The Heroes of Iron City - Cover

The Heroes of Iron City

Copyright© 2016 by Bartleby T

Chapter 3: Old Wounds

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Old Wounds - A mysterious local stranger dies, and ex-soldier Duncan Courtney inherits a spooky old mansion and a host of questions. As Duncan investigates, he discovers that neither the man nor the house are what they appear to be, and that he is destined to inherit much more than he bargained for. Inspired by Lazlo Zalezac's "Damsels in Distress" universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Slow   Violence  

“Oh shit,” I heard her say, before she quickly pulled her shorts up and scrambled for her shirt. She pulled it on without her bra and caught up to me as I entered the foyer wincing in pain from shoving my painfully erect cock into skinny jeans.

“How do I look?” she said, trying to straighten out her hair. Her juicy unconstrained jugs combined with her disheveled hair and flushed cheeks practically screamed “Just been fucked,” but hey, it was a good look for her.

“You look great,” I said, reaching the door. A little nervously, I pulled back the deadbolt, and twisted the knob. Two officers stood on the porch, thumbs in their belts, looking rather sullen and bored. But it wasn’t the police, but rather the local neighborhood security force. I immediately felt more relaxed. One nodded toward me.

“What’s the matter?” he said, “Didn’t hear us ringing the bell?” Even under sunglasses, he looked pissed.

“Sorry sir, we were in the backyard. Didn’t hear you at first.” The other officer’s eyes jumped from me to Dani and then back to me before an almost imperceptible smirk crossed his face. His nametag read “Prince.” “Is something wrong?”

“We just received a call stating that there were trespassers on the premises. Can we see some identification?” I glanced nervously toward Dani and reached for my wallet.

“Umm ... sure, I guess.” Then I remembered the crazy woman that we had encountered at the door. She must have called them out of anger or whatever emotion it is that drives the psychotic.

“We’re not trespassing,” I said. “This is now my property.” I told them that Gerald had passed away and the second officer seemed to start at the news.

“That’s too bad,” the pissed-off officer said, “Gerald was a good guy. But we still need to see some proof of ownership. Generally, we like to be notified about changes like this. This is a very tight-knit community.” I nodded, but didn’t know what to give him. All I had from Rufus were the keys, and a note.

“That’s completely understandable,” I agreed, “but I don’t have anything on me. If I can call my lawyer, I’m sure he can give you whatever you need.”

“Is your lawyer Mr. Crisp?” Prince asked.

I took out my phone and started to dial. “How’d you know?”

“Here,” he said, “Just let me talk to him.” I pushed dial and handed my phone over and he put it to his ear before walking a short distance away. The other officer simply glanced between the two of us. I looked over at Dani, her excited nipples poking through her shirt and her hair still slightly tousled.

The officer grinned. “Backyard, huh?” I must have turned red as I scratched my head, because he allowed a small smile. Dani blushed as well.

“We were just checking out the place,” I offered. He just nodded knowingly. Behind him, Prince was conversing with Rufus, but I couldn’t hear what they were saying. He simply paced around a lot and laughed. They must have known each other personally.

After a minute or so, he ended the call and approached the door again. “False alarm,” he said to his partner. He handed the phone back to me.

“I apologize, Mr. Courtney,” he said. “Rufus is an old friend and is well-known around here. We’re not sure why someone called in the complaint, and they didn’t leave a name.”

“There was someone here when we arrived,” Dani offered. “Some rude woman who didn’t realize that Gerald was dead.”

“Bout’ thirty? Dark skin, really intense eyes? Kind of a bitch?”

I laughed. “Sounds like her.”

“That’s Daphne,” Prince said. “It isn’t the first time she’s called us here over bullshit.”

The other officer mumbled something into his radio and motioned to his partner, before turning back down the path and walking to the patrol car.

“We have to roll,” Prince said, “We’re sorry about the disturbance. And if you need us, we’re only a phone call away.” He offered me his hand and I took it, refreshed that some people in this town still valued civility. He tipped his hat to Dani with a polite “ma’am,” and turned to follow his partner.

