Hero and Leander Book I: Julia's Dilemma - Cover

Hero and Leander Book I: Julia's Dilemma

Copyright© 2016 by The Slim Rhino

Chapter 2: Dancing around each other

Young-Adult Sex Story: Chapter 2: Dancing around each other - Two kids with gobs of money - They couldn't possibly have problems, could they? Well, coming from a family with a history of tragic deaths? Can Jason and Julia make sure that the O'Connell clan survives another generation?

Caution: This Young-Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Nudism  

Julia

I was euphoric. Never in my life had I had so much fun. At the start it had been weird that my little brother wanted me to sing for him, and I should have been mad at him, because he had found out about my guilty pleasure by perving on me while I was in the bathtub. But it didn't matter. As soon as I had started, my body was flooded with happiness hormones, and oh my god, when he started to dance with me. I completely forgot everything around me. It had been ages since someone had danced with me.

I should have been shocked, and I was, but only a few hours later when the hormone overload subsided. The longer we danced the more I was singing for him, and only him. I looked at my brother with feelings that no sister is supposed to have for her brother. He was my knight in shining armour, the prince who kissed the princess awake, literally. It was wrong on so many levels, yet it felt so right. I practically fled his room when we had ended up hugging each other, kissing with more urgency and intensity than is normal between a brother and a sister. Hell, you don't kiss like that unless you are with a guy who's about to get really lucky.

Having drunk alcohol, even though not much of it, I could of course not drive home and spent the night in my old room, but I doubt I got more than two hours of sleep, which was bad as I was about to fly on one of Jason's airline's planes to Washington at 10am. Thankfully the time difference meant I would basically arrive in the evening, so no office appointments yet and I could catch up on missed sleep in the capitol before having to face any employees or clients.

I was lying awake when there was a knock on the door and I called to enter. Hanna, properly clothed, entered and informed me that the breakfast would be ready in thirty minutes. She also deposited a bathrobe at the foot-end of the bed.

If there was any doubt in Jason's words about the fact that I was always welcome here, there was none remaining, considering that there was clothing for me in the wardrobe, including all sorts of underwear, pyjamas and even business suits. Since Hanna had been our maid since two years before our parents' death she did of course know all my measurements.

When I entered the bathroom there was a freshly prepared bathtub and the miniature microphone on the shelf could only have been my brother's idea. I smiled and remembering Jason's admission, I locked the door. I was freaked out enough by having kissed him quite intimately the night before. It wasn't necessary to allow him to resume another 'hobby' from the past.

That kiss clung to my memory like a burdock. I wondered if Hanna had taught him to kiss like that – god was he good. I didn't know a man could make my knees so completely weak just by kissing me, but the problem was, that man was my brother. Life is not fair, certainly not to us O'Connells.

When I walked into the kitchen, wearing one of the business suits Hanna had laid out while I was in the bath, my eyes went wide when I saw Jason wearing an airline pilot's uniform. I knew he'd recently passed his CPR check-ride and there was no other way to say it, he looked absolutely fabulous in it. I walked up to him and I was gripped by a moment of panic when I thought he'd kiss me square on the mouth again, but my brother directed his lips at my cheek and wished me a good morning.

"How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Not very good," I admitted with a sigh. "What happened last night was quite wrong. We are siblings."

"The kiss, I know," he answered and looked contrite. "I'm sorry, sis, I got carried away."

"It's okay," I answered and gently touched his hand. "As long as we don't make a habit of it. I must admit, you're not a bad kisser, so even if it was wrong, it was at least really good."

He blushed slightly. "Apart from that, did you have fun?"

I smiled at him. "Best fun I ever had in years. You were right. I need to lighten up a little. Will you help me with that?"

His contrite mien morphed into a broad grin. "You got yourself a deal, sis. But first I'm going to fly you to Washington. Unless you want a different pilot."

"Do you think it is a good idea?" I asked a little worried. "Both of us on the same plane? If something happens the whole clan is wiped out."

"What are the chances," he said. "And besides, I've had that Citation checked out by Lufthansa Technology. If even the Germans can't find a fault with it, it's safe."

"Okay, then fly me to Washington, little brother."

He smiled and I tore into my scrambled eggs. Hanna had outdone herself again on the breakfast and I decided that I would definitely spend a few more nights here in the future. Her cooking was so much better than mine.

Jason

I walked back into the passenger compartment and put the blanket over my sister, the only passenger in the small business jet. We had barely reached the cruising altitude when the sleepless night had caught up to her. She was fast asleep in her seat. I reclined it and she mumbled something in her sleep. I didn't really understand what it was, but my name definitely came up. With my co-pilot having taken command, I could afford a few minutes to observe my sleeping sister. I sometimes wondered if she was even aware of how beautiful she was. Those two consultants in her company, who had gossiped behind her back, had called her a princess and I could sympathise with that sentiment, but in a positive way. Julia was simply stunningly beautiful in her peaceful sleep.

Looking towards the cockpit, making sure that my co-pilot wouldn't see it, I pushed an errant strain of her long black hair out of the way and gently kissed her on the temple before returning to the cockpit. I had a job to do.

Julia

I don't know how I made it through the meeting with our clients without messing it up. It was a major project for Hewlett Packard so my attendance was worth millions of dollars, but my mind wasn't really on it. All I could think of was the feeling of Jason's lips on my mouth, his tongue gently caressing mine. It drove me absolutely potty. God, this was so wrong.

