The Heroes of Iron City
Chapter 5: A Commendable Performance

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Commendable Performance - A mysterious local stranger dies, and ex-soldier Duncan Courtney inherits a spooky old mansion and a host of questions. As Duncan investigates, he discovers that neither the man nor the house are what they appear to be, and that he is destined to inherit much more than he bargained for. Inspired by Lazlo Zalezac's "Damsels in Distress" universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

The next thing I remember was a feeling of weightlessness - of floating on a cloud. It was a comfortable sensation, but the thoughts racing through my pounding head were considerably less so. As my consciousness wavered, my mind kept retracing the events of the past hours, from my strange awakening in the forest, to the violence that had been its conclusion. I kept seeing Rufus' passive expression which transformed dreamlike into the horrified expression of the girl of the girl lying on the ground across from the fire. I saw the men; dark, dirty toothless demons that accosted her. And more than anything, much more, I saw the black serrated knife cutting into my flesh. I felt every inch of the steel as it entered my stomach, only for it to be twisted, ripped out, and driven into me again. I saw my stepfather holding me onto the ground when I was just a kid, his hot fetid breath on my face, and then the warm welcoming dark.

I opened my eyes.

A sense of drowsiness greeted me as I awoke, even more severe than when I first had awoken on the gurney. The lethargy quickly faded though as I forced my lids open. I saw nothing at first. My vision was cloudy and my senses dulled, but I felt my eyes begin to burn. The pain quickened my reawakening, and the horror of my dreams was replaced by the terror of my waking reality. I was underwater.

I panicked and tried to move my arms, but my wrists were secured to the cushioned bench beneath me. My eyes were on fire, but I forced myself to keep them open, realizing that I was in a warm reddish liquid that felt thicker than water. I instinctively held my breath, even as I realized that my mouth was already full of the fluid. I thrashed but my chest was strapped to a rubber cushion below my back, and my ankles were secured further down. If I could have screamed, I would have.

Then there was the dull sound of pounding. Through the murky liquid, I saw a blurred distorted shape a few feet in front of me. I realized I was looking through a curved sheet of glass, and that a figure was rapping on the outside. A voice spoke to me, then. It was muffled but clear enough to understand.

"You're alright, Duncan," the voice told me. "You're safe now. Breathe." The voice was unfamiliar, but feminine in tone; reassuring. Nonetheless, I was submerged. Couldn't she see that I was underwater? I gritted my teeth in frustration, and shook my head violently, the only part of me that wasn't tied down.

"Duncan, listen to me. Breathe. It will not harm you. You've been in there over an hour already." Her words barely registered. I was too weary to think straight. Even so, the struggle of my awakening taxed me, and I felt the need for air. It became too much, and I opened my mouth, gasping at the liquid.

I didn't even cough. I took a panicked breath of the gooey fluid, and felt it being pulled into my lungs, but for some reason it felt like breathing. I exhaled, ejecting nothing but the liquid, and breathed in more of the same. It was mildly uncomfortable, but my lungs didn't seem to notice the difference. My heart, on the other hand, was racing a mile a minute. I shook against the restraints, and attempted to see through the liquid. My eyes burned, but I tilted my head to try and get a better view of the figure through the glass.

"Relax, Duncan," the voice said. "I'm draining the tube now." As she spoke, the liquid began to recede, and I saw that I was inside a clear cylindrical tube, lying horizontally on some sort of padded bench to which I was secured. The fluid was draining through a port underneath me.

As the level of the water passed my face, I tried to take another breath, and began to cough up lungfuls of the goopy liquid as the air conflicted with it. I hacked up copious amounts before I was able to start gasping for air. The tube opened, the sides splitting lengthwise and then revolving underneath me. I blinked, my vision clearing, and was greeted by the sight of a beautiful concerned face - still a bit blurry - peering down at me from above.

Breathe, Duncan," she said, as I continued to cough up the fluid. "Just breathe. Once you purge the fluids, you'll be fine. Try to relax. Your heart is racing." There was a computer on a pedestal in front of her, and she referred to it. "190 bpm. You need to calm yourself or you'll pass out."

As my eyes regained their focus, I could better make out her face, recognizing her immediately as the girl from the computer program I was given when I first arrived. She appeared exactly as the simulation had rendered her, from her pixie-cut blonde hair to her gentle inquisitive expression. Between coughs, I managed to choke out "Where ... where am I?"