As he walked away, I hazarded a guess. “This Daphne,” I yelled. “Was she the old man’s daughter?”

“Daughter?” Prince laughed, reaching the car. His partner chuckled before opening his door. “The way those two acted, I certainly hope not.” He shook his head. “Good day,” he added, and they turned off their lights and drove away.

“I told you she was his lover,” Dani said victoriously.

“I’m very impressed with this Gerald fellow,” I stated. “I hope I can still pull bitches when I’m 80 years old.”

Dani sighed. “Pull bitches?” she asked. “You’re all class, D.”

“Sorry,” I said. I was still in the habit of talking like a soldier. I turned to her and reached for her breasts which hung low and enormous like overly-ripened grapefruit without the support of her bra. “I’m just frustrated. I was in the middle of something before those men interrupted me.”

Dani let me grip her breasts and even allowed a tentative squeeze before softly pushing them away. “Later,” she said. “It’s gonna get dark in an hour or so and we need to get some supplies if we’re going to stay here.”

“Later?!” I said, my still-semi-hard cock pressing against my zipper. “LATER?! Don’t do this to me!” She laughed, before leaning up on her tiptoes to place a chaste kiss on my lips.

“Let’s take a ride,” She said. “When we get back, I promise to suck your dick. What do you say to that?”

“I’d say Walmart’s only a few miles down the road.” I immediately turned, ushering Dani through the front door and locking it behind me.

“Let’s go. Right now.”


Probably because I knew that I was inheriting money, and also because I was excited to be spending the night in a foreign house, I splurged just a little bit on “supplies.” And I was so excited about getting back into Dani’s pants that we forgot that there were two new vehicles in the garage. We took my shitty Accord instead.

Dani had her overnight bag with her, because she usually slept at my place, but we still needed some food, some comforts, and some other things. I bought a few thick woolen blankets to pad the wooden floor, and picked up a frozen pizza and some more beer, but not Dos Equis, as we were only mildly interesting and didn’t deserve it. We were like the lukewarm of interesting.

We also grabbed matching pairs of pink bunny slippers that were so retro that I just had to have them. They really have everything at Walmart, even if it can be a bit dumpy at times.

I also couldn’t resist getting us two flashlight radios when we passed the toy aisle. The power was on in Gerald’s place but there weren’t any light fixtures mounted on the walls so I figured that it would get pretty dark. The radio part was just a bonus.

Another hour later found us pitching a tent in the foyer underneath the big swinging dick of the marble statue, the sun now set. We initially debated over whether opening a tent indoors was as egregious as opening an umbrella, but we were both so amused over our positioning of the tent between the statue’s legs that we ultimately didn’t care. We just took the twelve-pack with us and crawled inside.

It was only 8 o’clock but it felt so much later in a dark tent inside a dark house. I flipped one of the flashlight radios to “low” and it illuminated the tent with dim light and the soft music of Ben E King’s “Stand by Me.” Gotta love the oldies station.

I scooted back to a corner on a small nest of blankets while Dani sat back and smiled. “This is adorable,” she said. “I haven’t camped indoors since I was seven.” She smoothed the blankets over the hard floor before scooting closer to me. I grabbed two bottles of our mildly interesting beer and handed her one.

“I can’t quite remember,” I said, “but I feel like I was promised something upon our return.” Dani smiled and crawled over to me.

Settling back on her heels between my legs, she started fumbling with the bottom of her shirt. “A promise you say?” she asked.

“My balls hurt,” I said bluntly. “You girls just don’t understand what you do to us.”

“Oh D, such a poor boy.”

She chuckled before pulling her shirt over her head in one swift motion. Her tits dropped free and happy, nipples aroused and upturned. “But what exactly was it that I promised you?” As if on cue, the music faded out and the song switched to “Lollipop” by the Chordettes.