We had booked the presidential suite in the Regency Hotel. Well, what do you expect? We don't have all that money so it can collect moss in our bank accounts. It had a whooping three bedrooms, one more than we needed.

When I came back, I heard grunting noises and sighs that sounded suspiciously like my name. I homed in on the source of the noise and I nearly suffered a heart-attack when I saw that Jason's door was open slightly, probably so that he would hear the telephone if it rang. I would hazard a guess that at the time he wouldn't even have noticed a nearby explosion. Through the small gap I saw my completely naked brother lying on his bed, furiously stroking his large member.

His abdomen and chest were covered with a large towel, his eyes were closed and he was chanting my name as he stroked the large meaty rod. God knows, but I guessed that were at least seven or eight inches. He cried out 'I love you Julia' when large spurts of his cum landed on the towel he had draped over his torso and I was so shocked, I backed out of our suite.

Minutes later I found myself in the hotel bar, downing a glass of wine with shaking hands. I'd just seen my own brother masturbate quite obviously to fantasies about me. I realized there were no more points for guessing who it was my brother was secretly in love with. It may have been just a hunch for Hanna, but I had now very solid proof that I was the subject of Jason's wet dreams, at least seven inches of it.

I had quite a few more glasses, just short of being wasted enough to make some of my brother's fantasies true in a drunken stupor and I staggered up to our suite on the brink of consciousness. He immediately saw that I was not exactly sober and for all his fantasies my brother was the perfect gentleman. He tucked me into bed and wished me goodnight with a kiss to my temple.

God, I was frustrated. Why was my brother of all people everything I desired in a man? He was a world-class kisser, considerate, sweet, more than well built. God dammit. Couldn't he be a far-flung cousin so I could legally throw myself at him? I was so frustrated and loosened up by the alcohol I started to cry bitterly.


I was rattled out of my self-pity, feeling the soft touch of someone's hands on my cheek. Opening my reddened eyes, I looked up into Jason's concerned face. My head was resting in his lap on the couch and he was gently caressing my face. I sent him a questioning look.

"You were toiling about in the corridor, completely disoriented and crying," he said softly. "I gathered you weren't exactly awake, with the booze and all."

"Damn reception with a client," I lied and he smiled.

"Told you, get someone to intercept," he said with a soft chuckle. "But I can assure you, you didn't do anything ... um ... regrettable."

"I bloody should have. I should have mounted you and shoved that large thing into me! Damn it, why do you have to be my brother?"

I nearly blurted that out loud, but I caught myself in time, despite my still foggy mind. Instead I just sighed in frustration and leaned into his touch. Bless his heart, Jason wasn't crept out and continued to caress my cheek tenderly. His touch was so gentle and lovingly. Why in the name of all that's holy did he have to be my brother?

"You're completely tied in knots, sis. You need a vacation," he said.

I snorted sarcastically. "What shall I do? Go to one of those holiday resorts?"

"Why don't I have someone sort that island of ours out and the two of us could spend a few days there?" he asked. "You need a bit of distance from your work and to be honest, I haven't taken a single day off for over a year as well."

"What, on Dad's Nude Day island?"

"Well, we don't need to adhere to that particular dress code," he answered with a chuckle. "But we'd be undisturbed there. You need to calm down."

Against better judgement I told him that it was a good idea.

Jason

I didn't leave her much choice. I had hired a company to sort out the weed-jungle that had grown over the last few years on the Island and to make a few architectural changes to the cabins before we were going for a two-week vacation.

Julia screamed at the top of her lungs as I hurled myself out of the helicopter at nine thousand feet. She was strapped to my body being a more than slightly anxious party in a tandem parachute jump. By the time the chute had opened she was gushing and babbling about how great it was. Welcome to my sister's world. Everything was evil until someone managed to make her to try it.

We landed on the island and took a bit of a tumble, coming to a stop lying spooned behind each other on the ground and we were giggling like school children. I got the feeling that Julia hadn't had that much fun in years. Granted, neither had I. There were the frequent sexual adventures with Hanna and my home had enough creature comforts to relax after a long working day, but mostly I was alone. I only began to realize just how much I had missed my sister since she had bought the small nondescript house a few blocks away to live on her own. Of course there was also the fact that I was hopelessly in love with her, but I could hardly tell her that.

I released the straps that kept her tied to me and while I started collecting and folding the parachute, Julia inspected the area. Her wide eyes told me she hadn't quite expected what she saw, which was no surprise. She must have felt like walking onto the set of a fairy tale movie filming. The cabins were arranged like houses around the centre of a medieval city, looking like timber-framed constructions. In the middle was a small cobbled square with a draw well, just as you'd expect in a filming of The Frog Prince.

The whole place had been in need of renovation after years of disuse so I had shelled out quite a bit of money, to turn it into a bit of a miniature Disneyland. That took time of course, which was why our vacation was in the middle of May, almost three months after Julia's visit to Washington and my debut as her personal pilot.

She had heeded my advice to relax at least a bit and Julia had dropped by a couple of times to use the pool and stayed the night, usually the day before I would fly her to one of her four offices. Having seen my sister in a swimsuit had left no doubt about the fact that she was stunningly gorgeous, which gave me plenty of material to fantasise over.

Julia

This place was something straight out of a fairy tale. The whole vista looked beautiful with a small forest nearby and enough cabins to house probably two hundred people if need be. They all looked beautiful and were deliberately designed to be as simple as possible. The only reminder that we were living in the twenty-first century was that they had indoor plumbing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.