"You're back on Harmony, Duncan. You're safe now. But you need to calm down or you'll lose consciousness. It takes a few minutes for the body to readjust when coming back from stasis."

"Stasis?"

"We had to heal you, Duncan." She picked up the tablet computer, which appeared from underneath to simply be a clear sheet of plastic, and the pedestal it had sat upon receded into the floor. "I'm going to release the restraints now. Just try to lay still."

Even as she said the words, I started to feel dizzy, and reluctantly followed her advice. The cuffs around my wrists and ankles snapped apart and away, and she produced a large grey blanket from the floor behind her. She spread it across me to shield my lower half and laid a hand upon my stomach. She pushed lightly. "How is your wound?"

I felt weak but not hurt, and as I flexed my stomach, I realized that the pain from the stabbing wound was utterly gone. I looked down to where the cut had been but only saw a long, slightly upraised discoloration, like a faint scar. "My stomach," I said, "What have you done?"

"We had to put you in a tank the moment you came back" she said, "you almost bled out." She continued to clinically probe my wound, the scar feeling so alien to me, so strange. "The tubes work quickly. You've healed nicely."

"Return from where?"

"She tilted her head, quizzically. "From Discord, of course. Do you not recall what happened?" I remembered perfectly. I could still see it, and even feel it clearly in my mind. I could almost smell the campfire. It felt like I had been stabbed only a few minutes ago.

"How ... how is this possible?" I attempted to sit up, but found that my abs were still considerably sore. The pain wasn't acute, though. It felt as if I had just done a thousand crunches rather than suffered a knife attack. Instead of sitting up, I pulled my arms back, and managed to prop myself on my elbows. I blinked a few more times, my eyes adjusting to the light, and took stock of my curious surroundings.

I was in another iPod-like room, the walls, ceiling, and floor all a uniform shiny white. The room was in the shape of a large kidney and fairly small, perhaps only 5-6 meters across lengthwise. It was dimly lit, and looked very futuristic, with a few seam lines along the walls in the shape of doors, a modern-art ovoid plastic secretary's desk towards one corner, and a single wooden chair in the center of the room. The chair seemed old and bizarrely out of place, being the only object that wasn't plastic and white in the entire room.

The "tube" that I lay inside was between the chair and the wall behind me. The only other adornment was the beautiful girl standing beside me, and boy was she beautiful. I hadn't quite realized at first, but she was a knockout. I gaped at her like I was drunk.

"Where am I?" I said.

She smiled, her face lighting up. "I already told you," she said. "You're back on Harmony. You've just completed your first mission."

"Mission?"

She laughed. "Wow, you really are out of it. You saved those two girls. Can't you remember?" She finished palpating my stomach and stood up to her full height, which couldn't have been much more than 5.5 feet. She was wearing a skin-tight silver jumpsuit that seemed to be made out of spandex. It left little to the imagination, but my imagination would have been hard-pressed to conjure a more perfect body.

"Who are you?"

She was petite with a slim waist but her hips and thighs had a shapely substance to them, as did the swell of her bosom. The outfit was thin and form-hugging, and I couldn't help but notice the outline of two hard nipples pointed directly at me. "I'm lila," she said. "Hi. You may recognize me from the companion program. You've selected me to serve as your caretaker."

"Lila," I mumbled. With some effort, I swung my legs off the side of the tube and struggled to my feet, wrapping the sizeable blanket around my shoulders like a cloak. I was naked yet again, but was so woozy that I barely gave it a second thought. Being exposed around a beauty like her would normally embarrass the hell out of me but I was too out of it to even realize. I was possessed by that godlike self-confidence that always follows the consumption of top-shelf painkillers. On top of that, I had a ten-ton headache, was near shivering from being wet in a cold room, and was confused as hell.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Duncan. I'll admit it's not ideal to meet one's hero while they're nearly dying from a stabbing wound, but it looks like we've fixed you up." She gave me a quick once-over and nodded in an appraising manner. "No harm done." Then she looked back at my face and lit up in a wide smile. "I'm so excited that you're here!" She bounced up and down on her heels. "I've been waiting forever for my own hero."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.