“Oh that’s right,” Dani said laughing, before reaching over and turning off the ridiculous song. “I remember now.” She reached for my pants where my aching dick was already pitching its own tent in response to Dani’s fabulous boobs. She pulled down the zipper slowly and made a show over having difficulty with the button before eventually popping it open. “I promised to suck your dick, didn’t I?”

I nodded gravely. “And a promise is a promise” I said. “You’d better get to work.” She reached for my shirt and I leaned forward to allow her to pull it over my head. But settling back, I noticed her expression dim as she stared at my chest.

Her eyes were drawn to the long scar that stretched from my left shoulder to my right hip. She had seen it dozens of times before but my scar always seems to have an effect on people. I raised one hand self-consciously in an attempt to cover at least part of it.

“Sorry,” I said, reflexively. “I know it’s gross.”

“Oh no, baby,” Dani said quickly, squeezing my hand and kissing it, before pressing her other hand delicately to my chest. “It’s not gross. It just surprises me sometimes.” I flinched unconsciously.

Touching a girl had never been a problem for me, but ever since my adopted father sliced open my chest one drunken night, I’d been uncomfortable with anyone else touching me. Two years of therapy had helped but I still reacted strongly when anyone, even Dani, put their hands on me.

I had first joined the service to get some distance from the bastard, and a few weeks in, I beat a guy half to death for making cracks about the scar. That was when I started therapy. Whenever I thought about it, all I could remember was the feeling of being pinned down to the ground, the smell of his intoxicated breath on my face, and the lancing pain as the fucker stabbed me and dragged the blade across my stomach.

I almost died, but I didn’t, and even though the man was now behind bars, I felt like I would never get away from him. He was still here even now, in this tent with Dani and me, and his work would remain on my chest forever. I reached over and turned the radio back on again, suddenly wildly uneasy with the silence.

“Just relax,” Dani urged and pushed my chest back onto the blankets. I leaned back onto my elbows and lifted my butt so Dani could slide off my pants and underwear. My semi-hard member plopped onto my belly and Dani tossed my clothes into the other corner. “Relax,” she repeated.

She licked her lips and gripped the base of my cock with her right hand, squeezing it hard so that the head ballooned, angry and red. As she leaned over to hazard a tentative lick, I finally allowed myself to relax.

“Lollipop” had ended, but Dani needed no further musical cues to start licking me up and down, running the pad of her tongue along the underside of my cock while keeping her eyes locked onto mine.

With each beat of my heart, my dick grew larger and firmer until she couldn’t even completely wrap her fingers around it. Flicking her hair off to the side, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered her face over my shaft.

“Uuuuunggh,” I stupidly responded, and her tongue started swirling around the tip. She couldn’t take more than a few inches into her mouth but she made up for it with her enthusiastic tongue. It was everywhere at once, covering everything it touched with a glistening coat of saliva that leaked out of the corner of her mouth and dripped down my shaft.

She popped her mouth off after a second and starting jacking me off, the spit lubricating everything. I moaned and felt my balls ascend, still tight and tender from not being able to release earlier. “Oh baby, keep doing that. You feel so good.”

I learned years ago that the key to getting a great blowjob is to keep telling the girl what a fine job she is doing no matter what she does. In Dani’s case, I didn’t even have to lie. The girl had skills.

She wasn’t exactly a virgin when I met her, but neither was I, and her experience was appreciated every time she decided to go down on me, which was often. Another fun fact about submissives is that they tend to know how to suck a good dick.

She hummed as she engulfed me again and my dick and balls vibrated from the sensation. I let my elbows fall and lay on my back, my legs extended to either side of her. For a second, I just enjoyed the soft sucking sounds of her mouth under the music. She used her hands to rub my thighs as she began to bob up and down.

She continued swirling her tongue as she descended and I felt my mind start to turn into mush. I couldn’t concentrate on anything but the way she was making me feel. She grazed her teeth over the crown and I felt my toes curl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.