sand. "I've been in love with you since you were fourteen. Why do you think I've lived like hermit for four years? I had hoped my feelings for you would subside, but they never did. But can we really do this? Living in the shadows, never able to show or tell the world how much we love each other?"

"We could always move to Europe," I quipped, only half joking. "In the Benelux countries and Spain we couldn't marry either, but at least making love is legal. Well, not legal as such, but it's no longer prosecuted."

"I'm not talking about legal problems, Jason. You are an expressive character, you will want to kiss me, hug me. We will never be able to do that unless we're at home or somewhere where nobody knows us and that's not so easy. We both own big companies."

It felt a bit weird hearing Julia advocate against it, all the while administering a gentle hand job that threatened to short-circuit my brain. The soft skin of her hand on my sensitive flesh and the gentle caress of my glans with her fingertips was threatening to make me incoherent.

"It's a price I'm willing to pay," I insisted. "I love you Julia and I am no longer willing to deny it."

She looked me in the eyes and in slow-motion our faces homed in on each other until our lips connected. Julia took my hand and put it between her legs before resuming her gentle hand job while our tongues fenced each other from one throat to the other and back. The sexual tension between us had shot through the roof ever since I had peeled Julia's bikini off, so I doubted, even though she was a woman, that my dear sister was going to last much longer than I. Her moaning and heavy breathing as I gently massaged the soft flesh of her pussy while rubbing her pleasure nub with my thumb made that quite an easy guess. And I'd seen in her 'private show' that Julia climaxed a whole lot quicker than Hanna.

"Oh god, darling, I'm going cum soon," I groaned into her throat and my sister quickly abandoned the lip-lock and gulped down the upper half of my throbbing member, blowing the few remaining fuses in my brain. The sheer pleasure of feeling the warm moisture of her mouth around my sensitive organ pushed me over the top and I emptied myself down Julia's gullet.

Cunilingus et Fellatio – what comes around goes around – as the Romans say...

I bowed down to finish off my whimpering lover with my tongue. I had barely given her heated flesh a few good licks when Julia had to abandon all attempts at licking me clean because she screamed my name in the throes of an almighty orgasm.

I gently caressed her sensitive breasts as she recovered from the climax. My sister was lying on her back, smiling, still pretty much out of it.

A few minutes later we were both lying on our backs, side by side and still breathing heavily.

"Are you going to tell her the bad news?" I asked.

"What news, to whom?" Julia asked back, gently stroking my thigh.

"Hanna, of course," I said and rolled onto my side to look at her. "After that quick taste of what is hopefully yet to come, you are it for me, my dear sister. Till the death do us part and all that. There is no way in hell I'm going to cheat on you with her."

She followed my example and we were looking at each other, both glowing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"I don't want you to stop," Julia said and it's a good thing I hadn't opened another beer. It would have trickled into the sand as my first can had done.

"I love Hanna as much as you do," Julia said. "It will break her heart enough to know that she'll never get a real chance with you now, and besides, you are nineteen. I know how often I masturbated at that age, and I'm not going to be around every day. We still have businesses to run."

"Julia, sweetheart, are you telling me you want me to continue having sex with her?"

My question was answered with a wistful smile and a nod.

"I'm not entirely unselfish here," Julia admitted. "First of all, I just came like a freight train in under three minutes. If Hanna taught you that, I'd be stark raving mad not to let her continue teaching you. Second, I think our morning ritual should give you an inkling that I'm a bit of a voyeur too. Just the thought of watching you shag her makes me sopping wet. Third, I'm bi and so is Hanna. You didn't know that until now, but you aren't the only one who got woken up by Hanna's tongue in a private area on the eighteenth birthday. I can hardly expect you to keep your hands off her, when I hope to get a chance to sixty-nine the daylights out of her."

Thankfully there weren't any insects around. My epiglottis would have been full of flies as my mouth hung open in surprise. Julia just giggled and nodded again.

"She ate my pussy on my eighteenth birthday and we had a bit of fun a couple times after that, but that stopped when mum and dad died and I turned into a nun. A nun with a lot of vibrators in her drawer, mind you, but you get the idea."

"D-did mum and dad know?" I asked and she smiled back at me with another nod.

"I think dad was the only one of our family she never had sex with. One of dad's friends owns 'Onyx Studios'. I suppose you know what sort of movies they produce?"

Her mischievous smile told me that she knew very well that I was in possession of some of their porn flicks.

"When she didn't find a job as a teacher, Hanna thought it would be a good idea to make money with her rampant hunger for sex and went to a casting, but Rich, that's dad's friend, thought she deserved something better than just mindless fucking in front of a camera. Knowing that mum was, let's say adventurous in sexual matters, he had a word with dad and she got the job as our maid."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.